[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>John Oliver "White people aren't having enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: white genocide propagandists.jpg (386KB, 1148x923px) Image search: [Google]
white genocide propagandists.jpg
386KB, 1148x923px
>John Oliver
"White people aren't having enough children. We need to import Muslims and Africans or the west will die"
>Bill Nye
"White people are having too many children and it's causing pollution. They need to have less children or the world will die"

Why can't white genocide propagandists keep their story straight?
>>
but they are white. why would a white want white genocide
>>
I would seriously take a bat to john oliver's face if I see that shit-eating grin of his IRL
>>
>>132773189

More

https://youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
>>
>>132773189
I think we should export Oliver and Nye to South Africa.
>>
>>132773440
Yeah, they're (((white)))
>>
>>132773440
They're either brainwashed or getting paid stupid money to say what they're told
>>
>>132773189
It's true, though, only developed countries cause pollution as in throwing garbage. Developed countries put everything in plastic bags and throw them away alongside nuclear waste, microchips, rare earth materials, chemicals. We throw all of our garbage and this way pollute the Earth. The worst offenders are Germany(coal burning), China(coal burning) and the US(just overconsuming everything).
>>
File: 1499445999553.jpg (96KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499445999553.jpg
96KB, 1080x1080px
You should be having half white Castizos anyway.
>>
This is correct, however the people who think immigration will fix it are being deluded.

Once feminism takes hold of the children of people you immigrate the same problems will happen and they won't have kids either.

The root problem needs to be addressed, not importing breeders.
>>
>>132773820
You think these faggots ever leave their million dollar penthouses and mansions?
>>
Do these people really think what makes a culture is physically being in that area of land, instead of the people? These are also the same people who believe that borders shouldn't exist.
>>
But if Europe isn't white then it's like everywhere else. It may as well die at that point.
>>
>>132774891
nice fantasy. here's some reality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aZ8ZTdp8TA
>>
>>132774891
Ungh
>>
File: x240-1eo.jpg (27KB, 576x240px) Image search: [Google]
x240-1eo.jpg
27KB, 576x240px
>>132773189
Why do these people hate us so much, I have never done anything racist in my life. Hell I even have non white friends. Why are they so intent on seeing me scrubbed from existence?
>>
>>132774794
The majority of carbon emissions come from the third world.
>>
>>132775493
You're very existence disrupts the New World Order. Look, it's no secret that whites are better. Blacks, Spics, Asians, Jews- they are aware of that. Now, (((They))) want a world populated by braindead brownies. So, we've got to go. Peacefully, or not.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.