[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balkans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 42

File: IMG_0275.jpg (26KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.jpg
26KB, 512x287px
Will there be a war in the Balkans and who will cause it?

>Serbia vs Albania
>Croatia vs Slovenia
>Turkey vs Greece
>Macedonia vs Albania
>Albania vs Greece
>Croatia vs Serbia
>Macedonia vs Greece
>Bulgaria vs Macedonia

So many fucking possibilities
>>
>>132721723
Macedonia isn't a real country.
>>
>>132721723
Serbia vs Everyone, one at a time.
Balija will cry again
>>
File: IMG_0274.jpg (45KB, 948x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0274.jpg
45KB, 948x669px
>>132721750
Everyone but hurt about a small province that's about to get enriched by Albanian rabbits

Leave me alone bro
>>
>>132721950
Fuck not me, I mean 'them'
>>
>>132721723
Bump
>>
>>132721723
Albania and Macedonia.

Or maybe Bosnian Muslims will be dumb enough to try and fuck with both Croatia and Serbia.

The others are just bantering with each other.
>>
>>132722551
Isn't Macedonia like 30% Muslim, I would imagine they would have trouble in their own territory aswell

And with Bosnia maybe Croatia and Serbia can have peace and split stolen clay
>>
>>132722066
Didgets
>>
File: 1498832050061m.jpg (44KB, 1024x341px) Image search: [Google]
1498832050061m.jpg
44KB, 1024x341px
Everyone vs serbroaches
>>
>>132722912

Wow that's the first time I've heard that!

Kys
>>
>>132721723
The only thing that I really see happening is some sort of civil war in Macedonia. The country has a large Albanian minority and is pretty unstable as is. Another little powder keg could be Kosovo/Serbia, but I don't see that happening, as armed conflict is kinda hard to do with all the peacekeepers around.
>>
>>132721723
>>132723943
I agree with the Austrian. FYROM has been becoming more and more unstable, I'm unsure if they even managed to form a government after the last election. Plus, the Albanians outside Albania are considerably more zealous, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Albanians within FYROM and Kosovo would start something with Albania begrudgingly supporting them. Bosnia is still as fragile as ever, so I wouldn't be surprised if something happened there. Bulgaria also seems to be growing more anti-Turk, and they have a considerable minority too. Erdogan keeps making idle threats concerning the Aegean, but their performance at Al-Bab revealed that they're a paper tiger, and quite frankly, still seemed preoccupied in Syria and Iraq.
>>
>>132721723
Free for all, dude
>>
>>132724787

Interesting, I visited Serbia and Macedonia last year and I could see the differences between he two immediately. I saw no mosques in Serbia however when I went to Ohrid from Skopje I saw a mosque every fifty metres. The Albanians seem to be breeding out the ethnic population.
>>
>>132721723
>Slovenia
>balkan

You're retarded, I can tell by the pixels
>>
>>132721723
>Will there be a war in the Balkans
We don't even have the resources for that monkey shit.
>>
File: Bijeli_Orao,_1922.jpg (179KB, 769x488px) Image search: [Google]
Bijeli_Orao,_1922.jpg
179KB, 769x488px
>be empire
>attack serbia
>get crushed

come and take or clay :^)
>>
>>132725013
Within Albania, Albanians are fine, in fact they can be done right kind and honourable, however, outside (I'm talking in neighbouring countries, not other diaspora), they breed like rabbits, and are considerably more fundamental than their brothers within. Keep in mind, Albanians in Albania are used to living with people of other faiths, as there are Muslim, Catholic, and Orthodox Albanians (and minorities), however in Kosovo and Western FYROM, the Albanians are Muslim, and any Christian living in these areas is usually a Slav.
>>
>>132721723
>Serbia vs Albania
Small chance. Albania is a roaring mouse.
>Croatia vs Slovenia
Slovenes are peaceful, no reason for Croats to go full Ustase on them, I think.
>Turkey vs Greece
Small chance as long as Erdogan remains in power. If Kemalists ever win again then we may finally have our war.
Still Erdogan or not, with Israel and Trump on our side we might get cocky.
Who knows? The Cyprus issue is wrecked. Germany wants us dead. Total defies Turkey. And Israel wants to sell its ill-gotten oil. A lot can happen.
>Macedonia vs Albania
Bigger chance than with Serbia vs. Albania. Just so you know, we might be Greek but we will support FYROM in this.
>Albania vs Greece
Ha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That would be a dream come true but even albos aren't so retarded to wage war on us.
>Croatia vs Serbia
Out of the possible wars, this is the least possible one.
>Macedonia vs Greece
No, our relationship is slowly improving. Once the naming dispute is settled, we can be friends.
>Bulgaria vs Macedonia
Very small chance. Bulgars got better things to do than busy themselves with long forgotten nationalism.

>>132721829
>>132722912
We would never fight against Serbia. But we could fight everyone else for them.
>>
>>132721723
>Macedonia vs Bulgaria

Why would we fight ourselves?

We have bee growing closer together recently and their PM openly admitted we are the same people. The albozerg ymthreat sobered them up. No one else will help them.

There are four possible wars on the Balkans:

1. Bulgaria and Macedonia vs Albkzergs. Albozergs invade Macedonia or local albozerg try to make Kosovo 2.0. We will immediately declare war and support our Macedonian brothers.

2. Serbia vs Albania for Kosovo. There has to be major upheaval in the west so that no one pays us any attention and the Serbs have a free hand. The moment there's major civil unrest due to the muzzies in France and Germany, Serbia will go all out. No NATO bombers this time.

3. Turkey tries to annex parts of Bulgaria.. Crimea style. We have 8% muslims who are genetically Bulgar and got forcefully converted during the roach slavery. Problem is roach agents have convinced them they are t*rkish in the last 80 years due to
our government's passivity. Erdoroach might try to exploit that.

