[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So anon, why aren't you in your country's military

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: images.jpg (12KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 247x204px
So anon, why aren't you in your country's military or reserve component?
>>
>>132841468
No reserve here.
Don't want to waste time. I learn nothing from the army. (India). If I were an American I would have joined the Army.
>>
>dying for schlomo
anon...
>>
>>132841610
Fair enough. I cant see myself as one of the full time base jockeys either
>>
File: flaming_anus.png (67KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
flaming_anus.png
67KB, 240x240px
Let me tell you one thing. If Civil War 2.0 happens the California National Guard is a joke and will likely be defeated by Oregon/Idaho.
>>
>>132841468
>Why aren't you serving your ZOG and creating chaos for (((their))) benefit anon ?
>>
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier, or not having been at sea."

- Some douche.
>>
File: IMG_0819.jpg (78KB, 489x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0819.jpg
78KB, 489x640px
>THIS
>>
>>132841468
>expecting me to join the military during the post-9/11 shitstorm
Shit dude I can die for my country but I'm not dying for Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>132841468
Been in the army for 7 years once in irak and once in Afganistan,literally the most boring time of my life didnt even get to fire one shot at the enemy.Equipment was shit,food was shit,pay was shit,accomodations are shit and
i am saying that there were shit from a military point of view not civilian.
Thank fuck i got discharged for breaking my fucking shoulder(i fell from my house roof at a party when i was drunk) otherwise i would've had another 3 years worth of contract left.
>>
>>132841468
because half the country are leftist faggots who arent worth defending
>>
>>132841468
I'm in the United States National Guard
I was never super athletic or confident in myself.
I chose NG because I felt that I didn't have what it takes to be an active duty soldier, but at least I will be doing more for my country than every other yoloswag faggot.
Joining has given me more confidence in myself, not a huge improvement, but enough to make a difference in my life and I'm glad I made the decision to join.
I will deploy at least one time before I leave the military.
At least I will be able to say that I did something.
>>
>>132844750
This is true. I whole I'll defend your rights to take my rights" crowd can die in a fire.
>>
>>132841468
Fighting for kike oligarchs behind pootin is almost like fighting for israel, and i am not a bugger to do something like this.
>>
>>132845106
>not a burger
>>
>>132844978
and yes I realize that NG is pretty much a joke. Not saying it isn't. But it's better than nothing
>>
>>132845004
Defending peoples rights to say what they want goes deeper than just left vs. right. You may not agree with your father on one issue, but you'd sure as hell not let someone else throw him in jail for his belief.
>>
>>132845222
Hence, you may not agree with what he says, but you'd defend to the death his right to say it.
>>
Everytime my commanding officer gives me an order I'm going to have to yell:

YES ZIR ! at the top of my lungs.

I can't really go for it.
>>
>>132845367

And also... I'm a bit fragile.
>>
>>132841468
>literally being in a gang

that's about the niggest of nigger things you could do with your life. and you don't even get a fair share in the looting.
>>
Because I'm not going to allow Tyrone the opportunity to fuck my gf while I'm deployed for a year to some shithole like Kuwait.
>>
File: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg (55KB, 463x500px) Image search: [Google]
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg
55KB, 463x500px
>>132841468
yes yes fight for banks and corporations you pathetic military dogs are so delusional you actually believe you are fighting for freedom
>>
>>132845367
It's called discipline and being a good follower. That's why a band of American soldiers have always been able to wipe out twice as many enemy soldiers before they are taken down.
>>
File: Jews 56.jpg (103KB, 382x497px) Image search: [Google]
Jews 56.jpg
103KB, 382x497px
>>
>>132841652
you lazy fuck, it's the waspiest aspect of canadian demographics
>>
>>132841468
Military is compulsory here, but I dont have brothers and the law here that I must have at least one brother to join
>>
But I am anon. I'm a 68K (med lab tech) in the Army Reserves. I got a free associates and bachelor's degree, got a job at $20 an out of AIT at age 19 and am applying for med school know which the Army will pay for if I get accepted
>>
>>132845494
Being alt-right would be considered being in a gang then, too. Being part of a fucking family would be considered being a fucking gang too I guess. Stop being retarded. There's a difference between a street gang that is used to promote violence, and ravage communities for wealth, while on the other hand, there's a "gang" that allows one to fight against those that pose a threat to innocent people. How is that bad? You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>132841468
I would join if I could kill leftists instead of random sandniggers overseas.
>>
Im gonna join the muhreens pretty soon
>hurr durr fight for israel
I dont give a fuck my life sucks so fucking much
>>
>>132841468

I didn't want to be on any "list" when the race war starts, or a legit reason to commit genocide is provided.

Then, as I got older, I lost the inner rage and hatred of everyone around me and chilled out.

But seriously, if something had popped off five or ten years ago I would have killed millions. Good thing it didn't, right?

