[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Muslim ask me anything. There's a lot of people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 110

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

There's a lot of people shitposting on /pol/ who seem to have some deep misconceptions about Islam (ex: drawing the prophet, putting bullets in pigs blood, destroying Kabbah, etc...). At least know what you are hating.
>>
Why was Muhammad a terrorist?
>>
>>132749262
How do you define a terrorist?

If you mean that he committed war then yes. But then we would have to call all coutries terrorist states.
>>
>>132749088
So, what's the best way to butthurts you muslims?
>>
>>132749088
How do you feel about the jewce?
>>
How do we convince Muslims they are Jewish pawns only being bought into the West to provoke conflict?
>>
>>132749088
Why do you think you're compatible with western society?
>>
Will you draw a picture of Muhammad for us?
>>
File: g.png (458KB, 564x553px) Image search: [Google]
g.png
458KB, 564x553px
>>132749088
Show man-tits, attention whore
>>
>>132749088
Stew on it Ahmad
>>
File: Free_helo.jpg (83KB, 891x500px) Image search: [Google]
Free_helo.jpg
83KB, 891x500px
>>132749088
>>
File: retarded sand niggers.jpg (67KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
retarded sand niggers.jpg
67KB, 640x360px
>>132749088
ALLLUUWAAAA BURRRKADURKA BAAAAR
>>
File: NQXQ7RV.jpg (55KB, 627x663px) Image search: [Google]
NQXQ7RV.jpg
55KB, 627x663px
Are most Muslims really so ignorant as to think their beliefs are even remotely compatible with western civilization, or are they engaging in taqiya to ultimately destroy the infidels?
>>
>>132749556
>How do you define a terrorist?
Well, when it says in the koran "I have been made victorious through terror," I think that means he's a terrorist.
>>
File: taqiya.jpg (54KB, 373x527px) Image search: [Google]
taqiya.jpg
54KB, 373x527px
>>132752059
some of both, mostly taqiya. the ones doing taqiya probably consider the infidel "muslims" as useful idiots... for now. When they rule the haram "muslims" will be executed.
>>
File: 2.jpg (63KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
63KB, 600x379px
>>132750798
Each individual culture/race of people who practice Islam are offended by different things. Most of what would offend you would also offend any Muslim. Due to Muslims being poor countries usually insulting someone by calling them an animal is pretty severe. Or insulting someone's family.

>>132750945
I think all religions are analogous. They contain a set of principles that help people live more fruitful lives for themselves and their communities. The underlining principles of all religions are the same as Islam, they are simply brushed with a different colored paint. That does not make them different. For example, we pray, Buddhists meditate, both achieve regularity and peace of mind.

>>132751101
Muslims come to the west to escape the problems in their countries. The West provides a system in which we can have much better lives.

>>132751247
Because I am thriving in it.

>>132751370
I will not draw a picture of the prophet.

The Q'ran is the message of God spoken through Mohammed. Mohammed and all other prophets are well respected, as well as all other humans. In Islam it is believed that the importance is not who or what the prophet looked like. This leads to idolatry. The importance should be centered around the message of God the prophets have brought onto us. As a consequence we avoid drawing the prophet to keep the focus on his message and not his appearance.

>>132751677
More like ribcage, I'm too skinny.
>>
>>132752457
>Muslims come to the west to escape the problems in their countries. The West provides a system in which we can have much better lives.

Why can't you fix your own problems, it's clear you don't like the west as it is, and want to supplant your own morality. When will you go back?
>>
>>132752457
>religions are analogous
That doesn't mean we should be neighbors. Almost the opposite actually

>because I am thriving in it
At our expense, do you feel any remorse for that?
>>
>>132749088
Islam:
Caused and inspired more terrorist attacks in one year than any other ideology

That's all you need to know. If you still defend that fraud of an ideology, I wish you the best of luck and hope you wise up in the future.
>>
Why muslims dont like pork?
>>
>>132749088
do women get 72 virgin men in paradise as well?
>>
>>132752059
That info graphic comes from a study that is funded by "research institute" in America which is a subsidiary of an Israeli company. I wonder if it is biased or not?

If I only consider myself, I am thriving in Western society. Islam is not any different from Christianity. If Christianity is the ancestor of Western society then integration of Muslims is not so difficult. The only hurdles comes when Muslim immigrants must catch up to adapt to the changes in Western society after Christianity lost it's footing.

>>132752426
>>132752059
Taaqiya is a well defined concept.

Taqiya is the forgiveness of God onto an individual if he sins when his life or freedom is at risk. For example, if I am imprisoned and the only available food is pork, then it would be permitted for me to eat it. According to Taaqiya, not eating the pork and committing suicide as a result would be a sin and not forgiven by God.
Taaqiya can only be used when there is a risk. It cannot be used to spread misinformation about God or Islam. That is always a sin and is stated in the Q'ran as so. Consider this, if I lie and you start following my false teachings, then you will be following a false deity. That is a sin for you, and a sin for me to encourage the worshiping of false deities.

>>132752190
What happened with the USA and Japan at the end of WW2 when the nuclear bomb was used. The entire point was too scare the enemy into submission. This was stated in the victory speech. Does that make the USA a terrorist government? No, that is ridiculous.
>>
why do supporters of your cancerous ideology try to flood the places where they arent wanted and attempt to turn those into the shitholes you fled the first place
>>
>>132752457
why do you blindly follow the word of a man who thought the world was flat and thought sperm came from between backbone and ribs?
>>
>>132753038
>whatabout whatabout whatabout
Nope. Moehommad was uniquely evil because his war god told him to be a terrorist. Today, muslims all attempt to inspire terror in the same way.

Tell us, slime, will you condemn islamic violence?
>>
>>132752658
In my country, I was refused admission to university because I hold the last name of a peasant. So, I applied to go to the best university in Canada.

Each individual has a set of skills. I am in STEM, I build systems. I do not possess the skills to change the political landscape of my country. I am not a good politician, nor am I a guerrilla warrior.

It's ironic, that if I did fight my government, I would be called out to be a terrorist, and then the West would demonize me.

I rather use my life to better the situation for me and my family. I can make a lot of money practicing my trade, thus why not jump at the opportunity.

>>132752822
> our expense
I contribute more in taxes than 99% of Canadians. Please sing me songs of hardships while you drive on the roads I built, bring your kids to the institutions I built.

>>132752865
> Caused and inspired more terrorist attacks in one year than any other ideology
More than communism? More than Western imperialism? More than Nazism? Hmm..

>>132752988
Pork is forbidden in all Abrahamic religions because the animal is considered to be unclean. This is substantiated by the fact that swine cannot be safely stored in hot weather. Beef, lamb and other meats can be kept without refrigeration for short periods. However, swine and poultry cannot, they develop dangerous bacteria that can kill those who consume it. People usually buy whole live chickens in the market. This is not possible with pigs, it is too expensive. Therefore, the high risk of consuming pork caused it to be outlawed.

>>132753029
According to literal readings, no. According to metaphorical readings, sure.
>>
Is this not correct?

>>132752847
>>
>>132749088
Will you condemn Hamas as a terrorist organization?
>>
File: 1498925567014.jpg (126KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
1498925567014.jpg
126KB, 600x845px
>>132749088
How do you like that booty?
>>
File: IslamInbreedingmap.png (375KB, 844x632px) Image search: [Google]
IslamInbreedingmap.png
375KB, 844x632px
>>132749088
Why do you inbreed so much? It's hurting your gene pool.
>>
>>132753719
More often than not your ilk are a burden to taxpayers. We don't owe you anything, and our children would have more opportunities if not for you. I'm in the US anyways so your point about contribution to my roads is moot.

If you fought your government and were called a terrorist you must come from a country aligned with US interests. Let's say you're from KSA, I would not be as welcome there as you have been in the west. You say christian culture has degenerated yet have no problem taking advantage of its fruits, like a a parasite
>>
>>132753719
>muslim plays dumb on the definition of terrorism

why do you think imams like osama bin laden and Ibn Taymiyyah if they're so against islam? Nobody cares what your book says, they care what rules significant sized groups of people follow and how they act on them.
>>
>>132749088
I know what I am hating. Mudslime culture is subhuman. Islam is a religion build on shit. Did you even read that atrocious piece of shit that is the koran. You animals do not deserve to live on the samr planet as the rest of us. I experience mudslimes. The problem is Islam. Its like tjey are brainwashed. 90% reasonable and 10% disgustingly brain washed. Islam is dangerous. It could lead to the death of civilization before it even properly started.
>>
File: MuslimsandSuicideBombing.png (40KB, 332x398px) Image search: [Google]
MuslimsandSuicideBombing.png
40KB, 332x398px
>>132749088
Why are many of you OK with suicide bombing as a political tool?
>>
>>132753719
Religious ideology*

But still you defend the evils of a religion that occur right now on a day to day basis with sex slavery and oppression of both men and women alike. As well as non believers by taxing them.

Islam didn't make you a smart man, but you use your intelligence like a weapon in the defense of a viper. Which begs the question, are you really smart to begin with? Or are you just a naive Arab who follows what his father followed?

I know the nature of Islam. It's not pretty.
>>
File: moh10.jpg (61KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
moh10.jpg
61KB, 960x720px
>>132749088
i learned all i need to know about you mudshits during 3 tours to afghanistan and iraq. you're all subhuman garbage and we should have glassed the entire region.

fuck off and die, slime
>>
File: rotherham.jpg (100KB, 615x766px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham.jpg
100KB, 615x766px
>>132749088
Why do you abuse Western girls so much?
>>
File: IMG_0976.jpg (91KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0976.jpg
91KB, 640x452px
Eat shit, you inbred sandnigger.
>>
File: moh15.jpg (25KB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
moh15.jpg
25KB, 320x230px
>>132753719
fuck off back to the shithole you came from and get chucked off a roof, faggot slime

i hope you die
>>
File: islamandApostosy.png (252KB, 2000x1027px)
islamandApostosy.png
252KB, 2000x1027px
>>132749088
Why do your governments kill people who don't believe as you do?
>>
>>132749088
you lie almost as much as Jews do
>>
>>132753047
There will always be a few people in any group who lack intelligence. These people are the ones who row backwards in the face of progress. The wants of these individuals should not be granted.

In large majority Muslim immigrants integrate successfully and contribute to the host countries.

However, it is the fringe ridiculous cases that will get all the news. For example, the people who want schools to remove crosses, etc.. Normal, or successful immigrants never get any media attention because it doesn't sell. No one has ever interviewed me, but they do interview the crazy Imam who was arrested in my city.

>>132753233
The Q'ran specifically states that it is not final in it's worldly description. It is the interpretation of the word of God which the prophet set into words. The Q'ran, Bible, Torah encourages scientific discovery. God wants us to discover the world he has built for us to wonder, this is told onto Moses when he speaks to the burning bush. It is the religious institutions which have perverted this notion and has closed itself off against science.

>>132753501
> Moehommad was uniquely evil because his war god told him to be a terrorist.

Unlike all the evil acts which were done on behalf of any other religion right? The least you can do is stay consistent in your logic, partisanship is pathetic.

