[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GoT is a gateway series of the worst kind. It's a bad series,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: GoT.jpg (64KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
GoT.jpg
64KB, 350x197px
GoT is a gateway series of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping f@ggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for normie, sociable f@ggots who engage in every kind of f@ggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the swords, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole knight f@ggotry and everything about the GoT world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average normie and their sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes normies eat this shit right the fuck up.
GoT is basically THE series to attract the most hated fanbase known to /tv/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no GoT threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>132744732
Television is absolute garbage and anyone who watches it more than once a month has got something wrong with them, that being said this is probably the best television show ever made. Second best being Sherlock on the BBC. They did their best from RR Martin's novels.
>>
File: Oberyn-Orgy.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
Oberyn-Orgy.gif
2MB, 360x202px
Are you really so butthurt over this show that you need to post this in every single 4chan forum? Also I enjoyed both the show and the books
>>
>>132744732
>>
>>132744732
Wrong...

GoT is popular because it gets in the general proximity of real human darkness without the sterilizing overcoat that has been painted on TV since moving picture entertainment began. While I agree with the shit characterization, and excessive strive towards appearance, the intrigue in the show is the underlying essence of real humanity. The mixing of fantasy adds to the entertainment, this is a repeated theme through many of HBO's releases and I for one appreciate it as one of the few options for good entertainment.

These drop in demands for what an anon must do is so telling of yet another summertime newfag. Take your bone and pick it elsewhere, nigger.
>>
I like GOT but Vikings is better desu
>>
>>132744732
Yes. Geopolitically, logistically and tactically the show is shit. Normies think its smart and some masterpiece. The guy directing it is also neckbeard. Anyone who played medieval total war or total war games will know GOT is bad. Only good thing is it has all white actors. Show doesn't even come close to LOTR
https://youtu.be/bl0SFDMSFFY
>>
File: dabid.png (167KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
dabid.png
167KB, 640x481px
>>132744732
>It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect
Stopped reading there anon, you just look like an idiot making statements like that. Game of thrones is objectively extremely well written (not including the bullshit that Dan Weiss and David Benioff wrote for the tv series).

It is an example of world building and character crafting beyond what you will find in any other similar fantasy series. There is flaws but you sound butthurt just because "normies" watch it and it was female protagonists.
>>
File: aheah.png (11KB, 229x196px) Image search: [Google]
aheah.png
11KB, 229x196px
>tfw you realize that not only is this copypasta, it's banner copypasta
>>
>>132744732

>Pastaing a banner
>>
>>132744732
can you not say faggot in your faggot country?
>>
>new season coming soon
>oy vey, build that brand awareness
>>
>>132744950
No they didn't. After season two they literally just shat on everyone's character development
>>
>>132744732
Poster is not Australian, by the writting he's probably an Abo.

ignore posts. slide thread.
>>
>>132744950
Sherlock! have you even seen the last two seasons! John's wife was an international assassin, but carried around a usb drive with all her personal information on it, and when she finally died, I hated that character so much, they brought back her ghost! And why kill Moriarty off if hes just going to continue to be the main protagonist! Redbeard! John was chained in the well, then the next scene hes not! WTF
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.