[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/ My kids are half white a quarter mexican and a quarter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hapa13.jpg (168KB, 610x683px) Image search: [Google]
hapa13.jpg
168KB, 610x683px
Hey /pol/ My kids are half white a quarter mexican and a quarter native american, when i was growing up i never really paid attention to politics or nationalism and didnt care about race, what kind of chance do my kids stand in the upcoming race war? What side would they stand on? And which side would be victor? You have the hole world to run against and whites are the minority.
>>
>>132851724
Depends on how wihte they look and how youre raising them. But anyway - racewar is unlikely, itll be more like Brazil where most browns live in crime ridden favelas and fairer upper class is separated from them.
>>
>>132851724
It won't be a race war, it'll be class warfare and socioeconomic status determining sides
>>
>>132851724 ignore them, there's sure to be race war. It's inevitable and it would continue even if whites went extinct.

The worst thing that's likely to happen to your kids, if they don't actively oppose us, is sterilization. If I found out I was part X, whatever, I didn't meet a future government's definition of "white", then I would still be a border guard for them.
>>
>>132851724
I get you. Many of /pol/ users and nationalists want to see a large scale ethnic cleansing of Europe, North America or Oceania instead of firstly tackling major issues - the mindset and system against the native Europeans and so-called cultural marxism . You can deside on whether to purge the "racially foreign elements" after you clean up the society from the cultural marxists and ethnic jewish mafia operating within. I know that many can miss the homogeneity of their societies and rightly so. Status quo of the founding group shall be preserved. Little bit involved in mixing myself I would be dishonest to skip, that part, but it's not of significant value. hate on interethnic relationships, ethnically or racially mixed people seems strange. Eugenics, hopefully a lack of disturbing racial fetish and quality of people involved is the first thing to look at to.
>dad is Russian (paternal grandfather is Finnish)
>mom is Hungarian
>I'm married to half-Irish half-Japanese girl from the US
>cousin married to quarter Lebanese, quarter Greek, half English chick from Shitpostland
>sister is married to a Belgium born "black" guy - with a bit of white to him(he's grandfather is a Walloon and his mother is half Flandrian half black)
our partners, allthough don't match us ethnically, possess the following
>good incomes
>education
>health
>and decent personalities.
Go out more and appreciate unique culture we have in the world and in the West. I think some people are wired to mix, most people don't. Let them and let's see what happens. Cultural marxism, mass migration and lack of universal eugenics is cancer
>>
>>132851724
>1/4 Mexican

Mexicans are a mix of races, are you saying that they're 1/4 spanish?
>>
>>132856203
Been on a resort in Mexico and visited some friends there, and no jokes some Mexican are really truly White. Nice segregated communities and decent looking areas if you ever want to move there
>>
>>132851724
if they look like pic related everthings is fine
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.