I am ashamed for any atrocity committed by any human. But, I am no more ashamed for the actions of other Muslims. I do not associate with them. I am my own person, I can only be truly ashamed of my actions or lack of actions. I wish that people would be able to live harmoniously, and help each other grow and get through life. It's hard enough as it is. Why do we need to make it harder by working against each other?
>>
>>132749088
sorry I know all i need to about your pagan moon death cult. thanks anyway!
>>
File: u982uh1q-980x2000.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
u982uh1q-980x2000.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
Why did mohamad rape little girls
>>
File: stone3.jpg (515KB, 1099x734px) Image search: [Google]
stone3.jpg
515KB, 1099x734px
>>132749088
Why do you raise your children to be terrorists?
>>
File: 1499087015547.jpg (81KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499087015547.jpg
81KB, 790x960px
>>132749088
I know what I hate. You. Scum sucking do nothing layabout that preaches hate to anyone that is not you because your precious toilet paper book says so. Eat shit and die like the dog you are muslim. Your god is the devil himself and you willingly worship him. Subhuman filth. You and the kikes go together into the pit.
>>
File: moh9.jpg (51KB, 428x604px) Image search: [Google]
moh9.jpg
51KB, 428x604px
>>132754439
fuck off slime

your false prophet was an inbred childfucker.

>putting bullets in pigs blood
we dipped the tips of the bullets in the bacon/pork grease from the chow hall. not in pig blood. get it right

i would gladly do the same to you
>>
>>132749088
So how long until we read about you on the news for beheading and raping a five year old for eating a ham sandwich in your presence?
>>
why do you worship a pedophile?

is it because you WANT to be conquered again and again?
>>
>>132754633
there is no rape within marriage if your follow Islam
>>
Can you imagine being such a giant pussy you have to immigrate to Canada to indoctrinate people?
>>
>>132749088
Aren't shrimps haram?
>>
>>132754890
you're getting your retarded religions confused
>>
>>132754439
fuck you, you disingenuous cunt. We've been trying for over 40 years to integrate muslims and it has completely and utterly failed. It's completely ruined lower education, the wellfare system, the ethnic and political landscape in major cities. They are a cancer that infest our society and contribute NOTHING to our society.
the VAST MAJORITY of muslims migrating out of the middle east to the west are more like animals than men.

And im not some burger reading about this shit in some tabloid, im forced to live among them. If your claims are actually truthful you are one of the 0.00001% of people coming in that arent a massive burden to our people.

The only way we'll ever live harmoniously is if your cancerous religion ceases to exist. Don't get me wrong, other ideologies like communism are just as bad. But that doesnt make islam any less part of the problem.
>>
>>132754439
>Unlike all the evil acts which were done on behalf of any other religion right?
Typical muslim non-argument. They say islam is the one true religion, but point out how evil it is and they revert to moral relativism. Tell me, which other religion bombs airports, runs people over with trucks, and flies planes into buildings?

>I am no more ashamed for the actions of other Muslims.
I hope everyone else sees this. This is the easiest way to trap a muslim in front of other people. They pretend they're peaceful, but they WILL NOT condemn the violence of other muslims. This is because they agree with muslim violence. They won't admit that to non-muslims, but you can catch them on it by demanding they condemn muslim violence. They won't.

>It's hard enough as it is. Why do we need to make it harder
Why do you barbarians work to destroy civilization? You know, thirty years ago people were relatively accepting of you slimes. Then you reverted to your barbarian status and started killing everyone you could. You started this. If you won't end it, you'll force us to. And you don't want us to end it. Start by admitting islamic evil.
>>
>>132754439
>In large majority Muslim immigrants integrate successfully and contribute to the host countries.

Liar. Your people don't even contribute shit for your own countries:

>There are roughly 1.6 billion Muslims in the world, but only two scientists from Muslim countries have won Nobel Prizes in science (one for physics in 1979, the other for chemistry in 1999). Forty-six Muslim countries combined contribute just 1 percent of the world’s scientific literature; Spain and India each contribute more of the world’s scientific literature than those countries taken together. In fact, although Spain is hardly an intellectual superpower, it translates more books in a single year than the entire Arab world has in the past thousand years. “Though there are talented scientists of Muslim origin working productively in the West,” Nobel laureate physicist Steven Weinberg has observed, “for forty years I have not seen a single paper by a physicist or astronomer working in a Muslim country that was worth reading.”

Source: http://www.thenewatlantis.com/publications/why-the-arabic-world-turned-away-from-science
>>
File: aleaf.jpg (59KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
aleaf.jpg
59KB, 944x670px
>>132749088
>>
File: burnitdown.png (280KB, 389x441px) Image search: [Google]
burnitdown.png
280KB, 389x441px
>>132754744
underrated post
>>
>>132754890
nah it's jews that can't eat shellfish, far as I know dune coons just don't eat pork
>>
>>132752457
Religions that encourage healthy norms also include persecution of the outgroup as one of those norms.

That is why I want Muslims gone. For my health.
>>
>>132749088
May I please have your mother's recipe for chicken and rice
>>
>>132749088
why are muslims cousin fuckers?
>>
>>132749088
Do you fuck donkey's regularly or just occasionally? Also how does it feel to be subhuman filth? Your people are a fucking parasite.
>>
>>132749088
Shia or sunni?
>>
>>132749088
Was Muhammad a kiddy fiddler?
>>
File: moh13.jpg (9KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
moh13.jpg
9KB, 294x171px
>>132755347
yes.
>>
>>132753038
>What happened with the USA and Japan at the end of WW2 when the nuclear bomb was used. The entire point was too scare the enemy into submission. This was stated in the victory speech. Does that make the USA a terrorist government? No, that is ridiculous.

No. It was to literally BOMB the shit out of a declared military combatant. It is however funny that you attempt to create an allegory to that act and the act of terrorism, showing you and your religion for what it really is. A religious conquest that uses any and all means including terrorism. What you fail to understand is the US attempted to warn the areas before bombing. Ineffective maybe, but the intent was to minimize causalities, your non-sense however, blows up little girls at concerts, burns pilots in cages, cuts peoples heads off in public to create a fear effect and a show of force. The reality is your a weakling. A pussy. Your religion is for the weak minded and the foolish.
>>
File: 51326.jpg (61KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
51326.jpg
61KB, 656x369px
>>132753722
I can go into the details of this Surrah if you really care. But in short, most of the passages from the Q'ran come from the Bible and the Torah. Very little was added. Yes, God believes that non-believers are not innocent.

>>132753812
I condemn all acts of violence against innocent people. It is not a proper way of solving any issue. It just makes the situation worse.

>>132753885
No thanks.

>>132754093
> inbreed meme
This meme was started largely by Gavin McInnes, not the most credible source.

> incest
Incest with direct family members is outlawed by Q'ranic law and in all Muslim countries. Its occurrence is quite similar to that in the West.

The plot is discussing incest as in between cousins. It is true that their is a higher percentage of cousin marriages in Muslim countries. But, that is a result of under developed nations, not religion. This practice is well documented historically in the West. Before WW2 most of Europe's villages inter-married between cousins, their just wasn't enough familial variety. Furthermore, countries like Iceland have apps to determine if a girl you are thinking of dating may be related due to the low familial variety in Nordic countries.

There is very little evidence of the dangers associated with cousins reproducing. Biologically, the genetic bottleneck it creates is not much more dangerous than the bottleneck created by homogeneous racial groups who do not race-mix.

> hurting your gene pool
The gene pool would only be affected after many generations. Thus, the genetic deterioration caused by high rates of cousin incest would be equivalent.
>>
>>132753038
Your smoke alarm needs a new battery
>>
>>132755586
>Yes, God believes that non-believers are not innocent.
>I condemn all acts of violence against innocent people.

Fuck you. Die.
>>
File: moh2.jpg (24KB, 386x275px) Image search: [Google]
moh2.jpg
24KB, 386x275px
>>132753038
>What happened with the USA and Japan at the end of WW2 when the nuclear bomb was used. The entire point was too scare the enemy into submission.
after seeing you sandniggers "fight" in afghanistan and iraq--i wonder why i'm not scared

the only things you cowards ever did was plant IEDs and detonate them remotely because if you tried to actually fight you got fucked up every time
>>
File: magamuhammad.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
magamuhammad.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>132749088
why do muslims try to defend every muslim. rape child fucking killing rape victims chopping the hand off a shoplifter. these are not ok and you as a muslim must speak out against this otherwise you are a part of the problem. also heres a muhammad for ya
>>
File: moh11.jpg (75KB, 720x478px) Image search: [Google]
moh11.jpg
75KB, 720x478px
>>132755586
>I condemn all acts of violence against innocent people
non-mudshits aren't innocent to mudshite

fucking die, slime

fucking die
>>
>>132755586
>This meme was started largely by Gavin McInnes, not the most credible source.
It's not a meme, you idiot. Consanguinity rates in the muslim world are sky high. Stop attacking the source and answer the question. You are seriously the most disingenuous cunt, typical muslim BS.

>https://en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

>A rough estimate shows that close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred: In Pakistan, 70 percent of all marriages are between first cousins (so-called "consanguinity") and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 More stillbirths among immigrants"

>Statistical research on Arabic countries shows that up to 34 percent of all marriages in Algiers are consanguine (blood related), 46 percent in Bahrain, 33 percent in Egypt, 80 percent in Nubia (southern area in Egypt), 60 percent in Iraq, 64 percent in Jordan, 64 percent in Kuwait, 42 percent in Lebanon, 48 percent in Libya, 47 percent in Mauritania, 54 percent in Qatar, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia, 63 percent in Sudan, 40 percent in Syria, 39 percent in Tunisia, 54 percent in the United Arabic Emirates and 45 percent in Yemen (Reproductive Health Journal, 2009 Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs.).

>The research, conducted by the BBC and broadcast to a shocked nation on Tuesday, found that at least 55% of the community was married to a first cousin. This is thought to be linked to the probability that a British Pakistani family is at least 13 times more likely than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.” (Times of India, 17/11 2005 Ban UK Pakistanis from marrying cousins).
>>
>notallmuslims
>whataboutism and whataboutchristianity

Average tier Islamic apologist. I am underwhelmed by your arguments. I have yet to see anyone do a better job defending your culture. Perhaps that is a sign you should never come to the west.
>>
Why are you still Muslim despite the religion like all Abrahamic religions making no sense. Have you ever even looked at any arguments against Islam?As long as you're Muslim you're potentially subversive to western society because it's both a religion and political doctrine.

Do you not see Muslims taking over western countries if they had the demographics?
>>
>>132755586
>non-believers are not innocent
>I condemn all acts of violence against innocent people
so, violence against muslims.

Suicide bombing is also outlawed, that doesnt stop ISIS from employing literally thousands of SVBIEDs.
going by supporters Ibn Taymiyyah has more legitimacy over what the right version of this story is.
>>
>>132755586
no there have been studies on muslim cousin fucking by the national institute of health. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2765422/
>>
File: moh1.jpg (24KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
moh1.jpg
24KB, 400x372px
what arguments?

mudshits are so inbred they're retarded
>>
>>132749088
What is the most effective way to completely eradicate this satanic death cult called "Islam" from the face of the planet, because at this point, only this will do. No more compromises, we want you to stop existing and all traces of your history be purged from the books as if you never existed.

