[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Christians think about their deity, Jesus, quotes a Jewish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 261
Thread images: 96

File: 1491982.jpg (10KB, 361x217px) Image search: [Google]
1491982.jpg
10KB, 361x217px
What do Christians think about their deity, Jesus, quotes a Jewish Rabbi as a moral authority?

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one. Galatians 3:28

This was originally from Philo of Alexandria an older Jewish source. Philo was a major thinker who helped encourage the Jews to inject their culture and religion into the pagans.
>>
I bet all the Christians who knowingly worship a jew will suddenly stop believing in their faith because you told about the time their jew God quoted a jew.
>>
>>132774764
ancient Hebrews =/= modern hook nosed crypto-Iranian abominations
>>
>>132776112
Of course they won't. I don't expect them to.
These threads will keep getting posted though to remind christians you aren't welcome here, you never will be. Your jew bullshit narrative about how its le redpilled will never be accepted. Any attempt to make /pol/ a christian board will face immense resistance,
>>
File: baby kikes.jpg (277KB, 604x620px) Image search: [Google]
baby kikes.jpg
277KB, 604x620px
>>132774764
they come up with some garbage usually -
>but jesus threw the moneychangers out the synagogue!
>jews hate jesus!
the fact is jesus was born in to a jewish mother, practiced the jewish faith and was circumcised https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_of_Jesus >>129089862
jesus is a kike
>>
>>132774764
"All ideas of equality are from the Jews." - Hitler
>>
>>132774764
"muh homophobia is jewish"

Fuck off you diseased sodomite. Repent and take a vow of celibacy before you infect someone with super-gonorrhea.
>>
>>132776279
Why do you act like you're the arbiter of what /pol/ is? Are you autistic?
>>
>>132774764
Jesus didn't say that though, Paul did. And you cut off the end of the verse faggot.
>>
Judaism was not evil until they rejected Christ and crafted their anti-Christ document the Talmud. Even now if a Jew chooses to live the Torah rather than the Talmud then he will be in connection with the very spirit of Christ Himself
>>
>>132776642
Jews should still be gassed
>>
File: 184.png (5KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
184.png
5KB, 300x100px
>>132776582
because garbage like this >>132776511 is not normal for /pol/
it is normal for disturbed christians, though
>>
File: gkl.jpg (286KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
gkl.jpg
286KB, 1280x853px
>>132776582
/pol/ is whatever it wants to be, the thing about these fags who attempt to control it is that they can be safely ignored.
>>
>>132776910
Weeyyy, my flag is austrian, but i'm actually a dane omw to Italy
>>
>>132776917
Some guy shitposting isn't normal for /pol/? Then you should leave.
>>
File: deus_vulter.jpg (308KB, 900x1283px) Image search: [Google]
deus_vulter.jpg
308KB, 900x1283px
>>132776922
>/pol/ is whatever it wants to be
is that right, chritkike?
"/pol/" is whatever you turn up and shriek about, is it
you filthy christian nutter
>the thing about these fags who attempt to control it is that they can be safely ignored
stop posting shit-tier images, christkike
>>132777115
>Some guy shitposting isn't normal for /pol/?
it shouldn't be normal, no, because "shitposting" is NOT what the site is about
i know you haven't read the FAQ and have just turned up here, probably because you heard about the site on the news or were linked from reddit or were told about it from one of your stupid little buddies
>Then you should leave
fuck off you dumb normie
>>
Christianity: Several gods are retconned into one and then he has a son.
>>
File: Shiva.jpg (132KB, 574x750px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva.jpg
132KB, 574x750px
>>132777288
The site isn't about shitposting I know, but it's common enough as it is and we don't people like op just switching shitposting topics
>>
>>132776642
> Sacrificing at the temple
> Marrying your daughter to her rapist
> No eating shrimp or crab
> the way to salvation

wew
>>
>>132776209
>WE WUZ ANCIENT ARYAN ISRAELITES N SHIET
You poor delusional bastard. Hebrews were shitskin middle easterners
>>
>>132774764
>The old testament is all about God being pissed that Jews can't stop sinning. But the good ones who love God balance out their bullshit.
>Jesus was the original anti-Jew. He was condemned by the Parisees, who represent the evil Jews we still oppose today.

There is nothing wrong with Jews or actually love and obey God. There is great good in the Jewish legacy, but on the other side of the coin there is great evil.

Also Jews in Jesus time were nothing like the Jews (Kazars) we are dealing with today.
>>
>>132774764
Jesus did exactly the opposite; He spoke in His own authority, and did not quote famous rabbis of the past. It amazed the people.

Philo never wrote of Jesus, and Jesus never quoted Philo.
>>
>>132776279

Daily Reminder that /pol/ is a Christian board.
>>
>>132777996
yes but modern Ashkenazis are not descended from them
>>
>>132777899
There was no salvation in the Old Covenant, only earthly blessings in this life (that were never earned) and curses (that were always earned) for not following the Law.
>>
>>132774764
Wait Jesus was a Jew? Anon you must be /pol/ing my chain or something. Do both me and yourself a favor and go suck your boyfriends cock fagot.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (1MB, 2053x3000px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
1MB, 2053x3000px
>>132777763
>The site isn't about shitposting I know, but it's common enough as it is
only because the rules have not been systematically enforced
>and we don't people like op just switching shitposting topics
what is that supposed to mean?
who is "we"?
you run 4chan now, do you?
do you think 4chan is a site dedicated to the lowest scum who can post the most foul disgusting vile nonsense imaginable, so long as it suits your requirements for 'having a jolly', and is pro-christkikery because "america fuck yeah!"?
this isn't reddit
>>132778294
fuck off christkike
>>
>>132778482
Good thing we have OP to tell us these secret hidden things about the Seed of Abraham, the Root of David, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the King of the Jews, the Jewish Messiah, whose mother was a Jew, adopted step-father a Jew, was circumcised on the 8th day in the Jewish temple, or we'd never know Jesus was a Jew!
>>
>>132778507
Jesus still loves you.
>>
>>132778507
I'm saying that it's common and that is a bad thing. Op is shitposting like a to be else and should stop.
>>
>>132778686
Like anyone else*
>>
File: 08.Aug-1937-04.jpg (116KB, 446x620px) Image search: [Google]
08.Aug-1937-04.jpg
116KB, 446x620px
>>132778659
it's immaterial
and i don't need to be told every day by deranged christians how much their jewgod loves me
he doesn't love me and i definitely do not "love" him
>>132778686
only if you consider every christian topic to be "shitposting"
>>
>>132774764
By the way, Paul wrote the letter to the Galatians, not Jesus.

The only thing Jesus wrote were the 10 commandments, in stone, currently in the ark of the covenant, whereabouts generally unknown.
>>
>>132778617
Yeah dude almost like Matthew doesn't INSTANTLY tell us that Jesus is related to Abraham or anything r.. r... right?

"his is the genealogy[a] of Jesus the Messiah[b] the son of David, the son of Abraham:

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac,
Isaac the father of Jacob,
Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,
3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar,
Perez the father of Hezron,
Hezron the father of Ram,
4 Ram the father of Amminadab,
Amminadab the father of Nahshon,
Nahshon the father of Salmon,
5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,
Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth,
Obed the father of Jesse,
6 and Jesse the father of King David.
David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife,
7 Solomon the father of Rehoboam,
Rehoboam the father of Abijah,
Abijah the father of Asa,
8 Asa the father of Jehoshaphat,
Jehoshaphat the father of Jehoram,
Jehoram the father of Uzziah,
9 Uzziah the father of Jotham,
Jotham the father of Ahaz,
Ahaz the father of Hezekiah,
10 Hezekiah the father of Manasseh,
Manasseh the father of Amon,
Amon the father of Josiah,
11 and Josiah the father of Jeconiah[c] and his brothers at the time of the exile to Babylon.
12 After the exile to Babylon:
Jeconiah was the father of Shealtiel,
Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,
13 Zerubbabel the father of Abihud,
Abihud the father of Eliakim,
Eliakim the father of Azor,
14 Azor the father of Zadok,
Zadok the father of Akim,
Akim the father of Elihud,
15 Elihud the father of Eleazar,
Eleazar the father of Matthan,
Matthan the father of Jacob,
16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah." - Matthew 1: 1-16
>>
>>132777899
All cultures practiced ritual sacrifices, it is a very psychologically sophisticated ritual which is essentially a theatricization of the principle of making sacrifices for the future which all well-adjusted human beings need to learn to do. Following the path of Christ and "offering yourself as a living sacrifice" as Paul puts it is the better path, but it doesn't make ritual sacrifice "wrong" or primitive. It's just a relic of another time.

