[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys want to know something. If God wakes up inside you all,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

You guys want to know something. If God wakes up inside you all, and you know him not. If your free-will to solve the problem just for a second became God's property, so he could separate the sheep from the goat. That will happen.
>>
God isn't real you fucking retard. Get a fucking grip and stop reading fairy tale horseshit. Read a biology book.
>>
>following a book that says jews are the chosen people

Good Goy
>>
>>132731688

>check out the beauty of the human body and pretend it happened by accident.
>>
File: Illumunati.jpg (143KB, 629x629px) Image search: [Google]
Illumunati.jpg
143KB, 629x629px
>>132731765
Good atheist goy.
>>
>>132731589
Keep preaching it anon. You may annoy 1000's of people but may save at least 1 soul. We are almost out of time.
>>
>>132731589

>lets all pretend that we don't care if god exists or not.

Religion is a great tool to raise/train your kid to have the morals you want them to have
>>
>>132731922
no way thats real...
>>
Go to sleep, crusty leaf. You are drunk and nobody knows WTF you are trying to say.
>>
Align your will with the One.
He wont reward you for it, but the righteous never needed that.
The devil claims his death because he thinks he sees all, but the One has gone beyond his view.
Truth is within, the 'Grand plan' is to let the inextinguishable truth do it's thing.
Faith and virtue, /pol/ dancers.
>>
>>132731589
wotan has spoken to me. I don't need your desert-god.
>>
>>132733789
It's not really that farfetched. Shit is going down in the Middle East right now, which will eventually lead into World War III. And there is a group of nihilists and atheists who wreak havoc i.e Antifa. They are funded by the globalist Jews who want a one world government, religion, and currency under Lucifer.
>>
File: Redpill on Christianity.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill on Christianity.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>132733789
Christianity is really the final redpill.
>>
File: duckwhale.png (2MB, 1337x1029px) Image search: [Google]
duckwhale.png
2MB, 1337x1029px
>>132731765
>being this disingenuous about what the bible actually says.
>>
For all you Buddhists on here, here are two links for you to read.
http://www.bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm
http://www.bibleprobe.com/backfromthedead.htm
>>
>>132731589
My religion that originally had a fuckton of gods that became a single one by sums of their characteristics must be true, so I better believe hard in their common son so I am forgiven for some ancient man eating an apple.
>>
>>132731589
When Perkūnas comes to smite you cucks your false feminine kike gods wont save you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.