[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /traditional Republican/? I'm not a Nazi, redditor,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Who here /traditional Republican/?
I'm not a Nazi, redditor, or any category of anarchist. Low taxes, small government, less regulation, and more freedom. I've got nothing against the gays, any category of gender wacko, or any religion or race as long as they don't restrict my rights or raise my taxes. Extremism just leads to more conflict and less work actually being done to improve your country. Instead of screaming about libtards and Jews, just lead your people by example and show that a conservative is a moral, upstanding person who can succeed no matter the odds. Run for city council, join the neighborhood committee, and raise some beautiful kids.
>>
>>132767513
>Instead of screaming about libtards and Jews, just lead your people by example and show that a conservative is a moral, upstanding person who can succeed no matter the odds.
Keep doing this, 66%. I'm sure you won't die out repeating the same strategy of the last 70 years.
>>
Reagan fuck yeah!
>>
File: 1495813929143.jpg (94KB, 1024x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1495813929143.jpg
94KB, 1024x1013px
Hello.
>>
>>132767513
if you're actually traditional, maybe spell "republican" with a lowercase "r"
>>
>Who here /traditional Republican/?
Can you name a single issue that your party had a stance on 50 years ago that you've managed to hold on to? Can you name a single issue on which you managed to move things in the direction opposite to what Democrats want? Can you name a single issue Democrats are pushing now that in 25 years won't be something that Republicans claim "have always been a core republican issue"? The function of your party is being the Coyote from Roadrunner cartoons.
>>
>>132767735
>>132768805
No need to be angry boys, you'll be on my side of things when you grow up and get bored of all that rage and impotence. Either that, or you'll get brained by a liberal with a tire iron. Either way I wish you luck on your path in life.
>>
>>132768805
>Tax cuts
>Spending cuts (especially now with Mulvaney in charge of the budget)
>Opposition to abortion
>Opposition to gay marriage (except for Trump)
>For military spending

There's five
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.