Shrimp and shellfish are filthy bottom-dwellers and it is probably wise not to eat them. Particularly in a hot desert environment.

>Marrying your daughter to her rapist
Yeah can't really defend that one.
>>
>>132778859
Not everyone posting Christian topics is shitposting, but most do. If someone tried to have a discussion or a debate it's not shitposting but that holds true for any topic. And I'm not Christian btw, I'm not sure if you thought I was.
>>
>>132778859
No greater love has any man than to lay down his life for another.....

Jesus loves you so much He'd rather die than live without you in heaven, so He did.

And I know the feeling. It blows me away too, how God could love me so much while knowing absolutely everything about me ahead of time.
>>
>>132774764
>Galatians
>Jesus
"A letter from Paul to the Church at Galatia."
>>
File: ramdass.jpg (33KB, 550x360px) Image search: [Google]
ramdass.jpg
33KB, 550x360px
>>132777288
Hello friend

does this Jewish Hindu trigger you?
>>
>>132778965
Matthew was so keenly interested in showing the Hebrews that Hebrew Jesus is the Hebrew messiah and King of the Hebrews, that he learned Hebrew and wrote his gospel in Hebrew and used Hebrew conventions to show the Hebrews Hebrew Hebrew Hebrew.
>>
>>132778979
Of course you can. If your daughter is raped, her life is over. Nobody will marry her, ever. She will grow to be a spinster in your house until you die, and she dies.

By tying the rapist to the victim as husband and wife, you allow the wife to have a life, bear children, and torture her rapist for the rest of his bloody life.
>>
File: 4kike.jpg (14KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
4kike.jpg
14KB, 500x281px
>>132779044
debating about bible verses, 'how great jesus' life was', 'which church to go to', etc definitely is "shitposting"
>>132779048
you're psychotic
>>132779128
what irritates me is that you think you have "triggered" me because you are trolling, you are only posting with the explicit intent to get a negative response from me
>>
File: asd.jpg (385KB, 1478x1896px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
385KB, 1478x1896px
>>132777288
They are also very easy to trigger, like when you mention Christianity built the sum total of western civilization and their cancerous ideology has been the primary force behind degeneracy.
>>
>>132779352
So many people love you, but you close yourself off to all of them.
>>
>>132774764
Matthew 8:10-12 (After a Roman centurion demonstrates great faith) 10 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
>>
>>132779352
If they keep it in their general it's no different from two people in the pagan thread debating the meaning of a saga. It's shitposting when it is being said outside the thread uninvited.
>>
>>132779450
>This would be the no free Jew pass verse to lean on.
>>
>>132779302
Thank you anon, this was my original thought but I was having trouble articulating it
>>
File: taylor eye roll.gif (711KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
taylor eye roll.gif
711KB, 500x252px
>>132779439
i don't want or need to be loved by any christian anywhere ever
>>
>>132779620
You're quite welcome brother.
>>
>>132776112
This. I don't browse the board because of "muh jew hate," and I imagine a lot of people are with me. I browse the board because the world has become a pinnacle of cultural perversion. The Bible states that people will become lovers of self, and disobedient to their parents. Millenials perfectly fit that bill.
>>
>>132779790
Love so thick you can wrap it around you like a blanket and hear sobbing that you finally recognize is your own.
>>
>>132779568
Easy to redpill Christian normies on the JQ. First, explain that Jews know Jesus but reject him as the Christ. What does that make them? Evil, right? Then launch into all the other JQ stuff. Also, race realism is actually more empathetic because it acknowledges the truth and you can be more compassionate in your policies once you recognize racial difference.
>>
File: josh-williamson.jpg (155KB, 634x353px) Image search: [Google]
josh-williamson.jpg
155KB, 634x353px
>>132779544
that's what i think now, too
>>
Jesus, like all humans had an idea of what was morally acceptable. He believed in his way so much that he was willing to die a brutal death. Perhaps insane, but he certainly was convinced he knew the truth, so that has to be respected when judging him as compared to people who aren't willing to die for what they claim to know
>>
>>132779893
If you can't love Jews, treat Jews like plutonium. Doesn't matter how fucked up they are, God still loves them and by fucking with them, you fuck with Him.

Jesus told them directly that if all God wanted was DNA descendants from Abraham, He would have made a multitude of such descendants from rocks.
>>
File: raasaleela.jpg (299KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
raasaleela.jpg
299KB, 1024x768px
>>132779352
Nah I find you fun, I'm just playing around, it's what friends do. For someone named Krishna you seem to not have enough of the spirit of Leela about you.

Jesus loves you tripfriend
>>
>>132780085
They are Gods problem, but watch your back.
>>
>>132780030
It's interesting that you make the same error as Pilate did when talking about Jesus, 2000 years ago.

If you recall, Pilate mused rhetorically "What is truth?" To which Jesus remained silent.

The Truth is not a what; it's a whom. It is Jesus Himself. He is Truth. He is Life. He is the Way. He is the Resurrection. He is the Great I Am, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

We will all meet Jesus face to face, see Him with our own eyes, and be dealt with according to our relationship with Him here on earth.

All of us, no exceptions.
>>
>>132780261
Exactly. Plutonium. Very dangerous upon exposure, very safe contained elsewhere.
>>
>>132774764
The book of Galatians was written by the APOSTLE PAUL to a church in Galatia in order to give them advice on how to be a better example of Christ. Please know your source beforehand you look like a fool for crucifying (get it?) it.
>>
>>132780261
This, I distrust them I don't hate them. They're gonna lie to you, yell at you, and bash you for your faith but it's better to ignore them because at the end of the day I'm not the one who denies the savior.
>>
>>132780356
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
>>
File: vlcsnap-01688.jpg (87KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01688.jpg
87KB, 640x386px
>>132779855
at least you recognize that "jesus' love" is your own intellect conferring with itself
>>132780243
>Nah I find you fun, I'm just playing around
go to a different board instead of the politics forum where "Debate and discussion related to politics and current events is welcome"
>it's what friends do
why on earth do you assume me to be your "friend"? are you lonely or something? what is your problem?
>For someone named Krishna you seem to not have enough of the spirit of Leela about you
you don't know the first thing about anything
>Jesus loves you tripfriend
it doesn't matter if jesus loves me or a three-legged poodle in kansas
it makes no difference and should not be cluttering up the board
>>
>>132780356
>>132780769
We encoutner Christ every day in the faces of the underprivileged, marginalized, and those we as a society have pushed away into the dark.

I wonder how many Christians who browse /pol will pass this test?
>>
>>132780769
Sheep and the goat judgment is at the end of the Tribulation, and has nothing to do with Christians in this age. You can tell because the sheep stay here on planet earth and go into the 1000 year Kingdom of God on earth. The goats go to hell.

When you learn to properly divide the scriptures, you will begin to understand them properly. The Tribulation saints, the sheep in this passage, must establish and maintain their faith on their own, proven by their good works, until death. They do not have the sealed Holy Spirit within them assuring them of eternal salvation. They also receive a lesser reward than the Christians of this age.
>>
>>132780862
/pol/ is a Christian board religion is culture in the west if you can't understand that you're a fucking retard. Culture and politics go hand in hand therefore religion is related to politics.
>>
>>132780862
Oh, no, once you experience God's love all of the human love on earth looks like the politeness of business associates.

