[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you nazis learn, the antiestablishment of all colors

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sqfxgZy.png (603KB, 508x663px) Image search: [Google]
sqfxgZy.png
603KB, 508x663px
When will you nazis learn, the antiestablishment of all colors must band together to defeat the elite.that means that stalinists, fascists, anarchists, communists, etc. must come together to defeat the elites. Fascists must stop fighting anarchists and focus on fighting the neoliberals. All of this fighting does nothing but weaken everyone's cause. Even trump was shown to be nothing more than an establishment hack, now is the time for revolution.
>>
>>132807109
communist kikes are the elite you dumb faggot
>>
>>132807449
That's fucking STUPID you dumb faggot. Why the fuck would a rich elite be interested in overthrowing the rich elite
>>
File: c49.png (429KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
c49.png
429KB, 600x629px
>>132807109
>NATIONAL bolshecuck
>"Nationality is just a spook!"
>"your boss making better capital investments than you and hiring you for a wage is a spook relationship"
>"my feelings are not spooks >:("
>"love and friendship and human consciousness is not a spook :((("
When will mentally retarded people from /leftypol/ realize that Übermensch Nietzschian libertarians are literally light years ahead of a hedonist like Stirner?

Also, it seems your whole concept of "best interest" is based on a marxian debunked worldview.
>stealing capital investments is my best interest
>making a society where capital investments are impossible is my best interests
No it's not. The only "elite" that has to be defeated are the central banking jews, and only right wing libertarians are capable of defeating them. All the other leftists kike movements defend nationalized central banks with even more power than they currently have. Including "anarchists" like Chomsky.
>>
Also, I always sage threads of OPs that have such retarded flags.
>>
>>132807109

Equality is a spook.
>>
>>132807109
The nations are a spook meme is true desu. When a nation isn't based on anything but making money for the ruling class and the only thing seperating you from the neighbouring nation is a citizenship paper, it's all pretty meaningless.
>>
>>132811129
You aren't wrong
>>
>>132807109
>Nazbol
>hates nationalism
>>
>>132810470
>muh free market
>muh libertarian
>muh nietzsche
>muh central banks
You queers are more retarded than nazbols
>>
>>132814757
Nazbol trancends nationalism, it is ubernationalism
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.