[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Alexander the Great deserve the praise we give him, or should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 103

File: Alexander_the_Great_mosaic.jpg (442KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander_the_Great_mosaic.jpg
442KB, 1200x720px
Does Alexander the Great deserve the praise we give him, or should he be thought of equivalent to Genghis Khan and other great destroyers?
>>
Nah, he was pretty great. He realized that Greece and Western Civ was an idea and not a race, then tried to spread the light of Greece to the world. OFC stormcucks don't care for him tho.
>>
> might makes right " great destoryers" were right
>>
The movie about him really liked to focus on his gayness.
>>
>>132828172

I don't think he especially cared for pan-Hellenism, he was more interested in heaping glory upon himself. For example, the 70 cities named after him.
>>
>>132828435
Still spread western influence though
>>
>>132827959
All European conquerors spread civilization and development.

Mongolians didn't spread civilization because Mongols have never had civilization. Thats why Mongols are the only true "destroyers" in history. The only time a culture so inferior managed to become strong militarily but then couldn't really build an "empire" because they were so culturally and intellectually inferior/incompetent. So it became a glorfied slave ring where asians got to bang white womminz for a brief time and then collapsed as soon as their ONE competent leader died.

The Mongols were literally shit tier at everything except warfare.
>>
>>132828406
>a (((hollywood))) production puts emphasis on the (((agenda)))

rly meks u think
>>
>>132829057
oh and to make it worse then Mongol "empire" was so culturally void that when it collapsed the New Asian half breeds adopted FUCKING ISLAM to fill the void.

Mongols were an embarrassing failure in every conceivable way.
>>
>>132829057

It's actually argued fairly well that the Mongols helped push Europe to what it became.
>>
>>132827959
I must say that I'm jealous of his achievements. Conquering the known world by 30? Epic.

I have loads more respect for the conquerors/"great destroyers" that did it for themselves rather than using ideology or religion as a reason.
>>
>>132827959

2400 years later, MONKEYDONIANS still be all like "WE WUZ ALEXANDER N SHEEEEEEEIT" and they get very butthurt if you dispute that "fact".
>>
>>132828435
Philip II was unquestionably a proponent, as was Aristotle who tutored him. Alexander never wrote anything down so it's hard to know what his exact motivations were, but his governmental philosophy was in keeping with Aristotle's concept of the polis.
>>
Homie conquered almost the entire "known" world in a 15 year span.
He fought the greatest empires of the time and fucking dominated.
He then raised massive cities and cultural works and pushed the principles of Western civilization.

Unfortunate he died in India almost entirely because of monsoon season. If he caught the poos during the dry season you would have seen him march into fucking indo china and beyond.
>>
>>132827959
Alexander didn't rape a trillion women, OP.
>>
>>132829304
Excellent book, my grandfather gave a copy to me.
>>
>>132827959
Genghis took china and a bunch of grasslands

Alexander toppled empires
>>
>>132829582

Do you think that he would have focused on pan-Hellenism, or the Orientalization of Greek culture (which he very publicly supported)?

>>132829057

Here's some things the book I posted claims the Mongols had a hand in pushing Europe with:

Astronomy, paper money, art, some type of democracy (such as localized power), Globalization (militarily), religious tolerance. Other stuff include low levels of discrimination (except of those who would not kneel, especially other steppe people), barely changed any local customs, rule by consensus, meritocracy, rule of law, Eurasian trade, built and protected trade routes, promoted universal literacy, international post system, widespread use of paper money, reduced torture in the penal system, belief in diplomatic immunity for ambassadors.

>>132829840

He pushed his troops too far, then took some strange route back.
>>
>>132829489
why though? All empires collapse, people get old and are replaced by younger more energetic competitors. Power is a shitty thing to pursue. At least ideology means something when your on your death bed.
>>
File: 1432546464654.png (82KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432546464654.png
82KB, 217x250px
>>132827959
Alexander died too young and wasn't able to put in a proper power base before his death. So he was great short term but his long game was off. If he'd only had the time it would have stuck instead of fall apart after his death. Well there is always Byzantium.
>>
>>132830780

Was there ANY indication he would have been a good ruler though?
>>
File: v1.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>132827959
The real Alexander might of created the "modern"
Mystery School Occult Shieeet.
>>132828406
The Oliver Stone movie sucked.https://youtu.be/4cp9O53PXJM
This( is) in a way;a better movie about Alexander.
John Huston the man who would be King.
>>
>>132827959
Considering the legacy and influence he left when his empire was divided among his three generals, I'd say yes.
He changed the world as it was known then, and forever from then on. That as opposed to Mongols who conquered, spread a massive empire which ultimately crumbled, and otherwise didn't leave a lasting influence.
>>
File: socrates disciples.png (1MB, 2874x3416px) Image search: [Google]
socrates disciples.png
1MB, 2874x3416px
>>132827959
He was the promoter of faggot agenda which started when an oracle pronounced a hobo the smartest of them all, and religious faggots started learning from that random faggot, and he could teach nothing but lots of heresy and sodomy, since then gay mafia which surrounded him started destroying other schools and plagiatrying their discoveries, and if you read the gaylord of theirs, like symposium where he advocates paedophilia, or repuplic (which is actually named politics) it's some leftist bunch of crap, and no wonder state universities brainwash your children into leftists, because what leftists want is to give all the power to a bunch of useless clerks they are.
(Alexander was a student of Aristotle (who knows where he stole that work on logic, his own writings lack logic as fuck) and Aristotle was a student of Plato who was a student of Socrates, and all of them were massive faggots)
>>
Yes. He deserves every bit of it, if not, not enough of it. Genghis Khan was notorious for waging out total war-tactics for those who didn't pay him tribute and become willing subjects. Alexander got bitchy if major cities didn't surrender to him, and if they rebel from him, but Genghis, and figures like him, were objectively more barbaric. The worst type of atrocity that Alexander inflicted to a defeated people, was executing a cities' nobles--maybe crucifying a few of the ring-leaders-- and selling most of the population of the city into slavery if the siege was particularly long and difficult (such as with Tyre and Thebes, or some of the Indo-Iranian cities he came across during his Indian campaign, where his army was becoming more particularly shell-shock and brutal to resistors). Even still with those, there's instances where he granted clemency to some of the people on the opposing side if they agreed to a premature truce, or were seen fighting heroically before getting captured.

Alexander was such a god amongst men that not only did he guaranteed to Darius that he would guarantee the safety of his captured mother and daughter in a parley correspondence, but his mother was said to have bonded with Alexander so much that she started treating him like a son. When Bessus betrayed and executed Darius, not only did Alexander gave Darius a full-honor funeral, but when he captured Bessus he ordered him to be striped down naked and forced down on four legs with a dog collar and leash on and presented in front of Alexander's army traveling by. He granted Porus autonomy after defeating him because of how bravely he fought against him. He grew so friendly with and entrusted with Persian nobles to his court that his Generals and Macedonian nobles worried that he was Medized. Can any of this be said about Genghis Khan or Atilla? Did they leave behind any major or significant positive cultural traits in the lands they conquered?
>>
>>132831515

Pretty sure poopdick and even child SODOMY was already common in greece at the time. Even the Spartans practiced it,
>>
>>132829489
knowing faggots bonds it most definitelye were inside jobs
>>
>>132831702
You know this because all the chronicles you know belong to the same gay circle. They literally rewritten history to their own taste. And that's the circle christianity grew out of, which explains a lot.
>>
had the great library jews burnt it down to keep goy dumb
>>
>>132831702
Don't forget that Socrates were executed for molesting the youth (whatever interpretation of it you were given in school)
>>
File: kino feels.png (278KB, 626x470px) Image search: [Google]
kino feels.png
278KB, 626x470px
>>132831044
how is this movie about alexander?

isn't this about the jungle book writer guy?

the movie looks great anyways will watch
>>
>>132831968
Expropriated all the books he could reach and collected them in one place, so the successors could easily finish it in one strike.
>>
>>132830890
Maybe with age. 30 is a bit too young to dive head first into ruling an empire. Once he'd aged and got a lot more experience such focus and would have surely forged a hardened empire with little internal struggle.
>>
>>132827959
Aristotle was his teacher. And he wasn't homosex, that's a modern jewish myth created to support the homosexualist agenda
>>
File: 1486175938547.jpg (8KB, 261x224px) Image search: [Google]
1486175938547.jpg
8KB, 261x224px
>>132832003
wtf
funny how american school glosses over this
>>
>>132830487
More honest. No need to declare some greater purpose than achievement. We still remember Attila, Ghenghis, and others for their conquests. Did Alexander spread Western Civ? Definitely. Did he use that as a reason to conquer everything? No, he did it because he could.
>>
>>132827959
What did Alexander destroy? He spread Hellenism throughout the civilized world back then.

Genghis and Attila burned, butchered, and raped everything in their paths. They left nothing behind of any significance.
>>
>>132829304
>It's actually argued fairly well that the Mongols helped push Europe to what it became
R1a and R1b are chink haplogroups so you never know
>>
>>132832557
>What did Alexander destroy?
Avesta, for example. Then the great mistery of gordian knot. And knowing militaries, you can figure the rest out by yourself.
>>
>>132832557

You don't give the Mongols enough credit. Look how hard they raped the most powerful/relevant Islamic powers at the time. They basically ended one of the golden ages of Islam, and the region never was able to recover.
>>
File: img2_640.jpg (60KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
img2_640.jpg
60KB, 640x854px
Who was the greatest, Alexander or the Great Roman Emperors?
>>
>>132832386
The Greeks and Romans (and probably Celts) had no conception for 'homosexuality'. Male-on-male sexual relations was so commonplace that they didn't really have a term for it, and it wasn't seen as 'effeminate' to fuck another guy.
Calling ancient Greeks and Romans 'homosexual' would also have been inaccurate, because most men still married and kept wives. Caesar and Alexander were both married men, for instance.
>>
>>132830487
Entropy means ALL human organisations are transient. It's customary to attribute that to something other than entropy, especially when that suits an agenda.
>>
>>132827959
he was a kike so history smiles upon him
its how it works
>>
>>132827959
Now that I think of it Hitler is a modern day Alexander or Ghengis
Sweep across swathes of territory with military might, building a large empire, just to die and have that empire die just as quickly.
In the distant future when there is no longer the politics and muh feelings of it, will people see it that way?
>>
>>132834323

His generals ruled over the territory for quite a long time, especially in Egypt.
>>
>>132833027
Roman emperors/ ceasar would literally cry on the feet of Alexander statues
>>
>>132834323
And that attitude shift is a probable reason of the inside-orchestrated refugee invasion, because a horrible ruler discriminates the government as an institution itself (which is a racketeering bullying criminal organisation, out of doubt. it's good when they get some decency, but hardly does it change their perverted nature. Let's pray genetic therapies will cure those sick genomes, let's pray it's not another bottleneck, those faggots have to get off the drugs, especially the bottled) so they decided to turn him in our minds into a NapoLeon (who, as a jew told me, was hired to get rid of passionate flesh which they had after the revolution)
>>
>>132834943
>discriminates
discredits
>>
File: alex.jpg (64KB, 630x347px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
64KB, 630x347px
so Alexander the Great actually makes an appearance in the bible in Daniel 8 300ish years before he was born.