Just for the peace that passes all understanding, Jesus is worth it all.
>>
>>132780969
The only test in this age is as follows:

Have you confessed with your mouth that Jesus is Lord?
Do you believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead?
>>
>>132776289
Then the leading priests and the older Jewish leaders had a meeting at the palace where the high priest lived. The high priest’s name was Caiaphas. 4 In the meeting they tried to find a way to arrest and kill Jesus without anyone knowing what they were doing. They planned to arrest Jesus and kill him. 5 They said, “We cannot arrest Jesus during Passover. We don’t want the people to become angry and cause a riot.”
>>
File: 1499144768382.png (136KB, 459x499px) Image search: [Google]
1499144768382.png
136KB, 459x499px
>>132774764
Jews killed Jesus Christ
>>
File: vlcsnap-01707.jpg (103KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01707.jpg
103KB, 640x386px
>>132780969
that's a very important theological question that clearly directly relates to politics, isn't it
>>132781153
>/pol/ is a Christian board
...says only you and your retarded christkike infiltrators
>religion is culture in the west if you can't understand that you're a fucking retard
i guess i must just be whatever your definition of "retarded" is, eh
>Culture and politics go hand in hand therefore religion is related to politics
first you conflated religion for culture then you conflated culture for politics
they're all separate entities, christkike
>>132781243
when are you saying this on the politics board? do you hope to get some more business deals out of it?
>>132781434
THANKS FOR THE VERY IMPORTANT BIBLE VERSE
>>
>>132774764
Lies. False fag flag and kike himself. Spoke no hebrew. Comes from judea. You fucked up what judean or "jewish" even means now. Go find your actual tribe, ashkeNAZI
>>
File: dirty christkikes.jpg (49KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dirty christkikes.jpg
49KB, 400x400px
>>132781688
what is this...a homosexual christian?
>>
>>132781610
Explain to me in the past 1500 or so years in Europe one just one event that has nothing at all to do with religion.
>>
>>132781540
Nobody killed Jesus Christ.
>>
>>132777996
Ancient Hebrews were more like Greeks than sand niggers. North Africans and people from the Levant were much closer to being white than the current filth we have occupying that area.

inb4 WE WERE WHITE N SHEEEEET

You think niggers built the pyramids? You think niggers built Carthage and almost destroyed Rome? You think sand nigger arabs started civilization? Think again bucko
>>
File: Selection_920.jpg (40KB, 644x326px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_920.jpg
40KB, 644x326px
>>132781890
what difference does it make?
politics is not christian proselytization
if you want to discuss biblical nonsense DO SO SOMEWHERE WHERE IT IS APPROPRIATE
stop making hundreds of threads on here, insisting that "/pol/ is a christian board" and telling everyone to believe in your stupid skykike
plus all you are doing is saying "EVERYTHING is related to religion!"
POLITICS is not RELIGION
>>
>>132774764
Jesus is a Jewish Rabbi though.
>>
>>132781610
Because my Lord is the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords, and will be so, forever and ever. He will establish His kingdom here on earth in the not too distant future, and He told me to tell you that He loves you and has a place for you in His Kingdom.

That's all.

And if I didn't reach you here, where would I reach you?
>>
>>132781688
Jesus taught the torah in the Temple, which can only be done in Hebrew. As Jesus is God, He is not limited in the languages He can speak. He can speak badger if He wants to, much less Hebrew.
>>
File: vlcsnap-01693.jpg (71KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-01693.jpg
71KB, 640x386px
>>132782171
nowhere
why are you trying to convert me to christianity on 4chan >>>/pol/ ? what is wrong with you?
>>
>>132782116
Because if Christianity has nothing to do with culture you can name one culture event that happened in Europe without religion. Btw if politics ain't a religion wtf is a Theocracy?
>>
>>132782116
Politics and Religion have massive influences on each other to the point where only the delusional would say they were independent of each other.
>>
>>132782281
Is there a better place to reach people to tell them that Jesus loves them, and has a plan for their lives?
>>
>>132782293
isn't involved* not aint a
>>
File: pol1k.png (182KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pol1k.png
182KB, 1000x1000px
>>132782293
what does that have to do with this board? this board isn't "european politics"
>Btw if politics ain't a religion wtf is a Theocracy?
a political governance
separate from political theory
>>132782371
can you even read your own sentence?
"influence on each other"
not one and the same
that would be theocracy
>>132782461
>Is there a better place to reach people to tell them that Jesus loves them, and has a plan for their lives?
try the street corner or the shopping mall instead of 4kike
>>
>>132782281
Maybe you have been running away from the truth the entire time anon. God always is with you.
>>
File: 3eb.gif (524KB, 500x243px) Image search: [Google]
3eb.gif
524KB, 500x243px
>>132782619
oh not the dirty fascist christian again
trying to convert me to christkikery
on the politics board
>>
>>132774764
Can someone make a separate Pagan thread please?
Thanks
>>
>>132776289
>Jesus is a kike
You do know the history of the word kike, right kiddo?

The kikes hated Jesus and instead of a cross to mark on contracts, they choose the kikel (circle) instead.

Nigger. Jesus can't be a kike, if he's not rejecting himself.
>>
>>132782596
No shit it's world politics. Is Europe in the world? also Theocracy: "Theocracy is a form of government in which a deity is the source from which all authority derives." Deity implies religion meaning that it's a government form of religion if there's a religious state in the world IE: Vatican its allowed as we can discuss what the Vatican should follow. Also where on all of 4chan do you see a religion board? You want us to go /b/ where retards roam spamming porn here and there? Makes a shit ton more sense for us to be here.
>>
>>132782681
Where can you run that God cannot find you?

I've seen enough people saved on /pol/ to start a softball league, by the way. You would hardly be the first to cast off your empty, meaningless depressing life to become a child of the living God.
>>
>>132778220
kazar hypothesis has been debunked like 20 times faggot
>>
>>132783074
this
you "lol christianity is judaism with a spin" dipshits seem to forget Jesus taught AGAINST some of Judaism's laws.
Besides if it wasn't for Jesus, the west's major religion would've been Judaism, meaning we'd be overrun with Jews instead of Christians.
>>
File: Selection_921.jpg (36KB, 649x548px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_921.jpg
36KB, 649x548px
>>132783074
kike means jew
it doesn't matter the "history" of the word because its meaning is clear
>>132783089
>if there's a religious state in the world IE: Vatican its allowed as we can discuss what the Vatican should follow
right, but all you christians post all day long is >>132779352 "debating about bible verses, 'how great jesus' life was', 'which church to go to', etc definitely is "shitposting""
>Also where on all of 4chan do you see a religion board?
MAYBE THAT'S A CLUE
>You want us to go /b/ where retards roam spamming porn here and there?
try >>>/his/ if you think you are cultured enough
or >>>/bant/ if you aren't cultured enough
>Makes a shit ton more sense for us to be here
it doesn't matter if it makes sense to you or not
>>132783092
>Where can you run that God cannot find you?
4CHAN
>I've seen enough people saved on /pol/ to start a softball league, by the way.
converting christian agnostics to full-blown christkikery sure sounds like productive political threads to me
/s
>You would hardly be the first to cast off your empty, meaningless depressing life to become a child of the living God
what are you talking about? are you seriously trying to convert me to christianity right now?
>>
>>132782596
>4kike
>Not kikechan
I'm disappoint
>>
File: Varg2.jpg (88KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
Varg2.jpg
88KB, 640x654px
>>132776279
>>132777763
>>
>>132783610
Why does this make you so mad I don't understand if you don't want to see a Christian thread why do you click on them? Just do what we all do when we see a Pagan or Atheist board keep on scrolling down nothing to see here. Or are you worried of the religious may drain out the race hating threads which are total politics worthy.
>>
>>132783610
God knew you would post this before He made the world.

