[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me WHAT SHIT HAPPENS IN GERMANY? IS THIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Can someone explain to me WHAT SHIT HAPPENS IN GERMANY? IS THIS GERMANY I KNOW? THIS IS EUROPE !! ??? This shit is worse than venezuela and that any 3rd world country in South America, this is literally Africa

A lot of niggers causing riots, looting, fcking german womans, this is the weimar republic

Will this be the beginning of a new Hitler? Europe needs a leader now, the white race will disappear sooner than we think, the only way for all this shit to end is to leave the cities, nor having 10 white children per person in this forum could reverse what millions of Muslims Have made in their countries, leave the big cities or try to go to Poland and let the city that the leftist normies fight fall with them

I hope that some German has the courage to change things as Hitler did and that the police in hamburg kill those Muslims
>>
>>132799453
>this is literally Africa
Not until someoe gets tourched with tire around his neck.
>>
>>132799453
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIcvgoJok7k
>>
I dont want new Hitler

Putin should invade Poland now and create new slavic iron curtain
>>
>>132799784
Dont worry, plenty white men to put the fire out in Germany.
>>
File: 1498597832087.png (1MB, 1606x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1498597832087.png
1MB, 1606x1444px
>The Eternal germANO
>>
>>132799453
>G20
>People trying to bring these fuckers down
See? Leftists aren't all that bad.
>>
>>132800901
>implying ts not an "anti-racism, pro open-borders, anti-Trump protest"
>>
File: clowns.png (659KB, 629x407px) Image search: [Google]
clowns.png
659KB, 629x407px
>>132799453
no no NO ! you have it all wrong, I just checked on the BBC news, this is what's really happening in Germany, funny clowns peacefully protesting, that's all, nothing to see here, move along now.
>>
>>132799453
HAHAHAHAHA It's actually so funny I'm proud to be a part of this nation
>>
>>132800996
So what? Join them. Mobs are well-known for having plenty of happy accidents regarding the target of their discontent.
>>
File: powerful_image.png (556KB, 643x467px) Image search: [Google]
powerful_image.png
556KB, 643x467px
>>132799453
Also, brave muslim woman standing up to the police state, powerful.
>>
>>132799453
this shit happens on every G-summit...

Nothing new under the sun OP
>>
>>132799453
No, it's all commie rats of half of Europe coming to Hamburg to receive their annual water cannon shower.
>>
>>132800901
>>132801282

It's a good idea actually. Seeing how retarded these people are will push ppl towards the right and maybe even the government will do something about the leftist hippie problem eventually.
>>
File: antifa_bin_burning.png (345KB, 835x469px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_bin_burning.png
345KB, 835x469px
>>132800901
And looting small businesses, burning people's cars & vandalising everything in sight is going to achieve what exactly ?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.