4. Serbia vs. Bosnia. Republika Srpska declares independece or joins Serbia. Bosniaks will chimp out.
>>
>>132725640
Albanians would never start anything with Greece, the Greek military is probably the best in the Balkans, and considerably well trained also. On top of this, if Greece went on the offensive (which they eventually would if Albania attacked), then Greece could easily occupy as far as Vlore/Avlona, and quite possibly reach Tirana. PLUS, the south of Albania has a Greek majority,
In regards to Turkey, it's a wildcard, both countries are capable of defending themselves, the only territorial change I could see is possibly Greece gaining Imbros and Tenedos.
>>
>>132725228
Rip Austria Hungary my friend
>>
>>132725640
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention all three of those countries are part of NATO so as long as that's a thing, nothing's happening.
>>
>>132725640
>kemalists going to war with greece
thats just bullshit
>>
>>132726288
Shut up roach. No one wants you here.
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (435KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
435KB, 682x1024px
>>132726333
Didgets confirmed
>>
File: santa_klaus_vukovar_1992.jpg (175KB, 1400x1168px) Image search: [Google]
santa_klaus_vukovar_1992.jpg
175KB, 1400x1168px
>>132721723
The most likely place where shit could hit the fan right now is Bosnia, which is an ethnic clusterfuck and this "x vs y" thing doesn't work there.
Look at what happened in the 90's - it started with two opposing parties but quickly turned into an FFA deathmatch where every village was mortaring their neighbors.
>>
File: Bulgaria_ethnic_map.svg.png (817KB, 1280x637px) Image search: [Google]
Bulgaria_ethnic_map.svg.png
817KB, 1280x637px
>>132725837
It's a good thing they aren't on the border, but you might get them asking for 'autonomy', so watch out my friend.
>>
>>132726333
too bad , I already am
>>
>>132725995
As far as war with Turkey is concerned, we can easily win if we stay in the defence.
Actually either Turkey or Greece can easily win if they stay defensive. He who attempts to invade loses.
We control the Aegean Sea, they control mainland Anatolia and there's nothing that can be done to wrest it from each other.
Thrace will see a lot of fighting and maybe the Turks can go through there to mainland Greece. That depends on how many backstabs we will receive from Germany.
Germans can either make it easy for the Turks to make Thrace into their stronghold or leave us alone so we can fight them in peace.
Also USA, Russia and Israel will factor in this, fortunately all of them favor us. Not ideologically but because of interests.
Finally Cyprus, I really can't begin to guess how would that play out. So many countries have an interest in Cyprus, including UK, France and Israel. Who knows what's going to happen?
But Erdogan despite his roaring, he's not up for a war. The Kemalists are the real threat for us, and they're not in power.
If Trump gets impeached, or Dems win again, they can have a second shot at installing Kemalists in power in Turkey and then we're fucked.... Because the Kemalists hate us as much as they hate Russia and Dems like that.
I hope that if a war is going to happen, to happen now as long as Trump is the President.
>>
>>132726288
We know who are our enemies very well.
Erdogan never did anything, despite everything.
The Kemalists though...
>>
>>132726654
Is a turkey Greece war inevitable?
>>
>>132726707
A full blown war may be avoided.
But the future will certainly have hostilities like what happened with Imia.
>>
File: 1499255207533.jpg (4KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1499255207533.jpg
4KB, 125x119px
>>132725640
>Slovenes are peaceful, no reason for Croats to go full Ustase on them, I think.
Y-Yes goy .. I mean guy we didndu nuffin.
>>
>>132726866
Kek confirms you are mountain jew
>>
File: kako slovenci vide balkan.jpg (135KB, 965x643px) Image search: [Google]
kako slovenci vide balkan.jpg
135KB, 965x643px
>>132726866
>>
>>132726528
Yes exactly, either side could win defensively. I do disagree with Thrace though, the border is still armed to the teeth, so it would probably stagnate quickly. I also doubt Bulgaria would leave us, while I know they've sided with the Turks before, I doubt they would now considering the rising anti-Turk sentiment and the lack of anti-Greek sentiment there. I wouldn't be surprised if the Greeks made an attempt on Edirne/Adrianople, considering how close it is to the border. and that the Maritsa river that runs through is the dividing line used for most of the border already.
Personally, I disagree with the Kemalists attacking Greece, historically Kemalists have historically favoured relations with the West.
As for Cyprus, I can't really say either.
Keep in mind, whichever country makes the move first, would be kicked out of NATO, so the other would have the backing.
>>
God I love a good Balkan thread, but I might have to leave soon.
>>
>>132727018
Don't we all love them
>>
>>132726915
Could you translate the text in the green countries?
>>
File: 1498669085350.jpg (595KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
1498669085350.jpg
595KB, 695x900px
>>132726915
Fairly accurate.
>>
>>132721750
Australia isn't a real country.
>>
>>132727200
>Croatia is a savage country that thinks it isnt
>Bosnia is a savage country (its hard to find the right words here) full of cheap manual labour (because bosnians go to Croatia to work like Mexicans.
>Montenegro is criminal savages
>Albania is narco cartel savages
>Macedonia is ajvar (type of food google it) savages
>Serbia is Pink (most popular trash tier TV station that only plays cancer) savages.
>>
>>132727200
Also the black text accros all countries says "Savage Tribes"
>>
>>132723080

He's right, you know...
>>
>>132723943
The tensions have settled down a bit but a civil war would not suprise me.
>>
>>132721723
There is nothing to fight for yet. Also, we are all colonies now, we cant rule ourselves.
>>
>>132726707
They have nothing to fight us. It would be a simple skirmish and never a war.
>>
>>132727433
What's it say over Bulgaria and Romania, and in the sea.
>>
>>132727433
>>132727470

Thanks bro. Now im also curious about the text in the gypsy countries.
>>
>>132727470
>Also the black text accros all countries says "Savage Tribes"
what about the eu text
>>
>>132726423
Our "turks" seem to stay away from the retarded turkish influence, in bulgarian elections they are the group with the least voter turnout. Most of them have turkish passports but in the recent referendum to give more powers to the turkish president, 75+% of them voted against Erdogan. So they arent a problem. The real issue is that bulgarians dont make babies and of they do, they send their kids to live abroad as soon as possible. So in the future it is very possible that the gypsies will become the majority of the population. But this is what happens when your government is absurdly corrupt and laws mean nothing if you know the right people and/or have money for bribes - the common man just doesnt want to live like this so they dont have kids and they flee the country like its the plague.
>>
>>132725228
>be serbia
>lose 50% of male population

P-Pobedili smo! Cak i to nije bila najveca tragedija, sva ta smrt i patnja kako bi se formirala drzava koja nija imala sanse da opstane narednih 100 godina. Nakon rata trebala je da se formira drzava sacinjena samo od delova Jugoslavije koji su bili pretezno srpski.