There is no place to hide from God; no darkness can cover you, no distance can outpace Him, no height can dissuade Him from being near your heart, and near your mouth, should you change your mind and agree with Him that you are a sinner in need of a savior, who is Christ Jesus.
>>
File: Noiz.(DMMd).full.1333684.jpg (270KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
Noiz.(DMMd).full.1333684.jpg
270KB, 699x699px
>>132784162
> if you don't want to see a Christian thread why do you click on them?
i don't want to see ANY christian thread on /pol/ at all
>Just do what we all do when
i'm not you, am i, christkike
>Or are you worried of the religious may drain out the race hating threads which are total politics worthy
they aren't either
i can dislike more than one thing, lover-of-christ
>>132784426
>God knew you would post this before He made the world.
no, he didn't
you're speculating garbage based on christian theological nonsense
>There is no place to hide from God; no darkness can cover you, no distance can outpace Him, no height can dissuade Him from being near your heart, and near your mouth, should you change your mind and agree with Him that you are a sinner in need of a savior, who is Christ Jesus.
fuck off you dirty christkike
i am not a "sinner who needs saving by Christ Jesus" you stupid filthy proselytizing scum
>>
>>132784652
I'm telling you that God knows the end from the beginning, and has numbered the very hairs on your head.

Not one sparrow falls dead to earth but that Jesus knows about it, and they are sold for a buck each.

Are you not more beloved of God than a sparrow?
>>
File: आर्य ārya.jpg (81KB, 720x467px) Image search: [Google]
आर्य ārya.jpg
81KB, 720x467px
>>132784772
>I'm telling you that God knows the end from the beginning, and has numbered the very hairs on your head.
you're wrong
this is the problem with ANY christian thread
it just turns into "JESUS IS LORD YOU ARE SINNER REPENT HEATHEN JESUS JESUS JESUS" garbage
>Not one sparrow falls dead to earth but that Jesus knows about it, and they are sold for a buck each.
what are you prattling on about? it's garbage
>Are you not more beloved of God than a sparrow?
you disgust me
>>
>>132784652
My guy are you actually physically incapable of scrolling past a thread I'd get that checked out.
>>
>>132784652
>i am not a "sinner who needs saving by Christ Jesus" you stupid filthy proselytizing scum

Indeed?
Have you always worshiped the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob with all your heart, mind, strength and soul?
Have you ever taken God's name in vain?
Have you always kept the sabbath day holy?
Have you shunned idols of any kind whatsoever that would take the place of God in your life?
Do you honor your mother and father?
Have you ever called anyone a fool, wished they were dead, or in any other way murdered someone?
Have you ever looked upon a woman with lust in your heart?
Have you ever stolen anything in your life?
Have you ever told a lie about anyone?
Have you ever been jealous, or covetous, or wanted something that belonged to someone else?

Ever?
>>
>>132774764
The Jews were God's chosen people and after the death of Christ it was left to those who accept Christ as the son of God. The Jews of this age do reject Jesus as there savoir but the Jews of the time before Jesus were correct as he was not sent to earth yet to die on the cross. Jesus came to save Jews, Greeks, Romans, and all on this earth. The people he quoted were mostly if not all prophets in the Bible sent from God. So to say he quoted "Jews" that you would think of today is wrong. Hopefully all can accept Jesus as the son of God and there savoir, including you.
>>
File: 1495504338471.jpg (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495504338471.jpg
70KB, 400x400px
>>132785032
by whom? the 4kike doctors?
you stupid christkike
>>132785109
>Have you always worshiped the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob with all your heart, mind, strength and soul?
no
>Have you ever taken God's name in vain?
always
>Have you always kept the sabbath day holy?
never
>Have you shunned idols of any kind whatsoever that would take the place of God in your life?
nonsense
>Do you honor your mother and father?
how dare you
>Have you ever called anyone a fool, wished they were dead, or in any other way murdered someone?
all the time, christkike
>Have you ever looked upon a woman with lust in your heart?
what the fuck is "lust in your heart"?
>Have you ever stolen anything in your life?
frequently
>Have you ever told a lie about anyone?
nope
>Have you ever been jealous, or covetous, or wanted something that belonged to someone else?
i want all your bibles right now to burn to a cinder
your shitty list reads like a filthy christian's wet playbook
>Ever?
ever and ever and ever and amen you retarded christian
>>
>>132784970
Hey did you know, swastika's were not only used in southeast asia but also byzantine and christian artwork?
>>
File: 425201623541.jpg (289KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
425201623541.jpg
289KB, 768x768px
>>132785804
no i'm completely ignorant
please tell me how i must now become a christian >>132783530
>>
>>132785804
Give sources.
>>
>>132785739
Hmmmm, this doesn't bode well for you.

By your own admission, you are a godless blasphemer, disobedient lying murderer, covetous adulterer, thief and reprobate.

If God were to judge you on these matters, how do you think He would find you? Guilty, or Innocent?
>>
Christians make the best SJW's.
>>
File: 1499142318590.jpg (257KB, 1024x759px) Image search: [Google]
1499142318590.jpg
257KB, 1024x759px
>>132786080
your dirty filthy disgusting perverted fraud jesus would probably find me guilty of transgressing his filthy fake "laws"
>>
>>132785739
Is this honestly the only insult you have? Must be very hard to hate religion threads and post to them so much they stay active for hours and don't sage.
>>
File: please help jesus.jpg (44KB, 277x369px) Image search: [Google]
please help jesus.jpg
44KB, 277x369px
>>132786647
>Is this honestly the only insult you have?
what are you talking about?
>Must be very hard to hate religion threads and post to them so much they stay active for hours and don't sage.
you're the guys baiting me
>>
>>132786080
How dare you say he has flaws anon don't you see we're standing in the light of an immortal being who can do no wrong. No one can judge me anon says as he stands at St. Peters gates.
>>
File: 1450387118960.jpg (121KB, 1097x552px) Image search: [Google]
1450387118960.jpg
121KB, 1097x552px
>>
>>132786503
Christianity is the heart of what is good about the SJW impulse, without all the subversive degeneracy to undermine it
>>
File: 20160619_130810.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160619_130810.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>132786022
Here. My own photo
Nelson Art Gallery, Kansas City, MO
Panel from a spanish monastary.
>>
>>132786770
"You're the guys baiting me" It's you anon this honestly plays into this post >>132786843 even more now NJ anon! Can you not take responsibility for anything?
>>
File: pol is a christian board.jpg (77KB, 490x492px) Image search: [Google]
pol is a christian board.jpg
77KB, 490x492px
>>132787147
>Can you not take responsibility for anything?
such as what? if it was up to me i would have all christian threads censored as spam
>>
>>132774764
You omitted the last and most important part of that verse. Therein lies the meaning.

>28 There is no Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal. 3:28, HCSB
>>
>>132786508
I believe you are correct in that assessment.

What do you suppose the punishment would be for your crimes against God?
>>
>>132786976
>>132786022

In drawing random patterns as a child, I'd often come up with swazis myself and have to erase them. Pretty easy to imagine and geometrically pleasing shape.
>>
>>132786976
Interesting flow.
>>
File: grinned.gif (586KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
grinned.gif
586KB, 640x360px
>>132787717
absolutely nothing
jesus is a dirty lie for filthy sinners
you don't even know what "god" is
it isn't jesus
and you're not english
>>
>>132786976
Does it predate WWII btw?
>>
>>132787846
>absolutely nothing
That doesn't make sense. Crime without punishment? What kind of a Judge operates on that basis?

>jesus is a dirty lie for filthy sinners
Jesus is the Cleaner for all filthy sinners.

>you don't even know what "god" is
"God" is a title; that title belongs to the Creator of the universe. The Creator of the universe has revealed Himself to be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, manifested in the flesh as Yehoshua, aka Yeshua, aka Jesus.

>it isn't jesus
It is, actually.