The Ram’s Identity

20 The ram which you saw with the two horns represents the kings of Media and Persia.
The Goat

21 The shaggy [u]goat represents the [v]kingdom of Greece, and the large horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 The broken horn and the four horns that arose in its place represent four kingdoms which will arise from his nation, although not with his power.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Daniel%208&version=NASB

its one of the examples that can be used to prove the bible has a super natural origin outside space-time. it covers the start of the persian empire, its unification between Persia and Media, where it spreads too, its defeat by the Greek empire, and how it splits into 4 kingdoms

>5 While I was observing, behold, a male goat was coming from the west over the surface of the whole earth without touching the ground;

it even symbolizes how Alexander conquered in less than 10 years

there's a record of how Alexander recieved a discourse on how he was the large horn of the goat in daniel 8, Jerusalem was in his conquered territories.
>>132828435
>he was more interested in heaping glory upon himself. For example, the 70 cities named after him.
>8 Then the male goat magnified himself exceedingly.

seems to fit the prophile
>>
>>132835450
>its one of the examples that can be used to prove the bible has a super natural origin outside space-time
it can only be used to prove that bible did influence those nations and thus could be the explanation of the Alexander's success: he was a prominent figure in the cult at that time.
First they got the spiritual power, over which they established the secular rule (it's just a guess and yet to be tested)
They used to consider poets prophets. But as a one, I consider us programming rather than predicting the future, or both, we see it clearly (the real one, not the ones who just can rhyme) and we sing for the progress, I wonder does accent set some musical tone we all as a family can sing and by this frequency organize as a mold-slime (we have different pasic frequency, different musical mode, by genes we're different musical instruments. Me as russian I feel it's natural to sing like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXimfemUKRM and to sing opera I have to strain my throat, asians sing in three tones and the highest of them I cannot do, I think because my tongue is wider)
>>
I also read he was the one who taught greeks shave, to be like a girl, probably to make people forget that gods are mothers.
> In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
riddle me this, riddle me that
>>
>>132828172
Actually he left a huge mark all the way to to Afghanistan look up the Greeco Bactrian kingdom.
>>
>>132827959
>should he be thought of equivalent to Genghis Khan and other great destroyers?
Alexander almost exclusively slaughtered non-white subhumans. He was /ourguy/.
>>
>>132830173
>religious tolerance
>reduced torture in the penal system

The Spanish inquisition happened 200 years years after the Mongols came

The 30 year war (Protestants vs Catholics) happened 300 years after

Then later still there was the witch hunts.

The only semi tolerant nation in Europe at the time was the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.
>>
>>132837607

Can you guess which of those had the most contact with the Mongols?
>>
>>132829057
>the mongols were intellectually inferior
Booty blasted chink detected. The fact that the mongol invented horse saddle allowed them to conquer so well still has you gooks pissed doesn't it?
>>
>>132829057
>Mongolians didn't spread civilization because Mongols have never had civilization. Thats why Mongols are the only true "destroyers" in history. The only time a culture so inferior managed to become strong militarily but then couldn't really build an "empire" because they were so culturally and intellectually inferior/incompetent. So it became a glorfied slave ring where asians got to bang white womminz for a brief time and then collapsed as soon as their ONE competent leader died.
They had freedom of religon and an empire that big is destined to fall Macedon fell pretty much the same way after the death of Alexander. Shatterd into pieces and soon the fragments fell and centuries later no one knew they were even there.
>>
>>132837850
The Poles, yes. But most Russians were vassals to the Mongols for a long time and they were never very tolerant.
>>
>>132837553
The funny thing is that in your picture the ratio of casualties is as if he was slaughtering whites mostly.
>>
>>132838158

Seleucid Empire empire lasted for around 250 years, and Ptolemaic Egypt for 275. Those are both respectable.
>>
File: Cauldron22.jpg (88KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cauldron22.jpg
88KB, 400x600px
>>132836282
>it can only be used to prove that bible did influence those nations and thus could be the explanation of the Alexander's success: he was a prominent figure in the cult at that time.

this was written during Nebuchadnezzar's reign which was a full 300 years before Alexander was Born. you're point is really fallacious considering the King of the Persians and the Medes (who is symbolized by the ram with 2 horns) also had to rise in prominence before this happened. the chapter in itself also goes into how that Rome will rise into power after the Greeks. quite frankly I don't understand what you mean, or are implying that "he was a priminent figure in the cult at the time"

>First they got the spiritual power, over which they established the secular rule

this is also pretty much completely wrong. Babylon ran an international bank that gave high interest loans to the persians and the medes, in which was the core reason why they invaded (Cyrus the Great is also mentioned in a letter that addresses him by name, and lays out his entire career in advance between Isaiah 44-45 150 years before he was born) the Persians did the same thing to Greece giving them high interest loans, which in tern led to greece invading persia, and the greeks gave rome high interest loans, which led to rome conquering the greeks.

>They used to consider poets prophets. But as a one, I consider us programming rather than predicting the future, or both, we see it clearly

I can perfectly tell you that there are beings that exist outside of space-time, and looking at all events both past and future have spoken to us in many scriptures, Mohammad, being degenerate trashbag and Jesus Christ the son of God born of a virgin both make appearances in the Hindu scriptures as well, and have their careers highlighted in advance in something that supposedly dates back to 3,000 BC Time literally doesn't exist in the 2nd heaven, or 5th dimension of string theory
>>
>>132836282
>we see it clearly (the real one, not the ones who just can rhyme) and we sing for the progress, I wonder does accent set some musical tone we all as a family can sing and by this frequency organize as a mold-slime (we have different pasic frequency, different musical mode, by genes we're different musical instruments. Me as russian I feel it's natural to sing like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXimfemUKRM [Embed] and to sing opera I have to strain my throat, asians sing in three tones and the highest of them I cannot do, I think because my tongue is wider)

none of this has absolutely anything to do with the nature of scriptures having an origin that exists outside of our universe.

>>132837116
riddle me this kiddo
what does john 1-1 have anything to do with the rumor that greeks shaved to be like a girl?

also I can clearly see you don't understand mysticism in any sort of fashion, because John is largely a book that appeals to mystics.
>>
>>132832557

He burnt the Zoroastrian books. We will never know what was in them.
>>
File: IMG_3698.jpg (80KB, 743x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3698.jpg
80KB, 743x484px
>>132828172
Only the race exists, only the race is the interest, nothing else exists.
>>
>>132838648
Yeah but both Empires fell pretty much the same way. Mongols made a huge comeback with the Timurids but collapsed anyway.
>>
>>132832557

What is Persepolis
>>
>>132838695
What if organized religions is one big cult (gnawing on each other like uroboros sometimes) and they try to accomplish prophecy (bombing Damascus, for example) to be given the ultimate promise (beLIEvers are crazy, they believe crazy things sometimes) - just as christians try to show their god they don't know what's good what's evil anymore, so they can return to Edem. (as John Chrysostom taught:
> Suppose someone slays another in accordance with God's will. This slaying is better than any loving-kindness. Let someone spare another and show him great love and kindness against God's decree. To spare the other's life would be more unholy than any slaying. For it is God's will and not the nature of things that makes the same actions good or bad.
> weird picture
Iron age began when invention of iron allowed produce way more arms than before (which caused greek dark ages when they literally lost literacy)
>>
I find it hard to be impressed by the 'great' conquerors of the ancient world like Alexander or Genghis Khan. The tactics and weaponry of the peoples they ran over were so abysmal it's hard to be impressed. Like seriously overrunning Chinese peasants or poos in India? It reminds me of when you see very young puppies that are so young their eyes are still all closed...and then one kindof blinks and can see and walks on top of the others
>>
>>132839115
>what does john 1-1 have anything to do with the rumor that greeks shaved to be like a girl?
Images of gods are of clear face, because those are women. To usurp the spiritual power, faggots made shaved face into fashion, to make us forget that it's Mother who gives life.
Mother is the answer. It is the word which you knew from your first god and which was that word itself (so, as you can see, I'm quite aware of mystic side of that story, probably deeper than you ever were, not as if I wanted to get into these fields, but I had to go there for my research, I hope I do it respectfully enough, you're so touchy)
>>
File: 600x878.jpg (209KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
600x878.jpg
209KB, 600x878px
>>132827959
>>132829840
>>132831594
>>132830173
Alexander, The Ordinary

Alexander did not win any war on the Indian soil, he in fact lost to Porus, the king of Punjab, and had to sign a treaty with Porus in order to save his diminishing band of soldiers who were grief-stricken at the loss of their compatriots at the hands of Porus`sarmy, and expressed their strong desire to surrender.Alexander after winning many battles and defeating the Persian king, invaded India andcrossed Indus. Here he was joined by Ambhi, the king of Taxila. Ambhi surrenderedhimself to Alexander. He was enemy of Porus and wished to defeat Porus with the helpof Alexander. The facts of Alexander`s miserable defeat and his shattered dream at Indian soil havebeen avoided consistently by Greek historians and the same was perpetuated duringBritish regime. But the truth which is documented in many narratives of the Europeansthemselves presents a totally different picture. The depictions by Curtius, Justin,Diodorus, Arrian and Plutarch are quite consistent and reliable in concluding thatAlexander was defeated by Porus and had to make a treaty with him to save his and hissoldiers` lives. He was a broken man at his return from his mis-adventures in India.

https://www.scribd.com/document/38957045/Alexander-the-Ordinary
>>
>>132840110
> caused greek dark ages when they literally lost literacy

You're referring to sea peoples? You are saying that the invention of iron weapons lead to the sea peoples invasions?
>>
>>132840529
I don't know very much about this part of history, I only recently found it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Dark_Ages
>>
>>132827959
The fucker brought gypsies to Europe.
>>
>>132840352

Persia was supposedly the strongest empire at the time Alexander took them on, with a fraction of the numbers.

Genghis really deserves your admiration because of his backstory. Irrelevant prince of the most backwater of the backwaters, to pauper, to ruler of a tiny tribe, to ruler of a huge empire. The northern Chinese at the time were under rule by a semi-nomadic type group that knew steppe warfare. Southern China gave them a bit of an issue, because they were smarter/stronger. He also took on the Khwarazmian Shah (which was very powerful) and fucked his world up.
>>
>>132827959
Please don't use a Italian picture of Alexander the Great, he was a Nordic not some half nigger southern Eyetalian
>>
>>132840110
>What if organized religions is one big cult (gnawing on each other like uroboros sometimes) and they try to accomplish prophecy (bombing Damascus, for example) to be given the ultimate promise

I do feel like this is a very fedora tier what if considering the context given was that beings exist outside the physical property of time are giving us messages.

