[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Varg the only eceleb above criticism on this board? /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1479767524216s.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1479767524216s.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
Why is Varg the only eceleb above criticism on this board? /pol/ worships this guy, and he's nothing but a washed up ex-musician NEET who thinks not being able to afford unlimited data is "living off the land"
>>
Basic gestalt on Louis "Varg "Kristian" Vikernes" Cachet:

>born in Norway from engineer dad and mom
>brother is mechanical engineer
>spent his youth in Iraq under Saddam regime because VargDad had a contract in Baghdad
>most likely became close to muslim teens and islam in general
>go back to Norway and become edgy black metaller teen who can't make music but still want to make noise with electric guitars
>find equally retarded weirdos who share his nihilism and wicked sense of humor
>they burn churches and Macdonalds because capitalism and christianity is anti-european
>has a kid with degenerate Norwegian groupie in degenerate black metal party, doesn't acknowledge her and never talks about her ever again
>one day chief retardo talks about how he hates Varg for being so smug
>Varg goes to his appartment and stabs him 23 times in self defense
>goes to prison for 10 years because Norway don't mind murderers that much
>still tries to escape despite living in a paradise with free food and free bed
>tries to steal a car at gunpoint, cops bust him again and gets a slap on the wrist
>has plenty of time to get acquainted with the muslim prison population and share nazi ideals of killing jews and christians
>goes out around 2008, meets young diagnosed autistic girl from France via email, 20 years younger than him
>asks her to move to Norway, she doesn't like it, they head to France
>take her name and start a family in a remote cuckshed with no running water, no electricity and no sewer systems
>lives off welfare because France gives out money the more you have kids, his shitty roleplaying game and those 2 or 3 albums he still sells every month
>spends his days changing the oil on his 1970s beat-up cars and whining about christians and jews on youtube to appeal to his 16 year old fans from South America
>keeps saying that brown eyes aren't white, that blue eyes help you see in the snow, that autism is a positive trait
>>
The guy is pathetic and a tiny bit insane, just like most of /pol/. So I guess there's that.
>>
>/pol/ worships this guy
Everyone here knows that he is a retarded LARPER
>>
probably because nobody gives a shit about him. Nice try faggot
>>
>>132795150
Viking LARPer and murderer. That's pretty much what you need to know about him.
>>
>>132795150
Does anyone actually take him seriously? I thought he was just a joke.
>>
File: dude.jpg (31KB, 375x449px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
31KB, 375x449px
everyday I see this guy on /pol
>varg
>pagan
>norse
so I finally googled him
>burzum
omfg it all dawned on me
I remenber burzum!
pic related

WHY DAFUQ IS THIS GUY RELEVANT?
>real name Kristian Vikernes
>KRISTIAN
KEK
>>
File: Varg story.jpg (238KB, 761x702px) Image search: [Google]
Varg story.jpg
238KB, 761x702px
he dindu nuffin
>>
>>132795150
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75PcK_y0XnI

Take the NEET pill.
>>
File: 1473825964013.png (103KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1473825964013.png
103KB, 540x405px
>>132795150
varg is a fucking idiot, no one unironically likes him
shows how new you are to actually think that
>>
>>132795150
>/pol/ worships this guy

no we don't
>>
>>132795150
pol rips on varg all the time, but varg isnt bad
>>
File: Sepp Dietrich.jpg (199KB, 750x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sepp Dietrich.jpg
199KB, 750x768px
>>132795150
Because the obese pimple-farms who have nothing else going for them in life except to be edgy by vehemently hating Christianity latch on to him and his high-school tier logic filled JewTube channel.

I'm convinced the guy never matured beyond the age of 19 and he is still stuck in his black metal phase.
>>
>>132795150

fuck off with eceleb posts

sage
>>
>>132795150
>>132786076
>>
>>132795150
people shit on him every day, he's not "worshiped" at all
>>
>>132796987
look at you how fucking well adjusted, normal, and mature you are posting on a fucking anonymous anime board with a bunch if fucking autistic weeboos whose shitty lives lead them to become red-pilled in the first place.
enjoy your mental gymnastics, reassuring yourself every day that christianity isn't a fucking jewish religion that made jews important to good goys like you.

and it doesn't fucking matter anyway you faggot. we're all worm food in the end. get fucked.
yes yes i'm edgy and you're clearly better than me go live your superior life
>>
>>132796764
lol
>>
File: You.gif (2MB, 448x301px) Image search: [Google]
You.gif
2MB, 448x301px
>>132797840
>reassuring yourself every day that christianity isn't a fucking jewish religion that made jews important to good goys like you.
I'm not a Christian, Copernicus. I'm just not stupid enough to throw away nearly 1500 years of our heritage simply because our ancestors got it wrong.

>>132797840
>and it doesn't fucking matter anyway you faggot. we're all worm food in the end. get fucked.
Pic related, badass.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.