>and you're not english
Not sure where to go with this, as I sport an American flag. I do happen to be English, Irish, Scotch, Dutch and Welsh, however.
>>
>>132787333
Whatever guy all I'm saying is that your name traces you back and for the past 3 pages you seem to be only on religious threads so your probably just pulling my leg since trolling religious seems to be the only thing you do.
>>
>>132788409
Aye, methinks he doth protest too much.
>>
>>132788174
>That doesn't make sense
...to you
>Crime without punishment?
it's only a crime in jesus' eyes
>What kind of a Judge operates on that basis?
a useless ineffective fraudulent judge
>Jesus is the Cleaner for all filthy sinners.
...of christianity
>God" is a title; that title belongs to the Creator of the universe. The Creator of the universe has revealed Himself to be the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, manifested in the flesh as Yehoshua, aka Yeshua, aka Jesus.
that's stupid filthy garbage, a ridiculous desert story from semitic peoples
>It is, actually.
only to those under the spell of the deranged kike jesus
>Not sure where to go with this, as I sport an American flag. I do happen to be English, Irish, Scotch, Dutch and Welsh, however.
LOL
of course you are
you're pure white! just like jesus of nazareth!
>>132788409
IF THE FILTHY CHRISTIAN THREADS WEREN'T CLUTTERING UP 4KIKE BY THE DOZEN THERE WOULD BE NO NEED TO GET RID OF THEM
you're turning /pol/ into a christian shithole for bible debate
>>
File: god hates op.jpg (54KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
god hates op.jpg
54KB, 600x673px
>>132788610
don't be so stupid
i would be nothing but happy to see the end of christian posters
>>
>>132788680
As a caucasian, I descend from Noah's son Japeth; Jesus descended from heaven in the flesh. His ancestry however was through Noah's son Shem, so Jesus is a semite, not a caucasian.
>>
>>132786976
That tile pleases my autism.
>>
>>132788757

Ever hear the old saying "be careful what you wish for"?
>>
File: image.png (183KB, 1005x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183KB, 1005x753px
>>132776112
>>132774764
>>
File: 1496690577951.gif (41KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
1496690577951.gif
41KB, 239x239px
>>132788887
>Go the fuck back to your third world shithole you literal faggot of a paki nigger.
typical christian post on >>>/pol/
THIS IS WHY CHRISTIAN THREADS SHOULD ALL BE BANNED
>As a caucasian, I descend from Noah's son Japeth; Jesus descended from heaven in the flesh. His ancestry however was through Noah's son Shem, so Jesus is a semite, not a caucasian.
>>132788962
yes and it does not apply to me
>>
>>132788916
>>132789209
>>
>>132778617
>>132778965
ethnically jewish not religiously
>>
>>132776279
Well, you're a fucking idiot. Ignore this if you were being sarcastic.
>>
File: leviticus gay phobia.jpg (206KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
leviticus gay phobia.jpg
206KB, 1280x720px
>>132789112
thanks for the scriptural clarification
got any more verses to spam /pol/ with?
>>
>>132789209

Be careful what you wish for; you might just get it.
>>
>>132789477
>Implying there's difference
>>
>>132789477
Jesus is literally the only person who ever kept the Old Covenant perfectly. We know this because had He not, He would be a sinner and His sacrifice would have been rejected by God. Jesus would have died and stayed dead, and mankind would have no hope.
>>
>>132789209
Better Christian then whatever the fuck you are.
>>
>>132777899
>marrying daighter to rapist
stop reading NIV
>>
File: love your fellow christjew.jpg (173KB, 626x833px) Image search: [Google]
love your fellow christjew.jpg
173KB, 626x833px
>>132789510
I WISH EVERY TIME I SEE A CHRISTIAN-THEMED THREAD THAT THOSE DIRTY CHRISTKIKES WILL ALL DIE
all you larp about all day long is "Deus Vult this, Deus Vult that" and rant and rage about homosexuality and giving women the vote and quote bible scriptures
you treat this place like an evangelical sunday school
>>132789659
>WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE
you're a filthy disgusting christkike shitposting on /pol/ about how wonderful your religion is
you're wasting bandwidth and ruining the aesthetics of /pol/ with your shitty jesus clutter
>>
>>132789766
>stop reading NIV
This, even if not for that reason.
>>
>>132789854
You seem to be conflating Christians with Catholics.

Your hatred of the Catholic church looks like a Sunday school picnic next to mine.
>>
>>132789659
> whatever the fuck you are.

He's a nazi, and unironically worships hitler and white people.

You must be blonde.
>>
>>132781138
No it's after the 1000 year reign of Christ
>>
File: Selection_922.jpg (30KB, 649x308px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_922.jpg
30KB, 649x308px
>>132789923
>You seem to be conflating Christians with Catholics.
you seem to be conflating christians with nonchristians
a christian is a believer in christ
i don't care which shitty denomination or sect you or others belong to
you're all christians; christkikes jew-worshippers etc
>>
>>132790130
Your god is dead and for good reason.

It's a shame you can't resurrect him in your image.
>>
File: belly laugh.gif (266KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
belly laugh.gif
266KB, 500x281px
>>132790311
are you babbling on about the CHRISTIAN theory of "a living god"?
protip, christkike: i have the internet https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?search=%22The+Living+God%22&searchtype=all&wholewordsonly=yes&version1=45&spanbegin=1&spanend=73
>>
File: 1480282614459.jpg (400KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480282614459.jpg
400KB, 1366x768px
>>132774764

It's whatever, man.

This whole Christian-Athiest-Pagan divide is a big diversion. It's the ailment of every nationalist or rightist movement in European and American history.

Christianity just isn't strong enough meat for me personally, but it's not all bad. Yeah, a lot of it is the yammering of rebel Semite from some far flung desert that has nothing to do with my life, people, or land, however there is a powerful transcendental aspect to it. The admiration of God and the saints is a powerful and transformative force for many people. It's all good so long as it leads to spiritual development.

What matters is the aspiration for greatness, the aspiration to ascend and become something greater through hardship. The specifics are unimportant.

But I'm sure many Christians here would like to see me burn. Let them come.
>>
>>132790056
“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left (Matt. 25:31-33).

What is the time and place in which this judgment occurs and who is being judged?

The passage itself identifies the time as right after the 2nd Coming and that makes the location Earth. In Joel 3:1-3 the prophet speaks of a time when the Lord will restore the fortunes of Judah and Jerusalem and gather the nations together in the Valley of Jehoshaphat to hold them accountable for the way they’ve treated His people. Also, comparing Joel 3:14-16 with Matt. 24:29-30 gives us confirmation that the Sheep and Goat judgment will take place on Earth following the 2nd Coming.
>>
>>132789854
You're a literal faggot that made a thread a while back complaining about the homophobia and Christians on here.

>>132789986
He would of been gassed under a National socialist society. His flag doesn't mean jack shit.
>>
>>132790509
We'd just like you to get some perspective. You're going to be on earth less than 120 years.

You are going to be in the afterlife forever.

Pay attention to where you are going to go in the afterlife.
>>
>>132790501
No one else telling you to go 1488 but your own damn self.

If you think that's going to keep your white daughters from racemixing than you know what you must do.
>>
File: huh.gif (966KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
huh.gif
966KB, 400x300px
>>132790609
>You're a literal faggot
so you're just insulting me for no reason other than your biblical hatred of homosexual activity
>that made a thread a while back complaining about the homophobia and Christians on here.
oh! well that makes me a HOMOSEXUAL HEATHEN then, doesn't it
we should all just bow down the most filthy shitposting bigots on the internet because YOUR FREE SPEECH IS SACROSANCT on >>>/pol/ where only the most disgusting religious extremists get to define the limits of acceptable behaviour
>He would of been gassed under a National socialist society. His flag doesn't mean jack shit.
would i now
i suppose you think you're better than me and you are good and pure and i am a "nazi larper"
>>132790835
you're insane
like the poster quoted above, you know absolutely nothing about nazism
you both disgust me, you slightly less than the above quoted user
>>
>>132789633
He said you can eat whatever you want wich is against the OT so he probably did those foods
>>
>>132790991
Give me the bogpill.

I'm fuckin ready.
>>
>>132791239
wtf is a bogpill
>>
>>132791304
QUICK RUNDOWN! I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CONFUSION!
>>
>>132791304
>t. newfag
>>
>>132790991
I just know you literally don't contribute a single thing on here but to bash Christianity.

>i suppose you think you're better than me
Yes. I do.
>>
>>132774764
That's from Galatians you stupid fag. It wasn't said by Jesus, it was said by Paul, a former Pharisee.
How dense can you be.
You didn't even read the verse you quoted
>>
File: shafttoe.jpg (44KB, 234x356px) Image search: [Google]
shafttoe.jpg
44KB, 234x356px
>>132790716
Yeah, that's all fine and good.

