[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many female losers on dating apps like Tindr?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Logo-Tinder.svg.png (32KB, 1200x451px) Image search: [Google]
Logo-Tinder.svg.png
32KB, 1200x451px
Why are there so many female losers on dating apps like Tindr?
I'm pretty new at using this app, but have been appalled by what I've seen thus far:

>75%+ claim to be working some dead end job like retail cashier
>muh 420
>on welfare, food stamps, WIC, medicaid, and living in section 8 housing
>bars and clubs at an age they should be married or have careers
>muh 4 children at age 22
>looking for "fun"
>party as a verb
>"I'm not looking for hook ups or one night stands!" on a hook up app
>34 year old community college students
>pictures with niggers
>>
File: StopBeingAFaggotAndGetSomeHelp.jpg (77KB, 1000x860px) Image search: [Google]
StopBeingAFaggotAndGetSomeHelp.jpg
77KB, 1000x860px
>>132824898
What did you expect on that sinful app? You should fix yourself and delete that app and download a Bible app. Go to church and get involved. Meet a girl that way, through charity or something.
>>
why should you expect anything more from a hookup app? anyone in that sort of game is degenerate as fuck.
>>
anybody who is actually good looking and actually has money doesn't need an app to get laid
>>
>>132824898
tinder isnt for dating OP.
its for getting sex and never meeting the person you fucked ever again.
>>
>>132825058
>download a Bible app

does one exist?
>>
>>132824898
Women cannot be losers.
>>132825209
Well, the app is not going to help much either otherwise.
>>
>>132825209
>doesn't need an app to get laid

thats not the point
money + good looking + app = even more sex

/r/ing the post of the guy who made a chad tinder profile and got offers out the ass
>>
>>132825694
>Women cannot be losers.
Sure they can be losers by basically being everything I mentioned in the OP. Maybe even the majority of young women are losers, but society doesn't talk about it for some reason.
>>
>>132824898
Because women are the same as men. They end up tragic if they are given no guidance, direction and role models when growing up and in their 20s.
>>
>>132825901
Nope. None of it matters if you're a woman. Pretty much no guy would give it a shit if it wasn't that wages have gotten so low that it takes two incomes to raise a family. They're basically being coerced into giving a shit about it.
>>
Why does it matter how much money a woman has unless you want to live off of her. She's making enough to live on her own, so unless she's not making enough for you to be able dig into it, and you want to do that, then I don't see why it would matter.
>>
>>132826155
this. women are in garbage jobs or are in decent jobs but dont want to date/have kids

its pretty much a lose/lose
>>
File: 1498618214878.jpg (35KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498618214878.jpg
35KB, 640x640px
Can I fuck girls using this app, right? [spoiler]Right?[/spoiler]
>>
>>132826376
OP here and this is basically what I'm getting at.

Women are working garbage jobs and offer no value as mates (cooking, cleaning, clean to have children with, etc) while offering no economic value either.

Women like these are complete losers and offer nothing of value to a potential high value mate.

I mean I'm an engineer, work on international projects, make well into 6 figures, and own property. What are young women from my generation doing? Whoring it up on Tindr while working low wage service sector jobs and going to community college well into their 30s, as best I can tell.
>>
>>132827072
>I mean I'm an engineer, work on international projects, make well into 6 figures, and own property.

youre like the top 5% of guys if youre /fit/
why are you on tinder anyway?

you could probably hang around a university town bar and snag a cute first year that has yet to be corrupted
>>
>>132827477
>youre like the top 5% of guys if youre /fit/
falling for this meme. This is something awkward/ugly guys tell themselves to help them sleep at night. Sure, a handful of girls are into muscular guys, but the vast majority just want 1) 6'2 or taller 2) sharp/protruding jawline. That is literally all they want.
>>
>>132827477
hah can and do pull things like that off quite well and it does seem that the quality of women you meet in person is significantly better than what is available online.

I have Tindr because it's free and convenient and I can use it passively while I do things like make this thread and bitch about how bad women on Tindr are.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.