>ust as christians try to show their god they don't know what's good what's evil anymore, so they can return to Edem. (as John Chrysostom taught:
> Suppose someone slays another in accordance with God's will. This slaying is better than any loving-kindness. Let someone spare another and show him great love and kindness against God's decree. To spare the other's life would be more unholy than any slaying. For it is God's will and not the nature of things that makes the same actions good or bad.

this ends up being unbiblical
JOhn 16
>2They will put you out of the synagogues. In fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. 3They will do these things because they have not known the Father or Me

Luke 9:51-56
51When the days were approaching for His ascension, He was determined to go to Jerusalem; 52and He sent messengers on ahead of Him, and they went and entered a village of the Samaritans to make arrangements for Him. 53But they did not receive Him, because He was traveling toward Jerusalem. 54When His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them?” 55But He turned and rebuked them, [and said, “You do not know what kind of spirit you are of; 56for the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them.”] And they went on to another village.

you know there ends up being a big difference between what the bible actually says, and what people teach about the bible. if you put the teaching you just posted against the bible it falls apart.
>>
File: Mongol+Impact+on+Europe.jpg (92KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mongol+Impact+on+Europe.jpg
92KB, 960x720px
>>132829057
>>132829304
>>132830173
>>132831494
>>132832997
>>132837607
>>132837908
>>132838158
>>132838253
Most Westerners are familiar with the story of Marco Polo, the young, Venetian explorer who went on a grand adventure to China in the late 13th century. There he met the Great Khan, Kublai, and entered his service. During his years under Kublai's patronage, Polo introduced the Great Khan to European civilization, and the Great Khan, in return, introduced Polo to Chinese civilization.

Traditionally, Western historians have tended to describe the voyage of Chinese technologies to Europe as a purely European and Chinese affair. Like Prometheus stealing fire from the gods, European adventurers found their way to China and brought Chinese technology home with them. Yet this account overlooks a very important fact. None of these world-changing Chinese technologies would ever have made it to Europe were it not for the Mongols.

The Mongols reopened the Silk Road, connecting Europe to China for the first time since the collapse of the Roman Empire. More importantly, the Mongols conquered China before Marco Polo and his ilk ever got there. Kublai, the Great Khan of China, who introduced Marco Polo to Chinese culture, was not Chinese at all but rather a Mongolian conqueror. Thus, it is misleading to think that European adventurers took Chinese technology from China. It is much more accurate to say that the Mongols gave Chinese technology to Europeans.

http://study.com/academy/lesson/mongolians-and-their-contributions-to-western-civilization.html
>>
File: yin.png (1KB, 93x93px) Image search: [Google]
yin.png
1KB, 93x93px
>>132840435
>Images of gods are of clear face, because those are women. To usurp the spiritual power, faggots made shaved face into fashion, to make us forget that it's Mother who gives life.

lets not forget the female was separated from the male, which was originally androgynous in pretty much every single mythology, and not only that, she can not create life without the male half.

>. It is the word which you knew from your first god and which was that word itself (so, as you can see, I'm quite aware of mystic side of that story, probably deeper than you ever were, not as if I wanted to get into these fields, but I had to go there for my research, I hope I do it respectfully enough, you're so touchy)

bruh, you really don't know anything, the monotheistic creator of the soul is genderless just as the soul is.
>>
>>132841450
Those contradictions are the rule of contradicting paragraphs, which keep religions irrational, and thus in domain of blind faith.
Both churches consider John Chrysostom being a saint. Though what else could we expect of institutions when we know who the prince of this world is supposed to be, though they wink "for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat"
So no wonder our elites tend to be satanist, because that's what those religions are on esoteric level, though there could be a even deeper level, where it all is the test, because we have conscience inbuilt.
>>
File: HinduKush.jpg (250KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
HinduKush.jpg
250KB, 1024x768px
>>132840828

Gypsies came north from the Hindu Kush to the west.

http://www.sanskritimagazine.com/indian-religions/hinduism/hindu-kush-means-hindu-slaughter/

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hindu+Kush/@35.7191998,66.7035764,928347m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x38c264c5e08e1b37:0xb283fc048bbe985b!8m2!3d36.8922222!4d73.2633333
>>
>>132842316
>yin/yang.png
You definitely got the point. Male and female is essential division.. divination.. well, so I suppose guys used to withhold secular rule, while women were priestess, goddess, you know, they tend to that supernatural bs, but faggots don't see any use in females, so they usurp their rites.
>>
>>132842316
>was originally androgynous in pretty much every single mythology
you don't know nothing, son
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripura_Sundari
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses
ever wondered why it's Evil and Devil so related to Eve and Deva?
>>
>>132827959
Yes he deserves it, he was the ultimate production of Greek Classicism: erudite, brave, sophisticated, fair, etc... even if the bad sides followed him too.

He is in no way comparable to Gengis Khan though, sure he burnt a couple of cities (notably Persepolis) but persians were not really known for being nice and he was quite reasonnbale with the way he dealt with people he defeated, unlike Gengis who slaughtered something like 1/5 of the global population.

However I'm not really surprised /pol/ doesn't like him, he was the first cosmopolitan, the first globalist if you want, even if it was not hateful or uprooted like the ones we have today.
>>
>>132842422
well, it becomes quite obvious that he has not Known the Father, nor the Son, nor the Holy Spirit, (who teach the gnostics teach is the mother)

>Those contradictions are the rule of contradicting paragraphs
why don't you go ahead and explain to me what the "rule of contradicting paragraphs" is.

>which keep religions irrational, and thus in domain of blind faith.
pretty much everything becomes cleared up when you actually read the gospels yourself. the Catholic Church used to keep bibles away under lock and key, only let a few "ordained" priests read them, and killed anyone outside the church political system read them, and burned any copies that existed outside the church. Both Churches are quite literally the "antichrist" for they try to substitute themselves in Christ's place since Anti is a greek word that means "substitute, or to replace with" so the term antichrist means a replacement, or substitute for christ.

>Both churches consider John Chrysostom being a saint
both churches are wrong.

>So no wonder our elites tend to be satanist, because that's what those religions are on esoteric level, though there could be a even deeper level, where it all is the test, because we have conscience inbuilt.

the message behind Christianity is very simple in contrast to all the other world religions. in most pagan systems you sacrifice something to your god for favour, it doesn't love you, and you don't love it its a trade of power in the material realm. in Christianity God sacrifices his son to mankind, and the gift for accepting God's sacrifice is immortality and dominion over the eternal realms.
>>
He was waaay too gay for me.
>>
>>132827959
He had fair features and was the greatest General the West has ever produced. He brought Hellenic civilization from Macedon all the way to the borders of India and Egypt. Yes, deserves praise.
>>
>>132827959
Well while he burnt Persepolis, he did build multiple cities and established trade routes. Keep in mind, the Mongols reopened trade routes also.
>>
File: back.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>132843272
bro, I'm going to say this really simply, get the fuck off of wikipedia when studying religion and mysticism.
>>
File: Charles-Martel.jpg (46KB, 411x512px) Image search: [Google]
Charles-Martel.jpg
46KB, 411x512px
>>132827959

I wana know why Charles Martel doesn't get more praise, and why he's generally ignored in adaptations. Barely any books, no movies or TV series. Even tough he's perfect for it.

>Travels across Europe with his merry band of Mercs getting experience.
>Studies training and combat of ancient Rome
>Tricks the Church into funding an army
>He trains it like no army has been for hundreds of years
>Saves Europe from the Muzzies with a classic underdog battle, totally outnumbered he uses skill, planing and trickery to beat them.
>Founds an Empire that brings Europe out of the Dark Ages
>Beat people to death with a hammer so proficiently that he was named after it.

Seriously how many fucking movies about ancient Greek faggots do we need when we could have something about Martel?
>>
>>132843432
> he has not Known the Father, nor the Son, nor the Holy Spirit
to have known... it has some sexual meaning to it, doesn't it? sounds gay af
> why don't you go ahead and explain to me what the "rule of contradicting paragraphs" is.
It's a meme from runet, every religion has contradictions, and we suppose they're there for a reason (or by occasion, but the reason it worked, because truth is disputed and changed being alive, but lies is a dead body)
> in Christianity God sacrifices his son to mankind
Let's keep aside the fact that you don't know other religions very much, let me meddle with this one:
> “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give youthis testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
The most beloved angel, sent to earth for his wish to enlighten humanity... (that's why elites are so luciferian, though pity they watch at Prometeus through exoteric christian teaching and adopt evil features instead of good ones)
>>
File: mongolempire.jpg (458KB, 2237x1400px) Image search: [Google]
mongolempire.jpg
458KB, 2237x1400px
>>132827959

https://youtu.be/rkV2u2gNjOs

https://www.mixcloud.com/daniellgough/dan-carlins-hardcore-history-podcast-wrath-of-the-khans-1/
>>
>>132832003
You fucking retard, he was executed for being an agitator. He was redpilling the youth to their shitty situation while they were being ruled by imposed tyrants.
>>
>>132844233
That's the official interpretation (but knowing greek liberties I seriously doubt it)
>>
>>132827959
>
who the hell sees Genghis Khan as a great destroyer?
even the descendants of the people he conquered see him as a genius military leader
>>
>>132829268
Mongols also put Islam in the stone age
>>
File: box.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>132844036
>to have known... it has some sexual meaning to it, doesn't it? sounds gay af

you're an idiot.

>It's a meme from runet, every religion has contradictions, and we suppose they're there for a reason (or by occasion, but the reason it worked, because truth is disputed and changed being alive, but lies is a dead body)
here, you need this
>pic related

>Let's keep aside the fact that you don't know other religions very much, let me meddle with this one:
see this post >>132843757

>The most beloved angel, sent to earth for his wish to enlighten humanity... (that's why elites are so luciferian, though pity they watch at Prometeus through exoteric christian teaching and adopt evil features instead of good ones)

there is more than 1 morning star. but yes, thats generally the idea behind luciferianism, you take what is good and call it bad, and what is bad and call it good.
>>
File: tran hung dao.png (262KB, 515x526px) Image search: [Google]
tran hung dao.png
262KB, 515x526px
>>132837607
Mongolians never got close to Spain
the Spanish Inquisition was to get rid of the Muslim influence they were under for 500 years
Viets are pretty based though
>>
>>132843775
Love martel, but Charlemagne was pretty shit
>>
File: alexander the 'ordinary'.png (10KB, 299x291px) Image search: [Google]
alexander the 'ordinary'.png
10KB, 299x291px
>>132840487
>>
>>132843775
Anglo saxon and jewish bias, french and german must never ever be displayed in a positive light in their medias.

