[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/OUR GUY/ https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/sta tus/883390726897258498

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

/OUR GUY/

https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/883390726897258498
>>
>>132780792
>shorn
Nobody talks like this.
>>
File: 1287443291557.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1287443291557.png
32KB, 633x758px
>>132780792
chris hayes 36 hours from now:
>I TRIED TO SAY SOMETHING THE TROLLS MIGHT AGREE WITH WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL RIPPING ME TO SHREDS????
>>
File: tho exthiting.jpg (28KB, 662x308px) Image search: [Google]
tho exthiting.jpg
28KB, 662x308px
>>132781121
>past participle of sheer, as in the sheep were shorn of their wool
>be like sheep is a common New testament proscription for good goys
It's a sophisticated dog whistle that signals christians to lie down and take it up the ass from Shlomo and company.
Guys like Hayes are elevated precisely because they are capable and willing to emit these signals at just the appropriate moment.
>>
File: rachel-maddow-0107-614x412.jpg (39KB, 614x412px) Image search: [Google]
rachel-maddow-0107-614x412.jpg
39KB, 614x412px
What the fuck went through msnbcs minds when they decided to put the two most unlikeable people back to back on their program? They have the most punchable faces the world has ever known.
>>
>>132780792
The point is how anodyne and uncontroversial it should be. That's how much they hate White people, that they will try to prevent us from saying we want White people to exist in the world.
>>
>>132783184
Exactly. The fact that it is taboo is insane. That's our argument, not his.
>>
>>132780792
>See's Christopher gets excited
>See's last name get sad
>>
>>132780792
I think all of you are our guys HAHAHAHAHA OH MAN! SHIT I MEAN HEY GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION I'LL GO BE ANY COUNTRY FLAG YOU GUYS CAN'T ACCESS???

START A WAR??

TAKE THE POSTS SERIOUSLY FAKE ARTICLES ONE DAY?? Oh ok.

So who has the rarest Pepe, the one with the codes on it like a 4 of clubs? They say it could be a board, a /something/ that hade them a /some code..... no one sniffed for hidden boards.....
>>
>>132784021
An Aussie shitposting as a Leaf?
>>
>>132780792
yes Chris, yes it is

maybe you will be spared
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.