[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me /pol - Why should I choose racism over disdain for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: redpillmeh.jpg (194KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
redpillmeh.jpg
194KB, 650x400px
Don't get me wrong, I can'tstand victim status whiny niggers that cry "muh racism" in 2017. But I know plenty of good black people who are hard working and get along with all races that I consider good friends.

I cut a difference in black people and niggers. All the niggers I see are liberals who want nothing but gibs and want to play the victim while they commit 90+% of the crime in this country. They are racist against white people and use mindless sheeple white liberals as tools (because they are).

But black people with conservative values who don't side with that narrative, aren't whiny bitches, work hard, and want to see our country progress are some of the best people I know.

So throwing all in one basket seems benign to me. Seems more like a political frustration makes more sense than just randomly saying "Fuck all black people because all black people are niggers".
>>
>>132802764
You're on the wrong board nigger
>>
File: Henry-Bello2.jpg (22KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Bello2.jpg
22KB, 540x531px
>>132802764
all Black people chimp out eventually, retard. They're ALL niggers.

This doctor would've been one of your "based" Black men before he chimped.
>>
if racism is assuming the worst when you meet a nigger then I'm racist. A black guy like Ben Carson can obvioudly be redeemed in my eyes but if I see a group of blacks coming down the street I'm switching sides and if a nigger is lurking around me I'm being careful. Also there's just the fact they aren't as intelligent and have less developed brains, not to say there aren't outliers
>>
>>132803539
Oh no doubt, I'm the same way. And they only have themselves to blame. But I'm in agreement to the Ben Carson analogy. It's the Ben Carsons I refer to. That's what I'm foggy on is pols perception on those stances. Are they just one tracked that all black people are niggers to be disgusted with, or do they in fact seperate the blacks and the niggers.

Obv I have my own opinions as no one should be a sheep with anything. I'm just more curious how pol in general sees this conundrum.
>>
>>132803927
>/pol/ is one person
Ok. We all think differently here if you haven't noticed yet newfag. I'm on "the black people I know are great people, but many friends have been raped and robbed by niggers so HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIVES, HIDE YO HUSBANZ" team.
>>
>>132802764
dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed
>>
>out of regs by not wearing shooting badges with his service alphas
>no campaign medals/combat action ribbon, yet two national defense medals
>SgtMaj

wew
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.