[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's me Elliot Rodgers, Thot destroyer. Been resurrected

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

It's me Elliot Rodgers, Thot destroyer. Been resurrected from hell after being raped by Satan in the ass for almost 3 years. The number of thots have increased due to the ugly work of CNN and cuck boy kacynski. We need to fuck this shit up once in for all. The mission is simple:

>Find CNN, and doxx kacynski
>Kill all the bitches since they made me a virgin
>I'll be in heaven, and won't go back to hell to be Satan's anal bitch.

See the thing is that god and I made a deal and he said that he'll give me 72 virgins if I complete this mission. Now whose with me?
>>
>>132832931
It's a shame Elliot didn't stick around for a couple more years, he would have become a thing thanks to the e-celeb and MGTOW wave and the bounty of memes would have been hilarious. Unironically gutted he's gone.
>>
>>132833092
It was because of the bitches. Blame it on the bitches, and the libcuck guys that like it in the ass by their gf's strap ons.
I was sexually frustrated.
>>
>>132833092
Actually, he did the shooting in May, and Gamergate happened in August, so he would have only needed to hold on a few months really.
>>
>>132832931
He didn't realize that if he was arrested and imprisoned, thots would be sending him armfuls of love letters and marriage proposals daily.
>>
>>132832931
Aye.
>>
File: tumblr_mj0v9anJKr1qfd9kzo1_1280.jpg (82KB, 761x863px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj0v9anJKr1qfd9kzo1_1280.jpg
82KB, 761x863px
This's already been done cowboy.

Andrew W Kaczynski
145 E 16th St #6K
New York NY 10003
DOB November 30, 1989 (age 27)

Wife: Rachel Louise Ensign
>>
>>132833671
Great. Now I just need a plan to get rid of all them bitches.
>>
>>132833420
No they won't.
>>
>>132833792
Sure they would. Every mass murderer and serial killer has freaky women breaking their pelvises in hopes of getting murderer seed
>>
File: NatureAlwaysWins.jpg (251KB, 1006x537px) Image search: [Google]
NatureAlwaysWins.jpg
251KB, 1006x537px
>>132832931
Nothing personnel Elliot. But all you had to do was wait a few years and immerse yourself in new fulfilling activities so you would no longer care about the approval of women.

Then you could laugh at all the millennial women joining the Dead Roasties Society when they hit the wall at 30 and realized no decent man would ever marry them or have their children.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.