Can you answer me this question?
>>
why so much inbreeding?
>>
>>132754384
You could do better than to project your jealousy towards such a well-constructed elaborate reaction. You know you would think of him as a good man, if only he weren't Muslim. It does not matter, because one day you'll find out you wouldn't act much different in a similar situation.
>>
>>132755586
>non-believers are not innocent
>i condemn acts of violence against innocent people

Uhh
>>
File: IMG_5834.jpg (102KB, 499x1235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5834.jpg
102KB, 499x1235px
>>132752457
>comes to west to escape problems in their home country
>>
>>132755586
>I condemn all acts of violence against innocent people.
Note he did not say he condemns hamas or muslims. He thinks that nonmuslims deserve violence because they are not innocent. He agrees with hamas.
>>
why do you stay muslim? the whole point of religion is to have some sort of purpose in life, so why not be a christian?
it also provides you with purpose but it isn't as shitty and is actually compatible with the civilised world
>>
>>132756312
fuck off turk
>>
File: IslamInbreeding2.png (97KB, 474x810px) Image search: [Google]
IslamInbreeding2.png
97KB, 474x810px
>>132755586
>> inbreed meme
>This meme was started largely by Gavin McInnes, not the most credible source.
You are a liar. Dozens of peer-reviewed research articles have been published over the last couple of decades showing the inbreeding rates across the Arab world. Pic related.

>> incest
>Incest with direct family members is outlawed by Q'ranic law and in all Muslim countries. Its occurrence is quite similar to that in the West.
You are a liar. The rate of cousin marriage across the Arab world averages 45%, according to Dr. Nadia Sakati, a pediatrician and senior consultant for the genetics research center at King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Riyadh.
(Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html)
In some Muslim regions of nations it's as high as 80%.

Deleted your b.s.
>There is very little evidence of the dangers associated with cousins reproducing. Biologically, the genetic bottleneck it creates is not much more dangerous than the bottleneck created by homogeneous racial groups who do not race-mix.
You are a liar. The damage that inbreeding causes is well-known and well-documented in the medical world.

Deleted more of your b.s.
>>
File: 52114.jpg (46KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
52114.jpg
46KB, 656x369px
>>132754201
If immigration was detrimental to the economy it would have ceased. The fact is that the net benefit from immigration is a net income to the economy through taxation.

> and our children would have more opportunities if not for you
Then learn to better raise your children. It's pathetic that people who speak English poorly, don't have a social network in the nation, have limited resources are able to take your place in society. Pick yourself up by the bootstrap and raise your kids.

>I'm in the US anyways so your point about contribution to my roads is moot.
The analogous example exists in the USA as well. There are many Muslim immigrant millionaires in the USA.

> from a country aligned with US interests
That does not mean that US interests means respecting and treating the populace fairly. I am from Morocco a country that is very friendly with the USA. We are the first nation to ally themselves and recognize the USA as a country. Since then their is a bilateral treaty between the countries. However, the Moroccan government is highly corrupt and the laws are unjust. Not much I can do to change that with my skill set.

> You say christian culture has degenerated yet have no problem taking advantage of its fruits, like a a parasite
On the contrary. Western society is the society in which you live. Western society is a progression from duty ethics (Christianity) to Utilitarian ethics based legal systems. This is not a degeneration, on the contrary it has made the West even better.

Again how can I be the parasite when I pay more than the local populace in taxes.

>>132754222
Osama was not an Imam, he was self-declared. That's not how it works.

> hey care what rules significant sized groups of people follow and how they act on them
That's not Islam. That's people in warring nations trying to take control of resources.
>>
>>132756433

https://archive.is/Aj90K
>>
>>132755586
What do you think of the satanic verses?
How could Mohammed confuse the word of Satan and the word of Allah?
Don't you think a real prophet should be able to distinguish between the voice of the devil and the voice of god?
>>
>>132749088
YOU DO NOT DESERVE THE DIGITS YOU GOT FILTHY MUZLIM KYS Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>132756466
>no true scotsman fallacy
every time
>>
>>132749088
Do Muslims know what they are hating?
>>
>>132749088
I see a lot of apologists for certain parts of the quran that I have read. I have yet to read the hadith, but I will soon.

One of the biggest issues I have come across in terms of modern, moderate Islam people is their insistence of metaphors when it explicitly says in the Quran that this is the word of Allah given directly to Muhammad. Things like Surah 9, or the (now) completely converted Bedouin tribes show that it's stuck (mostly) in the 600s instead of the modern era.

The predictions I've seen on /pol/ from the hadith/quran also are kind of nostrodamous/revalationy, where they offer nothing concrete in prediction, rather just giving vague things that can happen at any given generation.

How would you resolve the modern insistence of metaphorical understanding of quran passages in contradiction of the infallibility of the quran?

How are the Salafists incorrect about their "purification" of Islam? I honestly don't know where their doctrine breeches the actual implementation of the early quran. I'm assuming you'd know better than I.

Do you think an Islamic reformation will occur, potentially in Europe, due to enlightenment and western culture influences?

I'm genuinely curious about these questions.
>>
File: moh4.jpg (53KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
moh4.jpg
53KB, 400x301px
>>132756312
>good man
>mudshit
fuck off, cuck. go destroy your own country by abologizing for the slimes that are ruining it. I went over to the sandbox and fought slimes. what have you done? watched your wife fuck them? kill yourself.

>>132756466
>The fact is that the net benefit from immigration is a net income to the economy through taxation.
but you mudshits don't work

kill yourself. fucking DIE MUZZIE
>>
>>132756896
>Yo I'm an ex muslim
suicide bomb your local mosque
>>
File: 1497906283155m.jpg (75KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
1497906283155m.jpg
75KB, 1024x717px
>>132749088
Like the jews, the only good Muslim is a dead one
>>
>>132756839
your lands will be overrun by pakis, and you will personally watch as dirty sandkike semen flows into your family drop by drop

cry yourself to ASH, for all the good it does you
>>
File: 1495106041057.png (17KB, 689x487px) Image search: [Google]
1495106041057.png
17KB, 689x487px
>>132756466
>The fact is that the net benefit from immigration is a net income to the economy through taxation.
no.
our state has offered jobs to these cunts on a silver platter and they still aren't working. They dont WANT to work, they just want to collect welfare. Why do you think they all migrate to the countries with the more generous welfare policies?

>Then learn to better raise your children.
what is affirmative action?
what is media manipulation?
what is social policy?

I dont care how much you say you contribute, you just being there is a detriment to western civilisation and culture. Money does not measure the worth of a person.

>ISIS is warring over control of resources
They literally want to bring about the apocalypse you cunt.
>>
>>132756466
>If immigration was detrimental to the economy it would have ceased.
that's objectively wrong though. Most immigrants who come to America today are low-skilled workers. Today, more than half of immigrants are on welfare

>https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

Immigration radically changed after Ted Kennedy
>>
>>132756475
ty
>>
>>132756466
Briefly:

>>132756466
>immigration was detrimental to the economy it would have ceased. The fact is that the net benefit from immigration is a net income to the economy through taxation.

By selecting the right immigrants. Otherwise they are a burden. You may be the one in a million who is productive but it is not the norm. Therefore unless you are a benefit we have no obligation to take you or tolerate your culture and burden you place on us. That would not be ulitlitarian or in line with christian values. If you highly regard utilitarian ethics then why maintain that you are a Muslim at all?
>>
>>132752457
>The Q'ran is the message of God spoken through Mohammed. Mohammed and all other prophets are well respected, as well as all other humans. In Islam it is believed that the importance is not who or what the prophet looked like. This leads to idolatry. The importance should be centered around the message of God the prophets have brought onto us. As a consequence we avoid drawing the prophet to keep the focus on his message and not his appearance.
Do you not see the irony in this? The reactions to Muhammed cartoons are exactly that: idolatry.
>>
>>132757065
i have guns and military training and actual combat experience

if this future of yours happens then i'll take at least 10 slimes with me before i get taken out. 10 is a low number because mudshits cannot even master the jumping-jack let alone shoot, move, and communicate
>>
>>132755433
Top kek
>>
>>132756896
Ex-muslims are the best muslims.
I have several friends among them, I consider them very enlightened, critical thinkers, well-read people. Kudos!
>>
>>132752457
>The underlining principles of all religions are the same as Islam, they are simply brushed with a different colored paint. That does not make them different.
Muslims are full of shit, release it through your ass and not your mouth. You try to convince others via lies and some via murder. It's your way because it's who you are.
>>
File: MOH3.gif (699KB, 923x923px) Image search: [Google]
MOH3.gif
699KB, 923x923px
i have guns and military training and actual combat experience

if this future of yours happens then i will take at least 10 slimes with me before i get taken out. 10 is a low number because mudshits cannot even master the jumping-jack let alone shoot, move, and communicate
>>
>>132749088
>drawing the prophet
Yes.
>putting bullets in pigs blood
YES!
>destroying Kabbah
OOHHHHHH!!!
>>
>>132757254
well my dad owns one of trump's towers and im also related to jesus so we'll see how strong your 300 confirmed kills are you underaged redditor embarassment
>>
>>132757286
Make ur own
>>
>>132757286
how do you think mudshits get explosives in afghanistan? make it yourself if you want it FAGGOT
>>
>>132749088
burn in hell you rapist, you spawn of satan, fuck you
>>
>>132749556
Jesus wasn't a terrorist, neither was Gandhi.
>>
>>132757354
>has no arguments so calls me reddit
try harder faggot
>>
>>132752059
>1.62b+1.39b+1.1b+748m+584m =
>200% of muslims are extremists
>>
File: Allah the pigman (1).png (98KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
Allah the pigman (1).png
98KB, 400x510px
>>132749088
You do realize that is is not unquranic to draw Muhammad don't you?
>>
>>132757449
wait your guns and military experience bullshit was serious? you need to be 18 to post here my friend
>>
File: ISLAMBULLSHITBINGO.jpg (136KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ISLAMBULLSHITBINGO.jpg
136KB, 1366x768px
>>132754439
>In large majority Muslim immigrants integrate successfully and contribute to the host countries.
AHAHHAHAHHA, fuck off you lying muzzie scum, I've lived in the GCC countries for 20 yrs, your faith is that of subhumans. Islam is a parasitical ideology.
>>
File: 1497609621755.jpg (145KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
1497609621755.jpg
145KB, 1280x716px
>>132757286
Cooking shows
>>
>>132757538
>wait your guns and military experience bullshit was serious?
are you implying that there are no veterans on this board? topcuck
>>
>>132754247
A lot of hate against Muslims simply uses lazily adapted insults which were originally meant for black people. This comment shows this precisely.

> Mudslime culture is subhuman
That's far stretching. That argument might be more sensible against sub-saharan africans. But, claiming Muslim culture is subhuman...

> Islam is a religion build on shit
You mean Christianity.

>>132754305
What else can humans do against the world's most powerful armies? There's not many options. Guerrilla warfare is dirty. Is a suicide bombing worse than a missile?

>>132754315
Consider the fact that the atrocities you stated are occurring right now in the name of Christianity all across Africa. Does that make Christianity wrong? No.

There will always be evil people who will commit these atrocities. What I find interesting is the way people choose to create subsets of humanity to further the us vs. them idea. I do not support their actions,

I am racially different from the larger terrorist groups, I am culturally different, I am from a different geographical location. Yet you bag me in with them simply because we follow the same religion.

Furthermore, it is undeniable that the USA has committed some evils. Yet you directly contribute to funding these evils. I have never funded or aided terrorism in any way.

I'm not an Arab. My parents and grand-parents were non-religious due to the Spanish influence.

>>132754327
You are a puppet to the rich people in the USA. Why do you do it? Globalism is wrong.

>>132754346
I don't.

>>132754349
Refer to: >>132755586

>>132754384
No, I'd rather stay.