Definitivno najveca greska u nasoj istoriji.
>>
>>132727631
>>132727656
>>132727671
Savages who fucked up EU
>>
>>132727631
Savages that managed to fuck of the EU (they got in even tho they are savages.)

>>132727671
"Civilization"
>>
>>132727631
Sea says Piran bay and Piran bay access.
>>
>>132727683
I'm sorry to hear friend. I watched your election earlier this year, so it doesn't look like your government or the other parties will help you soon. All you can do is be a pillar to your community friend, may God be with you.
>>
>>132721723

the eternal serb has still needs to remove
The eternal Å¡iptar still needs to breed like a rat
The eternal croat still needs to be butthurt
The eternal hlapec still needs to bend his back
And the eternal macedonian still doesn't exist.
>>
Romanians are all gypsy scum
>>
>>132726931
Well, see it this way...
Kemalists caused the disaster of Smyrna.
Kemalists were in power when the shit with Imia went down.
Whenever some bad shit happened with Greece and Turkey in our modern history, Kemalists were there.

Erdogan on the other hand, has been so long in power but nothing bad has ever happened. He's always threatening us but that's where he stops.

I don't know if Kemalists want to look pro-Western but they're as anthellenic as it gets. Nobody hates us more than the Kemalists, maybe only the Cams.

Also alot of Greek experts in geopolitics have been sharing this opinion and there's the rumor, that a plan for a war with Greece was made if the coup was successful in 2016.
>>
Romania, Grecia, Bulgaria and Serbia vs the rest.
>>
>>132721723
every generation lived trough a war in the balkans
i doubt it will be any different
but im afraid this time it might be because of islam again
>>
>>132722721
Kupres area, Una area and Hercegovina to Croatia.

The rest to Serbia.
>>
File: balkancorrection.jpg (78KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
balkancorrection.jpg
78KB, 512x287px
>>
>>132728858
lmao yeah right
dont put us with those central european cucks
i want to be in the balkans
>>
>>132728950
>central european cucks
Like Austria, Hungary, Poland?
>>
>>132726866
Don't worry we will get a different arbiter.
Prefferably the US.

There wouldn't have been a shitstorm if your politicians didn't boast publicly about bribing the judges.

To compensate if you don't get that part of the coast, we will help your rightfull clay from Italy when war breaks out again.
Meamwhile we will take Rome so we can claim WE WUZ EMPRAHS (cause most Roman Emperors came from what is now Dalmatia).
>>
Fuck off with your warmongering. No wars are happening EVER!
>>
>>132729786
War is in our blood, neighbor. Embrace your true nature.
>>
>>132728305
I'm a Kemalist and I don't hate Greeks.
You're just easily manipulated because of your need to look European and western and now you're getting sucked dry by Germany as a consequence.
I'd wish for a sovereign stable Greece with good relations to Turkey actually.
>>
>>132729270
I doubt the US would take over the arbitration. They said they want us to decide between ourselves. That doesn't exactly involve them deciding for us I would imagine.
>>
>>132730209
>flag
>>
>>132730296
>not wanting those sweet (You)s
>>
>>132725640
>If Kemalists ever win again then we may finally have our war
now this is some major retardness.
>>
>>132729270
>publicly about bribing the judges.

he believes his media. hahahahahahahaha. No wonder you're so poor

Slovenija won fairly. You lost because you had no real arguments to support you. Deal with it and stop being a stupid cuntry. You have disputes with every single country about borders. You're at fault here you fucking hamster fuck
>>
>>132728305
>Kemalists caused the disaster of Smyrna
you attacked, you got rekt.
>Kemalists were in power when the shit with Imia went down
wrong
>Whenever some bad shit happened with Greece and Turkey in our modern history, Kemalists were there
wrong. when the relations were at the greatest, Atatürk was fucking in power. Venizelos nominated him for Nobel peace prize.
>I don't know if Kemalists want to look pro-Western but they're as anthellenic as it gets. Nobody hates us more than the Kemalists, maybe only the Cams.
where do you get this stuff?
>>
>>132728186
the eternal slovene needs to suck germany's penis
>>
>>132729267
and germany and switzerland
>>
>>132731225
>this what the delusional average slovene believes
lmao
>>
>>132731296
just like you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQijgN1Hsac
>>132731369
doesn't mean I'm wrong in any way. You're wrong here and you know it, but your pride stand in the way of you achieving bigger things. You can't grow out of your balkan roots.
>>
>>132731225
sure you can have all the coast you want once you get annexed either by us or by italy.
>>
>>132725640
>If Kemalists ever win again then we may finally have our war.
Kemalists larp as Greco-Italian retards Gayreek, what the hell are you talking about
They feel and act as gay Mediterraneans, the islamized Alphas will be Europe's largest problem
>>
>>132731524
>just like you?
>gets more gibs from the eu
>germany protects them and gives them support without any valid points
T-T- They support you moree!!
>doesn't mean I'm wrong in any way. You're wrong here and you know it, but your pride stand in the way of you achieving bigger things. You can't grow out of your balkan roots.
Keep lying to yourself mate, we both know that you bribed the politicians.
Thats how the Slovenes win anything, by bribing and stealing other peoples clay.
And how do you know that you're right?
You don't.
>>
>>132729270
Lel le Croatian enjoying nigger cocks
>>
>>132731724
I literally fucked a Slovene a week ago
lmao
>>
>>132726915
Good laff,but that pink makes me so fucking mad,not even memeing
>>
>>132731706
>that you bribed the politicians.
[citation needed]
>Thats how the Slovenes win anything, by bribing and stealing other peoples clay.
seething
>And how do you know that you're right?
because it's the international law you dumb fuck. Every country that has sea access has the right to open waters. Pick up a book once in a while.
>>
>>132728841
Did you guys already forget the time they invaded you?
>>
not really
as far as i've seen, not one people of balkan people wants another war
maybe the kosovian albanians do but that's it
maybe if there's a happening, a war between serbia and kosovo could be possible, but not engaged by us since our country has no reason to to attack anybody
>>
File: 1457561896160.jpg (66KB, 780x488px) Image search: [Google]
1457561896160.jpg
66KB, 780x488px
>>132731296
>>132731334
>>132731369

this is just getting sad
can I pay you 1000 kuna to fuck off?
>>
>>132731706
yo bunch of retared cocksuckers, if you hate EU so much and want to suck the american nigger dick why did you open your asses for entering in the EU to begin with?

