[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Islam tells people to kill in the name of Allah so the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: almond activation.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
almond activation.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>Islam tells people to kill in the name of Allah so the world can be a perfect and degeneracy free
>"This is wrong and terrible, islam is a shit religion"
>/pol/ tells people to kill blacks and jews to make a perfect degeneracy free world
>"fuckin normies can't take the redpill, 1488"

Care to explain?
>>
Inbred angry redneck teenagers that think they would be excused from the mass culling that would occur if proponents of their kind of favorite ideology came to power. Somehow their low IQ brainlet status and high prevalence of consanguineous disease genes would be overlooked.
>>
>>132827621
Islam is degeneracy, but Muslims don't see that.
We do.
>>
Fuck muslims.
Fuck Islam.
Fuck everyone who practices this so called pagan "religion".
>>
>>132827777

>Keeps women in their place
>free from vices like cigarettes and alcohol
>against multiculturalism

How is it degenerate? Also nice quads
>>
File: SeanChristopherUrbanski.jpg (18KB, 367x399px) Image search: [Google]
SeanChristopherUrbanski.jpg
18KB, 367x399px
The Alt-Right, aka NuNeoNazis are basically just White Trash ISIS. Both composed of socially alienated losers who have been brainwashed to believe in an ethnostate and be the personal army of a rich man oligarch who uses them as puppets and pawns to cause chaos and distraction so he can rip the world off. It's pretty new age versions of the same old history of humanity, now with retarded socially alienated manchildren becoming terrorists and suiciding bombing as well as spamming memes on the side.
>>
>>132827621
>appreciates 0 art forms
Don't even need another argument
>>
File: n4t24iWwfm1r9j9xbo1_500.gif (1015KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
n4t24iWwfm1r9j9xbo1_500.gif
1015KB, 500x600px
>>132827621
>posionous pufferfish is a fish
>"It is wrong to eat this fish, I would die"
>tuna is a fish
>"It's okay to eat this fish if I cook it. It tastes good"

Care to explain?
>>
>>132828385

They call this disease autism. Readers beware, but the inability to form coherent logical arguments and the assumption that everyone can see the thoughts inside your head is a strong positive symptom of autism spectrum disorder.
>>
>>132827621
islam requires to kill humans, pol requires to kill subhumans, that's a big difference
>>
>>132828230
Because women are human and make good housewives without crapping on their rights.

There is 0% wrong with women. There is 100% wrong with men since women just follow strong men and other women. You can have your wife free to travel to the shop and buy your groceries and if someone rapes her they get punished for being a weak willed rapist, rather then the opposite

Islam is a cancer. Women belong in the kitchen and house they don't belong in chains
>>
>>132827621
snack bar
>>
>>132828230
>inbred as fuck
>fucks goats when no cousins or nieces around
>discredits his god by making loopholes. What kinda god can't see at night or thru walls?
>>
>>132827621
Islam
>Incest
>Race mixing
>Almost entirely nigger following it

Islam is a degeneracy.
>>
>>132828671
this made me laugh, dont know why tho.
>>
>>132827621
It's not logic, it's interests. White people > shitkins. Always
>>
File: syrian refugee.png (31KB, 478x627px) Image search: [Google]
syrian refugee.png
31KB, 478x627px
>/pol/ tells people to kill blacks and jews to make a perfect degeneracy free world
>"fuckin normies can't take the redpill, 1488"

/pol/ doesn't advocate murdering niggers, it says they are subhuman. As for jews, the holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.