[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: mæikel jæksn.jpg (63KB, 435x602px) Image search: [Google]
mæikel jæksn.jpg
63KB, 435x602px
>Jew me, sue me, everybody do me/ Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>132808457

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

After releasing this he suddenly became a child molester in the media. Did he piss of the jews too much with this?
>>
You can take all your dumb shit libtardation and whatever, I'll even listen to your explanation gymnastics about how Jews can feel Jewish pride but still not feel hypocritical telling everyone else they have to hate their ethnicity, but I'll grab that nose and slam it down the second you apply this black and white shit to me because I'm playing along.

This would have worked up until about recently when (((they))) admitted you can be an "ally" (literally, good goy, an ally is an equal) but you'll never stop being an oppressor so they'll never treat you equally.

If Michael Jackson was a young man today he'd either shut up over fear or he'd very meakly or subtly speak out against it, like some red pilled left leaning celebrities do.

Guys, the only people enjoying the status quo are rad fems who for the first time in their lives feel powerful and are enjoying double thinking themselves as both oppressed and oppressor. Everyone else is either scared, annoyed, ambivalent but wary, hateful, resistant or disbelieving. The last ones are dying out because of the abundance of evidence at this stage.

>>132808738
He was a paedophile and I won't support that, everything related to his sexuality could therefore be an immorality, but otherwise he was quite egalitarian and quite conscientious of good virtue.

He was a bad man without his pants and an angel with his pants, still an above average guy.
>>
>>132809854
No he wasn't Jew.
>>
>>132809854
Is there any proof that he was a pedophile, or was it just made up by the jews because he made this seemingly anti semitic song? It's not too far fetched really, as he had a huge audience.

They had to take him out and discredit him just like they had to make Bobby Fischer "crazy" to discredit him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
>>
>>132809854
proof?
>>
>>132811282
>>132811607
>>132811694
Okay, granted, it's plausible he actually never was but it's equally plausible he was but derived satisfaction not by touching children but by hanging out with them in his personal theme park.

Sex abuse cases are shit, someone is always over stating or under stating, but it's very telling he only tried to form close relationships with children.

Then again, abusive father. I just dont want to support paedophiles but an abusive father is clearly a factor.

Back on point, Jews can't pretend the people actually giving into their shit are against them. That's ridiculous, it creates impossible situations for people who need to be left wing for their business, like Michael Jackson
>>
>>132809854

Dude, you are on some shit. No idea how you could be arriving at these conclusions. Hate has warped your mind a bit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
> Baby, you're a rich fag jew
>>
>>132812197
>hate
I'd like to point out that Jew is a bad word. Its a religion or a wider group of ethnicities, Sephardi and Ashkenazi. By Jew I mean the urbanite first, but it just so happens Jews were exclusively urbanized before white people so they have those traits more prominently.

The fact that you perceived hatred is evidence that you didn't understand this and instead had an emotional knee jerk reaction, and then dismissed my entire argument as warped. This is a form of emotional childishness which usually indicates either low social skills or low maturity.
>>
>>132808457
translation:
sheet main,
we wuz kangs an sheet, but den whitey come an took all ar culture
>>
>>132812055
>Sex abuse cases are shit, someone is always over stating or under stating, but it's very telling he only tried to form close relationships with children.

It's because he didn't have a normal childhood and it stunted his state of mind. It made him want to hang around children and act like them. His father abused him, made his siblings practice music non-stop and they traveled a lot. I watched a biographical movie about him and his family, it was really screwed up the way they raised.

But maybe he did diddle those kids, who knows really.
>>
>>132812566

your response here illustrates my point rather clearly.

Based on my rather flippant comment-- in other words, a minimal amount of information from me-- you've gone off the deep end of projection about my character.

Your comments come off as a runaway train of rationalization. It's clear that you're in your head, and not tracking reality very well

For example: OP's post was simple; a question of "what did he mean by this ?". but instead of answering this directly, you went on a whole long winded post which started with a defensive phrase--

>"You can take all your dumb shit libtardation and whatever, I'll even listen to your explanation gymnastics about how...."

What does any of that little rant of yours have to do with OP's question? You have not answered it, but instead used it as a springboard to launch into some rant happening inside your head.

Then you did the same thing to me with the word "hate". Instead of making coherent points, you just seem...warped.
>>
>>132813508
Exactly, but, again, I don't want to justify paedophilia, but I'd still be fine with him if he was a paedophile for all the reasons you mentioned. Despite this, he still had an idea of equality that didn't involve physically removing anyone over the half way point.

>>132814037
You judged me as hateful and deserved the flippant comment.

Just fuck off.

That opening paragraph is how I rephrase and interpret Michael Jackson's statements, of course it's anti semitism but underlying that is an egalitarianism that scares people who literally just want more by doing less. This is lazy, weak, pathetic and immature. This is you.
>>
File: Michael Jackson knows.jpg (295KB, 722x480px) Image search: [Google]
Michael Jackson knows.jpg
295KB, 722x480px
Did literally nothing wrong, except he didn't have the good sense to keep his opinions about Jews to himself
>>
File: michael.jpg (269KB, 973x1421px) Image search: [Google]
michael.jpg
269KB, 973x1421px
>>132814742

Holy shit! Didn't know he said that!
>>
>>132808457
Who cares what a pedophile has to say?
>>
>>132809854
>He was a paedophile
>>132812055
>Okay, granted, it's plausible he actually never was but it's equally plausible he was
Roo gets dragged kicking and screaming to the truth
>>
>>132816092
Sup pizzagate
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.