But when you lose me when you tell me that I should choose a book of Jewish folklore and extremely dubious authorship as my guide to the ultimate truth.

Like I said though it doesn't matter. I like Christianity, specifically traditionalist Catholicism. They're mostly decent people. It's not for me though. It has never resonated with me.

There’s a thinker who existed two-and-a-half thousand years ago called Heraclitus, and my type of thinking is his linear descendant. He’s a pre-Socratic; he’s a sophist; he begins right at the beginning Western thought, when we actually write down what we think. He wrote a book on nature which Aristotle glossed, and which has survived in fragments.

What did he believe?

He believed that everything is a form of energy. “Fire” he called it; we would call it “energy” today. That it exists in all forms of organic and inorganic matter. That thought and the sentience of nature is what we are. Nature has become sentient in us which means we must incarnate natural law as a principle of being. It’s called becoming in my philosophy. The right, even if you don’t use that term, stands for nature and for that which is given.

What does that mean?

It means conflict is natural, and good. It means domination is natural, and good. It means that what you have to do in order to survive, is natural, and good. It means that we should not begin every sentence by apologizing for our past or apologizing for who we are.
>>
File: akira.gif (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
akira.gif
1MB, 640x480px
>>132791405
>>132791437
"bogpill" is some garbage you came up with
i only deal in redpills
>>132791575
>I just know you literally don't contribute a single thing on here but to bash Christianity.
THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT, you scummy christians retards
stop making your shitty christian threads and you will stop getting attacked
>Yes. I do.
you may think you are better than me but you are not
you are only a dirty, disgusting bible-bashing gay-hating spammer
>>
>>132791111
He said that to Peter after His resurrection, in a vision.

After He cleaned all the food on earth.

Let no man call unclean what the Lord has cleansed.

The kosher laws were intended to separate the Jews from the rest of the nations, and it did. Abolishing the kosher laws is a sign that there is now no difference between Jew and Gentile; both need to come to Jesus the same way.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 410x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 410x580px
>>132791788
>krsna
>redpill
>>
>>132791718
He's not wrong.

"Everything is the light."

--Nikola Tesla

But who was it in the beginning who said "Let there be light!"?
>>
>>132791788
Your redpill takes too long and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I'd rather sit and read a book of magic spells.
>>
>>132790991
You're a fucking retard if you believe there aren't multiple perfectly fine secular reasons to hate homosexuals
>>
File: image.png (89KB, 895x931px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
89KB, 895x931px
>>132792191
>>
>>132791788
Lol, keep crying you fucking pansy.
>>
>>132792094
>But who was it in the beginning who said "Let there be light!"?

According to whom?
>>
>>132792008
so you want to turn this in to a theological debate on /pol/ about how redpilled or not i am and how utterly fucking bluepilled, cucked and jewy you are?
fine by me
go right ahead
but i know all you can do is say: "REPENT! SECOND COMING! DIED FOR YOUR SINS! JESUS JESUS JESUS!!!1!!"
>>132792191
i don't care about your "reasons to hate homosexuals"
>>132792266
that doesn't mean you have to start posting "HATE THREADS" (often correlated to JESUS) on >>>/pol/
if you wanted tohave an actual political debate about the reason for certain behaviours, you could very easily do so
but as it stands, the disgusting userbase of pol is infected with the christian virus
>>132792614
>Found the butthurt fagface
>>132792640
>Lol, keep crying you fucking pansy.
this is the great political discussion and 'positive contribution' to be found on >>>/pol/ now is it
>>
>>132792741
According to all who were there, I suppose.
>>
File: image.gif (190KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
190KB, 500x375px
>>132792789
The weak should fear the strong
>>
File: USA008.jpg (286KB, 1130x827px) Image search: [Google]
USA008.jpg
286KB, 1130x827px
>>132793275
you think you are strong because... you fail to realize america was on the wrong side of ww2?
>>
>>132793275
The swastika literally is a cross. The Nazi movement was Christianity as Hitler saw it. That's why so many Nazis had normal crosses on their uniforms as well.
>>
File: 01.Jan-1936-01b.jpg (76KB, 491x437px) Image search: [Google]
01.Jan-1936-01b.jpg
76KB, 491x437px
>>132793868
>The swastika literally is a cross
if that is the case then why not just use the cross
>The Nazi movement was Christianity as Hitler saw it
rubbish
>That's why so many Nazis had normal crosses on their uniforms as well
no
because they were christkikes is why
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Role_of_religion_in_the_Nazi_state
>>
>>132793440
Fascism and NatSoc is objectively just as evil as Zionism. Imposing an over-oppressive order on the world is just as evil as cultivating degenerative chaos.

The Nazis created their own "master race" mythos which was only the inverted image of what they found so repulsive about Talmudic Judaism in the first place
>>
>>132793868
The swastiki is a Hindu symbol.

While there was Christian elements in Nazism it is REALLY far removed from what anyone else would call normal christianity. Here are some of the major differnces

*The entire Old Testament is thrown out of the cannon
*The Hitler is considered a higher spiritual entity than Jesus

Hitler basically took the elements from religion he liked and ignored the rest. He had elements from Hinduism, Gnostism, Occult, Islam, Christianity, and fucking Shintoism.
>>
File: Miguel-Serrano-Obamicon.png (53KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
Miguel-Serrano-Obamicon.png
53KB, 217x320px
>>132794149
>Fascism and NatSoc is objectively just as evil as Zionism
fascism and nazism are different
stating your opinion that nazism is "objectively just as evil as zionism" clearly indicates that you are looking at it from a christian perspective
>Imposing an over-oppressive order on the world is just as evil as cultivating degenerative chaos.
utter nonsense
you probably want your christian world-order to prevail
>The Nazis created their own "master race" mythos which was only the inverted image of what they found so repulsive about Talmudic Judaism in the first place
who are "the nazis" you speak of?
your knowledge of nazism seems very lacking
besides which, why are you so supportive of being anti-nazi?
>>
File: hitler-on-christianity.jpg (83KB, 545x404px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-on-christianity.jpg
83KB, 545x404px
>>132794110
National socialism is the full realization of Christianity. Revelations even tells us today's jews are the synagogue of Satan.
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
>>
fucking christians are pathetic with their mental gymanstics
>hurr jesus wasn't jewish!
pathetic
christianity made the fucking jews relevant
bunch of fucking good goys
fuck you scum
>>
>>132794498
>you probably want your christian world-order to prevail
No, I want Christ to prevail. One of the messages of Christ is that truth and salvation are the domain of the human individual, not the nation-state. Not realizing this is the failing of Israel, and it was the failing of Nazi Germany as well. The story of Jesus as recorded in the gospels is about what happens when the Spirit of God appears on Earth, and is resisted by the worldly powers of organized religion and the state. Anytime the message of Christ becomes co-opted by religious doctrine or state power, it has already abandoned its roots, since at its core the Jesus story is about how those very powers will stop at nothing to subvert and destroy the Christ. Though of course they can never succeed - to those with eyes to see and ears to hear, the King remains enthroned.