>>132754414
Pew Research is funded by "research institute" in America which is a subsidiary of an Israeli company. I wonder if it is biased or not?

Also because these governments are corrupted and oppressive. They want to keep the people under control, so they keep us poor, dumb and subjugated. That is why the Arab Springs is a thing.
>>
>>132749088

How does it feel knowing that a leafcuck is still more worthy of life then even the "best" muslim?
>>
>>132757659
lol
why would veterans come to an anime forum
>>
File: MOH8.gif (469KB, 636x505px) Image search: [Google]
MOH8.gif
469KB, 636x505px
>>132757765
>Globalism is wrong.
then go back to your shithole
>>
>>132757785
>why would veterans come to an anime forum
i was coming here before i even joined the military and i'm still here after. you're here forever, newfag
>>
>>132753719
>Please sing me songs of hardships while you drive on the roads I built, bring your kids to the institutions I built.
Muslims have done shit-all compared to the WASP's in this country
>>
>>132757897
why would you make the active decision to die for israel? considering you survived you must have been some fucking pussyboy radioman or some other remf
>>
>>132749088
Can you go fuck yourself?
>>
>>132757993
>pussyboy radioman
platoon RTOs are very much the opposite of pussies. i take it that all your military experience comes from call of duty, no? and you're calling me pussy? top fucking cuck.
>>
>>132757765
>I wonder if it is biased or not?
I wonder if you are biased or not?
>>
>>132749088
I would love to baconslap your half bearded face
>>
>>132758236
you just used cuck again, like there is no way you arent actually 14 years old. go project your call of duty garbage playing self with your lunchtable buddies, this site isnt for you.
>>
File: 1496591677424.png (110KB, 629x837px) Image search: [Google]
1496591677424.png
110KB, 629x837px
Why does the Muslim community (barring a few outliers like pic related) live in collective denial of the Quran's teachings towards the shaming and killing of non-Muslims?
>>
>>132749088
Ok, explain this:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
>>
>>132753038
>Islam is not any different from Christianity.
Unmarried pacifist is same as child bride having warlord. Christianity teaches AGAINST LYING, as opposed to the Islam supported falsehood you are spewing. Christians don't usually support gang raping the children of other religions. Drown in pigshit, I'd rather die than submit to a inbred, child raping, art destroying, beauty hating mental disease like islam.
SAGE MUDSLIME LIES.
>>
File: es.png (577KB, 620x772px) Image search: [Google]
es.png
577KB, 620x772px
>>132758337
cuck.

i'll make it easy for you. post your pic if you want to call me a pussy. here's mine

if you don't post yours then you are a fatbody faggot who has no business calling others a pussy.

>haha you posted your picture
damn right i did. now post yours. if you don't then you lost. I already fought mudshits and i will do it again to defend myself
>>
File: 1498697386903.jpg (120KB, 1024x829px) Image search: [Google]
1498697386903.jpg
120KB, 1024x829px
>>132757765
>>
File: HardCoreSaudiSpecOps.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
HardCoreSaudiSpecOps.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>132758240
Stop bullying the subhuman into thinking rationally, anon. KEK
>>
>>132758629
babby's first 6 months of lifting
>>
>>132758742
post your pic
>>
File: 20170628_154316.jpg (26KB, 436x314px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_154316.jpg
26KB, 436x314px
>>132758629
nice forearms you fucking pussy. also lets see that roided up pizza face bitch boy. heres a pic my girlfriend took of me
>>
>>132758742
Show us your tits faggot.
>>
>>132758805
>no timestamp
post your pic
>>
>>132754602
This is possibly the stupidest meme about Islam. Islam is the relief from paganism for the people in Arabian people. A path to bring them onto God and away from their false idols.

>>132754633
Why was it a rape? Because she was underage? Did you know the age of consent in Spain before WW2 was 9?

>>132754663
I don't.

>>132754676
> layabout that preaches hate to anyone that is not you because your precious toilet paper book says so
I do not preach hate. I preach a message of unity. I try to educate people about Islam such that we can come together and understand that we are not much different.

It's ironic that you are preaching hate however.

> Your god is the devil himself
Our God is the same as your God. There is but one God.

>>132754688
Putting your bullets in pigs blood, or pig fat does nothing.

>>132754744
Never. My friends eat pork around me. It is their prerogative. They abstain from foods I eat regularly due to their cultural heritage.

>>132754821
This meme is so overplayed. My question is always what consists of too young. In the past even in Europe marrying 9 year olds was legal. The age of consent in Spain before WW2 was 9.

>>132754880
I came to Canada to practice my profession.

>>132754890
Shrimp is fine.

>>132754989
Refer to: >>132756466
>>
>>132758629
why do you have a dick on your elbow?

Also op has utterly failed to defend Islam so far.
>>
>>132758884
you are a liar
>>
>>132758863
lets see your face first faggot. i wanna see your little bitch pimples
>>
File: MOH5.png (710KB, 940x776px) Image search: [Google]
MOH5.png
710KB, 940x776px
>>132758884
fuck off and die, slime
>>
File: p12.jpg (87KB, 574x805px) Image search: [Google]
p12.jpg
87KB, 574x805px
>>132757765
>>>132754305 (You)
>What else can humans do against the world's most powerful armies? There's not many options. Guerrilla warfare is dirty. Is a suicide bombing worse than a missile?
Elect better leaders. Oh. Wait.

>>>132754346 (You)
>I don't.
You personally may not, but a large portion of Muslims think it's perfectly acceptable to abuse, rape, and torture Western girls.
Read Easy Meat: Inside Britain's Grooming Gang Scandal https://www.amazon.com/Easy-Meat-Britains-Grooming-Scandal/dp/1943003068

>>>132754414 (You)
>Pew Research is funded by "research institute" in America which is a subsidiary of an Israeli company. I wonder if it is biased or not?
>Also because these governments are corrupted and oppressive. They want to keep the people under control, so they keep us poor, dumb and subjugated. That is why the Arab Springs is a thing.
1. Pew is merely one entity. Dozens of outlets over 10+ years now have found the same thing. An alarming percent of Muslims believe suicide bombing is ok, support ISIS, and work against their host communities police forces to hide other Muslim terrorists.
2. Thanks for admitting the corruption problem across the Muslim world. It's atrocious. Arab Spring was a thing, but then you had to do the "taharrush gamea" thing and gang-assault Western media women, didn't you? See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMTbdMRIwbk
>>
>>132749088
Hey look, it's a leaf.
Is your sore anus gonna be okay after all that muslim cum got pumped in it?
>>
>>132758511
Although i agree with you, this is one of the threads where there is actual discussian and debate going on. Its fresh air compared to all the shill threads going on. And its leagues better than talking to that turkroach that posts everyday.
>>
>>132758979
>no timestamped pic
fatshit confirmed

topcuck at you calling me a pussy. you lost.
>>
>>132758884
>Why was it a rape? Because she was underage? Did you know the age of consent in Spain before WW2 was 9?
Does that make it okay? Great job outing yourself as a paedophile.
>>
>>132759070
lets see that face pizzaboy, i wanna slice of that boneless. maybe you can ask your bull to hold the camera for you, "cuck"
>>
>>132759173
>no timestamped pic
you lost, fattie.
>>
>>132758884
>This meme is so overplayed. My question is always what consists of too young. In the past even in Europe marrying 9 year olds was legal. The age of consent in Spain before WW2 was 9.
There is no question, you know it's too young and you don't want to admit it. A backward liar who don't want to keep up with the times.
>>
>>132756709
>Do Muslims know what they are hating?
Yeah, everything more truthful or beautiful or intelligent or pure than them. Which is pretty much everything other than the lying, inbred, ugly, idiotic shit end of humanity that makes up Islam.
>>
File: 1498678875025.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1498678875025.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>132759173
I havn't met a leaf this triggered. Why dont you just post your pic anon, you're not actually a doughboy are you? You must be insecure.
>>
File: 1498697342633m.jpg (83KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
1498697342633m.jpg
83KB, 1024x622px
>>132758884
>Why was it a rape? Because she was underage? Did you know the age of consent in Spain before WW2 was 9?
Please kill yourself you fucking pedophile.
>>
>>132759215
not used to winning? how about we see that face you little punk?
>>
Are u gonna rpae everyone ?
>>
>>132759410
>>132758805
>posting another man's picture and pretending it's you
>deflects when asked for timestamp
you lost, fattie
>>
>>132759243
OP I suggest you look up cognitive dissonance, you're suffering quite badly from it. I've never met a Muslim who doesn't have extreme cognitive dissonance since it's the only way one can actually believe in Islam unless you have no education.
>>
>>132753719
We welcome you to our continent. Welcome. Peace and prosperity be upon you! My family has origins to the first English settlers. Love yourself. Love you family. And be grateful to the land you stand on and the good men and women you meet. Love you brother!
>>
File: fuckingmasterrace.jpg (78KB, 606x851px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingmasterrace.jpg
78KB, 606x851px
>>132749088

a fucking subhuman shit eater living off the dime of the leaf.

Fucking die inbreed
>>
>>132759410
>little
fatshit CONRIRMED

AHHHH HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

>HEY THERE LITTLE GUY, WHY AREN'T YOU 350LBS LIKE ME. YOU'RE SO SMALL!
ahahahahahhahaHA AHAHAHAHHAHAH

BTFO
>>
>>132749088
Islam at its core does not align with western values. It also shouldn't be considered a religion because the quran explicitly mentions how governments should be ran, how people should be taxed etc. So give me a good reason why you shouldn't be wiped off the face of the planet? You cousin marrying shitskins are making the birth defect rate rise incredibly and the average Muslim in the middle east has an IQ that's an entire standard deviation less than the rest of the world.

tl;dr fuck off leaf
>>
>>132759623
still waiting on that face
>>
>>132759050
>where there is actual discussian and debate going on.
I see discussion of how Islam is horrible filth, and I see lying assertions that Islam isn't what it obviously is. Don't really see debate, that requires two opposing arguments, not the obvious facts opposing obvious lies.
>>
>>132759695
still waiting for you to match me and post your fat body

you lost.
>>
>>132759695
>>132759731
Just kiss already
>>
>>132759731
the only loser is you greaseface. STILL waiting on that ugly mug of yours
>>
>>132749088
When are you going back?
>>
>>132755002
> religion bombs airports, runs people over with trucks, and flies planes into buildings
Except for the last one, I would assume you were talking about the USA.

> They pretend they're peaceful, but they WILL NOT condemn the violence of other muslims.
I think it's time for you to take a moment and read what I write more carefully. I clearly stated multiple times that I condemn ALL acts of violence.

> Then you reverted to your barbarian status and started killing everyone you could.
I invite you to freshen up on history. And to actually understand what is currently happening in the world. The terrorist groups is a very small minority of Muslims. They are extremely fringe groups.

>>132755012
> won Nobel Prizes in science
Is it reasonable to expect people from dismayed countries to do modern break through research. However, much of modern science is based on findings which were contributed during the Islamic Golden Age. Of course, these contributions are also made on the backs of the civilizations that preceded it.

> Muh IQ meme
I am happy with my academic accomplishments. Are you? Speak for your own contributions.

>>132755123
We don't eat much rice at home.

>>132755141
Lack of familial diversity in small villages.

>>132755193
Never.

I wouldn't know.

I beg to differ.

