[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love is the key to true freedom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (58KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58KB, 1024x733px
We are all made out of love. God is love.
>Romans 5:8
>But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

>1 John 4:8
>Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

We were tricked into believing Muslims are evil. We were tricked into believing the world as whole is evil. Many people here want the earth to burn. But you don't want it out of fear or rage. You want it out of love, because you want the evil, the eternal darkness to end. The Jews are the "Synagogue of Satan", they created ISIS, Al Quaeda. Did they ever attacked Israel? They even APOLOGIZED after they shot down a Israel jet. There are real Jews, that dont want the Zionists to rule the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2577015/Patriotism-persecution-Thousands-Orthodox-Jews-swarm-NYC-streets-protest-Israeli-armys-proposal-draft-young-men.html

>“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”
― Nikola Tesla

We all believe in Meme magic, some believe in NLP, some believe in Kek, some believe in Karma, some believe in "the secret"(google it). I tell you, it is all the same. It is vibration, it is frequency, it is pure energy.

Every thought you have make the universe vibrate and you decide with your free will, given by the one god, whether your energy that surrounds you is of darkness, or the spirit of light.

That is why Jesus came to earth. He had the eternal godly spirit in his heart and every human after his sacrifice has it too.

We can change this world by focussing on the light everyone in our heart has.

Many of you saw Star Wars. "There is no Emotion, there is peace. Ther is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no death, there is the force. "

The force is just another name for energy,vibration and frequency. George Lucas knows about this and perhaps he wanted to hint it to us.

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate.. to suffering"
-Master Yoda
>>
File: maxresdefault2.jpg (417KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2.jpg
417KB, 1920x1080px
I am not a globalist. I am a nationalist. I believe that every country should be on their own with his own traditions and own values. But we need to be a community in this world.

It sounds so easy, we just have to focus on our holy spirit to defeat the eternal darkness. The Zionists. Israel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_trumpets

We are on our way to the endtimes, whenever it occurs. The "Trump"ets are too suspicious to not believe Trump is a biblical figure.

The forces of light need the holy spirit of everyone.

God bless you
>>
File: donald-trump-jesus-christ.png (203KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump-jesus-christ.png
203KB, 400x298px
First Trumpet

>Upon the first trumpet sound, hail and fire, Mixed with blood, is thrown to the Earth burning up a third of the trees on the planet, and all green grass.
Trump pulls out of Paris agreement?
Fourth trumpet

Following the sounding of the fourth trumpet, a third of the light that shines from the Sun, moon and stars became dark from these celestial bodies being "struck". This catastrophe caused complete darkness for a third of a day, during the day, even through night hours.[9]

The August solar ecplipse?
>>
Time to take the Lord's supper for real, goy.
Drink the blood and eat the flesh of the eternal jew.
>>
If you only feel hate you have a negative energy field surrounding you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.