>why are you so supportive of being anti-nazi
Nazism is a false idol
>>
File: 29a.png (283KB, 537x591px) Image search: [Google]
29a.png
283KB, 537x591px
>>132794739

Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
File: 1448753886374.jpg (520KB, 2200x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1448753886374.jpg
520KB, 2200x1262px
>>132794658
>National socialism is the full realization of Christianity.
you moron
why did hitler not just call himself the Christian Party instead of the nationalsozialistische deutsche arbeiterpartei (national socialist german workers' party)?
>Revelations even tells us today's jews are the synagogue of Satan.
this may surprise you but "revelations" is not part of Nazi ideology
>cue stupid bible quote
(and i still haven't forgotten what you called me here: >>132792614 - and you expect to be taken seriously!)
>>
>>132795235
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>132795235
He's about 14 hail marrys before he suggest you read his struggle.
>>
File: 11.Nov-1936-13.jpg (75KB, 329x650px) Image search: [Google]
11.Nov-1936-13.jpg
75KB, 329x650px
>>132795121
>No, I want Christ to prevail.
right
>One of the messages of Christ is that truth and salvation are the domain of the human individual, not the nation-state
exactly
christianity is opposed to nazism
>Nazism is a false idol
boohoo
it's more christkike garbage
>>132795354
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
great political discourse, jesusboy
>>
>>132795572
>great political discourse, jesusboy
How triggered you are is hilarious.
>>
File: 220215_DEAL_WITH_IT.jpg (33KB, 464x319px) Image search: [Google]
220215_DEAL_WITH_IT.jpg
33KB, 464x319px
>>132795888
how exactly am i "triggered"?
you're just spouting buzzwords you managed to pick up whilst scrolling through 4kike
>>
>>132796124
Then why have you been at this shit for three hours
>>
>>132796124
Don't worry, anon. Jesus will still accept you as long as you stop calling his blessed website 4kike.
>>
>>132795235
Two wrongs don't make a right, but you of all people shouldn't be calling others out for name-calling
>>
File: 1459740381227-3.jpg (577KB, 1280x1411px) Image search: [Google]
1459740381227-3.jpg
577KB, 1280x1411px
>>132796540
are you implying that i should set time limits for anything i decide to do?
>>132796578
>Jesus will still accept you
i don't want jesus' acceptance and 4chan is not christian
unless it's being brigaded by christkikes then it's 4kike
>>132796666
why not? do you think i have to follow your christian rules of engagement, and follow all your christian laws about "do unto others as you would have them do unto you"?
i don't
that's your law and your action
>>
>>132797078
>do you think i have to follow your christian rules of engagement
No I don't. I'm not above namecalling on 4chan because it's fucking 4chan and ballbusting is all in good fun, I'm just saying you cant try and have it both ways
>>
File: life-of-buddha-6.jpg (868KB, 2488x1455px) Image search: [Google]
life-of-buddha-6.jpg
868KB, 2488x1455px
>>132797299
i just told you i can
i don't have to behave according to your christian ethics
>>
File: ffffff.jpg (166KB, 831x577px) Image search: [Google]
ffffff.jpg
166KB, 831x577px
>>132774764
get lost, banner of degeneracy
>>
>>132778965
>God is Jesus' father
>But somehow his stepdad being related to Abraham makes him a decedent of Abraham
>>
File: 1499386446976fixed.jpg (111KB, 631x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499386446976fixed.jpg
111KB, 631x1000px
>>132797621
>get lost, banner of degeneracy
get lost, religion of jew-worship
>>
File: pick your champion.jpg (221KB, 790x882px) Image search: [Google]
pick your champion.jpg
221KB, 790x882px
>>132793275
wrong the strong ought fear the strong who don't exercise their power against the weak
>>
>>132797821
Gosh you're being so intolerant.

Makes me want to be more tolerant.
>>
File: 1493077605576.jpg (58KB, 490x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493077605576.jpg
58KB, 490x750px
>>132797821
get lost krishna degenerate stool
>>
File: Sermon-Archive-Logo-clear-bkgd.png (17KB, 796x523px) Image search: [Google]
Sermon-Archive-Logo-clear-bkgd.png
17KB, 796x523px
>>132798026
>get lost krishna degenerate stool
>>
>>132797668
It gets better. The chronology it lists is contradicted by other parts of the bible.

Also there is a very good chance that Abraham never existed.

Also get this. The Jewish genetic code is passed down the maternal side.
>>
File: 1492380017363.jpg (46KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492380017363.jpg
46KB, 720x720px
>>132798123
>>
>>132798290
and?
you're posting an image of a stupid christkike
what have you accomplished?
>>
File: 1498318252038.jpg (169KB, 557x597px) Image search: [Google]
1498318252038.jpg
169KB, 557x597px
>>132798407
>>
>>132798577
what is this?
my baby's first trip to 4chan??
>>
File: c6dae.jpg (71KB, 736x606px) Image search: [Google]
c6dae.jpg
71KB, 736x606px
>>132798767
>>
Maybe Nazism is some offshoot religion akin to claiming Hitler being the 2nd coming of Christ.

I feel disgusting after writing that.
>>
File: 1499467400127fixed.jpg (100KB, 736x606px) Image search: [Google]
1499467400127fixed.jpg
100KB, 736x606px
>>132798921
thanks?
>>
File: le.jpg (192KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
192KB, 717x880px
>>132799117
>Maybe Nazism is some offshoot religion akin to claiming Hitler being the 2nd coming of Christ.
no
it's a political ideology
ON THE POLITICS BOARD
>I feel disgusting after writing that.
maybe you would feel better on reddit
>>
>>132798150
The Gospel of Luke lists the genealogy of Mary rather than Joseph
>>
File: 1497386243112.png (192KB, 2192x3912px) Image search: [Google]
1497386243112.png
192KB, 2192x3912px
>>132799117
no, hitler is the jewish messiah, crooked cross and all , a poor imitation of the Lord , came to rampage the jewish mind (not soul, since jew dont have )

>>132799206
> choke on your dinner
>>
>>132799389
Then what is Nazism?

You have at least 14 words to summarize.
>>
>>132799117
Hitler was an anti-Christ false idol, he was trying to do the right thing by fighting Zionism but he got his methodology all mixed up because he failed to comprehend the value of true Christlikeness.

Look up the quotes of Hitler praising Islam and denigrating Christianity as a "Jewish swindle". His reasoning is very flawed because both Christianity and Islam co-opt Jewish monotheism and the stories of the Torah. The difference is Islam glorifies the power of a worldly nation-state - just like Zionism, just like Nazism - unlike Christianity, which calls out the evils of the elite Jews and which glorifies the human individual in communion with the Spirit.

see >>132795121
>>
File: 1446061702297.png (960KB, 600x834px) Image search: [Google]
1446061702297.png
960KB, 600x834px
>>132799693
>choke on your dinner
like i said before >>132792789
"this is the great political discussion and 'positive contribution' to be found on >>>/pol/ now is it"
it's no surprise you are a stupid christkike:
>hitler is the jewish messiah, crooked cross and all , a poor imitation of the Lord
blah blah blah
it's all "JESUS JESUS JESUS" with you stupid christian posters >>132792789
>>132799741
>Then what is Nazism?
<--
>>
File: 1493005078451.jpg (240KB, 933x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1493005078451.jpg
240KB, 933x1280px
>>132800233
tldr faggot
>>
File: Bn0HBpbIMAA2ZYY.jpg (36KB, 599x592px) Image search: [Google]
Bn0HBpbIMAA2ZYY.jpg
36KB, 599x592px
>>132800312
uh huh
>>
>>132784016
>Hinduism
>Oldest pagan religion in the world
pagans are actually retarded if they can't comprehend their own religious sect
>>
>>132799510
What's kind of amusing is that the prophecies make a big deal out of the patriarchal lineage when genetically it's mostly on the mothers side.

In the past people beleived that men contributed 100% of the genetic material. So they beleived they could be a "pure lineage" but there can't. The genetic material is cut enough every new generation. Unless Mary and Joseph are descended from hundreds relationships their genetic material would be very "impure".