>>132755275
I do not have a particular denomination. I have my own interpretation based on my plentiful studies. However I do associate strongly with Maliki interpretations, but also some aspects of Nizari Islam (Shi'a) and even Sufism. My great-grandfather was Sufi. My grandparents and parents were non-religious.

>>132755347
She had menstruated before the marriage was consummated.

>>132755837
That's what meat looks like after a whole day in a smoker.

>>132756029
> You
Who is you?
>>
>>132759833
why do you keep trying to deflect from the fact that you posted another man's picture to pretend that it's you?
>>
File: stoning.jpg (126KB, 604x1118px)
stoning.jpg
126KB, 604x1118px
>>132758884
>>>132754663 (You)
>I don't.
Stop obfuscating, stop lying.
You know exactly what I mean.
One Muslim nation mass manufactures toys for little children -- TOYS FOR LITTLE CHILDREN -- to indoctrinate them into thinking it's "play time" to throw stones, to riot.
So, I'll ask again, clearly, so as not to be misunderstood or misinterpreted:

Why do Muslims indoctrinate their children into a cycle of hate and violence?

FYI: I can go all day, here, bro. I have not even started to ask you about Muslim nations and all their societal ills:

1. The highest illiteracy rates in the world.
2. The highest reported rapes in the world.
3. The only use of stoning for the death penalty in the world.
4. The only reported death penalty for apostasy in the world.
5. The only reported death penalty for homosexuality in the world.
6. The highest reported corruption levels in the world.
7. The lowest reported IQ levels in the world.
8. High rates of pedophilia and cultures that support it
9. The highest rates of support for terrorism in the world.
10. High rates of support for domestic violence among men and women.
11. Support for human slavery.
>>
File: moh14.jpg (29KB, 263x393px) Image search: [Google]
moh14.jpg
29KB, 263x393px
>>132759878
fuck off mudshit
>>
File: mittelfinger.png (819KB, 860x618px) Image search: [Google]
mittelfinger.png
819KB, 860x618px
Wow this thread has redpilled me about Islam. Muslims are fucking BASED just like BASED black man

Fuck off mudshit.
>>
>>132759903
because i want to see mr. marine's disgusting face. whats wrong? arent you the winner? dont you wanna win? get that dopamine pumping? lets see it "cuck"
>>
You are a suni muslum aren't you you should read the syrian kuran and tell me if its preaching peace
>>
>>132749088

When we inevitably deport you all, do you prefer boat or plane?
>>
>>132749088
I find islam to be very similiar to communism as an ideology.
Not only do the muslims hide their true intentions. Every time islam commits an attrocity, PR squads are mobilized to explain how it was not true islam.
You are bragging about the theory while ignoring the reality, just like the marxists.
You want to dominate the world just like the marxists.
You're also extremely divided and sectarian just like the marxists.
You have huge support from the media and the academia just like the marxists. That's because you hate Europe just like the marxists.
According to your ideology the peaceful utopia (communism) will come when islam dominates the world after the age of struggle (revolution).
And most importantly you deserve to put down just like the marxists.
>>
>>132760048
>posting another man's body and pretending it's you
top fucking cuck. you can't get more pathetic than this
>>
>>132749088
You've made this thread before using the exact same pictures.
>>
>>132756120
By innocent I clearly mean all humans who are not an immediate threat. This includes all Americans who are not actively deployed. This means, yes, it is wrong to kill military who are off-duty or not deployed. Of course this extends to the entire world not just the USA.

>>132756143
I covered all these points. Please take some time to read. You cannot listen whilst you are talking.

>>132756150
I'm already in the West ;)

>>132756195
In general Abrahamic religions have a very interesting perspective on the struggle with the inner self. It states that humans have inert desires, these being detrimental (evil), in opposition it is our duty to do the hard thing and no succumb to these desires. To fight against these desires and urges to do the right things.
In day to day life. Immediate pleasures are easy to come by, however they are temporary and often leave you with more emptiness than well-being. Long term achievements and struggles are those you will be proud of, things that will bring you fulfillment. This is amplified in the Q'ran compared to the Torah and Bible, this is the concept of jihad.
Muslims then believe that the most important thing one can do in his life is the liberation of the mind from the body. To free your spirit from these worldly acts, to understand the potential of the human as a thinking being and not just a vessel moving through time.
Many other religions in the East address these issues as well. Jainism is very interesting and I have studied it. It is actually very similar to fundamental Sufi Islam.
They are not reasonable to follow in modern society, or in any society. They are idealized structured philosophies. Beautiful and I wish we could all be this pure, but the world is not so.

I can go on if you really care.

>>132756199
Refer to the first part of this reply.

>>132756201
I clearly wrote that the studies pertaining to the potential dangers are lacking. Not studies pertaining to its prevalence. Please learn to read.
>>
File: 1499030402795.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499030402795.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>132749556

Mohammed wasn't even a terrorist. At least terrorists have political ideals. Mohammed was just a highwayman who robbed caravans to start, and the he graduated to attacking the trading towns to have full control of their economies and trade routes.

The real question is, why was Mohammed a thief?
>>
File: 1498697299419.jpg (100KB, 757x431px) Image search: [Google]
1498697299419.jpg
100KB, 757x431px
>>132759878
Your region has the highest incest rate on the planet. No one cares what you think.
>>
>>132759878
>>>132755012 (You)
>> won Nobel Prizes in science
>Is it reasonable to expect people from dismayed countries to do modern break through research. However, much of modern science is based on findings which were contributed during the Islamic Golden Age. Of course, these contributions are also made on the backs of the civilizations that preceded it.

Can't get much done with this, though, can you?
Arab countries have an average IQ of 84
Source: http://donalditempler.com/assets/templer_8.pdf

>> Muh IQ meme
>I am happy with my academic accomplishments. Are you? Speak for your own contributions.

Master's degree in IT. Thanks for asking. Also, I'm happy to see my books for sale on Amazon. One with agents right now; another with an editor; and I'm working on another. Again, thanks for asking.
>>
File: MOH7.jpg (53KB, 601x556px) Image search: [Google]
MOH7.jpg
53KB, 601x556px
>>132760048
and btw i already won. you posted someone else's pic and pretended it was you. i fucking btfo'd you handedly

>>132760182
fucking die, slime
>>
>>132758629
This is the most self humiliating post I've seen in 4chan. Did you seriously think that was a good comeback?
>>
>>132749088
Hi there Trudeau.
>>
>>132759878
>She had menstruated before the marriage was consummated.
so the answer is yes?
>>
>>132760182
You are a suni muslum and you preach about your religion and how peacfull it is i recomend living in syiria and reading their kuran
>>
>>132750798
I know a lot of foreign Muslims and a few domestic ones; talking to them can be like walking on a mine field. I once mispronounced Mohammad's name and my friend flipped out. I told my one friend "You talk about wealth like a Jew" and he stopped talking to me and removed me from everything. My friend will be cucky about everything unless I bring him all the shit going on in Europe; he can't stand any criticism of his religion: he says criticizing Islam is like talking shit on some guy's mother. I told a Muslim on webcam what I was eating had ham in it, and he grew quiet and our friendship was never the same. That's all baby stuff. We all know they will cut your head off for drawing a cartoon, and riot over it too.
>>
>>132759878
So you resort to more whatabboutary and false equivalence? Is the USA a religion now? Are we discussing the problems of the USA or the problems of islam? Do two wrongs make a right?

Go on then. Say you condemn muslim violence. You haven't done it. You won't do it. muzzies never will.

Most muzzies, like yourself, are too cowardly to jihad themselves. But of the 1.6 billion muzzies there are, nearly 800,000 of them either commit or want to commit acts of terror. That's more than double the entire population of America. But it's just a tiny minority, right? They're just fringe groups who took over the entire muzzie world, right? Just fringe muzzies who invade our nations today to rape our children and murder our people.

When will your taqqiya end?
>>
>>132760159
>c-cuck! haha i used the reddit word!
looks like i won. eat shit bud, looking forward to pakis raping you and your country. its gonna be you putting up that isis flag on your front lawn
>>
>>132760303
jelly fag detected. you missed the post where the leaf posted some other guy's pic and said his gf took it. post your body or opinion discarded
>>
>>132759904
>1. The highest illiteracy rates in the world.
>2. The highest reported rapes in the world.
>3. The only use of stoning for the death penalty in the world.
>4. The only reported death penalty for apostasy in the world.
>5. The only reported death penalty for homosexuality in the world.
>6. The highest reported corruption levels in the world.
>7. The lowest reported IQ levels in the world.
>8. High rates of pedophilia and cultures that support it
>9. The highest rates of support for terrorism in the world.
>10. High rates of support for domestic violence among men and women.
>11. Support for human slavery.

You're not gonna get anywhere, their default argument is going to be "I-it's America's fault!" even though they've been nothing but inbred childfuckers for centuries.
>>
>>132749088
These fucking threads. Prove you're a muzzie otherwise you're just shitposting.
>>
>>132760385
>posting another man's pic and saying it's you
>getting called out and deflecting attention away from that fact as hard as you can
tip top lelling cuck
>>
>>132760182
>You cannot listen whilst you are talking.
When you point a finger at someone, there are three pointing back. Or in your case five, you inbred cousin-fucker.
>>
>>132760106
The fact that you didn't even list "bullet" as an option shows that you have no hope.
>>
>>132749556
Terrorist is anyone that effects our country. American terorrism doesnt exist to Americans, get this through your head goat fucker. You live in the west you must accept we kill your people
>>
File: crawfishPotatoesCorn.jpg (50KB, 299x223px) Image search: [Google]
crawfishPotatoesCorn.jpg
50KB, 299x223px
>>132756220

>>132756255
It won't happen.

>>132756261

>>132756323
Refer to: >>132760182

>>132756343
I do not hate any of the things in your meme. Also all the countries you posted are garbage, why would anyone immigrate to them?
>>
File: MOH6.jpg (2MB, 2948x1614px) Image search: [Google]
MOH6.jpg
2MB, 2948x1614px
>>132760627
fuck off inbred slime
>>
>>132752457
>The Q'ran is the message of God spoken through Mohammed.

Why do you believe this? There is no proof for it at all? Do you honestly believe this? Do you really believe Mohammad flew on a winged horse?
>>
>>132749088
>>132749556
>>132750945
>>132752457
>>132753038
>>132753719
>>132754439
>>132755586
>>132756466
>>132757765
>>132758884

I should thank you.

Not all 3rd generation Muslims go out of their way to prove they are disconnected from the middle East, and therefore disconnected the concept of middle eastern be Islam.

You might not be a pig because you can bend the interpretation to fit your needs or agenda, but the pig-roach-sand-jews who invented your region and who are the core source of our distrust have earned such treatment through sociatal discourse.
>>
>>132760347
The retard's already said he had to escape his country because it's full of violent Muslims, he's fucking delusional.
>>
I support you and want to try your food.
>>
>>132760839
Go to isreal. Same shit.
>>
File: 1499362322398.jpg (50KB, 400x901px) Image search: [Google]
1499362322398.jpg
50KB, 400x901px
>>132760627
Its not a meme just because you say it is. Studies have been done that show middle eastern lineages aren't diverse.
>>
>>132760839
this, Islam seems pretty based after all. maybe massive immigration is a good thing.
>>
>>132759878
>Is it reasonable to expect people from dismayed countries to do modern break through research.