Your women are sextoys for US tourists so i wonder why you didn t ask the US citizenship instead EU one
>>
>>132731863
Go through Italy then, you retarded shit
We aren't giving you a pass of any kind, suck a dick
>>
>>132726528
>>132726931
>>132728305

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCGAHi38bfM

just wanted to post that
>>
>>132731225
>You have disputes with every single country about borders.

You cannot mention disputes Croatia has with neighbours and not take historical context into consideration.Bosnia doesn't have defined borders because it's ethnically diverse and that was cause by ottoman conqest.Translate that to every neigbour in Balkans.And this is the main issue of the Balkans.The "administrative" borders don't corespond with ethincal borders.Another point is that in Balkans there are countries that is questionable if they should exist (i'm not going to mention them now because i don't want to cause shitstorm).Final point,there was a war 25 years ago so stop using this shitty argument you.
>>
>>132731775
I literally fuck a drunk croatia whore every day during holidays . What s your point?
>>
>>132725640
Isnt Peace one of the key characteristics of Kemalists though?

They pride themselves that Kemalism has no territorial ambitions, and homeland defence is ultimate.

I would be careful around Erdogan supporters and their Neo-Ottoman dreams though.
>>
>>132721950
An Albanian equals Analbanian.
End of story
>>
File: Bulwark of Christianity.png (224KB, 1380x671px) Image search: [Google]
Bulwark of Christianity.png
224KB, 1380x671px
>>132731918
I am probably earning more per week than you per a fucking month, kys nigger
>>132731933
>Your women are sextoys for US tourists so i wonder why you didn t ask the US citizenship instead EU one
>flag
>yo bunch of retared cocksuckers, if you hate EU so much and want to suck the american nigger dick why did you open your asses for entering in the EU to begin with?
I voted against entering the EU
The reason we joined is because we went in for the gibs like Slovenia and Poland
Literally no other reason
>>
>>132731982
>Go through Italy then, you retarded shit

Our borders with Italy were fixed. Ideally we would have half from Italy and half from you.
>>
>>132732050
Hows that cro pussy? I want me some
>>
>>132725640
TY Based Greekbro
>>
>>132732065
>Isnt Peace one of the key characteristics of Kemalists though?
>They pride themselves that Kemalism has no territorial ambitions, and homeland defence is ultimate
wow, someone knows what he is talking about. kudos to you.
>>
>>132731982
>implying your leaky 1970's fishing boats can catch a fucking jetski
>implying you won't just bitch bitch bitch and whine and wonder why nobody likes you
>implying you waz pirates and shiet

By all means prove to the whole world how you disregard international law it can only go well for you
>>
>>132732126
fuck off you brown shit
>>132732124
I would support this
You must understand why we don't want to give you water
Our bay's would get less traffic, money is the only reason why.
>>
>>132732046
This is a fine example of Tito's stupidity when he tried to create the yugoslav race. It's basically his fault that we are here right now
>>
>>132732126
well Cro women are pretty for sure.but...

They have enlarged vaginas because of US nigger student doing springbreak fuck holidays there.

Croatia is literally becoming a fuckwhore country like Thailand or Mexico.

They love the Us nigger dick so much there.
So yea nice looking women but wide vaginas and probably plenty of STD
>>
>>132732273
>Our bay's would get less traffic
I think my country wants to make Koper a rival to your coast cities. Which would mean more money from ships coming in.
>>
>>132731982
Why? The path through your sea is shorter.
>>
Oh. Here comes the Slovenia/Croatia discussion again. When they run out of arguments they move over to saying how they fuck eachothers women.
>>
>>132732380
We don't do that when we run out of arguments. That's our opening statement.
>>
>>132732265
>implying your leaky 1970's fishing boats can catch a fucking jetski
Hhahahhaha, we can just bomb you to oblivion with our navy you retarded shit
>implying you won't just bitch bitch bitch and whine and wonder why nobody likes you
thats literally what you do
>implying you waz pirates and shiet
>what is ragusa
>By all means prove to the whole world how you disregard international law it can only go well for you
we will see
>>
>>132731775
Das nutin. I fucked truckloafs of croatian sluts 30 years ago. I may be your father.
>>
>>132732351
I got a solid serb package,no worries
>>132732273
Stop larping as a white man kraut cock sucker
>>
I'm from Croatia and I'd really like our country to pester Slovenia a bit. I'm getting really mad with them.
They fucked us when we were joining EU, they threaten they'll close the borders and kill our tourist season, they threaten they'll fuck us again if we try to join Schengen and Eurozone.
I also work for Slovenian company, and I want to fuck off from this company, sending out CVs.

This country does every ugly diplomatic thing they can. I think sinking their boats in disputed waters would be good warning.
>>
>>132732514
>I got a solid serb package,no worries
are you a serb or what?
>>
>>132732380
sound similar for Netherland and Beligium but there they argue who gay bottom who.
>>
all vs the juden

let the day come pls
>>
>>132732351
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES!!!!
>>
>>132732565
Yea,not diaspora tho,just chilling
>>
Ok,it's time to stop this stupid arguments between Slovenia and Croatia which come to who fucks whose women.I sense that edgy teenagers are writing them.
>>
>>132721723
Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Montenegro and Croatia are NATO pact countries.

So no, they cannot fight amongst each other, not without both sides leaving NATO first.

But anyway, turkey is a giant, at least in terms of size and equipment. It wouldnt be fair to compare to any of the other Balkan countries.
>>
>>132732526
this. i usually dont care about slovenia but they treat us like shit for no reason, we should do the same towards them.
>>
>>132732508
I doubt it
My family comes from some retarded Dalmatian village, it wasn't on a map 10 years ago
>>132732359
You can't rival the Croatian coastal cities, over a half of your country goes to Croatia every summer, about 1.2 million.
>>132732351
>flag
>>
>>132732526
poor little thing.
>>
>>132721723
Slovenia vs. Greece.

