[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that supporting Trump made your life worse?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

When did you realize that supporting Trump made your life worse?

When did you stop supporting Trump?
>>
>>132782848
Seeing trump fix america inspired me to fix my own shit. Now, I lift, then run for a half-hour every day, and I'm starting to lose weight and build muscle.
>>
>>132782848
>When did you stop supporting Trump?
when he turned out to be another neocon who's a complete bitch of the international jew
>>
>>132782848
>>132783146
Faggots.

SAGE.
>>
>>132782848
>when did you stop supporting Trump?

I didn't. He's still better than the other options we have available.
>>
but my life has been better. I've stopped drinking, I get more sleep, and i'm planning to quit smoking this month. I also just got a job offer for a better job with lots of opportunity at lmco and things are looking bright.

I see trump fighting people I want him to fight, because we've been asking for someone that would do that for a long time, so I'm happy with him. It might not look the way I thought it would, but watching the left and media melt down over a tweet is priceless.
>>
>>132783253
Counter sage
>>
File: JewishPropaganda.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
JewishPropaganda.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>132783253
OY VEYYY YOU EVIL /POL/ACKS NEED TO STOP THINKING CRITICALLY RIGHT NOOOOOW!!
>>
>>132782848
On the contrary, hating on Trump has actually made the lives of some of my family members worse.

My uncle is so obsessed with Trump, and the fact that I and some of the rest of the folks voted for him, that he's gone on tirades calling me a "Neo-Nazi Hitler Youth." He unironically talks about how he's going to be sent to a death camp within 12 months, and that we're all responsible.

He's become completely paranoid.
>>
File: 1499316212281.jpg (37KB, 442x351px) Image search: [Google]
1499316212281.jpg
37KB, 442x351px
>>132782848
>>
>>132782848

I voted Trump so I could listen to /pol/ bitch about my skin color and how I need to leave the country. Slightly regretting it. I still support Trump but I could do without whites constantly trying to cuck me then bitch about MUHHPRESSION by the left.
>>
>>132782848
Heresy!
You will answer to god you swine!
We will retake Constantinople under Donald Trumps patronage!

The Saracens will pay in blood for invading our lands!

Non Nobis Domine!
>>
>>132782848
Its funny to see all those deported wetbacks that betrayed their own country because they were unwilling to study, work harder to maintain their family. They wanted the easy way out and got btfo for cheating.
>>
It made by life a lot better actually. Can you imagine the leftist smugness if hillary won?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.