[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize! Without refugee you cant get delicious multicultural

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-13-20_1.jpg (206KB, 1080x1277px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-07-21-13-20_1.jpg
206KB, 1080x1277px
Refugee Food Festival has European diners asking for more

For its second year the festival goes continental, serving more than 10,000 diners in 13 cities in six countries in 15 days.

>With a menu of flavoursome African dishes, the 2017 Refugee Food Festival served up its last orders in Florence last Friday, after welcoming thousands of diners to 84 restaurants in 13 European cities over 15 days.

>Restaurants in Greece, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands opened their kitchens to 80 refugee chefs of 25 different nationalities, allowing them to showcase their skills and share their culinary culture.

>Syrian cook Mohammad Elkhaldi donned his chef’s whites to launch this year’s festival on June 15 in the restaurant Le Substrat, owned by award-winning French chef Hubert Vergoin in France’s gastronomic capital, Lyon.

>The final dishes were served on June 30 at the Ethnos restaurant in the Florentine neighbourhood of Borgo San Lorenzo, where Ethiopian cook Unatu Tagi and Michelin-starred chef Marco Stabile took over the kitchen.

>In total, more than10,000 diners enjoyed food from countries such as Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia and Cameroon, in surroundings ranging from smart dining rooms to bistros and take-aways. Customers were offered treats from cocktails and ice creams to five-course gastronomic dinners.

>The French-born initiative started last year as a partnership between the NGO Food Sweet Food and UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, with the support of partners, citizens, local authorities, restaurants and private businesses.

http://www.unhcr.org/news/stories/2017/7/595f638d4/refugee-food-festival-european-diners-asking.html
>>
>>132745787
APOLOGISE!
>>
>>132745787
>without appropriating it
Well guess I'm gonna appropriate PoC recipies like a bigot, but they can fuck right off outta my western Anglosphere.
>>
Not seeing your point. They are human, some are able to make great food, that doesn't mean I want them here.

Would you go to Japan to tour Indian restaurants? India for Russian? Russian for Brazilian?
>>
>>132745787
This is why I avoided mine on Canada day. Knew they were going to shove some progressive bullshit down my throat.

Of course my blue pilled parents went.
>>
>>132745787
African food is all shit.
>>
>>132747777
witnessed!
>>
File: 2ghw57thq3-7hqwgwp59ghaerig.png (89KB, 935x717px) Image search: [Google]
2ghw57thq3-7hqwgwp59ghaerig.png
89KB, 935x717px
10,000,000,000 sub-Saharan chefs needed
Apply now
Wage: Below minimum
>>
>>132745787

wtf I love rape now
>>
>>132745787
>Somalia
>food
>>
>a wide variety of people to serve me food
>>
>>132745787
Why wouldn't I want to appropriate something good?
>>
If mudslimes convert out of their faith, I'd be ok with letting them stay to make doners.

That means inserting a quota of about 200-300 of them maximum per year.
>>
>>132749000
Also, being a chef/cook/anything to do with food (including farming) is a very noble profession and most people who do it will dedicate their lives to it. I'm more open to rapefugee chefs and farmers and shit than doctors.

But again, it's out of the question as long as they maintain their faith.
>>
>>132747777
Quads of truth
>>
>>132745787
They really have to go out of their way to make these mudslimes look like they aren't criminals.
>>
>>132749733
The UN has a meeting room and a committee dedicated to meetings about "Improving the image of refugees throughout Europe".

I've been to those meetings. This is actually real.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.