you heard it here first.
>>
>>132725837
Wow, a smart analysis on 4chan.
>>
>>132732514
>Stop larping as a white man kraut cock sucker
kys you brown shit
we will send you to goli otok as soon as you come here
>>
>>132732471
>Hhahahhaha, we can just bomb you to oblivion with our navy you retarded shit
You can't bomb shit with your navy. Sure it's way better than our navy but the biggest gun your boats have is basically a pea shooter.
>>
>>132732667
This. Not sure how you all managed to ignore this. Most likely conflicts in the Balkans would be an civil war in Macedonia between ethnic albanians and the macedonians. Second would be a Bosnian civil war.
>>
Fuck war!
Enjoy butifel muzik!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtcBQxotvmc
>>
File: 1479372988769.png (32KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
1479372988769.png
32KB, 405x371px
>>132732471
this must be bait
no real person would actually post that and think it makes them look stronk...would they
>>
>>132732721
thats their women going for some croatian penis
btw
>Croatia
>Balkan
>>
>>132732813
Lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC_SQQCJ3Qg
>>
>>132732782
>tfw i've been there a couple of times
>welcome brother,enjoy your stay
You are full of shit,you wont do nothing
>>
>>132732939
you are balkan through and through
>>
>>132732938
I don't think it makes me look 'Stronk'
I am just saying our navy is superior to yours
>>
>>132732065
Yep.
>>
File: 1493733585043.jpg (34KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1493733585043.jpg
34KB, 500x437px
>>132721723
If you spend more than three days in it you'll understand the people are too detached to start another pointless war.
>>
>>132732983
Those are anti ship missiles. Good luck bombing anything with those.
>>
File: 1468175936882.jpg (58KB, 540x746px) Image search: [Google]
1468175936882.jpg
58KB, 540x746px
>>132732526
>waaaaah EU has too many conditions for membership
>waaaah we don't want gibs anyway
waaah tourism decline is clearly the fault of other nations
>waaaah wait we want to join EU now again srsly this time
>waaaah Slovenian cash provides my family and me with food

Why negotiate with assholes? We have better things to do like drink and make money
>>
>>132733062
>You are full of shit,you wont do nothing
I have a rule
No Serbs or non Europeans allowed to rent my apartments
>>
>>132733070
>I am just saying our navy is superior to yours

Even Costa Ricas navy is stronger than ours
>>
>>132733195
>No Serbs or non Europeans allowed to rent my apartments
why would you forbid serbs to rent your apartments? you're either trolling or retarded
>>
>>132733190
>waaah tourism decline is clearly the fault of other nations
our tourism is rising you fucktard
>Why negotiate with assholes? We have better things to do like drink and make money
says the fucking country that gets one of the most gibs in EU even though it is one of the smallest
kys
>>
>>132733318
You guys are fucking retarded
Literally stinky and nigger tier tourists
My personal favourite are female Slovenes and Poles
>>
>>132733190
I've always advocated Chakavian and Kajkavian as sub-branches of Slovenian. Ally with serbia and cut this ungrateful turd country into two Slovenbro!
>>
File: 1487668970647.jpg (69KB, 704x703px) Image search: [Google]
1487668970647.jpg
69KB, 704x703px
>>132732735
soon we will hoist our flag on several islands from where we will launch anti-smuggling operations

but someone will mistake our flag for the russian one and we'll get punished for attempting to reduce the migrant flow
sounds about right
>>
>>132733417
i doubt anyone from serbia would act like a nigger in croatia
but you're an underage troll so i get it
>>
>>132725228

shut up Lazar
>>
>>132733066
only muslims and orthodox belong there
+ only for the last 100 years we were there unlike the last 900.
>>132733212
lol in a case of war we can just shell your every city with artillery, no need for ships https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Xw4DfAIR-w
>>
>>132733557
Would love to see that boy in action killing some Slovenes
>>
>>132733557
Slovenia is like 70-75% forest. The only thing you will do is help us out with our wood industry FOR FREE
>>
>>132722551
This. The only source of real tension nowadays is in Macedonia.
>>
>>132733557
wow a self propelled howitzer. very impressive indeed
>>
>>132725837

Doesn't matter, Serbia will lose.
>>
File: 1474799609435.png (156KB, 999x932px) Image search: [Google]
1474799609435.png
156KB, 999x932px
>>132725995
> PLUS, the south of Albania has a Greek majority,

If Greeks make even 10% of our total population i'm shooting myself in the leg and livestreaming it
>>
>>132733732
its reach is around 100km , that bigger than slovenia.
>>
>>132733713
No it isn't
Its 60% and Croatia is 44%
Even though our seaside is like a desert
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_forest_area
>>
>>132733557
no matter what, your mentality belongs to balkan. you're literally the same as us, i see a bunch of your youth that listens our music (i don't like that trash too, but it's a fact) and watch those degenerate tv shows. we're retarded nations and we're class lower than the rest of europe
>>
>>132725995

gayreeks have shit military and equipment from ww2 they wouldnt do shit kek
>>
File: 1494504337547.png (647KB, 944x607px) Image search: [Google]
1494504337547.png
647KB, 944x607px
>>132733634
>>132733417
>>132733382
>>132733195
>>132733070
>>132732983
>>132732782

You seem upset and dead set on war with a nation that didn't show any agression/migration/exploitation

maybe thats why nobody likes you
>>
>>132733804
>using wiki as a source
>>
>>132733840
Its improving
We're trying to distance ourselves from Serbs as much as possible
we think you're like cancer
>>
>>132721723

I hate to say this but Turkey has 10000 times bigger army than whole balkan together, even if there is a war Turkey will annex all countries.
>>
>>132733904
Give me a source that says 70% then you retard
>>132733866
Nah i am just chilling home with nothing to do besides shitpost
Don't take 4chan seriously you fat nigger
>>
>>132733798
>100
more like 40 and besides that you have like 10 of those max. literally who cares about your pathetic military. stop larping
>>
>>132733916
Size doesn't mean shit if your army is fucking crap
>>
>>132733557
Well unless you're planning on exposing those to our artillery you can only reach the towns about 20km from the border.
>>
>>132721750
B-but they were hypaspists n shit
>>
>>132733909
>It's improving
i highly doubt so

https://fb.com/vicesrbija/videos/1490261537702917/

your children are ours :^)

>we think you're like cancer
that's not an opinion of majority of your youth, obviously. and it shouldn't be
>>
>>132733557
You Yugoslavs are all more Balkan than Greece itself (except Slovenia)
Your cuisine and mentality is Balkan af, except of Istria and Dalmatia that are as Mediterranean as the Greeks
>>
Says a....pirate.
>>
File: 12308778679411.png (2MB, 4453x3217px) Image search: [Google]
12308778679411.png
2MB, 4453x3217px
Whatever any one says, at the end of the day we all agree Albominations are just mountain niggers ready to be killed off.
>>
>>132733840
yeah even in northern croatia they listen to that shit, you cant go out without listening to that.
>>132733990
compared to slovenia and bulgaria its not pathetic ;)
>>132734021
we can just blow up artillery with jets if they dont crash , atleast we are getting new ones.
>>
>>132733916
The only thing turkey will annex is my load of shit when I shat in your country's mouth.
>>
>>132734078
>that's not an opinion of majority of your youth, obviously. and it shouldn't be
I think i know more about Croatian youth than you do
And i can tell your personally
Every single kid i've met is a neo nazi
>>
Croatians implying Melania won t suck trump dick for a good Nuke over zagreb.

