[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swedes aren't vikings, they're the cucks who stayed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: EUnever.jpg (381KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
EUnever.jpg
381KB, 750x563px
Swedes aren't vikings, they're the cucks who stayed behind and/or the cuck slaves of weaker people. I guess you can't blame them for trying to hold onto something that helps them forget they're ruining their country and letting communists and islamic fundamentalists take it over, but it's pretty pathetic since they're still voting for cuckery meaning their Pagan bullshit is a bunch of LARPing.

There is a tier system of non-cucked people and it's entirely based on where adventurers and conquerors went. America is the very top of this tier system because it's where the most based % of all peoples on Earth went over many many generations, and then went at least 10 ranks up the tier system above everyone else after WWII.

Europe is full of cucks proven by how they're inviting Islam to assfuck them and literally take over their countries and how they need everything in their life regulated and can't do anything for themselves. Also by their inability to have free speech. As an American its like looking at an ape in the zoo when I hear about Europeans thinking being offended at speech is the same as violence. I ask myself "how can this ape from Europe possibly understand my American understand of freedom?", and the answer is they can't. Europeans are mentally incapable of knowing how to take a joke without calling the thought police. Europeans are emotionally unable to trade insults without turning in primitive crybabies.

Im talking about the French, British, Swedes, Germans, and those weenies btw. If you don't think your countries is that (it probably is) then maybe you shouldn't call yourself European since European is now synonymous with "the cucks who stayed behind".

USA = Alpha as fuck.
>>
File: 1444422116.jpg (23KB, 284x260px) Image search: [Google]
1444422116.jpg
23KB, 284x260px
Americans check in.

Greatest civilization ever in human history. Greatest military ever in human history. Most inventions ever in human history. Most wealth ever in human history. Most freedom ever in human history.

Damn it feels good to be American.
>>
>>132840938
>America
>Freedom
That's a nice joke you got there.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.