Also
>making a movie about rejecting brown invaders
>in 2017
Medias would never let that happen, 300 was already trashed by MSM and it was 10 years ago before the SJW craziness.
>>
>>132839634
T. American mongrel
>>
>>132844578
> picrelated
tl;dr because the first one is simply stated without any attempt to prove it, though you told there of "modern science", which makes your world even more lies. Funny it is that in both english beLIEvers and in russian вepyн~вpyн
>>
Greeks are just fags
>>
>>132845094
>Anglo Saxon bias
Nah, I don't think so.
>>
>>132829057
T. Ignorant American who doesn't realise alexanders empire fell collapsed after his death
>>
>>132829268
Mongols send Islam back a thousand fucking years after they sacked Baghdad. Not no mention the mass genocide of the Persian caliphs.
>>
>>132845440
Yes I think so, I can literally name you 4 recent mass entertainment productions based on historical where french have been the main characters and have been totally erased to be replaced by english or americans.
>>
>>132845796
>caring about French people
>>
>>132845796
>4 recent mass entertainment productions based on historical where french have been the main characters and have been totally erased to be replaced by english or americans.
You hate their guts I noticed (which can be institutionalized hatered - everybody in europe seem to dislike their neighbours, so they're easily controlled being gravitating to the centre where their rulers are, those rulers don't want their power to drift somewhere else I suppose, or if you're not affraid of americans you may refuse to pay for their service) most of you even refuses to speak english irl, but could you name those four, please?
>>
>>132828172
Basically he was the first civic-nationalist.
>>
File: 1496202481981.jpg (135KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1496202481981.jpg
135KB, 400x399px
>>132827959
Wasn't he gay?
>>
>>132835450
lel what? 8300 years before he was born?

When do you think the bible was written?
>>
File: ilindenski mars 27_7_2015 (97).jpg (3MB, 2450x1633px) Image search: [Google]
ilindenski mars 27_7_2015 (97).jpg
3MB, 2450x1633px
>>132827959
>Does Alexander the Great deserve the praise we give him

Yes, Macedonians were the greatest conquerors of antiquity
>>
>>132846350
>Daniel 8 300ish
the book is daniel 8
the number of years is 300ish
>>
>>132846326
modern lies
>>132846396
lel those fucking bulgarians and their bantz
>>132846460
alright
>>
File: 1492589529131.jpg (73KB, 662x566px) Image search: [Google]
1492589529131.jpg
73KB, 662x566px
>tfw Alexander the great conquered Macedon before he was your age
>was already conquering Persian empire
>2000 years later some ameriblob inbred fat fuck mongrel says you don't matter because of some barbarian horse archers who spread diseases over a thousand years after your death.
>>
>ITT pretty much no one has read anything about Alexander the Great.
>>
>>132827959
Alexander the great is Macedonian.
>>
File: Macedonian Pepe.png (357KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
Macedonian Pepe.png
357KB, 500x600px
>>132846697
Feels good
>>
>>132846350
>>132846460
this

daniel 8 was written around 600 BC.
alexander was written about 356BC

>>132845263
>tl;dr because the first one is simply stated without any attempt to prove it
go back to /r/atheism

> though you told there of "modern science", which makes your world even more lies
well, it doesn't make any mention of modern science, nor do I make any mention of "modern science" but since you're going to bring it up, most, if not all science today are dirty jewish lies.

>. Funny it is that in both english beLIEvers and in russian вepyн~вpyн

you're genuinely stupid.
>>
>>132847110
alexander was written about 356BC

was born.
>>
>>132847110
>most, if not all science today are dirty jewish lies.
>literally believes jewish fairytales

Some of the most hyped science is jewish lies (big bang theory was invented by a christian priest according to abrahamic picture) but you didn't even understand that what I wanted from you is scientific method, which you don't even know.
>>
>>132846119
>but could you name those four, please?

- Battlefield 1: french are literally erased and just appear in a small optionnal DLC despite being the main fighters from 1914 to 1918 on the western front while brits really only came in 1916 and the americans during the last year of the war
- Dunkirk: french were the ones who covered british retreat (notably in the battle of Lille were they held Panzer division during 3 years in an urban guerilla) and don't have a single moment of recognition despite the relatively heavy casualties
- The Last Samurai: the history is based on Jules Vernet, a french officer, not some american
- Master and Commander: original book is about the anglo american war and still they replaced the bad guy with a french (why ???)
- The Saboteur: fucking irish is liberating Paris by himself while french are doing nothing but smokeing cigs
- The Revenant: french are depicted as sadistic cowards mistreating the natives despite the fact that it's historically the complete opposite, french had a really friendly relationship with amerindians and were deeply estimated by them and that's when they left that english began to genocide them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Indian_alliance

I can probably find 1 or 2 more but you got it, whenever it's an american product it's full blown revisionnism.
>>
>>132847594
3 days not years
>>
>>132827959
He built many cities and spread Greek philosophy far and wide.
There would probably be no Christianity without him.
He was too far ahead of his time.
>>
>>132846618
>ameriblob inbred fat fuck mongrel

kek
>>
I don't think he was spreading Christianity. Check your dates. He did however create the arena for a fascinating interaction between Greek and Buddhist thought, which happened in Afghanistan - of all places. That was quite cool. Ghengis Khan was also quite cool.
>>
>>132847644
>live before Christ
>spread Christianity
pick one
>>
File: ih1.png (599KB, 768x402px) Image search: [Google]
ih1.png
599KB, 768x402px
>>132827959
He as pretty good.
>>
>>132827959
Inb4 he was spreading civilisation and shieet
>>
File: vedd.jpg (70KB, 736x792px) Image search: [Google]
vedd.jpg
70KB, 736x792px
>>132847585
>(big bang theory was invented by a christian priest according to abrahamic picture)

catholics are not christian, and no, the big bang theory has very little to do with how Genesis was created.

Genesis states that plant life-vegetation and such came before the sun was created, and that there was a day and night before there was a moon, also adding to the fact the earth was created long before the sun was.

pretty much everything, gravity, relativity, evolution and heliocentric cosmology are dirty jew lies.

it makes it difficult to discern what you want with the language barrier, I've never heard someone try to describe the scientific method with "modern science"

unless you're willing to take the geocentric cosmology pill (basically the flat earth pill) that pretty much validates all theology you're not going to benefit in anything.
>>
>>132840352

>fighting medieval people who are on the same technological level or slightly higher then you is so abysmal guys!

Oh please i bet the whole canadian army couldn't defeat your nearest chinatown.
>>
File: Indiawar785709869.jpg (274KB, 1054x580px) Image search: [Google]
Indiawar785709869.jpg
274KB, 1054x580px
>>132845018
>WE
>Eurocentric History
>Eurocentrism
>Western centrism
>*Wikipedia
Alexander The Great was scared United Indian Army and ran away by reverse foot in 324 BC
https://youtu.be/rK3NWWtJtwI

Alexander's Soldiers Refuse to Further Going into INDIA
https://youtu.be/K8_5ehNr88c

Chanakya's MASTERPLAN ! ! ! to Throw Alexander's FORCES Out of INDIA
https://youtu.be/8ZZb0Agtx4M

*HaHa
>>
>>132848272
>the big bang theory has very little to do with how Genesis was created.
What matters is that it was created very fast and the primordial state is mathematically uncalculated absurd state of singularity (when 0 volume contanes infinite ammount of energy) which is alike to unknowable deity (opposing the actual eternal space which evolves from isotropy of nothing into the world as we know it)
> mah flat earth
I knew that it's only believers can be so retarded to spread that insanely easily debunkable bs (try to make a map and understand why Pythagoras theorem doesn't apply to our planet. that's why they needed to invent curvilinear geometry)
>>
File: 260950_2.jpg (44KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
260950_2.jpg
44KB, 630x630px
>>132827959

Could it be? Did Alexander the great praise the sun?
>>
>>132827959
>implying Temujin or Alexander were in any way bad men.
>>
File: curv.jpg (254KB, 1600x806px) Image search: [Google]
curv.jpg
254KB, 1600x806px
>>132848961
>try to make a map and understand why Pythagoras theorem doesn't apply to our planet. that's why they needed to invent curvilinear geometry)

Topographical maps don't reflect curvature

>I knew that it's only believers can be so retarded to spread that insanely easily debunkable bs
curvature is easily debunkable considering there is an equation that goes into it.

i care less about the earth being flat, I care more about it being stationary, with a sun that is about 3,000 miles above the earth and 32 miles in diameter.

>What matters is that it was created very fast and the primordial state is mathematically uncalculated absurd state of singularity (when 0 volume contanes infinite ammount of energy) which is alike to unknowable deity (opposing the actual eternal space which evolves from isotropy of nothing into the world as we know it)

what matters is that its basis is the heliocentric model, and that is a direct contradiction to how mythology states the spiritual and material realms came to be. and what else matters is that it has longstanding arguments against it done by accomplished physicists and mathematicians.

like i stated, you aren't going to benefit in any kind of study unless you realize that mankind has been dumbed down so much they don't understand nor have the ability to discern the nature of the plane of existence we live on. and yes you've been lied to your entire life.

let me ask you something on a personal level, do you think the holocaust happened?

fuck off back to /r/atheism.
>>
>>132849562
>what matters is that its basis is the heliocentric model, and that is a direct contradiction to how mythology states the spiritual and material realms came to be.
And the mythology is correct because...
>>
>>132848961
>WE
>Pythagoras

http://www.sanskritimagazine.com/vedic_science/baudhayana-the-original-mathematician-behind-pythagoras-theorem/
>>
>>132838695

sda spotted, happy Sabbath
>>
File: heresy.jpg (26KB, 230x346px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
26KB, 230x346px
>>132850362
I'm actually a gnostic christian, but happy sabbath anyway.
>>
File: SHIVA_01.jpg (613KB, 648x865px) Image search: [Google]
SHIVA_01.jpg
613KB, 648x865px
>>132849893
because it holds provable truths and advanced sciences.

>>132850039
glad to see someone else understands that pythagoras was a pleb compared to vedic mathematics.
>>
>>132827959
From what I understand he was a good warrior, but a pretty big degenerate
>>
>>132850638
>mythology is correct
>because it holds provable truths and advanced sciences.
So does some outdated science books, which doesn't disprove some newer discoveries contradicting those outdated science books.
>>
File: TakshashilaIndia.jpg (84KB, 720x387px) Image search: [Google]
TakshashilaIndia.jpg
84KB, 720x387px
>>132850638
>Students from Greece

Taxila

As early as 700 B.C., there existed a giant University at Takshashila, located in
the northwest region of Bharat (India).
Taxila also known as Takshashila, flourished from 600 BC to 500 AD, in the
kingdom of Gandhar. 68 subjects were taught at this university and the
minimum entry age, ancient texts show, was 16. At one stage, it had 10,500
students including those from Babylon, Greece, Syria, and China. Experienced
masters taught the vedas, languages, grammar, philosophy, medicine, surgery,
archery, politics, warfare, astronomy, accounts, commerce, documentation,
music, dance and other performing arts, futurology, the occult and mystical
sciences, complex mathematical calculations. The panel of masters at the
university included legendary scholars like Kautilya, Panini, Jivak and Vishnu
Sharma. Thus, the concept of a full-fledged university was developed in India.
>>
>>132850939
you're really far behind the times, "new discoveries" are actually being found that correlate with Genesis, and most mythology. there's a reason why you're seeing more people rebuke evolution, and thats because origin of species ends up being self-refuting.

tell me anon, do you still think there is a vacuum in space? and you never answered the question

>let me ask you something on a personal level, do you think the holocaust happened?

and no, outdated science books hold a lot of garbage, everything in the past 600-1400 years has pretty much been a dirty jew, or catholic lie.
>>
File: image.png (139KB, 1350x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
139KB, 1350x900px
>>132851004
>ancient pooniversities

Pajeet pls
>>
File: mein kampf 30 millions.png (198KB, 816x1055px) Image search: [Google]
mein kampf 30 millions.png
198KB, 816x1055px
>>132851334
>"new discoveries" are actually being found that correlate with Genesis
Why don't you shout out about them all the time? (because you're affraid to be shown they're whether irrelevant or plain wrong)
>let me ask you something on a personal level, do you think the holocaust happened?
Many times, but not many people know what nationalities were burnt the most in that (recent) fire or who ignited it.
>>
>>132851993
well, in your blindness, I had just implicated that there is no vacuum in space

>do you still think there is a vacuum in space?
and if you had any inclination of keeping up on the most recent discoveries, you would know that astrophysicists are finding out that there is no vacuum, but "space" is filled with charged particles.

the Nebular Hypothesis which roughly states the earth and other planets came from leftover debris from the sun has also been debunked on the grounds that the outer planets are bigger than the inner ones, and the sun has no angular momentum, and there are more case studies being done trying to discern ways that the earth is indeed older than the sun, and all of the planets.