India produces loads of academic papers. So does Japan and Singapore, nations which were literally nothing but rubble and swamp 70 years ago. China produces a fair amount too and it's still poor and oppressive. The Arabs just don't give a shit about science or modernity. Their culture is a stone age culture and they will be happy being stuck in the mud for the next thousand years. In contrast, Asians have had a long history of emphasizing the critical importance of formal education. Why can't you admit this?
>>
The OP is not an authentic Muslim. Without a doubt, there is no practicing Muslim like him. If you draw Mohammed, it's haram - wrong: it's that simple. If you eat pig, same thing. What differs from Muslim to Muslim is how angry and how much blood is worth that haram thing you did. The cuckier the Muslim, the more quiet he will be, but they will never protest the actions of practicing Muslims. Islam has not been cucked yet, so to liken it to being peaceful or universal is flat out wrong.
>>
File: 1499227315424.jpg (102KB, 577x728px) Image search: [Google]
1499227315424.jpg
102KB, 577x728px
>>132760839
Traitors get the bullet first.
>want to try your food
The neighborhood children getting raped and killed is a small price to pay for your comfort food, eh?
>>
>>132754836
i.e. rape cannot happen in marriage because you own the woman.
>>
File: download.jpg (23KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
23KB, 275x183px
>>132760573
> your people
I hope you realize my people (racially speaking) have hated the people you are killing for hundreds of years. Why can't Americans understand this?

>>132760434
What proof can I give lol? There is no defining factor for all Muslims. Just read the thread, it should be sufficient.

>>132760431
My argument is different.

> muh IQ
What have you accomplished in your life? I have found success in academia and in industry. I am content with my position, are you?

>>132760383
This is getting pathetic. I clearly stated I condemn ALL violence to people who are innocent. This includes:

- American citizens who are not actively deployed.
- All children.
- All sick and elderly.

This of course extends to the nationals of any other country. Please drop the useless banter, I can't keep repeating this.
>>
File: moh5.jpg (69KB, 520x497px) Image search: [Google]
moh5.jpg
69KB, 520x497px
>>132761129
fuck off slime
>>
>>132761129
>>>132760383 (You)
>This is getting pathetic. I clearly stated I condemn ALL violence to people who are innocent. This includes:
>- American citizens who are not actively deployed.
>- All children.
>- All sick and elderly.
>This of course extends to the nationals of any other country. Please drop the useless banter, I can't keep repeating this.

Look at it everyone. He is beaten. He still just can't bring himself to condemn muslim violence! Read these posts and remember! This is how to beat the muslim in front of everyone.
>>
>>132755586
>I can go into the details of this Surrah if you really care. But in short, most of the passages from the Q'ran come from the Bible and the Torah. Very little was added. Yes, God believes that non-believers are not innocent.
One doesn't even need to be God, to see Muslims are not innocent based on their actions. So the high horse you are sitting on is actually imaginary.
>>
>>132761201
He's not a Muslim. He's LARPing or doesn't know what a real Muslim is.
>>
>>132749088
It's more about the presence of non whites in west than anything else.
>>
Is it true that shitskin muslims are inbred?
>>
File: traitors.jpg (387KB, 1080x1074px) Image search: [Google]
traitors.jpg
387KB, 1080x1074px
>>132761280
i don't care.
>>
File: IMG_0345.jpg (110KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0345.jpg
110KB, 480x360px
>>132749088
The child sex thing is fucked up bro. I dig how you guys shame alcohol and drugs though. Also you put women in their place so I can't really argue with that.
JC is my personal savior though, so there's no way I'll ever convert.
>>
>>132753038
>That info graphic comes from a study that is funded by "research institute" in America which is a subsidiary of an Israeli company. I wonder if it is biased or not?

Yeah that's wrong unless you have proof. Pew is funded by Pew Charitable Trusts which were founded by Christians and currently have five (out of 12) board members that are Pew's themselves.
>>
>>132760406
>be told he acts like a child
>proceeds to act like a child
>get called out on it
>y-you must be jelly
Nope, I'm just a grown up. If you think this is how adults talk then you have a 2 digit IQ.
>>
>>132761129
>What have you accomplished in your life? I have found success in academia and in industry. I am content with my position, are you?

I'm working on my MSc and I'm pretty comfortable with where my life is going. I'd rather not have the barbarian hordes ruin it for me, childfucker.
>>
>>132749088
You eat pork my nigga? Cuz there's pork in that jambalaya there...shellfish too, but I think that's just a Jew thing...or is it? Idk, but fuck you and Mohammad was a kid fucker.
>>
>>132761378
whatever, fattie.

>mentions iq
fatshits like you have lower iq than fit people
>>
>>132761002
Don't all civilizations have ups and downs though? I mean they invented a bunch of math and science and stuff in the Islamic golden age.
>>
>>132752457
But in not depicting Muhammad you are now idolizing the lack of depiction (the void where his depiction would be) as well as idolizing the very concept of not depicting him as the pinnacle of your belief.

You are idol worshippers.

You worship the nothingness of the non-depiction of Muhammad.

Nothingness is darkness.

You worship a false god of darkness, and that God is named Kek (or if you prefer, Kuk).
>>
File: koran.jpg (37KB, 720x607px) Image search: [Google]
koran.jpg
37KB, 720x607px
Protip faggots: Mudshits don't care about MUH MOHEMMED or MUH BACON, that's just a ruse. If you want to upset them, you have to deface their disgusting """holy""" book.
>>
>>132761012
the reason why that is so is because they constantly "rejuvenate" their religion by inter-sectional purges. There is no "resting period" for them. Islam is at war or it doesn't exist. Every Muslim by definition is advancing the cause of Islam just by existing. Civilizational warfare at its finest. The ME can only be a theocracy or a commie nation. There is no in-between for them
>>
>>132761129
>I clearly stated I condemn ALL violence to people who are innocent.
"Innocent" - what a loaded word from a God believer. Since yourself said "God believes that non-believers are not innocent" you essentially said non-Muslims are not innocent. Deep down you are a lying murderer and your own words give you away. At least some of your brothers openly admit it.
>>
>>132749088
Friendly reminder that Islam = Satanism. Just a few notes. Remember that Satan hates mankind and wants mankind to enjoy hell with him.

Goats are demonic and mudslimes have a strange affiliation with them.
Dogs are man's best friend and mudslimes hate them like poison
Man and woman are two halves of a whole but mudslimes see women as soulless cattlle.
Alah teaches against the Ten Commandments, murder, rape, no respect for your parents, etc
Muhammad was given a vision by a Jin, a jin is a demon
All women go to hell by default unless married
Believing in Jesus is the worst sin you can commit
Man is not God's children rather his slaves
>>
File: downloadd.jpg (4KB, 109x160px) Image search: [Google]
downloadd.jpg
4KB, 109x160px
>>132759708
yea i guess OP isnt really doing a really good job at defending his religion, but honestly islam is impossible to defend. Hate how he is a leaf and is probably taking money out of my wallet
>>
HERE'S WHY WE NEED MORE MUSLIMS

We need a growing population and Muslims are the only ones willing to breed

>"The world's population is accelerating towards collapse, but few seem to notice or care," Tesla's CEO tweeted to his nearly 10 million followers. He pointed to a November article in New Scientist magazine titled, "The world in 2076: The population bomb has imploded."

>The piece, written by Fred Pearce points to Japan as a case study for what could go wrong in the relatively near future...for the west.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/06/elon-musk-the-worlds-population-is-accelerating-toward-collapse-and-nobody-cares.html
>>
File: murica.jpg (506KB, 790x767px) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
506KB, 790x767px
Why are americans so obsessed with pigs and penises? Is it because they are ugly and smelly?
>>
>>132761635
Here's your (You), now fuck off
>>
Why do you foolishly believe in God?
There is no God, and Darwin was his prophet.
>>
ITT: Taqqyia the thread
>>
>>132761129
please give me your opinion:
>What do you think of the satanic verses?
>How could Mohammed confuse the word of Satan and the word of Allah?
>Don't you think a real prophet should be able to distinguish between the voice of the devil and the voice of god?
>>
File: img_0289.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
img_0289.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>132761012
It is Haram for a Muslim to draw the prophet. Not for non-Muslims. Why should I care if a random guy drew a generic Arab guy and called it Mohammed?

To understand why someone would care consider why it is forbidden. I already addressed this but obviously you didn't read the thread.

The Q'ran is the message of God spoken through Mohammed. Mohammed and all other prophets are well respected, as well as all other humans. In Islam it is believed that the importance is not who or what the prophet looked like. This leads to idolatry. The importance should be centered around the message of God the prophets have brought onto us. As a consequence we avoid drawing the prophet to keep the focus on his message and not his appearance.

Now, some random guy drawing the prophet does not lead me to idolatry. I am confident in my belief in the word of God. A simple drawing will not lead me towards cherishing the image of the prophet rather than his word.

>>132761002
> Japan, India, Singapore.
> rumble and swamp
> China
> poor
Please, you are comparing Muslim countries to some very powerful nations. China and India are surpassing the USA in space exploration. China has a higher GDP than the USA. Singapore has a higher GDP/capita than the USA and greater HDI.

How can you compare these countries to Iraq, Morocco, Algeria, etc... Countries that are very poor.

> The Arabs just don't give a shit about science or modernity
Go to your local mosque and ask people what their professions are. You'd be surprised. Your doctor and engineers are very likely to be Muslim.

You should read up on Muslim history. It would help aid you in your hatred, at least your insults would be accurate.
>>
File: IMG_0455.jpg (64KB, 399x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
64KB, 399x640px
What does Islam think of this?
>>
You said that "before world war 2 the age of consent in Spain was 9" as if that somehow justifies worshipping a child rapist prophet in the present. How can you possibly accept that fact and look past it?

Also please get out of my country.
>>
>>132761788
Too old, wouldn't rape
>>
>>132749088
ah yes the food posting muzzie

don't worry chap your time will come soon
>>
File: 1498815550205.jpg (247KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1498815550205.jpg
247KB, 730x1095px
What are you doing in Canada?
>>
>>132757444
Gandhi isn't a Hindu prophet you literal retard
>>
File: 1494185592116.jpg (80KB, 862x582px) Image search: [Google]
1494185592116.jpg
80KB, 862x582px
>>132761782
You have killed white people for more the a thousand years in history and nothing has changed
>>
File: Grooming.jpg (91KB, 659x660px) Image search: [Google]
Grooming.jpg
91KB, 659x660px
Any pol/acks want to know where I'm pulling most of my sources from, see:

http://catalogingthedeclineofthewest.tumblr.com/islam
>>
>>132749088
Can you explain your faith?
>>
>>132761129
Fair enough. We're you born into Islam or did you convert? Also are you an immigrant to Canada or born there?

Pretty serious question, how do you feel about whites becoming minorities in western countries? Because you do know when we're minorities It's going to be African barbarism or middle East theocracy. Or do you think I'm being paranoid about that?

What is your favourite verse in the Qur'an? I've got my copy in front of me and I would like to read it.
>>
File: jewish.png (25KB, 655x650px) Image search: [Google]
jewish.png
25KB, 655x650px
>believing in Pisslam
>being a Mudslime
>pissing like a girl and drinking camel piss so that Satan doesn't piss in your ears
>LITERALLY THE RELIGION OF PISS
>thinking doggos are demons
>worshiping A FUCKING CUBE and dipping flies in your tea
>believing sperms come from the back and that the Sun sets in a muddy pond
>worshiping a pedophile who died exactly the way he wanted his god to kill him in case he were a false prophet
>wanting to kill all non-Mudslimes so that you can follow your tranny pedo prophet in a LARPagan afterlife
>"B-but muh religion of peace"
How does it feel to know that the most peaceful verse of the Qur'an (5:32) is a quotation from the Talmud (Sanhedrin 4:5)?