Also it gets even weirder when theology says that Jesus's physical body (which includes his dna) is divine. Think about that and all the weird stuff it means. God has dna. DNA can be cloned and past to other human beings.
>>
File: varg.jpg (32KB, 343x500px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
32KB, 343x500px
>>132800413
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (167KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
167KB, 1280x720px
>>132800728
>>
File: 2001-dust.jpg (604KB, 1702x2197px) Image search: [Google]
2001-dust.jpg
604KB, 1702x2197px
>>132800728
ergo nigger , faggot

>>132800768
black ? (PIC)
>>
>>132800927
you stupid christkike
>>
>>132791935
Aaaaand there's that globalism again. You guys just can't help yourselves.
>>
>>132801099
Globalism means global domination and control, the equality of souls
>>
>>132801340
*not the equality of souls
>>
>>132801025
if you think Jesus Christ is a nigger , then you're pretty much fucked up in your shitfilled head.
>>
>>132801393
Jesus is a nigger. And a spic, and a chink, and a kike. Christ is found in the face of all of those who you have rejected as worthless or undeserving.

see>>132780769
>>132780969
>>
File: black-jesus-scafa-gfr_1024x1024.jpg (156KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
black-jesus-scafa-gfr_1024x1024.jpg
156KB, 850x850px
>>132801393
>if you think Jesus Christ is a nigger , then you're pretty much fucked up in your shitfilled head.
great discourse, christkike!
why don't you shitpost some more about
>muh crusades
>mu deus vult
>muh jesus worship
i know i love reading about it all day long on 4kike
>>
>>132776112
tell me anon, do you like the american constituion, and the bill of rights? do you understand that the entire basis of this country is quite literally based on the Torah, and the New Testament, this is why things like child abuse, incest, and beastiality were strictly illegal in the US
>>
File: June-1939,-Der-St rmer878.jpg (131KB, 377x612px) Image search: [Google]
June-1939,-Der-St rmer878.jpg
131KB, 377x612px
>>132802304
>do you like the american constituion, and the bill of rights?
no
>>
>>132802519
Benjamin Franklin

"There is a great danger for the United State of America. This great danger is the Jew. Gentlemen, in every land the Jews have settled, they have depressed the moral level and lowered the degree of commercial honesty. They have remained apart and unassimilated; oppressed, they attempt to strangle the nation financially, as in the case of Portugal and Spain.

For more than seventeen hundred years they have lamented their sorrowful fate — namely, that they have been driven out of their mother land; but, gentlemen, if the civilized world today should give them back Palestine and their property, they would immediately find pressing reason for not returning there. Why? Because they are vampires and vampires cannot live on other vampires --they cannot live among themselves. They must live among Christians and others who do not belong to their race.

If they are not expelled from the United States by the Constitution within less than one hundred years, they will stream into this country in such numbers that they will rule and destroy us and change our form of Government for which we Americans shed our blood and sacrificed our life, property and personal freedom. If the Jews are not excluded within two hundred years, our children will be working in the field to feed Jews while they remain in the counting houses, gleefully rubbing their hands.

I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews forever, your children and your children’s children will curse you in their graves. Their ideas are not those of Americans, even when they lived among us for ten generations. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil our institutions. They should be excluded by the Constitution."
>>
>>132803051
>"There is a great danger for the United State of America. This great danger is the Jew...
fake quote
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
>>
File: bobby1.jpg (131KB, 722x333px) Image search: [Google]
bobby1.jpg
131KB, 722x333px
>>132803205
its a fake quote just like bobby fischer was schizophrenic you disingenuous obese phony.
>>
File: 0b5.png (182KB, 503x670px) Image search: [Google]
0b5.png
182KB, 503x670px
>>132803597
>you disingenuous obese phony
and you're back to christkike shitposting like your christian friend here >>132801752
>>
File: bobby2.jpg (189KB, 735x324px) Image search: [Google]
bobby2.jpg
189KB, 735x324px
>>132803782
>you're back to christkike shitposting

bro, you shitpost the same garbage every single day.

the jews want you to think its a fake quote, you fell for a jewmeme. congrats you braindead fuck.
>>
The term christkike tickles me silly.

It's as if Jesus was designed by Jews to be profitable so they'd have an excuse to crucify anyone for profit.
>>
File: death to lies.png (45KB, 476x470px) Image search: [Google]
death to lies.png
45KB, 476x470px
>>132804692
>bro, you shitpost the same garbage every single day.
do i now
maybe if the retarded christian threads were finally fucking banned for being repetitive shit i wouldn't need to rehash old memes
>the jews want you to think its a fake quote
oh! of course! there's absolutely no evidence for "The Franklin Prophecy" >>132803205 but YOU, Anonymous user /WcRB78i, know the REAL truth -- it's ALL A JEWISH PLOT!!!11
>you fell for a jewmeme. congrats you braindead fuck.
why are you so angry? is it because your Franklin Prophecy has no factual basis behind it and you are humiliated?
>>
File: haavara-agreement-coins.jpg (55KB, 473x583px) Image search: [Google]
haavara-agreement-coins.jpg
55KB, 473x583px
>>132805049
>oh! of course! there's absolutely no evidence for "The Franklin Prophecy"

just like the holocaust being a hoax has absolutely no evidence

>do i now
yes, yes you do, I see you post in every single christian tread, I check the threads and wonder hmm, i wonder if this shitskin bonger hiding behind a zionist flag is going to post the same garbage he does every single day, and lone and behold you post the same thing in every single thread because you're a loser.
>>
>>132805698
>the holocaust being a hoax has absolutely no evidence
are you looking for proof of the nonexistence of something?
you'll have a hard time doing that
>I see you post in every single christian tread
how could i possibly manage that? there's like....50 christkike threads per hour every hour
how could i possibly be in all of them?
i couldn't
>I check the threads and wonder hmm, i wonder if this shitskin bonger hiding behind a zionist flag
so you are a racist and think nazism is zionist
well at least you're being a coherent christian
>because you're a loser.
is that the culmination of your disgusting christian rant?

BAN ALL CHRISTIAN THREADS NOW
>>
File: GWjews.jpg (67KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
GWjews.jpg
67KB, 850x400px
>>132805959
>so you are a racist and think nazism is zionist
hitler was backed by zionist money, and everything he did led tot he creation of the nation-state of Israel, so yes, nazi is a slang term coming from the alliance of national socialism and zionism

>are you looking for proof of the nonexistence of something?
>he thinks the holocaust happened

>how could i possibly be in all of them?
bro, I honestly think I'm going to start screecapping every one of your posts for every christian thread you show up in, so you can see the redundant bullshit you always post.

and don't act like you haven't been posting in several christian threads simultaneously
>>
File: comicalpsychosomaticmedicine05.jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
comicalpsychosomaticmedicine05.jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
>>132806701
uh huh
>>
File: e4b.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
e4b.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>enter christkike thread
>foolishly expect christkikes to be rational humans
boy was i wrong
>>
File: 3zNGd.jpg (55KB, 700x523px) Image search: [Google]
3zNGd.jpg
55KB, 700x523px
>>132806701
>get threatened by dirty christkike that he will "screencap my posts"
>same dirty christkike "accuses" me of posting in more than one thread simultaneously
>get called swear words by christkikes instead of them arguing with logic
>wonder why all christkikes should be banned from 4chan
it's actually no wonder at all
>>
>>132774764
Why haven't you checked into a mental hospital yet faggot. The moment those mental disorders are sorted out is the moment you'll start being a functional heterosexual.
>>
>>132807859
you are the ones largely causing upset in those who practice homosexuality because of your filthy bible
if you didn't use the fraudulent jewish "science" of psychiatry and if you didn't go around telling every gay person that they are "sinners" there would not be half as much problems with "homosexuality"
i presume you'll have a witty comeback like -
>get fucked faggot
or
>READ THE BIBLE
or
>HOMOS R DEGENERATE, FAGGIT
and i know you are incapable of reason; because you assume that the action of samesex love is inherently wrong
but that's an abrahamic belief itself
for anyone with any morality, allowing your hatred to go unchallenged is "a sin"
but you don't care
just like all you dirty filthy stinking christkikes
>MUH JESUS
>MUH JESUS
>MUH JESUS
>>
File: kexican.jpg (63KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
kexican.jpg
63KB, 425x283px
>>132779302
>inplying that he'd willingly stay with her
>>
>>132774764

Because he speaks the Truth.
>>
>>132811292
he speaks only lies for dirty sinners
>>
>>132783089
History & Humanities maybe?
>>
File: 1466655923860.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1466655923860.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>132774764
>Not knowing that the Jews invented Christianity to destroy the Roman Empire and pacify future generations.
>>
File: Alaric.gif (671KB, 1195x690px) Image search: [Google]
Alaric.gif
671KB, 1195x690px
>>132812545
>not knowing the western latin leg of Rome was destroyed by a baptized christian king named Alaric, and the eastern leg of the roman empire, which was called the Byzantine Empire stood for a thousand years longer than the western leg
>not knowing that rome split into 2 legs
>>
>>132813177
history >>132812302 >>>/his/
Thread posts: 261
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.