[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >dad is from South Africa >based Afrikaner, fought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: whitesinsa.jpg (95KB, 1000x525px)
whitesinsa.jpg
95KB, 1000x525px
>be me
>dad is from South Africa
>based Afrikaner, fought the blicks and commies in Angola
>built like brick shithouse, gives no fucks

>one day friend comes over for dinner
>it's spaghetti
>we are eating in silence, when my dad suddenly says:
>'Hey, frind of inon, do you know what the most intilligint race is?'
>completely out of the blue, friend has no idea what to say, but says:
>'Um, Asians?'
>'Corrict. And what is the sicond most intilligint race?'
>friend is visibly shaken, my brother and I are grinning at the situation unfolding before our eyes
>'Whites?'
>'Ja, and what, is the leest intilligint race?'
>friend is cornered and unsure how to answer, brother and I struggling to contain our mirth at this point
>mother is visibly displeased
>'Blacks?'
>'Corrict'
>after this, no more words are uttered, and we carry on with our dinner

Stay tuned in /pol/acks, this isn't the last you'll hear of Based South African Dad
>>
I like this, your dad is based
>>
My best friend has south african relatives, they moved to the UK briefly because their next door neighbour got shot in the face opening his door.

He told me about how blacks have less vertebrae than whites. Im pretty sure that isn't true, but I am down with blacks being a distinct phenotype / subspecies, different from whites.

Also his daughter was going for a walk with the english countryside with my mate, walking his dog. She was really nervous and he asked what was wrong, and she said "Anon, aren't we going to get murdered by kaffirs out here?"

Pretty funny, except nothing that happens to whites in SA is funny.
>>
>be me
>be friend of anon
his dad is genuinely like this and is a total fucking lad.
>>
File: 1497493498021.jpg (68KB, 540x730px) Image search: [Google]
1497493498021.jpg
68KB, 540x730px
>>132798509
kek'd
>>
>>132799781
>taking the BBC vernacular pill

Dat shit on point yo. We gettin based up in here!!
>>
File: 1470628964364.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470628964364.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>132798509
>Those phoenetics
just lekker
>>
>>132798509
One classmate of my Father moved to South Africa in the 50's and the classmate sent a letter back to them telling that they got black slaves as a revard because his father worked so well.
>>
File: 1490175757483.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490175757483.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>132798509
have a bump anon
>>
>>132798509
what a fucking hero
>>
If true, Do you discuss things like that with your Father regularly? What's it like?
>>
>>132798509
I'm reading "guns of the south" right now, and I really wish South Africa would have tried something extreme like that, even if it didn't involve fucking time machines. They should have nuked Mecca or something before the niggers took over.
>>
You nailed my accent
>>
Why did you feel the need to post this ?
>>
>>132803178
Why do you feel the need to ask that question in this thread rather than the hundreds of "blumpf btfo" threads /pol/ get every day?
>>
Yes

"based"

However, his country is finished. Doomed demographically. No amount of "based" comments will hide his descendants extinction

America is 10 years from being you

UK, 20 or 30.
>>
>>132798509
>dad is talking to me
>buddy if you ever have sex with a non white I will beat the shit out of you and smash your PlayStation
>no don't break it
>okay then don't ever sleep with a non white
>okay
I was like 11
>>
File: 1455113467751.png (228KB, 1192x830px) Image search: [Google]
1455113467751.png
228KB, 1192x830px
>>132798509
>tfw I will never travel to south africa to shoot niggers and bag me an Afrikaner qt and raise a family in the UK
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.