[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Germany, Angela Merkel: No children >Sweden, Stefan Löfven:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1488302855930.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488302855930.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>Germany, Angela Merkel: No children
>Sweden, Stefan Löfven: No children
>France, Emmanuel Macron: No children
>UK, Theresa May: No children
>Netherlands, Mark Rutte: No children

Explain this.
>>
They sacrificed them to Moloch
>>
>>132755183
nothing to explain
Western Europe is being taken over by power-thirsty sociopaths with no skin in the game
they'll run their countries to the ground for status gains
And we, well, we are going to watch until enough of us are fed up enough to make it a dangerous mob.
>>
They knew what they were getting into and did not reproduce.
>>
>>132755183
Politicians are much more likely than average to be gay.
>>
>>132755183
Well Macrons lady is not fertile x'DDDDd
>>
Theresa May cant have children, not her fault
>>
>>132756018
She hasn't deported the third worlders though. Can we blame her for that?
>>
They have no real commitment to life. They only spout platitudes and get elected.

Career politician
>>
>Willfully having children when you're surrounded by pedophiles 24/7
>>
>>132755183
Good point anon. Worldview changes when you want kids or have kids, these leaders are fucking selfish satanists
>>
How is Europe gonna have a revolution against these losers pedophiles without guns. You guys are fucked
>>
>>132755183
>Mark Rutte: No children
Rutte is too /r9k/ to have children.
>>
>>132755183
Theresa May is barren, so at least she tried. The others are all death cultists that want to watch the world burn.
>>
File: titanium-spork-xl.jpg (21KB, 775x300px) Image search: [Google]
titanium-spork-xl.jpg
21KB, 775x300px
>>132758103
>>
File: 1497892437621.jpg (256KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497892437621.jpg
256KB, 2000x1000px
>>132755183
maybe the gay?
>>
>>132755183
I don't think Homunculi can have children.
>>
>>132758999
You better have a license for that assault spork, mate
>>
>>132758103
A big brawl with iron pipes and sticks offcourse.
>>
>not eating your children raw to prove yourself to Moloch and the ZOG and gain the opportunity to rule a country me
Its like you want to not be powerful OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.