[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The countries with the highest amount of antisemitic views are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>Jews
>Pro Islam

Well memed my friends.

If there is an Islamic caliphate, there would almost certainly be, how should I put it, annudah shoah. Jews are statistically highly intelligent people, so why would they push for something like that?

You people need to stop acting like a few liberal Brooklyn hipsters who write for the Huffington Post are representative of all Jews.

So let's hear your arguments for how the Jews are calling for people who want to wipe them out to rise to power.
>>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand 0 replies.

Stormweenies BTFO by logic. Your fairytale world is bullshit.
>>
>>132764742
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0aZMTWPnCkG
>>
>>132764742
Simple when you have all the money and murica to fight for you, then you are free too flood europe all you wish.
>>
>>132764742
>tfw spics are more based than amerilards.
>>
>>132764742
Daesh is created by Zionists and Intelligence Agencies to create Greater Israel.
>>
>>132765122
Your voice is cute. Post tits with timestamp.
>>
>>132764742
>France
>37%

Bullshit.
>>
Jews are the master race, get over it #freepalestine eurofags
>>
>>132764742
No muslims in Poland yet 45% against the Jews. I'm sure it is also high in Hungary.
>>
>>132766074
Polish people hate the jews for a good reason. We saved them during WWII, risked our lives. And later they smared us.
>>
>>132764742
Jewish people are innocent; rich people are not. White, Jewish; heck, any race really, so long as they have wealth - they will be corrupted. I come from a rich family myself and I know well they don't give a flying fuck about "peasant" poor people. Regardless of the fate of the white race, they will have the money. They will have the power.

Do not forget that black people had slaves too.
>>
No surprise when it says in the Koran that muslims must exterminate the jews
>>
>>132764742
>individuals with anti-semitic views: 1,090,000,000
Oy gevalt, so many bigots
>>
>>132764742
>74% of people have never met a Jewish person.
More like 74% of people have never realized that they were speaking to a Jewish person. There isn't a person alive who hasn't been targeted by a Jew for one reason or another.

There are few things which are inevitable. Death. Taxes. Being manipulated by the Jews.
>>
>>132766264
Every real Europeans dislike jews, it's only because of America they gained a good reputation after WW2.
>>
>>132764742
This could be why Israel doesn't accept refugees, even though they started the flow and actively profit off of them
>>
>>132765037
are you mentally challenged or just shitposter?
>>
>>132765748
france is 10% mudslime by conservative estimates
>>
>>132764742
Most Muslims are nigger tier though. The Jews will always outsmart the Muslims, and mass islamic immigration destabilizes society, lowers the average IQ, and distracts from the Jewish question.
>>
>>132766539
This, and the fact that mass emigration from the surrounding countries will allow them to form Greater Israel.
>>
>>132764742
Arabs are Semitic.

So they are racist against themself?
>>
>>132764742
Proud red, second country with most jewish population in the world.

In case 4chan fucks up my flag again for Paraguay or Uruguay, it's Argentina.
>>
>>132767446
We are not the second country with most Jewish population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country

And Jews are not welcome in Argentina.
We are the only country in the whole Americas in have ever kill Jews.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semana_TrĂ¡gica_(Argentina)#Pogrom_y_antisemitismo
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.