[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just heard that Libertarianism was created in 1946/47 as propaganda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1494734924687.jpg (55KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494734924687.jpg
55KB, 1080x720px
I just heard that Libertarianism was created in 1946/47 as propaganda for large corporations - should I believe this claim?

>What the Buchanan Committee discovered was that in 1946, Milton Friedman and his U Chicago cohort George Stigler arranged an under-the-table deal with a Washington lobbying executive to pump out covert propaganda for the national real estate lobby in exchange for a hefty payout, the terms of which were never meant to be released to the public. They also discovered that a lobbying outfit which is today credited by libertarians as the movement’s first think-tank — the Foundation for Economic Education — was itself a big business PR project backed by the largest corporations and lobbying fronts in the country.
FAAAAARRRRKKKKKK!!!!!
>>
When /pol/ doesn't reply - I know it's true.
>>
>HOLY FUCK! THE KOCH BROTHERS FUNDED THE TEA PARTY MOVEMENT!!!
FAAAAARRRRKKKKKK!!!!!
>>
>>132752974
Are you only just learning this now?
>>
>>132752316

HAHAHA, I am laughing into my hand, not the libertarians faces.

Yeah, not a surprise, altho news to me.
The whole libertarian drivel and stuff just never struck me as anything other than artificial. It's practically anarchist, except it isn't, veering to requirements for strong authoritariansm in the narrow spaces to which it professes an interest.

Whats your sources anon?
>>
>>132752316
>I just heard that Libertarianism was created in 1946/47

Wrong
>>
>>132752316

Who the fuck cares?

Libertarianism is a gay, Jewish, burger and therefore anti-american pseudo-ideology.
It makes no sense so it's not just a pseudo-ideology, it is an heresy.

The founding fathers of america and every other decent and capable European would spit in the face of libertarians for being so stupid.

Only true libertarians are Inuit Nationalists in Northern Canada.
>>
>>132752316

That's retarded.

Im not going to look into that story, might be possible that some people tried to boost libertarianism or make it popular, but laissez faire capitalism and classic liberalism have more than 5 centuries of economic theory behind.
>>
>>132752316
Stop reading.
That's te most stupid thing I've read today
>>
File: lib-cucks.jpg (194KB, 2200x1260px) Image search: [Google]
lib-cucks.jpg
194KB, 2200x1260px
>>132755581
>>132756276

That's when the "Foundation for Economic Education" was set up by the owners of dupont and various oil companies (people who didn't like taxes eating into their god-given profits).
>>
Yeah, we know. Most of us here figured this out around the same time as the first Ron Paul campaign. You don't see many libertarian talking points around these parts.
>>
>>132752316
It's a meme ideology anyway. The invisible hand is no more real than the divine providence.
>>
libertarianism is retarded for several reasons

a) Free movement of people. Yes, this is a tenant of Libertarianism. That means literally any shit skin in the world should come to the U.S. (Cheap labor tactic)

and yes b) It's a Jewish plot to literally destroy any protections U.S. workers have under the government so they are forced into a true free market economy where they can be drained completely of wealth while competing with the shitskins from point A.

Libertarianism seeks to replace the democratically elected government from protecting your lives and family.... and allowing corporations to ass rape you and your family completely destroying social mobility but don't worry goyim you're 'free'
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.