[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>REVEALED: Married political analyst Scottie Nell Hughes plans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

>REVEALED: Married political analyst Scottie Nell Hughes plans to sue suspended Fox Business host Charles Payne for sexual harassment after he 'coerced her into a three-year affair'
>Payne, who hosts Making Money, was accused of sexual misconduct by Hughes
>Hughes alleges Payne coerced her into a relationship with threats of reprisals
>They reportedly had a three-year affair after which she was dropped by Fox
>Hughes says Fox had it in for her because she reported affair to their lawyers
>But sources say Payne's wife saw them flirting at his birthday and told Bill Shine
>Shine, then head of programming, dropped the Trump supporter, sources said
>Married dad Payne apologized for affair with Hughes, also married, Wednesday
>But his lawyer says he 'categorically denies' any acts of sexual harassment
>>
>>132755747
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
>>
How do you coerce someone to fuck you for three years lol
>>
>>132755747
>fox news slut takes black cock on the side

Nothing to see here
>>
Sounds like the secret that she was cheating on her husband with a buck got out and now she's trying to claim "muh coercion."
>>
>>132755747
disgusting
>>
>>132756509
The sluts of the usa will try any old bullshit to cover up their cock gargling...
>>
Why do coalburners always have that same crazy look?

If you showed me 100 women, 50 of them coalburners and 50 of them not coalburners, I bet I could pick out the former with at least 80% accuracy.
>>
>>132758221
And yet here I am, a 6' fit white guy with an 8/10 face and ive had sex less than 100 times in my 33 years on earth.

Life isn't fair
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.