[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a Donald Trump simulator that takes what the man himself

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-07-07-23-12-48.png (98KB, 1079x391px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-07-23-12-48.png
98KB, 1079x391px
I made a Donald Trump simulator that takes what the man himself said and uses markov chains and grammatical data (not that the man tends to use much of it) to make word connections of his tweets, then proceeds to generate its own sentences and posts it to Twitter every 5 minutes or so.

The script takes into account every tweet of his and also all previous tweets itself posted, and that way it will never post a exact duplicate. furthermore, it makes sure to "learn" by distance itself from previous tweets (essentially merging the 2 separate chains with a less than 1 multiplier, I use 0.5. So every time a word connection is used it is half as likely to be used the next time around)

So every tweet is unique, mostly follows grammatical rules and reflect what trump could have said.

Head over to @DonaldTrumpSim on Twitter if you are interested to see what all of that logic above boils down to.
>>
gay
>>
Fake and gay
>>
>>132790286
Clever but not /pol/. I'd report this but I fear getting banned too much.
>>
>>>/g/
Go there.
>>
markov chains are the most boring shit ever. take this faggotry over to /r/politics you retard.
>>
>>132790286
Hello r*ddit
>>
>tay threads
>oh yes, /pol/ related

>donald trump sim
>go to /g/

What the fuck, /pol/?
>>
156 IQ and incurable gonorrhea vag
>>
>>132790286
>and also all previous tweets itself posted
Confirmed that OP is a script kiddie who knows dick-all about markov chains.
>>
>>132790964
Teaching an AI to have a political opinion vs watch a bot grab words from old tweets and auto post every 5min.
>>
>>132791258

Yes, script kiddie by day. Incurable anxiety by night.

That's how I roll
>>
>>132790964
Wasn't tay an actual AI based off of powerful networked hardware google servers or some shit rather than some simple program some autist can run on his MacBook?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.