[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look at yourself in the mirror and repeat the following: >I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: facts.jpg (44KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
facts.jpg
44KB, 630x630px
Look at yourself in the mirror and repeat the following:
>I am not a victim
>I am responsible for my own actions
>I am in no way systematically oppressed

Congrats, you can now live a successful life and stop being a whiny pussy
>>
>>132812485
This isn't tumblr, m8, who do you think you're talking to?
>>
Posting this on pol is kind of redundant don't you think? Besides the democrats and the stormfags most people already believe this.
>>
>>132812693
generally the "muh (((jews)))" crowd and people who the white nationalists who pull the same bullshit liberals do but never get called out for it
>>
>>132813128
goofed with the grammar but you get the point
>>
>>132813128
everybody is a victim of the ultrarich 0.001% if you put it that broadly
even stormfags usually don't say that they aren't responsible for their actions
I have never seen them claiming to be "systematically oppressed" except with shit like affirmative action which is factually correct if you really wanna be a nitpicky bitch about it

So I repeat, who do you think you're talking to?
>>
>>132812485
CLEAN
L
E
A
N

YOUR
O
U
R

ROOM
O
O
M
>>
File: 1499367817728.png (82KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499367817728.png
82KB, 600x800px
>>132812485
>>
>>132812485
kys nigger
>>
>>132813978
that's put in such general terms that you could add any group there
>>
File: 4L_NQ4O0dsc.jpg (23KB, 218x290px) Image search: [Google]
4L_NQ4O0dsc.jpg
23KB, 218x290px
Systematic oppression is different than the reality of this time causing difficulty for your particular way of life leading to success. Anyone agree?
>>
>>132814303
Althoughat I suppose success is a loose term
>>
>>132812485

Unless your shit s bad and its all your fault. The fuck you gonna do then?
>>
>>132814661
Sort yourself out
>>
>>132812485
I'm a white straight male...I literally am systematically oppressed.
>>
>>132813128
Whites are being demographically replaced. If sinicization is a human rights issue, then the ousting of a culture and people is to: regardless of their ethnic origin.
Whites are responsible for their own actions, no shit. They have allowed peacetime to fool them into accepting decadent culture pushed by MSM. Lax morals and no role models, destruction of white nationalism: all these factors lead to negative futures. White faculties are even denied in employment, where they are on a lower rung due to affirmative action, putting blacks and women at the top. White males are on the retreat.
On oppression, if whites are being demographically and culturally erased, then they are oppressed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mZx787Htrc
>>
>>132814812

Fair enough.
>>
>>132812485
Awesome now get the niggers/spics/faggots/women to do the same and then we can make some progress.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.