>Why don't you shout out about them all the time?
and I do, I post in several threads about how evolution and gravity are dirty jew lies, and relativity is the biggest jew lie of them all.
>>
>Genghis Khan
>great destroyers
He literally built the greatest empire in the world.
>>
File: India6785907.jpg (342KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
India6785907.jpg
342KB, 1600x1200px
>>132851940
>WE
>Triggered

Toilets that used water were used in the Indus Valley Civilisation. The cities of Harappa and Mohenjo-daro had a flush toilet in almost every house.
>>
>>132852525
>there is no vacuum in space
Do you even know this word has several meanings?
I will give you more:
Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University, had this to say about ether in contemporary theoretical physics:
It is ironic that Einstein's most creative work, the general theory of relativity, should boil down to conceptualizing space as a medium when his original premise [in special relativity] was that no such medium existed [..] The word 'ether' has extremely negative connotations in theoretical physics because of its past association with opposition to relativity. This is unfortunate because, stripped of these connotations, it rather nicely captures the way most physicists actually think about the vacuum. . . . Relativity actually says nothing about the existence or nonexistence of matter pervading the universe, only that any such matter must have relativistic symmetry. [..] It turns out that such matter exists. About the time relativity was becoming accepted, studies of radioactivity began showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part. The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo.

But it's harder to prove that to common public than the curvature of the planet (all you have to do is to raise a high building and compare the view on the 10th and on the 100th floors.
>>
File: 1491506109359.jpg (64KB, 498x489px) Image search: [Google]
1491506109359.jpg
64KB, 498x489px
>>132852908
>But it's harder to prove that to common public than the curvature of the planet (all you have to do is to raise a high building and compare the view on the 10th and on the 100th floors.

you're genuinely stupid, the fact that you can see someone light a match 50 miles away when the curvature equation dictates at 6 feet you can't see past 2.99 miles away means there is no curvature.

>Do you even know this word has several meanings?
it actually has only 1 meaning, that there is no substance of any sort in the area.

its ironic you bring up an article about aether when the civilizations that talk most about it (the hindus) have a geocentric model of the cosmos, and on top of it every civilization that talks about having Aether also have an earth thats stationary, and more often than not a flat disc with the universe revolving around it.

i've gotten to the point where I can use Einstein's direct quotes about Aether to prove the earth is stationary.
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 540x360px
>>132852714
>claim to have loo 6 gorillion years before
>can't poo in loo in the [current year]

Yeah, your arguement is convincing
>>
>>132852908
>compare the view on the 10th and on the 100th floors
Flat earthers handwave that away with PERSPECTIVE and atmospheric lensing.
>>
>>132853259
I guess I'm getting to the point where I need to post this everytime I see this post.

I honestly don't see shitting in the streets to be any worse than shitting and peeing into clean, and drinkable water. they're both equally bad.
>>
>>132853247
That top b&w picture, how did it come beyond the frame? Is it not only flat, but... square?
>>
File: 244.jpg (566KB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
244.jpg
566KB, 3888x2592px
>>132853609
nope, its a disc.
>>
>>132853670
Then why no curvature at it's borders?
(and all those round the world travellers are blatant liars I suppose)
It all is so ridiculous, that I believe it's another hoax to put "jewish lies" next to the most insane stupidity imaginable.
>>
File: 1491505869299.jpg (47KB, 564x342px) Image search: [Google]
1491505869299.jpg
47KB, 564x342px
>>132853791
because the border is an antarctic ice barrier.

>(and all those round the world travellers are blatant liars I suppose)
just brainwashed

>It all is so ridiculous, that I believe it's another hoax to put "jewish lies" next to the most insane stupidity imaginable.

you know, you're not stupid because you don't know anything, you're stupid because you condemn before investigating.
>>
File: 1463687111757.jpg (10KB, 240x196px) Image search: [Google]
1463687111757.jpg
10KB, 240x196px
>>132852714
Funniest shit I've read all year, and yet you can't poo in loo.
>>
>>132853521
Support your claim ang go shit outside of your local townhall then
>>
I think whatever you think of him its the journey that is the most amazing part. There's a bbc series from 98 called 'In the footsteps of Alexander the Great' where the host follows the entire journey using Arrian's history. The variety of cultures and landscapes are crazy, and the march through Afghanistan and Pakistan is almost superhuman for armored soldiers from Europe.

People forget its nearly 1500 years before the Mongols, the distance is colossal for an army of the era.
>>
>>132854165
>because the border is an antarctic ice barrier.
but that image of yours, that red line goes on and on and on without corners, so the half of your view (behind the frame) is supposed to be all earth without end? or how does it borders?
> just brainwashed
Right, but then how do you explain to yourself that routs from capitals aroud the world takes as long as it does? And why there's not a single flat-earth map in scale and "actual" distances between different cities?
> stupid stupid stupid stupid
you keep on saying this, yet you keep on this dialogue, which tells you must be boiling by now. good.
>>
File: india8723991236.jpg (45KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
india8723991236.jpg
45KB, 800x450px
>>132853259
>WE
>Truth Hurts

https://youtu.be/dCoqq2PLBGw

https://youtu.be/nz5dloXQEvc

http://www.krishnapath.org/quantum-physics-came-from-the-vedas-schrodinger-einstein-and-tesla-were-all-vedantists/

http://www.hinduwisdom.info/India_and_Greece.htm
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>132854874
Actually you are WEing in his case Rajash.
>>
Alexander the great and Cyrus the great are the fathers of empires that once ruled the world. Today the sons are both shitholes lmao.
>>
File: SpreadofChessfromIndia.jpg (148KB, 800x610px) Image search: [Google]
SpreadofChessfromIndia.jpg
148KB, 800x610px
>>132855845
>You are We a living meme in real life

Kalaripayattu: The First Martial Art
https://youtu.be/oI84oM_bJeg
>>
File: current.png (875KB, 1121x829px) Image search: [Google]
current.png
875KB, 1121x829px
>>132854488
I really don't need to, at this point its happening more in american walmarts and californian streets than it most other countries.

>>132854616
>but that image of yours, that red line goes on and on and on without corners,
thats because its several hundred miles of curvature

>so the half of your view (behind the frame) is supposed to be all earth without end? or how does it borders?

again its a disc, imagine yourself going several hundred miles up on a disc shaped platform that's several thousands of miles across. its going to always come up to eye level.

>Right, but then how do you explain to yourself that routs from capitals aroud the world takes as long as it does? And why there's not a single flat-earth map in scale and "actual" distances between different cities?

these are non-relevant points to the fact that curvature of the earth, and movement can be disproven a dozen times over. also technology has not really improved over the past 50ish years as far as travel goes, cars, planes, boats have all been rather stagnate, also the implication of this would mean that all those "actual" distances are wrong, and most flights advertised between australia and south america, and other "longer" places are mostly fake and flights you can never board on in the first place.

>you keep on saying this, yet you keep on this dialogue, which tells you must be boiling by now. good.

you keep yourself in a perpetual state of ignorance by always condemning before investigating.
>>
>>132856915
>most flights advertised between australia and south america, and other "longer" places are mostly fake and flights you can never board on in the first place.
hm...
http://www.flights.com/flights/buenos-aires-eze-to-auckland-akl/
so is there a single modern flat-earth map in scale?
>>
>>132827959
He spread Greek culture and civilisation all over modern day Egypt, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Persia, Afghanistan, Israel, Palestine.

He was a conqueror but not a destroyer.
>>
File: 1917.png (1MB, 1554x879px) Image search: [Google]
1917.png
1MB, 1554x879px
>>132857105
thats one of the flights that advertises fake flights

https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?langid=1033&trip=roundtrip&leg1=from:EZE,to:AKL,departure:07/22/2017TANYT&leg2=from:AKL,to:EZE,departure:07/29/2017TANYT&passengers=children:0,adults:2,seniors:0,infantinlap:Y&options=cabinclass:economy,sortby:price&mode=search&paandi=true

the 12 hour flights literally dont exist, and you can only get on the 30-40 hour flights.

here's a map of how flight paths actually work
>>
>>132857948
>here's a map of how flight paths actually work
Why don't you bring me an actual political map which would tell me how far it is from Buenos Aires to Auckland?
>>
File: flight path.png (2MB, 1125x855px) Image search: [Google]
flight path.png
2MB, 1125x855px
>>132859504
https://www.expedia.com/Flights-Search?langid=1033&trip=roundtrip&leg1=from:EZE,to:AKL,departure:07/22/2017TANYT&leg2=from:AKL,to:EZE,departure:07/29/2017TANYT&passengers=children:0,adults:2,seniors:0,infantinlap:Y&options=cabinclass:economy,sortby:price&mode=search&paandi=true

so this flight dictates that there are 2 stops, one in miami, and one in los angelos, before getting to new zeland, here's what it would look like on a flat earth map

the trip that has 0 stops done in 14 hours or less is fake, and are unboardable. and every other flight reflects a 30-40 hour trip with multiple stops.

the implication to the flat earth means even space and NASA are fake, and every single space agency is in on it.
>>
>>132860287
> Australia is bigger than Mother Russia
heresy!
http://www.farecompare.com/flights/Sydney-SYD/New_Zealand-NZ/citycountry.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=dsa_eu_desktop&utm_term=&gclid=CJeo8aXC-dQCFcySGAodS2kCuQ#quote?quoteKey=CSYDCAKL20170801P1CTF
>>
File: pear.png (58KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
pear.png
58KB, 500x397px
>>132860774
at this point it probably is.
>>
>>132861092
So how comes you can go from Australia to New Zealand in just 3 hours?
>>
>>132829168
It kinda sucks that great leafs like you go unnoticed because of the sucky ones.
>>
File: syd.png (31KB, 443x268px) Image search: [Google]
syd.png
31KB, 443x268px
>>132861203
probably because Sydney is on the end of Australia thats closest to new Zealand, and you're not flying across Australia to get there.
>>
>>132827959
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOjUdznmpOjjg-z4rFgHKpRLMzlBaFHag

