[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know Trump comes here, lets keep this thread going in the hopes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 0m5dn6h6trzy.jpg (90KB, 1200x828px) Image search: [Google]
0m5dn6h6trzy.jpg
90KB, 1200x828px
I know Trump comes here, lets keep this thread going in the hopes The God Emperor graces us with a post.
>>
File: DCIM0156.jpg (65KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
DCIM0156.jpg
65KB, 400x400px
>>132815646
D-Donald is here?
>>
>>
GAS THE KIKES MR TRUMP
>>
File: 74aYYkM.jpg (484KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
74aYYkM.jpg
484KB, 3000x2000px
>>
>>132815646
Trump here. Hello friends. Tremendous job you're doing here!
>>
You're all gullible retards. You voted for me and you fell for all my lies, hook line and sinker? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm getting more rich while you guys just sit around and rot all day.

Don't mind my flag, just quickly visiting Justin over here. Who is the best leader ever by the way. Canada loves him. Great prime minister. Lots of great things he's doing for the country. Bigly!
>>
>>132815646
man that pic just brings a smile to your face because you know he knows what he's doing
>>
>>132816205
No fucking way
>>
>>132816595
KYS
>>
>>132816534
proof or leave
>>
Hi, Mr. President. Hope you read this. I voted for you knowing wholeheartedly that you would be serving both the best interests of the American people, as well as those that helped you in your long, successful business career and those that helped you get elected. Any mature adult understands that nepotism is somewhat expected and begrudgingly allowed at such a high level of political office (read: Rex Tillerson), we get that. No problem. On a grander scale, though, I and many of my contemporaries greatly appreciate your genuine care for the American people. We haven't had someone who wasn't a career politician in the oval office since Reagan, and many conservatives remember the Reagan era fondly, despite the looming threat (or greatly impotent farce, as we saw with the collapse) of the USSR.

Now we are faced by a quantitatively immense group of people that want to see us harmed, both American citizens and Western culture as a whole; more immense, arguably, than at any point this far in modern history. Know that the 'silent majority' that the left so foolishly underestimated is legitimately frightened of a nuclear-capable North Korea, of a nuclear-capable Iran, of the grander political implications of further unilateral military action in Syria, etc. Our faith in the efficacy of our armed forces somewhat lends a comforting thought, however fleeting in the face of such threats to our very existence.

We have the utmost faith in you as our Commander-in-Chief, and we are behind you. Despite the flaccid mewlings of an increasingly irrelevant Left or the distressing beliefs of our own home-grown anarchists, we will remain resolute. The old saying of, "When times get tough, the tough get going" strikes as quite an apropos mantra for us all to take note of.

Godspeed.
>>
>>132817321
I appreciate you all and I want you to know, no matter what the media says, I will never stop fighting for you.
>>
>>132815646
Sr. doesn't...
>>
where's the wall
>>
>>132816534
timestamp or gtfo
>>
>>132816205
Is this real?
>>
File: nope.jpg (89KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
89KB, 1000x750px
I just use a washcloth
>>
Show us your shower
>>
>>132816534
show your old man tiddies
>>
File: Mgaschamberphoto.jpg (28KB, 504x356px) Image search: [Google]
Mgaschamberphoto.jpg
28KB, 504x356px
>>132820401
I let the help go for the 4th. And I've been... swimming, in a chlorinated pool...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.