>mfw joos outpeace mudslimes
>>
File: islam head.jpg (53KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
islam head.jpg
53KB, 500x369px
>>132749088
>>
File: p01tgd39.jpg (49KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
p01tgd39.jpg
49KB, 624x351px
>The Quran is real and represents realistic and plausible commentaries on humanity
>Mohammad flew on a winged horse to heaven where he wrote all this down
>>
File: 1496130285921.jpg (79KB, 373x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496130285921.jpg
79KB, 373x527px
>>132749088
>>
>>132749088
how do i win my crush from my high school days heart? Shes muslium and Im christian? Would that be Halala?
>>
>>132762069
He never responded to me about the demographics issue. It happened to my country of origin (Egypt) and WILL happen to the west. Mudslimes get out!
>>
>>132761976
Make that more like 5,000 plus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phGDR9y912s
>>
>>132749088
What should happen to adulterers and gays according to your religion?
Also could I beat the shit out of a feminist and not get punished in islam?
>>
File: griffin31f-1-web.jpg (33KB, 750x563px)
griffin31f-1-web.jpg
33KB, 750x563px
>>132762162
nigger
>>
How do you follow a pedophile?
>>
>>132749088

Nice Taqiyya.

I rate 6/10
>>
>>132762454
and who is she copying ?
>>
>>132758629
>to defend israel
Ftfy
>>
>>132761584
You failed to include the rest if the text. Good job misquoting and obvious statement.

>>132761413
No pork, we put halal sausage in the jambalaya. It's delicious. Muslims can eat shellfish.

>>132761408
Then I congratulate you on your accomplishments. Power to you.

>>132761260
Your cognitive dissonance knows no bounds.
>>
>>132749088
Why do you rape women?
>>
>>132762342
Are you a slum-o? (Slang word for Muslim in my country) so you're against taking in more Muslims? Are you happy living as a minority in a white country, if you are a non white Muslim?
>>
How can I get my qt hijabi coworker to go on a date with me?
>>
File: unnamed.png (67KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
67KB, 300x300px
>>132762551
study history and you will see you have been killing white people for as long as time
>>
i shit on islam

die fucked mudslime rat
>>
>>132762664
Everyone's killed everyone for a long ass time, what's your point? No one is innocent
>>
>>132749556
Oh bullshit, Muhammad terrorized people JUST for not believing him. The USA doesn't go and "terrorize" people JUST for not believing who or what we believe in.
>>
>>132762664
Pretty sure europeans have been slaughtering and torturing each others for far longer.
>>
>>132762755
Idk you gave like a 7/10 summary of the vietnam war there
>>
>>132762551
>>>132761260 (You)
>Your cognitive dissonance knows no bounds.
HE STILL WON'T SAY IT!!!!

Everyone look! He just WILL NOT condemn muslim violence!
>>
>>132762629
Standard muslim courtship rituals dictate you rape her siblings and throw acid in her face if she says no to you.
>>
An educated muslim everyone. He believes Muhammad flew to heaven on a winged horse and that he split the moon in two.
>>
>>132762916
forgot my link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHvxiQbQ37I
>>
>>132762744
Wrong, there is a right and wrong side, arabs have been killing since forever

>>132762836
Well be surprised because the haven't
>>
>>132762069
Convert. Immigrant to Canada.

I think you are being slightly paranoid. There is a strong possibility of whites becoming a minority in the West, but it'll likely be caused by Asian immigration. Vancouver is already largely Asian (37%).

>>132761889
Working.

>>132762342
You realize the irony in your comment. Most people here would want you to leave too.

>>132762445
I think homosexuality, and general sexuality is problematic. Pursuing temporary highs is not beneficial to one’s life in the long term. It is better to build concrete relationships between individuals without these highs. Sex should be used as means to propagate the human species and not as a reward, a desire for short term highs.
However, people who wish to pursue empty sexual encounters, homosexual or heterosexual, should be free to do so. If it makes them happy and they can live good lives for themselves and their communities while being gay. That is their choice to do so. Let God be the one to judge them, if they lived good lives then perhaps God can overlook their sin.
>>
>>132762551
You know what you're doing m8, you're great at framing your arguments but your arguing itself is poor. Now answer the demographics question.
>>
>>132762744
>>132762836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
>>
>>132763092
I tell you who has zero tolerance for Islam: the Japs. You can fuck right off with your backward shit there.
>>
>>132763092
answer my question here:
>>132762339
>>
File: jamaican_jerk_chick.jpg (21KB, 288x226px) Image search: [Google]
jamaican_jerk_chick.jpg
21KB, 288x226px
>>132762755
> The USA doesn't go and "terrorize" people JUST for not believing who or what we believe in.
Lol really?

Please revisit your country's history.
>>
>>132763318
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7y2LRcf4kc
>>
>>132757453
Jesus Christ, I heard American education was bad, but are you really this stupid?
>>
>>132763318
you were saying?
>>
>>132763092
Please anon, don't ignore my question:
>What do you think of the satanic verses?
>How could Mohammed confuse the word of Satan and the word of Allah?
>Don't you think a real prophet should be able to distinguish between the voice of the devil and the voice of god?

The Satanic Verses incident, known as qissat al-gharaniq (Story of the Cranes), is the name given to the occasion on which the Islamic Prophet Muhammad is said to have mistaken the words of "satanic suggestion" for divine revelation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses
>>
>>132762551
>You failed to include the rest if the text. Good job misquoting and obvious statement.
The of the text proved you are a liar. People can read it for themselves.
>>
>>132749088
You are not muslim, you're a canadian liberal retard.
>>
>>132763135
I don't know what you are referring to. Please restate it. There are a lot of replies, sometimes a few get lost.

>>132763272
I have been to Japan. It was a good time. In fact their are a lot of Iranians and Turkish people in Japan. Recently, Japan has stated that they will open their borders to Indian professionals, undoubtedly this will include some Muslims.

>>132763296
Treat her well and ask her out. Most Muslim girls are not any different from Western girls. There's no magic potion.
>>
File: Beenthere.jpg (102KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Beenthere.jpg
102KB, 800x900px
>>132749088
You have to go back.
>>
>>132763575
I did that, but she is always saying that her mother or father wont let her go out or hang out. Is it because i dont believe in allah?
>>
>>132749088
Why do a majority of Muslims support Shariah becoming the law of the land in their country?

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/
>>
>>132763560
Or winding you dumb fucks up. More like it.
>>
File: 332-1.png (72KB, 602x606px) Image search: [Google]
332-1.png
72KB, 602x606px
Muhammad raped a child your religion promotes violence against Christians Jews and other religions and you're wondering why / Pol / doesn't like you
>>
File: Toffee-chocolate-cheesecake.jpg (56KB, 614x404px) Image search: [Google]
Toffee-chocolate-cheesecake.jpg
56KB, 614x404px
>>132763487
Lol. Logic isn't taught in schools anymore. Thus, people tend to forget that individuals can exist in two separate but not mutually exclusive sets.

>>132763517
This question is so stupid and is well outlined on Youtube by hundreds of videos. It's so ridiculous. Please just watch those videos. None of this has any basis, it's just hyperbole.
>>
>>132763575
Your not even muslim faggot get out of here
SAGE
>>
File: gnuco9dlf73bwcu03fom.jpg (86KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
gnuco9dlf73bwcu03fom.jpg
86KB, 635x476px
Religious peoples whole way of life is based around blind belief in something just because it can't be proved to be wrong.

Prove to me that Muhammad wasn't Satan in disguise and was a child raping goat fucker, because if you can't then I'm afraid you are worshipping satan.
>>
>>132749088
I dont give a fuck what you do in your own shithole country. You can worship kittens and rape puppies for all i care just stay out of my fucking country. Your religion and culture isnt worth knowing about. Now go throw yourself off a building faggot.
>>
>>132763713
Yes you dumb nigger. Its a one way street, they fuck our women and keep theirs. Why the fuck would you want sand nigger pussy anyways? You think you can have her and not her religion? Their religions is quite literally their lives.
>>
>>132763092
Sure but unlike you I have no country to go back to without being an underclass with no safety for being born Christian. Also Copts are genetically superior to mudslimes, at least in intelligence. We're around Jew tier intelligence on average. The biggest thing though is that Copts don't follow a political ideology designed to subvert any society it exists in to Islamic doctrine. Not being a mudslime but rather one of the biggest haters of Islam makes me useful if anything. Especially since I don't believe in race-mixing.

Demographics problems can only come from mob mentality which we don't have unlike mudslimes and we're such a small minority know one knows who we are anyway.

P.S We wuz kangz
>>
File: 1498586800803.jpg (164KB, 1685x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498586800803.jpg
164KB, 1685x576px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnR4aUn1bso
>>
File: recettes-266110803064003.jpg (22KB, 290x220px) Image search: [Google]
recettes-266110803064003.jpg
22KB, 290x220px
>>132763713
Probably because they're very strict. Ask her for lunch at school. That way she can't use that excuse. If a girl gives you too many excuses, it means she's not that into you.

>>132763809
Actually Islam doesn't promote violence against Christianity or Judaism because they believe in God. They are just misguided, but they are still believers.

>>132763715
They don't. Pew Research is partisan nonsense.
>>
File: 1499448144045-1980325231.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1499448144045-1980325231.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>132763092

That's one city. Not the entire West. They too bring an inferior culture of eating dogs and not assimilating though.

What's your favourite verse in the Qur'an Ahmed? Like i said I've got my copy in front of me and I am fairly well versed in Islam, and would like to know your favourite verse.

Pic related.
>>
>>132763856
KYS, I am not going to youtube.
You follow a fake prophet and you know it.
>>
File: coa_image.gif (34KB, 250x338px) Image search: [Google]
coa_image.gif
34KB, 250x338px
>>132764036
>>132764036
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ednt48rcwo

tell me more
>>
>>132749088
That looks delicious. Muslims > Kikes
>>
>>132764036
Fuck off, inbred dipshit.
>>
>>132764036
>They are just misguided, but they are still believers.

I don't understand this coming from Islam or Christianity. Surely it would be the younger of the 3 to be misguided. Doesn't this seem arrogant to you? :-/
>>
>>132761834
>>132764036

Don't avoid my question you coward.
>>
>>132763891
Muslims do not worship the Prophet. That is a sin.

>>132763903
I actually just went to your country. Visited Ausable Chasms, nice place, would visit again.

>>132763972
> unlike you
My situation is far worse. Their are still many Christians in Egypt.

> muh IQ meme
Please, this meme is pathetic. What have you accomplished in your lifetime? Are you happy with your achievements? If yes, then I congratulate you. If not, then work towards bettering your situation.

Racists will not stop at Muslims. It's Muslims for now, then it'll be the Jews, then the Arabs (yes you are an Arab). It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>132764275
There is no muslim food. It's a cultural thing, not religious.
>>
>>132749088
Do you support secularism? My biggest problem with Islam is that it demands (often through violence) to be treated differently to other religions. Muslims living in the West should have to accept that they live in a place where it is acceptable to draw and make fun of the prophet, for example, even if that's offensive to you personally.
>>
>>132764036
>Pew poll is partisan nonsense
So you think the majority of Muslims in Western countries believe in secular progressive values?