Pretty interesting animations I watched recently about his campaign.
>>
File: flatearth2.jpg (13KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth2.jpg
13KB, 480x300px
>>132853670
>>
File: spin.gif (1MB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
spin.gif
1MB, 482x482px
>>132861538
you know i find it funny you guys make the most facetious arguments when presented with an oblong thought.

switch the sun and the earth in your picture, all the planets still wander around the sun, while the sun and moon which are about the same size rotate around a stationary earth.

you can't even honestly represent the geocentric model right, you have to know something in order to disprove it.
>>
>>132861443
But the gap between them is in size of Russia according to your map. Do you imagine how much does it take to cross Mother Russia from west to east?
>>
File: okz9wkNzov1qmtagno1.gif (2MB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
okz9wkNzov1qmtagno1.gif
2MB, 480x474px
>>132861691
How would gravity work on a disc shaped earth? Do you honestly believe we're constantly moving a hundreds of kilometres upwards? What do the government get from telling us the earth is a sphere?
>>
File: uWjy03P.jpg (124KB, 1261x409px) Image search: [Google]
uWjy03P.jpg
124KB, 1261x409px
>>132861691
>>
>>132861691
Now you're trolling (nobody can be that stupid, because to this gif there're hundreds of questions available: what stops the sun from being observed around the disc all the time, why you don't know that moon is not synchronized with sun, etc..)
>>
>>132862000
this one is easy (according to his gif)
>>
>>132856915
Hahahaha wtf. Dude I've flown around the earth a billion times. It's definitely round. Just take a single flight from like Cali to China or Florida to Australia.
>>
File: flat-earth-society.jpg (23KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-society.jpg
23KB, 960x540px
>>132861691
No? Nothing?
>>
File: building-by-building-comparison.jpg (181KB, 772x900px) Image search: [Google]
building-by-building-comparison.jpg
181KB, 772x900px
>>132861691
>>
File: nocgi.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nocgi.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>132862463
you know, most of us that shitpost on /pol/ about it actually being flat generally have the notion even the flat earth society is direct and deliberate misinformation

>>132862317
MY MISTAKE FELLOW GOYIM FORMER FLAT EARTHER TURNED ROUND EARTHER, JUST LOOK AT THIS COMPLETELY LEGITIMATE NON-CGI FOOTAGE THAT SHOWS THAT COMPLETELY REAL CURVATURE AND EARTH FROM SPACE, NO CGI OVERLAY HERE. MAKE SURE YOU TUNE INTO 0:06 TO GET THAT ULTIMATE EARTH VIDEO.

>>132861897
> Do you honestly believe we're constantly moving a hundreds of kilometres upwards?
no, the scriptures make it clear, the earth is fixed to be immovable, and as stated above FES is misinformation.

>How would gravity work on a disc shaped earth?
i posted in the thread how its a hoax

its basically the Archimedes buoyancy principle without gravity. the forces that dictate whether an object floats or sinks is its own atmoc density, and the atmosphereic pressure of the substance in question, this is why cannon balls float in a pool of mercury.

> What do the government get from telling us the earth is a sphere?
NWO, and a population of people so stupid they are unable to discern the shape of the earth.
>>
File: 1491505811990.jpg (50KB, 500x788px) Image search: [Google]
1491505811990.jpg
50KB, 500x788px
>>132862000
here's a photo that explains it.

>>132862186
>what stops the sun from being observed around the disc all the time,

a perspective matrix, you can actually see the sun if you go anywhere from 70-100 miles up in the air if it is midnight in your region. and the fact its 32 miles in diameter and 3000 miles in the air.

> why you don't know that moon is not synchronized with sun, etc..)
i actually do know this, the moon is only there to give a reference for night time.

here's a question for both of you, why can there be lunar eclispes in the middle of broad daylight, why are there full moons in the middle of broad daylight, why does the waning and waxing of the moon clearly demonstrated in broad daylight of these things are caused by the shadow of the sun?

>>132861860
well, it really isn't that big at all. russia is probably half as big, maybe 2/3 as big of the distance between NZ and Australia.

>>132863099
a point of convergence is not a point of curvature. you can bring the bottom parts of the towers in your image into full view with a good enough telescope or camera.
>>
>>132863174
>its basically the Archimedes buoyancy principle without gravity. the forces that dictate whether an object floats or sinks is its own atmoc density, and the atmosphereic pressure of the substance in question, this is why cannon balls float in a pool of mercury.

can you demonstrate it?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>132863174
>scriptures
Alright, so you're a religious nutcase as well.
>its basically the Archimedes buoyancy principle without gravity. the forces that dictate whether an object floats or sinks is its own atmoc density, and the atmosphereic pressure of the substance in question, this is why cannon balls float in a pool of mercury.
So you DO believe that we're constantly flying upwards. That would mean earth is constantly going 3061247315676449792 mph upwards, that would mean its a LOT faster than the speed of light.
>NWO, and a population of people so stupid they are unable to discern the shape of the earth.
My point still stands - what do they gain from that?
>>132863508
>a point of convergence is not a point of curvature. you can bring the bottom parts of the towers in your image into full view with a good enough telescope or camera.
Proof? If anything what I posted does show the point of curvature, how does having a better camera reduce the view of the curvature?
Also timezones - how would they work on a flat earth?
>>
>>132863508
>why can there be lunar eclispes in the middle of broad daylight
cannot be. lunar eclipse is shadow from earth, which means sun is on the opposite pole
>why are there full moons in the middle of broad daylight
cannot be
> why does the waning and waxing of the moon clearly demonstrated in broad daylight of these things are caused by the shadow of the sun?
What it demonstrates is the position of the sun (you're such a moron, or pretend to be, that you don't even know what those phases are: lit and unlit parts)
>>
File: balloons.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
balloons.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>132864053
this post is spoken like someone who has never been outside. I gurantee I've seen the moon in crescent, waxing, and wanning, and full more times than you've been outside. and yes, lunar eclipses have happened during the daytime.

>>132863869
>So you DO believe that we're constantly flying upwards. That would mean earth is constantly going 3061247315676449792 mph upwards, that would mean its a LOT faster than the speed of light.

and I stated no, thats total and complete bullshit, the earth is stationary, and not even a planet, but a plane of existence.

>My point still stands - what do they gain from that?
soulless and godless idiots, they hide the existence and the idea of a monotheistic creator of the soul.

>Proof? If anything what I posted does show the point of curvature, how does having a better camera reduce the view of the curvature?
you can replicate a point of CONVERGENCE at 50 feet on flat ground. the curvature equation dictates that you can not see past 2.99 miles at a height of 6 feet but on a clear and dark night you can see someone light a match at 50 miles, also topographical maps do not reflect curvature in any way shape or form, and 14 states have been found to be flatter than pancakes

>Also timezones - how would they work on a flat earth?
I'm going to post pics of these 2 in the next posts

>>132863835
yes >pic related.
>>
File: 1491505722800.jpg (50KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1491505722800.jpg
50KB, 564x564px
>>132863869
timezones.
>>
File: 1479257979280.jpg (153KB, 682x954px) Image search: [Google]
1479257979280.jpg
153KB, 682x954px
>>132863869
>how does having a better camera reduce the view of the curvature?

it shows a point of convergeance of the perspective matrix, not a point of curvature.

if you had a point that "disappears" under the point of "curvature" you can always bring that boat back into full view with a good enough telescope or camera from the bottom up, and has been done at distances of 24 miles+ on ground level, and I mean flat on the ground.

also the pic in your post.

giant rocks raining down from the sky are absolutely Biblical in the first place, and not only that appear in all major theology.
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (178KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
178KB, 2048x1536px
>>132864733
>this post is spoken like someone who has never been outside. I gurantee I've seen the moon in crescent, waxing, and wanning, and full more times than you've been outside. and yes, lunar eclipses have happened during the daytime.
get off those drugs, mate
>>
File: cres.jpg (12KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
cres.jpg
12KB, 852x480px
>>132865147
wow look, a cresent moon in broad daylight. look at the shadow of the earth make the moon a crescent in the middle of the day.

wait a minute.
>>
File: nt0vm22PRG1spsojg_540.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
nt0vm22PRG1spsojg_540.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>132864733
>the earth is stationary
>plane of existance
>bilbical
I'm gonna to stop replying now, there's no point talking to retards like you. Anything you can't explain or that contradicts yourself you will just dismiss as a creation of a kike on a stick.
>>132865013
That's a fucking hill and the other picture is spread across miles on relatively flat ground. Getting a better camera does not get rid of the hill. Not to mention earth is very fucking big, and you tin foil hat retards always put it in a small perspective because you can't grasp anything bigger.
>>
File: How does infinite plain look.png (95KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
How does infinite plain look.png
95KB, 576x324px
>>132863869
How would look a flat plane?
>>
>>132828172
>He realized that Greece and Western Civilization was an idea
>Tried to remake the Persian empire

Lol, are you stormfags really that delusional? Greeks believed only a few people were civilized, and snowniggers were not one of them.
>>
File: how shit actually works.png (605KB, 974x652px) Image search: [Google]
how shit actually works.png
605KB, 974x652px
>>132865288
ok, you can keep yourself in a state of perpetual ignorance, and not realize how bad you've been lied to your entire life

you might as well start thinking the holocaust happened.

>That's a fucking hill and the other picture is spread across miles on relatively flat ground. Getting a better camera does not get rid of the hill.

its pathetic how shallow reflection of the argument is, there is no hill. and zooming in brings the targets feet back into full perspective.

>Getting a better camera does not get rid of the hill.
yes it does

> Not to mention earth is very fucking big, and you tin foil hat retards always put it in a small perspective because you can't grasp anything bigger.

it doesn't defeat the fact that curvature has an equation, and a perspective matrix.
>>
>>132865285
> wait a minute.
Did you understand that it's not "full moon" you was talking about? I can bet on money that sun is on the right side of it.
>>
>>132865518
You're fucking retarded, I can't even take you seriously. If I'm so ignorant, take a trip to Antarctica. Come back and post a couple of pictures of that great wall.
>>
File: boat.jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
>>132865288
you also ignored the fact that I brought boats "disappearing" over the horizon to be brought back into full view from the bottom up into the argument and ignored it in your intellectual dishonesty.
>>
File: icewall.png (3MB, 1881x902px) Image search: [Google]
icewall.png
3MB, 1881x902px
>>132865738
man, its like those photos already exist. at least you have legimtate vidoe of space in http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1499514599094.webm the webm i posted.
>>
>>132863099
if you don´t want to look at perspective, maybe the numbers makes you suspect
>>
File: full moon.jpg (11KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
full moon.jpg
11KB, 852x480px
>>132865716
you know, i kind of mentioned full and crescent moon as being able to both be seen during the day time.

