[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody who disagrees with me is an SJW from Reddit who voted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1498017779435.png (52KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498017779435.png
52KB, 554x400px
Anybody who disagrees with me is an SJW from Reddit who voted for Hillary and is also a cuckold. There are only two possible positions from here and the only reason why you could ever disagree with me is because you're a leftist and you're making this political, and you can't possibly think that this has to do with anything about how I act or how I politicize discussions at random.

It's because you're an SJW. All of your criticisms exist to try to silence me so that you can have your hugbox and if you try to criticize me or what I think on my own board, I will tell you to get out as my board is only for people who behave and think like I do and you're obviously not cut out for it. No this isn't a hugbox because we're not censoring you in anyway, because a hugbox's existence is entirely held up by whether or not you're censored instead of a ruling series of opinions and thoughts becoming the majority and its adherents pushing everyone who thinks differently out. You're free to say whatever you like on my board but if it happens to be something I don't like, I won't earnestly talk about it and will instead get together with several like minded people and shitpost incessantly until you leave.

Nobody can genuinely have opinions that contradict or disagree with what I have to say and thus these people are paid to say these things and there is no other explanation for these people with these opinions. They are paid to say them to disrupt the functioning of my current board.

If you tell me to leave for my current board after having treated your board like my board, it's only because you're leftist in nature and love to watch your girlfriend and/or wife get fucked by black men and are a liberal limp-wristed faggot, and not because you'd like to discuss your board's topic. If you criticize me after the fact it's because you're emotionally damaged by my opinions you've never heard before on 4chan of all places, and you will never have any valid criticism.

Any questions?
>>
>>132749051
Traps are gay?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.