I mean, phew. I sure dodged a bullet on that one.
>>
>>132841468
Because dying for the sake of the 1% is a cucks game.
>>
>>132841468
Because of the self harm scars, anon. Kek
>>
>>132845704
>talking like a faggot about retarded shit

sheesh, if you want to hide something from a nigger, put it in a book

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html
>>
>>132845222
thats not what im saying. im saying a good portion of "america" are not americans (i live in california) and could give a shit about the etiquette, culture, class of america. think of all the antifa faggots, and the leadership in politics supporting them like jerry brown and deblasio. yes the mayor of new york deblasio was just in hamburg rioting with the faggot anarchists because he wanted europe to know that not all americans support trump. i dont mind defending people with differing viewpoints if they hold some semblance of respect for their fellow citizen. maybe im just jaded because of where i live and what i see here. california is falling to shit, and the faggots in power here are stubborn little shitlords continuing their illegal behavior to the cheers of their constituents
>>
I'm not going to fight to support our unsustainable financial system from the collapse it has long deserved. I ain't gonna set foot in Syria.

That said, is joining the Coast Guard worth it? It'd be nice to bust some Mexican drug gangs
>>
But i am, and i want to do royal navy too

>>132844368

do they have to "buy out" your contract in those situations or any other situations or do you just get fucked out of your potential money and bennies
>>
I'm in the US Air force sitting in a comfy desk occasionally installing server racks or answering phone calls.

Feels good man
>>
>>132846001
Ouch dude, buddy of mine is having trouble getting in for the same reason
>>
>>132845591
This. Fucking everyone in the military is anglo
>>
I hate people... doubly so when they're giving me orders.
I like what military represents but I can't do it
>>
>>132846963

wait i thought mongols had to serve in the horde for a year or so like in worst korea
>>
>>132841468

> high paying job
> can afford gym membership
> can afford better than the bottom dollar equipment they give GIs

no point. A civilian with enough money will be better equipped and trained than a GI cock gobbler.
>>
>>132846785

You can lie your way out of almost anything at MEPS. You just gotta come up with a plausible reason. Long ass scars across the wrists is nearly impossible to bullshit your way out of though.
That being said, if you friend does self harm or at one point was suicidal, the military life is probably not healthy for him, or the rest of the unit.
>>
File: 1463638348464.jpg (81KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1463638348464.jpg
81KB, 379x364px
>not joining the military to fight libtards and burn down california when the fools try to revolt against Trump
>>
>>132841468
But i am tho
>>
>>132841468
Because now I can't kill terrorist commie scum.

Thank you santos.
>>
>>132841468
I was denied due to some bullshit ADHD meds my elementary school counselor pushed on me.
>>
File: laughing-serval.jpg (98KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-serval.jpg
98KB, 846x900px
>>132849000
>he told the truth at meps
>>
>>132849185

Telling the truth at MEPS?

That's a NO-GO
>>
>>132841652
Personally I just enjoy being in the army. Plus potentially retiring at 42 is a nice prospect.
>>
File: 1497642261801.jpg (46KB, 410x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497642261801.jpg
46KB, 410x450px
>>132841468
Because I'm already in the French Foreing Legion :)
>>
>>132841468
i am. We would skii the shit out of your army.
>>
The army is mothballed, we have some shitty cold war era equipment in almost all fields (the new gripen looks cool and all,but i'm not smart enough to be one of the few pilots that will touch it)
>>
>>132849949
What kind of skis do you guys use?
>>
>>132847236
>A civilian with enough money will be better equipped and trained than a GI cock gobbler.
Better trained and equipped for what?
>>
File: Stgeorgedragon.jpg (2MB, 2706x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Stgeorgedragon.jpg
2MB, 2706x4000px
Only special forces operators are actually doing what we consider warfighting now. Reserves spend their time picking up refugees from the med on humanitarian operations.
>>
>>132850099
Also
>buying planes from swedistan instead of based russia
>>
>>132841468
NZ military is a more ceremonial position
>>
>>132849185
No one told me to lie, not even my recruiter, live and learn.
>>
>>132845537
>lose body count against germany who was outnumberd as shit

Its not discipline but mass and gear
>>
Medication for chronic migraine kept me out, and reserves and regular have the same medical test.
>>
>>132841468
Don't want to fight in a muslim army.
>>
Be me 25 years old join Army
Serve in peace time learn destroying and making bombs 12 B Combat Engineer , expert shot , machine gunner M-60.
Get out fuck no jobs for this BS go to college .
One year later deployed Iraq .
Work in night ops behind enemy lines .
Ambush sandniggers and leave bombs or disable bombs .
Two months in it s over , go home return to normie life it sucks .
Work , College , Pussy every day boring as fuck.
Still back in Iraq mentally .
Sign on with military contractor back to Iraq for big bucks .
Kill again rush is back that what I missed danger .
Never going to stop .
>>
>>132851789
Fake poster is fake.
>>
>>132841468
I already was
>>
>>132841468
>reserve component?
I am.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.