Deal with is Croats you lot the whore contest: our women fuck smart Alpha US president while yours are getting ass pounded by drunk Us nigger student on spring break
>>
>>132734256
Sad but true
>>
>>132734213
every single military in the region except the greek and turkish one are completely trash. stop larping you underaged retard. have you ever held a gun btw?
>>
File: 1475289654153.jpg (18KB, 552x389px) Image search: [Google]
1475289654153.jpg
18KB, 552x389px
>>132733950
one piece of advice: your media+politicians are full of shit (ours are too) and you are a puppet if you buy all the revanchism they implanted in you. Go kill muslims or Albanians they are like weeds and nobody will scold you for it but stop advocating fratricide you muppet. Btw taking euro moneyz doesn't mean we buy into their bullshit ideology since we still remember communism we know where to stop.
>>
>>132734256
>brags about being a cuck
>>
>>132721723
i live there
it is peaceful
go jerk off to kangaroo raping your mother, you abo
>>
>>132734241
>Every single kid i've met is a neo nazi
suuuure, now watch that video i've linked to you above

>>132734112
>Dalmatia that are as Mediterranean as the Greeks
dalmatia is infested with mountaineers, sadly
>>
>>132734213
>Croatian jets
Kek. Even our propeler paper planes are better than those 40 y/o pieces of junk. How many are even capable of flying? Like 3?
>>
>>132734344
You are ruining the thread tatar fag, yes i did hold a gun, whats your point?
>>132734404
we are getting new ones, idk around 10 maybe?
>>
what

>ottoman victory
>>
>>132734502
my point is that you are completely delusional if you think you'll ever shell or bomb anything in slovenia. either that or you are underaged
>>
File: 4536546545545445.jpg (19KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
4536546545545445.jpg
19KB, 640x320px
>>132734502
Which ones? Guess we'll have to purchase a couple more of these babies.
>>
>>132734618
you cant down a jet with a manpad unless you catch it while taking off or landing
>>
>>132734682
Shit.
>>
Mate you don't even have border controls on the ground hahaha I don't think you even have any boats there.
>>
>>132734569
my point is that we are just having a discussion what would happen in theory , and i didnt start the conversation about war between the two countries.
>>132734618
f16 or grippen probably
>>
>>132733916
Turkey can't even handle Greece, they would be face down ass up dead if they fucked with anyone in the Balkans, they would all realize they could be next, not even Albos would think of siding with roaches. Imagine even Albos think the roach is a total retard. Never mind Erdog replacing most army heads with idiot villagers due to massive paranoia. They literally can't handle Kurds at the moment. Turkey is a non-issue.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhBkXSAZv58
>>
>>132725640
>Albania is a roaring mouse
First of all you cunt, your country still has a deceleration of war against us and you're doing shit.
Secondly our Prime Minister visited most of the Balkan countries to improve the relationships with each other because we both know that either big brother NATO won't let us fight or we all will just fuck ourselves in the ass and become a 3rd world country, as if this isn't bad enough
>>
>>132734804
>They literally can't handle Kurds at the moment.
That's internal assymetric warfare, it's not comparable.

Turkey is probably incapable of beating anyone civilised, though, you're right.
>>
>>132734213
No we don't listen this shit
>>
>>132734112
t. balkan expert
>>
>>132734804
turkey army is the only one in the balkans that sees regular action in the field (Syria, Iraq, Kurdistan etc.)

turkey is also the only power in the region that started and completed a naval invasion successfully.

I think several people already mentioned the size and equipment already. They have the third largest army in NATO
>>
>>132721723
Haha Balkans, Ukraine, and Baltics aren't possible flashpoints between Russia and NATO.
But Turkey/Syria are.
What a stupid question.
>>
>>132734888
>implying your shithole of a country isn't already a 3rd world country

Seriously, your people are leaving it as if its hell
>>
>>132734998
try to get out sometimes on saturdays in a club.
>>
>>132734998
what you're listening to?
whole music scene is today shit anyways, i don't know what to listen to which isn't degenerate
>>
>>132725063
You can't run from the truth bro,the south was always Balkan.
>>
>turkey vs greece

is this even a comparison kek
>>
>>132734380
>Hrvoje iz Splita
Spilled my spaghettios everywhere
>>
>>132735160
>this even a comparison kek
Not at all, I agree. In case of war, Greece would be fucking Erdogan in the arse two weeks in.
>>
File: 1444325267231.jpg (77KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1444325267231.jpg
77KB, 540x960px
>>132728275
I mean, while I can't really argue with that, I don't want to hear it from a nigger burger. How's your healthcare?
>>
>>132732882
I've never noticed how trippy the video was
>>
>>132735298

a gayreek's wet dreams
>>
File: 1484694285689.jpg (161KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
1484694285689.jpg
161KB, 750x850px
>>132721723
>macedonia
>country
>>
>>132735078
Do you not see the trend in both those cases; they attack regions that are in complete chaos and are unable to put up a legit resistance. Its like putting a fox in a chicken coop, no fuck them chickens be dead you dumb motherfucker!
With Cyprus they preemptively invaded because they knew some years down the line the country would stabilize the minority turkroach unrest so they attacked them while they were still in turmoil. In the Syrian case, are you fucking serious bitch
???!
>>
File: IMG_0721.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0721.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>132721723
Vlach uprising -- when?
>>
>be Balkan Bosniak/shqiptar/kosovar
>Have war for a few months 20 years ago
>Move all over Europe
>Stop haven't fucked off back home
>>
>>132735298
Lol erdogan is not the turkish army.
But anyway turkey and greece are allies because of NATO.
Its just that turkey is an integral part of NATO because of Russia, while Greece is just an afterthought.
>>
>>132735463
In Greece, faggots are actually beaten up and ostracised. In your country, it's totally normal to fuck goats.
>>
>>132735112
"as if this isn't bad enough"
Our government is filled with corrupt politicians from. Most of them were politicians in Communist Regime as well, everyone hates them
But since they are so deep in the government every election we get to choose either shit or shit
There is a little hope with Reform in Justice, USA seems pretty interested in this(at least the current ambassador). If this goes well it will most likely stop most of the corruption
Though I don't want other countries taking care of us it's a good thing for the people. At least we hope so

