[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been hitting me lately that ripping liberals apart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: lXSWGjR.jpg.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.jpg.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
It's been hitting me lately that ripping liberals apart kind of comes from my own lack of confidence

the idea of the safe space gets me all riled up, but I feel like that's how I exist anyway, hating to step outside my comfort zone, hating having my insecurities confirmed, browsing fucking 4chan all the time

seeing the pseudoscientific gender stuff get beaten up makes me laugh but maybe that's because it helps me feel more normal

could it be that deep down we hate what we are?
>>
It's ok. Just remember that Uncle Hitler still loves you
>>
File: metatrons cube.png (518KB, 900x1031px) Image search: [Google]
metatrons cube.png
518KB, 900x1031px
You're spot on.

Keep following this path, it will lead you to see that all lines of division are illusory and that all that exists is consciousness and the expression of it. We all long for unity, and you, my friend, are on your way.

Look inside yourself, explore the dark recesses of your psyche more, and you will find what you are looking for. Steady as she goes. Good luck.
>>
This thread sure is jewish
>>
>>132867193
(((Very)))
>>
>>132865988
why do you bother role playing, do you realise that everyone in this thread is CTR?

your tricks don't work and we carry on.

you can't stop freedom
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.