[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can culture be changed to the point where destructive behaviors

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: BrittanyRenner5.png (795KB, 596x593px) Image search: [Google]
BrittanyRenner5.png
795KB, 596x593px
How can culture be changed to the point where destructive behaviors like obesity are shamed again?
>>
allow the fat people now to die and have on their gravestone say "Died from being too fat."
>>
>>132849315
You kill all the black people.
>>
>>132849315
Destructive behavior like obesity ARE still shamed you Goy
>>
>>132849315
Kill the kikes..

they are using media to tell people that what used to be wrong is now right.
>>
>>132849386
What if that never happens? How do we reduce the influence of the black people on white culture?
>>
>>132849506
You kill literally everyone.
>>
>>132849315
they make ads but im pretty sure everyone still find a fatty digusting they still get laughed at sometimes
>>
Don't think you'd like that. You're a disgusting fat shitskin united statian.
>>
>>132849315
Stop the normalization of unhealthy lifestyles. Easier said than done without genocide.
>>
Where the narrative isn't, "Every life matters," to the point that morbidly obese people still get subsidized welfare.
>>
>>132849315
We have far more important things to be concerned with than fat people
>>
File: 1493938150339.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493938150339.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>132850231
It's very serious.
>>
>>132849315
God I love sportive, healthy blacks and mulattos both male and female alike
>>
>>132849315
http://stateofobesity.org/disparities/

Hm. It's a bigger problem than I thought at 32% . If we have control of the state, propagandize against it as intensely as smoking is.
>>132850544
Be careful vlad, sportive healthy blacks and mulattos are a meme. 48% obesity, every other one is a whale, not to mention AIDS carriers in the ones that aren't

https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats15/minorities.htm
>>
>>132850650
when they are smart, healthy and sportive they are so hot though
>>
>>132849315
when the average amerifat will have flat abs like that.
>>
>>132849440
Not nearly fucking enough. I had the mispleasure of being around a co-worker who stated their wish for a ""plus sized"" Disney princess.
Americans do not shame obese people like they do in other civilized nations, as they fucking should.
>>
niggers are disgusting
>>
>>132853112
proxygook please
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.