>I can bet on money that sun is on the right side of it
i mean you'd lose every day of the week.
>>
File: axial-tilt.png (21KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
axial-tilt.png
21KB, 750x500px
>>132865997
>>
File: Clouds_blue_marble_sex_hidden.jpg (97KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
Clouds_blue_marble_sex_hidden.jpg
97KB, 843x843px
>>132866081
SEX
>>
>>132866058
Just take my word, when you see something like this - you will see the sun on the lit side of it. Thank me later.
>>
>>132866173
just take my word, no, it really doesn't.

I've already taken the geocentric earth pill, your argument is on the caliber of >MUH 6 GORRILLIAN
>>
>>132834560
Yes, they really bought the myth.
>>
>>132866381
>geocentric earth pill
Whenever you see the sun on the unlit side of the moon, send me a postcard.
>>
>>132866381
>I've already taken the geocentric earth pill, your argument is on the caliber of >MUH 6 GORRILLIAN
Now, as I said, here's a reasonable explanation of this insanity shilled upon us: you are trying to meme that nazis are insanely retarded (promoting jewish fa... scriptures at the same time)
>>
>>132866744
>you are trying to meme that nazis are insanely retarded

Nazis believed in Flat Earth?
>>
File: 1497906191434.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1497906191434.gif
2MB, 360x202px
>>132867009
Of course not, but now he spues "the earth is flat" and "holocoast is hoax" in the same sentence.
>>
File: ancients.jpg (228KB, 750x449px) Image search: [Google]
ancients.jpg
228KB, 750x449px
>>132866744
pretty much all theology dictates the earth is a flat disc covered by some kind of a glass firmament.

look bro, its ok that you think the Nazi's exterminated Jews, and if you want to be an idiot that thinks the holocaust happened its alright with me.

its so much easier to trick people than convince people they've been tricked.

>Whenever you see the sun on the unlit side of the moon, send me a postcard.

the fact you can see a full moon at the same time as the sun prety much defeats your argument, the fact you can see a crescent moon at the same time as the sun in the sky defeats your argument.

quite frankly the ancients had it right, and were not so stupid as not to be able to discern the shape of the earth.
>>
File: 1491506229017.jpg (33KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1491506229017.jpg
33KB, 500x430px
>>132867009
yes?
>>
>>132867295
>pretty much all theology dictates the earth is a flat disc
Which is a good company to all sorts of other retarded crap they dictate.
> the fact you can see a full moon at the same time as the sun prety much defeats your argument
no, it doesn't. do some geometry for fuck sake.
>>
File: Adolf-Hitler-1941[1].jpg (85KB, 826x650px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf-Hitler-1941[1].jpg
85KB, 826x650px
>>132867362
your ass.
>>
>>132867427
>> the fact you can see a full moon at the same time as the sun
fuck, you got me. you can see it crescent and never exactly full (for obvious reason)
>>
File: right there.jpg (7KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
right there.jpg
7KB, 188x188px
>>132865940
>>
File: dont even know.gif (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dont even know.gif
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>132867427
>Which is a good company to all sorts of other retarded crap they dictate.

oh man, its totally retarded crap that you're a divinely created being that is obligated to be a good person to others, you're totally right, let me go back to being a piece of animalistic and materialist shit immediately.

>no, it doesn't. do some geometry for fuck sake.
oh man, you're so wrong it hurts.
>>
File: blue-un-logo-vectorised-hi.png (76KB, 600x509px) Image search: [Google]
blue-un-logo-vectorised-hi.png
76KB, 600x509px
>>132867554
thanks for posting the original, but the UN would like a word with you.
>>
>>132867758
> dat pic
and why exactly does it rotate the other way in the south hemisphere?
>>
>>132867758
>obligated to be a good person to others
not to everyone, just to members of your own faith

isn't that convenient
>>
>>132830173
>Astronomy, paper money, art, some type of democracy (such as localized power), Globalization (militarily), religious tolerance. Other stuff include low levels of discrimination (except of those who would not kneel, especially other steppe people), barely changed any local customs, rule by consensus, meritocracy, rule of law, Eurasian trade, built and protected trade routes, promoted universal literacy, international post system, widespread use of paper money, reduced torture in the penal system, belief in diplomatic immunity for ambassadors.

All of that was present in Western societies more than a thousand years prior to the birth of Temüjin. Your book is clearly bullshit.
>>
>>132867295
>pretty much all theology dictates the earth is a flat disc covered by some kind of a glass firmament.
WRONG.

All theology claims that the world is a torus and the theology is RIGHT.

You fucking idiot.
>>
File: discworld.jpg (56KB, 330x450px) Image search: [Google]
discworld.jpg
56KB, 330x450px
>>132867295
>What does Hinduism say about the shape of the Earth?
https://youtu.be/DcceUelGkUE
The World Turtle in Hindu mythology is known as Akupāra (Sanskrit: अकूपार), or sometimes Chukwa. Example of a reference to the World Turtle in Hindu literature is found in Jñānarāja (the author of Siddhāntasundara, writing c. 1500): "A vulture, which has only little strength, rests in the sky holding a snake in its beak for a prahara [three hours]. Why can [the deity] in the form of a tortoise, who possesses an inconceivable potency, not hold the Earth in the sky for a kalpa [billions of years]?" The British philosopher John Locke made reference to this in his 1689 tract, An Essay Concerning Human Understanding, which compares one who would say that properties inhere in "substance" to the Indian, who said the world was on an elephant, which was on a tortoise, "but being again pressed to know what gave support to the broad-backed tortoise, replied—something, he knew not what."
Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable lists, without citation, Maha-pudma and Chukwa as names from a "popular rendition of a Hindu myth in which the tortoise Chukwa supports the elephant Maha-pudma, which in turn supports the world"
>>
File: ved.jpg (64KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
ved.jpg
64KB, 600x426px
>>132867944
pretty much wrong, old testament laws dictate an eye for an eye, and tooth for a tooth, which is karma explained in a harsher torn, you're also dictated to care for foreigners "because you were once foreigners in egypt"

>>132868282
I can see this considering the north pole is a portal to higher and lower dimensions, but the shape earth is still that of a disc with a hole in the middle of it, and theology dictates the earth is stationary, with the sun and moon revolving around the earth, which is bloody well does.

>>132867707
well, it obviously has nothing to do with the shadow of the earth if its in the daytime.

>>132867904
the way the firmament works.
>>
File: IMG_0567.jpg (148KB, 680x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
148KB, 680x757px
>>132828406
He had a trap gf but also a hottie wife Roxanne, 50% fag, 100% win all battles. Well, sind with 2nd statistic.
>>
>>132827959
Persia fell under his rule, and after he died, it fragmented. His subjects and himself didn't know how to rule conquered lands very well, so the Parthians rebelled and took back the lands.
>>
File: moonphase[1].gif (12KB, 486x328px) Image search: [Google]
moonphase[1].gif
12KB, 486x328px
>>132869382
>well, it obviously has nothing to do with the shadow of the earth if its in the daytime.
Nobody says it has (except ignorants like you)
>>
>>132869291
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxxItzo_rPg

I do think this video is poorly made considering how vedic models of the earth actually look.
>>
File: pjnFP[1].jpg (27KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pjnFP[1].jpg
27KB, 1920x1080px
and by the way, if geometry fails you, keep in mind that all the pictures you saw are schematic. Here's the actual one.
>>
File: nocg.png (535KB, 1825x862px) Image search: [Google]
nocg.png
535KB, 1825x862px
>>132869837
>Here's the actual one.

here's an actual picture of earth taken from a satellite live stream i posted.
>>
File: R1OyB[1].jpg (160KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
R1OyB[1].jpg
160KB, 900x700px
>>132869673
>>
>>132869988
and you don't see the obvious curvature?
or are you implying that aura is the wall?
>>
flat earth thread? ill join
>>
>>132869668
this is pretty much the narrative taught in american common core education. regardless you can see a completely illuminated moon during the middle of the day, which defeats the whole notion the moon gets its light reflected from the sun.
>>
>>132870367
And why should we believe the bible?
(inb4 because we shouldn't be antisemitic, or else)
>>
>>132846195
And it all came apart after his death. Funny that.
>>
>>132827959
>Siege of Tyre
>Alexander wants to enter the city and make a sacrifice at a temple
>Persians basically say "No, you cant enter the city"
>Alexander gets pissed and blockades the city
>Persians wave their dicks at him because they think he cant attack their island city
>Alexander cant engage a naval landing because the cities walls extend all the way to the islands shores
>Some poor bastard standing near Alexander is told "Make it a peninsula".
>The fucker turns an island into a goddamned peninsula before we even christianed up the calendar.
>Its still a peninsula to this day.

He literally changed the shape of the earth while having arrows rained down on him.
>>
File: starsonerf.jpg (282KB, 1524x1664px) Image search: [Google]
starsonerf.jpg
282KB, 1524x1664px
>>132870126
man, it must hurt to be this stupid do you not understand what the photo is showing you?
>>
File: flatearth.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flatearth.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>132870475
pay due respects to the creator and go to heaven instead of hell for all eternity
>>
>>132841359
hello varg
>>
>>132839634
You happen to post a picture that proves you retarded, though. Jews invented racism.
>>
>>132828406
The first battle was pretty good tho
>>
File: 1499520321189.jpg (38KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499520321189.jpg
38KB, 1920x1080px
>>132870384
The only way you can see sorta full moon and the sun is when they're both near horizon. I'm not some pope to ask you believe me, let your life prove me right .
>>
>>132870817
> obey or else
sneaky trick, judy baby
>>
>>132870681
sure, sure, now organize the expedition (considering the fact how many such fools there're, it will be a easy fundraiser)
>>
File: ss.jpg (110KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
110KB, 960x960px
>>132871078
not threatening you, you asked why believe the bible
>>
>>132843350
>wever I'm not really surprised /pol/ doesn't like him, he was the first cosmopolitan, the first globalist if you want, even if it was not hateful or uprooted like the ones we have today.
>>132846195
t. retards
Empire=/=nation state
Nation states did not exist before 1500
>>
Cyrus the Great was better IMO. The Persians had a long period where they did very well, before it started to fall apart.
>>
>>132829057
Do you know why anyone trying to intellectualize any argument about why the Mongols weren't subhumans is wrong? They used to wear the skins of mice as clothing. Their stench used to be the first warning that they were coming. They ate everything in their path, like locusts, including the grass. They were animals with a bloodlust
>>
>>132827959
We praise him because he was strong and we romanticized the Greeks. We don't praise which ever Persian king he btfo. But we do praise the Romans for the millions of slaves they kept. Might makes right

Why is massacring civilians of Persian cities who didn't surrender seen as a good thing? Answer his strength and renowned, and the twisted view of history from a European central view rather then a eastern view. His empire was pretty shit though fell apart faster then communism
>>
>>132871437
> instead of hell for all eternity
> not threatening you
as it was once told: we shouldn't laugh at religious people, they're just retarded, it's not their fault.
>>
>>132871437
earth being flat has nothing to do with the bible the church held it up because that was the conclusions of the Egyptians when the Greeks ruled it.
>>
>>132843775
Because half of that is Bullshit. He defeated the Muslims at tours and regained some control of the lands in the Aquitaine, but he didn't actually conquer anything new for the Franks. Just reinforced a base of power that he acquired from his dad usurping power from the Merovingian dynasty. Charlemagne would use that base of power to actually conquer most of Western Europe. Clovis is easily the most noteworthy Frank for being the first to unify them and for establishing their base of power in Roman Gaul
>>
>>132845094
There has been SJW since at least the 90s. Just because you only noticed them recently doesn't mean they didn't exist before
>>
File: Geodynamo_Between_Reversals[1].gif (150KB, 717x787px) Image search: [Google]
Geodynamo_Between_Reversals[1].gif
150KB, 717x787px
>>132854165
The oldest form of true open ocean navigation was done by starlight. Then sextants, astrolabes and various inclometers. Magnetic compasses weren't adopted by Europeans until the medieval age.
This graphic also doesn't take into account the difference in magnetic and true north. A factor called the g-m angle, which is still used in military map reading.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_declination
But all that doesn't matter when working with a fixed location in an area only a couple hundred square miles.