And most of the people want to live because they hear the 'paradise' that is EU, know they get 2000 to 3000 Euro per month and for them it seems like leaving the dream
>>
File: 9f9abayezid-i.jpg (134KB, 648x804px) Image search: [Google]
9f9abayezid-i.jpg
134KB, 648x804px
>>132721950
>roach detected
>>
>>132735695

>I can't talk about actual facts so I change topic to porn
>>
>>132735559
What attack? Its not a territorial war im talking about. turkey is part of the coalition against ISIS and Assad.

At least watch the news, leaf.
>>
>>132721723
>>Bulgaria vs Macedonia
Sounds like a civil war
>>
>>132735756
>turks thing goat fuckign is porn
memes are real.
>>
>>132735756
I can tell you this.

You will get cucked by Greece when war for Cyprus ends.
>>
>>132735735
most people want to leave*

Fucking hell
>>
>>132735975
>war for Cyprus ends
it ended in 1974.
>>
>>132735756
>fucking goats is porn

topkek
>>
>>132735858
Still doesn't change the fact that if you tried to attack a legitimate functioning state, Erdogan would be swallowing cumloads from the other country's president just to stop the war after a few weeks.
>>
>>132721723
>Bulgaria vs Bulgaria

I dont undestand the last one.
>>
>>132735756
someone screencap this pls
>>
>>132731905
Most people today agree that the last war was neccessary and that neither country has the resources to pull off another open conflict. But we also know that Hercegovina is Croatian clay and RS and almost all of Bosnia (fuck the wahhabis) is Serbian clay. Why Bosnia Serbian, you ask? Well because we dont want any radical islamists on the upper Balkans, they can fuck off to Macedonia and Albania.
>>
File: 1470410882007.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1470410882007.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>132735756
Don't make me get the spikes, you goat fucking roach.
>>
>>132735747
What drugs are you on fuckboy
>>
>>132736362
>almost all of Bosnia (fuck the wahhabis) is Serbian clay

fuck off you cuck, bosnia is not there clay, even if it would be, we should just not let them have it due to recent history.
>>
>>132736362
For fucks sake, the last war started because Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia tried to secede from Yugoslavia and Serbia wanted to go full irredentism

Did you forget this whole fucking debacle started over Knin, in your own country?

Bosnia is, at this point, a country you can't divide into and among separate ethnostates and if you unironically support ethnic cleansing or population relocation in this day and age you're a fucking moron
>>
File: 1480695958762.jpg (120KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1480695958762.jpg
120KB, 500x371px
>>132725640
>Slovenes are peaceful
>>
>>132736709
Whats wrong with supporting shitskin genocide?
>>
>>132736362
>''''''''''''radical islamists'''''''''''''
>in the fucking balkans

what are you inventing ivan?
>>
>>132736872
morally wrong and practically impossible without getting sanctioned and bombed to death
>>
>>132736709
> if you unironically support ethnic cleansing or population relocation in this day and age you're a fucking moron
Ever heard of Oluja operation? The Serbs are still unable to return after 300000 of them were ethnically cleansed. And what he was talking about was 'wahhabis' , and not the whole damn muslim population.
>>
>>132736672
ffs get over it m8, i know it was shit and unnecessary to go in war with you but we should get along
>>
>>132737062
Romeo i Julija
Lmao
>>
>>132737047
That only happens if you actually do it, Ill pray and cheer for it all day long.
>>
>>132737205
oh, yeah then its perfectly fine, but keep in mind the chances of that actually happening are very low
>>
all balkan states should side together and wage war against turkey
>>
>>132737276
Hope is what drives us on in the world.
>>
>>132737311
this.if we enlarge the balkan territory by removing the turks, we could solve all border disputes by moving the balkan countries to the east.
>>
File: girl.png (444KB, 584x646px) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
444KB, 584x646px
>>132737062
>that autistic serbian PM
>>
>>132736672
>>132736709
>>132736931
All this salt for just a little bit of knowledge. You dumb fucks really think Milosevic, Tudjman and Izetbegovic werent in some kind of a secret deal of dividing the Yugo territory amongst themselves? Both Serbian AND Croatian paramilitaries in Bosnia and Herzegovina? The financing of foreign muslim fighters from Arabia and Chechnya and Turkey? The 90s were a fucked up era, but it has THE LEAST to do with lawful or unlawful seccession of exYu republics. Read CIA files on the Balkan wars, books by foreign dignitaries in Yugoslavia and personal experiences of the Blue Helmets. Stupid motherfuckers make my day go to shit in a heartbeat
>>
>>132737501
Hes 6'7 I would like to see you having to deal with that lank you anal beading motherfucker
>>
>>132721750
Um yes it is.Sorry
>>
File: aleksandar-vucic.jpg (64KB, 939x529px) Image search: [Google]
aleksandar-vucic.jpg
64KB, 939x529px
>>132737501
*mister president
>>
File: Newman.jpg (6KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
Newman.jpg
6KB, 250x226px
>>132721723

