[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American conservatism: >Believes in god despite overwhelming

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

American conservatism:

>Believes in god despite overwhelming scientific evidence that all gods were created by man
>Arrogant enough to not only ignore this evidence but even thinks that the Christian god is the only real god
>Thinks that our brightest and most educated minds (scientists) are wrong about man-made climate change
>Thinks evolution is up for debate
>Thinks that healthcare and education should cost thousands through privatization even though every other first-world country essentially gets them for free as a basic human right
>Thinks smoking weed should be illegal depspite its documented medicinal benefits
>Thinks smoking weed is worse than drinking alcohol
>Incessantly fights against gay marriage even though they themselves are usually gay
>Voted for a non-selfmade, indebted businessman and reality tv star with a middle school vocabulary who also thinks that climate change is a Chinese hoax as POTUS when there were other more-qualified republican candidates
>Thinks America is for the people and by the people despite their last 2 presidents entering office by losing the popular vote
>Demand that obsolete and environmentally harmful coal industries be brought back even though they didn't prepare for scientific progress and newer industries
>Wants to build a wall at the border to keep illegals out of the US even though only 54% of illegals are Mexican
>Wants to build a wall at the border even though 40% of immigrants become illegal simply by overstaying their visas
>Wants to build a wall at the border even though successful border-crossing by illegals is down 90% since 2005
>Easily make up the least educated and most ignorant of society via demographics

Explain yourselves without attacking the left.

Protip: You can't.
>>
File: drumpfy.jpg (290KB, 1903x794px) Image search: [Google]
drumpfy.jpg
290KB, 1903x794px
low iq rural retards, not even joking that's the reason. It's immediately obvious if you live here
>>
File: 1521.png (92KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1521.png
92KB, 666x666px
>>132726017
>>
Agreed, but Allah exists.
Every other religion is bullshit though.
Good post, fellow Assadpede
>>
>>132726017
At least we don't put babies into vacuum blenders
>>
File: 1486252395400.png (169KB, 683x686px) Image search: [Google]
1486252395400.png
169KB, 683x686px
>>132726606
Kill yourself. Go submit to your fake God, cuck. You guys are still worse
>>
>>132726017
>least educated and more ignorant of society

Thankfully each individual vote is just as valuable as any other within each state.

I'll take the dumb hicks because they don't blow up my house, or claim black lives matter.
>>
>>132726017
>evidence god was made by man
fucking what?
>Christ is real god
I think child rape and endless murder / lying is bad.... hows that for a start of "real god"?
>climate change
Climate change is still debatable if it will have the effects these scientists predict : beaches aren't underwater yet, and I live near water too.
>first world country
Germany is also on fire ATM.
>weed
I honestly don't mind for certain medical cases, but smoking for "anxiety" or to "socialize" is shit
>weed vs booze
both are shit but I've rather have a beer than a toke off a bong : plus I'm left more intelligent after I sober up.
>gay
Even if they are closet homosexuals, BEING a homosexual is different than FEELING like a homosexual. IE, you can have gay thoughts, and not take it up like the ass. Its a choice FAGGOT.
>trump
Better than shillery
>popular vote
sometimes votes from some people is worth less : like californias ghettos
>coal
it wasn't that they didn't prepare, obama castrated the coal industry before, you faggot. I bet you burn coal.
>54% mexicans
they do crime more. Also 54? where the hell you get this number from even???
>overstayed visa
should or renewed it. Also, they deport money, so why does it matter?
>border crossings down
What are you basing this off of?
>demographics
doesn't help your """EDUCATION""" is a liberal bastion. Doesn't mean we are dumb.
>>
>someone makes thread under anarcho communist flag
Oh no! I guess it's time to sage and report without reading any further.
>>
File: Love.jpg (69KB, 960x528px) Image search: [Google]
Love.jpg
69KB, 960x528px
>>132726017
American liberalism:

> Fundamentally wrong on EVERYTHING they ever talk about in politics.
>Extremely prone to doublethink and hypocrisy.

Until the entirety of all liberals -- yes that includes normies, fix your completely skewed version of reality you will continue having to use fiction as a means of making political statements..........cause that's the only place your ideas would ever work: In poorly-written children's fiction
>>
>could've listed a bunch of the actual problems with conservatives
>le falseflag ancom man memes anyway
>>
>>132726017
Good, now go back to sucking dick antifa
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.