Compasses don't point to the north pole, they point to a varying location in northern Canada. The Earth's magnetic field is so fucky that precise navigation and surveying rely on solar and even satellite reckoning.

To declare the Earth is flat is not only bold, but should be actually pretty easy to prove if it were true. All you would have to do is positively disprove any of these established methodologies.
But no one does. They make low effort 'infographs' and shitpost on /pol/.
>>
File: 1495262235612.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
1495262235612.png
656KB, 838x945px
>>132872095
flat earth has everything to do with the bible the bible teaches it and the jews had the scriptures for thousands of years they didnt need anyone to tell them it was flat

thats what they already believed

if the world is flat god definitely exists
>>
File: images.png (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x224px
>>132827959
I praise genghis khan as well,so I dont see your point faggot. he was /ourguy/. Now stfu faggot and respect a great man
>>
>>132828307

Great destroyers were the flames that cleared the fields. Until diplomacy in the 20th century, they were the only way remove corruption.
>>
>>132829057

> Mongols did not spread culture

The Mongol hordes gave rise to the first caliphate.

The Ottoman Empire was essentially ISIS of yesteryear, over a longer time scale.
>>
>>132872802

> praise genghis khan

He was not your guy. He was a locust swarm, destroyer of everything in his path. The feces he left behind gave rise to what may be thousands of years of brutal authoritarians and so-called righteous.

Without Genghis Khan, you would not have the problems in the Middle East that you have today.
>>
>>132827959
If you are dead set on condemning Gengis Khan then you should condemn westerners who tried to do the same thing.
Or you can stop being a bitch and appreciate what he did for the environment by removing so many wastes of oxygen from the planet
>>
>>132827959
>great destroyer
>founded a multitude of cities that are still around today
>>
>>132873349
/ourguy/ was Alexander the great,but Gengis khan was just an amazing leader. that fag managed to conquer half Eurasia within his lifetime (and rule it). That is not something many others pulled off.
>>
>>132827959
filthy multiculturalist
>>
File: 1498141069958.jpg (13KB, 331x473px) Image search: [Google]
1498141069958.jpg
13KB, 331x473px
>poo in loos still mad they got btfo
>>
>>132873182
>The Mongol hordes gave rise to the FIRST caliphate.
>>
>>132829057
>Mongols spread the black plague, causing serfs to die and actually improving Europe in the long run
>Blew Muslims the fuck out. two hundred thousand to a million civilians dead just in Baghdad.
>Muslim power base broken eternally until the Ottomans
>Opened trade with the east allowed gunpowder to spread to Europe
>Cucked christian crusader states
>United the tribes of Russia against him forming the basis of early Russia
>You could carry gold and silver on your head from China to Europe and not get robbed
>>
File: 1499213718202 - Copy.png (193KB, 349x338px) Image search: [Google]
1499213718202 - Copy.png
193KB, 349x338px
>>132872944
>Until diplomacy in the 20th century, they were the only way remove corruption.
Hows that diplomacy going, anon? You remove all that corruption yet?
>>
>>132873822
he basically ended that times equivalent of ISIS,by fucking burning them to the ground and killing their leader. If that isn't /ourguy/ I don't know who is
>>
>>132873844

Corruption is a synonym for political entropy.
Diplomacy is maintenance.

Maintenance will slow entropy, but it will not stop it entirely.
>>
>>132873932
>The caliph Al-Musta'sim was captured and forced to watch as his citizens were murdered and his treasury plundered. According to most accounts, the caliph was killed by trampling. The Mongols rolled the caliph up in a rug, and rode their horses over him, as they believed that the earth would be offended if it were touched by royal blood. But the Venetian traveller Marco Polo claimed that Al-Musta'sim was locked in a tower with nothing to eat but gold and “died like a dog”.
>The Grand Library of Baghdad, containing countless precious historical documents and books on subjects ranging from medicine to astronomy, was destroyed. Survivors said that the waters of the Tigris ran black with ink from the enormous quantities of books flung into the river and red from the blood of the scientists and philosophers killed
>Citizens attempted to flee, but were intercepted by Mongol soldiers who killed in abundance, sparing neither women nor children. Martin Sicker writes that close to 90,000 people may have died.[27] Other estimates go much higher. Wassaf claims the loss of life was several hundred thousand. Ian Frazier of The New Yorker says estimates of the death toll have ranged from 200,000 to a million
>The Mongols looted and then destroyed mosques, palaces, libraries, and hospitals. Grand buildings that had been the work of generations were burned to the ground.
>All but one of Al-Musta'sim's sons were killed, and the sole surviving son was sent to Mongolia, where Mongolian historians report he married and fathered children, but played no role in Islam thereafter (see The end of the Abbasid dynasty).
>Hulagu had to move his camp upwind of the city, due to the stench of decay from the ruined city.

Baghdad was a depopulated, ruined city for several centuries and only gradually recovered some of its former glory. They got btfo out by Gooks in Vietnam and storms in Japan though
>>
>>132827959
Ye he does
>>
>>132841359
that picture is from ancient italy back when they were still nordic.
>>
>>132874136
But talking about removing corruption, not slowing it. The only way is violent revolution.
>>
>>132874297
so Muslims BTFO, and population reduced. the only thing I don't like is killing philosophers and scientists,and burning books. That is a dick move xD
>>
>>132841359
hard facts Nordies nvr conch-quered the known world like meds did over and over
>>
>>132846789
I thought he meant a real Macedonian™ , not you slavvo
>>
File: 1498849157899.jpg (179KB, 600x364px) Image search: [Google]
1498849157899.jpg
179KB, 600x364px
he took persian wives and i respect him for that
>tfw no persian gf
>>
Alexander was a hero of western civilization, Genghis wanted to destroy west civilization. Yes their actions are similar however there ideologies are different, something simple minded horseshoe theory faggots can't rap their heads around.
>>
File: 800px-Antarctic_circle.svg[1].png (138KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Antarctic_circle.svg[1].png
138KB, 800x800px
>>132872706
If the Earth is a circle and Antarctica isn't a continent but a massive ice wall couldn't we find the circumference of the Earth by circumnavigating Antarctica? And if we could, we could see if its congruent to the polar diameter of Earth.

The Antarctic circle is the southernmost major circle of latitude. It's 10,975 miles long.
Circumference (10,975) % Pi (3.14) = 3,495.22

So it should be 3,495.22 miles to reach the "north" pole from the "south" and to the otherside of the "south" pole. The 'globalists' say the polar diameter is 7,899.86 miles. So we're off by about half. But of course, for the Earth to be flat, the distance from the north and south pole would only be the radius of the flat Earth. So the flat Earth diameter would have to be 15,799.72 miles. Clearly there's a problem here.
Circumference = 10,975 mi
Diameter = 15,799.72 mi

So what you need to do to prove the Earth is flat is take a 'real' measurement of the Antarctic circle to find the circumference and a 'real' measurement from the poles to find the radius.
Then you will make history.

Oh and figure out an explanation why the Equator is 24,874 miles and the so called Antarctic circle (the real circumference of the Earth) is 10,975 miles. That's a tough one too.
>>
File: 5.jpg (215KB, 644x950px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
215KB, 644x950px
>>132869673
>WE
>Eric Dubay www.ericdubay.com/

Vedic theories of the universe !!! ( ancient indian scriptures )
https://youtu.be/hEca1MiE4GA

Hidden Secrets About Gravitation In Vedas
https://youtu.be/IJQbXTeuauI

http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Hindu_Cosmology.htm

----------

A Scientist in Varanasi, India Claims to "Prove" that God Exists "in just ten minutes"
https://youtu.be/WuMExNGXwHk
>>
>>132875603

Wow cool you sure convinced that bot good job
>>
>>132827959
all that shit about him being a fag is fake history, btw.
>>
>>132875551
>Alexander was a hero of western civilization
Alexander wanted fame and renown nothing for the good of western civilization.
>Genghis wanted to destroy west civilization
No he wanted to rule it, if you surrendered you were left relatively independent just contributing tax and levies and you were allowed to keep your religion and local laws
>Yes their actions are similar however there ideologies are different
Both are conquers Alexander destroyed the great pertain empire and after his death plunged it all into bickering nations lead by his generals. He's also very heavily romanticized by the Greeks and Romans. He killed his friend who saved his life in a drunken state. After Genghis died his empire split into three they all continued to rule for the next few hundred years even making gains in territory and opening up the silk road for the first time since the Romans collapsed.
>>
>>132875878
shut up
>>
>>132827959
>Implying there is anything wrong with Ghengis Khan or Atilla the Hun
>>
>>132837607
Spain and G*rmany were untouched by the Mongol scourge
>>
>>132872944
Removing corruption is literally impossible
>>
>>132827959
Yes, Alexander the great was a founder of the great Slavic nation of FYROM
>>
>>132874646

>The only way is violent revolution.

Trump.
>>
>>132877481

>Removing corruption is literally impossible

See: American Revolution
>>
File: sun temple.jpg (1MB, 3024x2313px) Image search: [Google]
sun temple.jpg
1MB, 3024x2313px
>>132869673

Hidden Secrets About Gravitation In Vedas
https://youtu.be/tZwfZ0Xc3QU

Can a Circle Be a Straight Line?
https://youtu.be/D3GVVkPb3OI

-------------------------

'Science is my religion,' says Monk who won Rs 65 lakh prize for math
https://youtu.be/Zz0QaXERInw
>>
>>132877906
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY
>>
>>132837607
I don't think there's a single reference of the mongols ever getting to Spain.

And if there is I would honestly love to know about it.
>>
>>132876136
so what alexanders generals almo ruled for centuries , ever heared the seleucids and ptolemies ?

>Potomac river
>>
>>132827959
Why don't you praise the mongols?
>>
>>132827959
He created an empire that lasted. Genghis khan did not.
>>
>>132828307
>Huge complainer
>Kuckistani cringe flag
Checks out.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 103

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.