Though you may personally feel differently, many of those that reside in Western countries live in enclaves cordoned off from general society and risk being socially ostracized for ratting someone out, making radicalization simple. While most people may not be radicals it's hard to deny that they aren't complicit in the spread of radical ideas.
>>
>>132764476
Jews have the shitiest food ever. Gross just like them all and their so called culture.
>inb4 muh six gorillion
>>
File: austria islam santa claus.png (1MB, 919x759px) Image search: [Google]
austria islam santa claus.png
1MB, 919x759px
>>132764036
>Actually Islam doesn't promote violence against Christianity or Judaism because they believe in God. They are just misguided, but they are still believers.

Here is how Muslims think of Christians
pic related
Source: http://catalogingthedeclineofthewest.tumblr.com/post/140509984604/above-left-the-front-page-of-a-journal-used-by
>>
>>132764399
>Please, this meme is pathetic. What have you accomplished in your lifetime? Are you happy with your achievements? If yes, then I congratulate you. If not, then work towards bettering your situation.
You are pathetic, if you achieved much you wouldn't be following a pedo lord. Even if you "achieved" much, you would still be pathetic.
>>
>>132757254
sir pls tell stories about mudshits in iraq and Afghanistan
>>
>>132749088
What is the punishment for having a child out of wedlock? Peace be upon you
>>
>>132749088

Salam brother, Mashallah nice thread to red pill the normies here on /pol/ on Islam.
>>
>>132760627
>It won't happen.

Oh believe me it will.
>>
>>132765020
ya nice thread, everyone should read this red piller lol
>>
>>132763092
In this post you say let god judge sin, and if they live good lives, then maybe God will overlook their sin.

What are the consequences of sin?
Is there a hell similar to Judaism or Christianity?
If so, is it necessary to be a muslim to avoid hell or do you just need to be a good person?
>>
File: 1498698901069.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498698901069.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>132765020
Cringe.
>>
File: universal-mardi-gras-cajun-food.jpg (100KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
universal-mardi-gras-cajun-food.jpg
100KB, 600x400px
>>132764053
It starts with one city. There's also Toronto, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Miami, Seattle which are largely Asian.

The entirety of the book needs to be considered to feel its beauty. However, I particularly like Baqarah.

>>132764275
That is American food.

>>132764307
It's more like a progression. Older does not mean better, you wouldn't think a plane from the early 1900s is better. But more seriously, the word of God in the Torah and the Bible is not thought to be wrong because God does not stutter. It is the practices of the people which are misguided. Most "Christians" think more highly about the image of Jesus than the messages in the Bible.

>>132764317
It provides historical context.
>>
>>132763318
Condemn muslim violence. Why won't you do it, ahmed?
>>
>>132764399
>Muslims do not worship the Prophet. That is a sin.
Nice attempt to dodge the point I was making. Your prophet wrote the book you get all your advice from. Prove your prophet wasn't a child fucking goat fucking Satan in disguise.

You can't prove it, yet you'll choose to not believe it. You will believe he's written the word of god without a proof either.

Fucking retarded. Religion must be destroyed, I can't wait when they find the cure for religious belief, they've already proven with science that you can affect it with magnets and think it may even be down to a gene we may be able to affect in the future.

Religion will be cured as a disease or brain damage.
>>
>>132765265
>It's more like a progression. Older does not mean better, you wouldn't think a plane from the early 1900s is better. But more seriously, the word of God in the Torah and the Bible is not thought to be wrong because God does not stutter. It is the practices of the people which are misguided. Most "Christians" think more highly about the image of Jesus than the messages in the Bible.
All ones needs to do is observe the followers of the "new" versus the followers of the "old" to see which is better.
>>
File: artwork1314555.jpg (146KB, 593x544px) Image search: [Google]
artwork1314555.jpg
146KB, 593x544px
>>132762755

>America doesn't terrorize peop-

Fuck you American swine. Your (((country))) is a cancer for this world. Keep sucking Zionist cock
>>
>>132764399
And they're not living great. The country is in shambles and many are attempting to leave because the legal system has gotten far worse for Christians. I was also born in AUS unlike you.

IQ is relevant since we're talking about demographics and the gene pool is a part of that. IQ reliably predicts life outcomes and hence on a demographics basis one can make judgments about the success of a population as a whole based on their average IQ.

You left for economic reasons mate, not out of fear of violence or illegitimate imprisonment due to being a subjugated underclass. I don't encounter racism ever by the way. I have no need to fight against it. However I know what happens when Muslims become the majority.

And I'm not Arab. Arab pan-nationalism came from Nasser in the 50's who was Muslim of course and Copts never accepted it. Our gene pool in genetic studies is less nig and lacks the arab components.
>>
File: fried-catfish.jpg (106KB, 526x353px) Image search: [Google]
fried-catfish.jpg
106KB, 526x353px
>>132764482
I think all religions are analogous. They contain a set of principles that help people live more fruitful lives for themselves and their communities. The underlining principles of all religions are the same as Islam, they are simply brushed with a different colored paint. That does not make them different. For example, we pray, Buddhists meditate, both achieve regularity and peace of mind.

>>132764689
Some fringe groups don't believe in secularism. But, they are hardly religious, just of the same cultural background. Almost every Mosque in my current city is directly affiliated with Churches. We participate in all of the Churches charities. So no, our community is not troubled by other religions. It's a live and let live situation.

>>132764972
Depends on your regional laws, your culture and your family.

>>132765207
They are the same as Christianity and Judaism. God will punish them after their death when they will be judged. Or if judgement day occurs before their death, they will be judged then.
>>
>>132763476
>>132763514

>Comparing Christian crusades to Muslim conquests

Are all Europeans THIS dumb ? I refuse to believe it. How can they not understand the difference between conquest and crusade ? Pic related is what happened when European Christians conquested.
>>
>>132765265
You proved my point that were getting invaded from all over the fucking show.

How do you feel about Israel? Obviously you're pro Palestine. Do you think that Jews deserve an ethnostate?
>>
>>132765780
>I think all religions are analogous.
This is bullshit for anyone that claims to belong to a specific religion, lest one that goes out of their way to defend it.
>>
>>132765780
>They contain a set of principles that help people live more fruitful lives

All those principles are based on an illogical base belief in something that can't be proven. They are incorrect by default.

You are like the religious people of old who sacrificed their children in gruesome ways because it seemed logical on their belief in something that was illogical. They didn't see their behaviour as bad, they saw it as good.

A good Muslim is a psychopathic pedo.
>>
File: sex assault trackers.jpg (40KB, 518x231px) Image search: [Google]
sex assault trackers.jpg
40KB, 518x231px
Sex assault map trackers are popular in Muslim countries. Why are Muslim men so violent and disrespectful towards women?

Article URL:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/01/sexual_assault_street_maps_popular_in_muslim_countries.html

Some examples:
> HarassMap Egypt: http://harassmap.org/en/what-we-do/the-map/

> Lebanon Harass Tracker: http://harasstracker.org/

> Palestinian Territories harass map: https://streetwatch.crowdmap.com/main
>>
>>132766019
Exactly. Which is why the Pope and Prince Charles making sweet noises to Islam reeks of dogshit.
>>
File: beach life.jpg (522KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beach life.jpg
522KB, 1920x1200px
>>132749088
What is your response when people bring up Aisha, Muhammad's child bride and sex toy? How do you justify that, and justify worshiping a man who would do that?
>>
>>132765780
>all religions are analogous... we pray, Buddhists meditate, both achieve regularity and peace of mind

Yes, but Buddhists don't kill apostates when they leave the religion. Christians might oppose homosexuality from a theological point of view, but (in the west, at least) they don't threaten or attack homosexuals. Islam, as practiced in countries operating Sharia, ensures that people adhere to religious principles through violence. You didn't really answer my question - do you support secularism or not? Do you recognise the right of non-Muslims to insult Muhammad, even if it offends you?
>>
>>132766228
yup
>>
>>132765780
>>>132764482
>I think all religions are analogous.
Wrong. The concept of God in Islam is morally inadequate compared to the concept of God in Christianity. See Dr. William Lane Craig's excellent explanation here:

The Concept of God in Islam and Christianity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcYd7U4z1os
>>
File: phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>132765434
I have done it countless times in this thread already.

>>132765547
If you take a snapshot in time today, you would be correct. Take the same snapshot 700 years ago, the inverse would be true.

Your metric doesn't make one better than the other does it.

>>132765730
> the legal system has gotten far worse for Christians
The situation has gotten worse for EVERYONE! Are you unaware of the war in the Middle East, do you think that seems like a place where judicial freedoms flourish.

> I was also born in AUS unlike you
I have never even been to Australia. I don't get the relevance of this.

> IQ reliably predicts life outcomes and hence on a demographics basis one can make judgments about the success of a population as a whole based on their average IQ.
IQ is also extremely unreliable. If you were born in Egypt you would have a lower IQ. IQ is influenced by a lot more than genetics. It is influenced by environment, access to resources. Thus, it is illogical to judge the success of individuals moving to the West based on the IQ of their country.

> not out of fear of violence or illegitimate imprisonment due to being a subjugated underclass
My people have no land, no freedom. You were born in Australia. You know nothing of the injustices people suffer in the Middle -East. My people have no access to hospitals, no access to water, aren't allowed to leave their village. Despite all this I had better grades than all others in my province, I had good enough grades to go to any university in the country, yet I didn't have the right to because of my name. Please cry to me what you have endured. Please, kindly, go fuck yourself, you self-righteous prick. I'm triggered. You con't imagine what it looks like to see the police beat people you love, you can't imagine what it looks like to have friends killed by land mines. Fuck you.

> And I'm not Arab
Go test your DNA. You are Arab. You Copts look Arab lol, your phenotype give it all away. Stop dreaming.
>>
>>132766518
>>>132765434 (You)
>I have done it countless times in this thread already.
You haven't done it once, and yet again you refuse.

Condemn islamic violence.
>>
File: sadasd11.jpg (251KB, 733x763px) Image search: [Google]
sadasd11.jpg
251KB, 733x763px
>>132766111

Some of the most violent countries on the planet in terms of homicide and crime rate are majority Christian. Why are Christian men so violent and murderous ?

>Literally your shitty ass retarded logic

Sooner or later you will have to address the racial, societal and cultural factors that make some group of people more civilised than others. It's a sin in Christianity to murder someone, as is a sin in Islam to rape a woman. Orthodox Muslims do not even shake a woman's hand because of temptation FFS. Yet Christians murder and Muslims rape. Has nothing to do with the religion they might've been born with but their upbringing.
>>
>>132766518
>Condemn muslim violence.
I didnt catch the part where you condemn Halal.
>>
File: 1494796173760.jpg (115KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1494796173760.jpg
115KB, 595x842px
>>132763092
Working, enjoying the fruits and benefits of Western Civilization while adhering to, or claiming to adhere to, a socio-political system in direct contradiction to it.

Western Muslims astound me in their cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy, in that Islam is a political system as well as a religion, so when you're coming here for work, you're tacitly acknowledging, consciously or not, the superiority of our socio-economic system. Yet here you are, telling us all why we should be more like the countries you left.

There are many, many Muslim countries for you to go back to, and make a living. Just go back. In the US, we have too many Mexicanos, and they vote Democrat and breed like rabbits, but give me our Mexicans over you shifty, duplicitous Sharia law/taqqiya Mudslime creepers any day of the week.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.