Lol, if there was a war between Croatia and Slovenia, we'd have Slovenia occupied within 24h.
>>
>>132737799
Didgets confirm
>>
>>132737774
Is he like half Albanian?
>>
File: 1496509599827s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496509599827s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
I think there is almost only one solution to clear all major territorial claims for the next few hundred years, establishing a Kind of trade,economic,military,diplomatic and administrative confederation, not Union, we aren't lefty-fags. To oppose the EU and stop our farmers and villagers from claiming land that they sometimes never heard of. All countries would remain Independent, there would be a parliament elected by People from all countries, Basic Things would be the purpose:
>If any Country has any Claim on anything, the Folks in the parliament have to decide if that is legit, and because that won't work in the first place 90% of the time, we can let random neutral countries who send neutral persons decide, like Chile,Kongo,India,Finland,Iceland or Australia, if they say it's legit, the Country can send some bureaucrats who participate in Administration and tell their People something cheering, and from then on they can all happily produce some maps on which random province is shown as part of random Balkan Country, only marked with a star and the text for it saying: The Balkan Confed says so
>Claims outside of the Balkan Union would always be supported
>The Balkan parliament would be Independent from politicians in the countries, to prevent ex-communists and liberals from corruption in there
>Diplomatic Terms would contain not to have to be supported by one big sugar Daddy to suck the cock, the Confederationwould mostly try to act in General Balkan interest, so Russia,Poland,Turkey,Italy and Germany couldn't take unwanted influence
>Travel and working in other countries would be allowed, but who is allowed to do that remains for the countries themselves to decide
>Economic Support would mean that the countries would share Money,open and invest in each others markets,Combine companies and go for Export while regulating Import
>Militarys would corperate greatly
>Main Goal is staying sovereign, corperating with EU,NATO and all others is somewhat restricted
>>
>>132737049
300000,what every year you adjust for inflation?Similar to Jasenovac.
>>
I hear people talk about great Albania, including kosovo and parts of macednia.
Gonna be interesting for sure, and serbs cant stay away from war as we know.
>>
>>132737877
No
>>
>>132737877
Just fagfriend, he has made a lesbian half croat woman prime Minister, he is "progressive"
>>
>>132737947
Nope. Pre war +500,000, post war ~240,000 and this dropped to to 180,000 in a few years because they were old as fuck and the geezers that were ready to croak anyways and didn't care that the ustases were coming.
>>
>>132737944
Why dont we let Israel decide which lands are Palastinian while we're letting bought jews decide who keeps what.
>>
>>132738012
It was a polemic about his father was not his real father but a journalist from kosovo
>>
>>132721723
>>Croatia vs Slovenia

lol

that's never going happen

and if it did, it would last for 4 hours and after that croatia would just have more land

>>132721723
>>Croatia vs Serbia

we won once, we can do it again

but also not going to happen
>>
>>132738765
>we won once, we can do it again
you were never in war with serbia
>>
>>132738888
The gets in this thread
>>
>>132731918
>be world's tallest population
>Hobbiton is your capitol
>>
>>132738888
this
also quads
>>
>>132738888
>implying that 90s Yugoslavia wasnt Serbia on steroids
>>
>>132738888

yeah, maybe technically

but i mean, we weren't attacked by fucking macedonia
>>
>>132739115
>>132739143
>implying you were fighting against yugoslavia after recognizing of your independence in 1992.
>>
>>132739314
What else can you expect from these high-functioning autists? The just spew colloquial statement that they heard from their whore president.
>>
>>132739314
>yugoslavia
>serbia and montenegro
Pick one, Jovan.
Yugoslavia fell apart after the seccession of almost all other republics. Serbia and Montenegro were Yugoslavia only in name.
If you really find this too hard to understand, let me put it to you this way; 2/6 is not the same as 6/6
>>
>>132739857
yes, and it was not croatia vs yugoslavia like you portray it here since you were also a part of it until you got recognized. shortly after that JNA forces retreated by a treaty
>>
>>132737774
If you don't enlarge the pic, it looks like a bad Comey clone
>>
>>132739857
What do you find so hard to understand, the Yugoslav wars (besides the kosovo war because that was just a cia hitjob brought by express from washington) were conflicts between the seceding countries and their REBELLING local forces and not invading Yugoslav rump state. The vukovar business was all set up by milosevic to gain political points at home, if he seriously wanted to fight you there he would of entered zagorje in no time ,Ivan.
>>
Croatia vs Slovenia or Serbia is impossible, nobody really cares about either of them, the only possible scenario involving Croatia is if Bosnian muslims start doing something in Herzegovina, but if that happens there's a 99% chance that Croats and Serbs will be on the same side in the war.
>>
>>132721750
THEY WUZ WHITE BOI
>>
File: 1487269957876.png (1MB, 906x643px) Image search: [Google]
1487269957876.png
1MB, 906x643px
>>132740551
>but if that happens there's a 99% chance that Croats and Serbs will be on the same side in the war.
bring it on!
>>
>>132725837
Ffs leave Bulgaria out of this. We're too poor and miserable for this shit. Our army is like 2000 people on a good day
>>
>>132740740
>that pic
cringe
>>
>>132737578
Any books in particular you care to recommend?
>>
>>132740740
a ubij se xD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaHCr0oUR-I

Intepretation of Hair musical in Yugoslavia 1969 !!! The first country to have this musical in language other than english and second country in Europe to have this musical done.

I want my Yugoslavs back!
Enjoy /pol/s.
>>
>>132741250
>xD
ne, ti
>>
>>132740058
Yeah it was even worse; it was Sebia AND Montenegro vs Croatia. Because your Montenegrin vassal bitches took their navy and bombed the shit out of our southern coast and Dubrovnik. So it was an attack on more fronts, serbscum.
>>132740456
>YNA would have entered Zagorje if they wanted.
Oh, so thats why they pulled out of every YNA base in Croatia? Because 'if they wanted, they could have'? YNA was stronk only when fighting forces much smaller than them and murdering civvies.
Also, all those YNA batallions that surrendered during the war, despite their better equipment and ammo.
>>
>>132741612
>it was Sebia AND Montenegro vs Croatia.
again, read my post
you didn't had any official army, you didn't even had your country in that time. while i do agree some of commanders did stupid shit like bombing dubrovnik, JNA was legally trying to prevent civil war which erupted in your country, no matter how much you try to deny it with these ridiculous strawmans
>>
>>132721750
fpbp
>>132737720
It's as much of a real country as Bosnia.
>>
>>132741612
They didn't care to occupy and torture random croat areas that were 90% croat thats why, cause serbs aren't like NDH ustasas that want land that has nothing to do with them in their country. If you say " we waaaan the war" when ppl talk about a 2.0 serb-croat war then stfu if serbia wanted to invade those areas you are fat outta luck dumb fuck you would get completely rekt. The never even ATTEMPTED to go to non-serb areas you bitch.
>>
>>132742239
>They didn't care to occupy and torture random croat areas that were 90%
they did though
>>
>>132725837
>We have bee growing closer together recently and their PM openly admitted we are the same people. The albozerg ymthreat sobered them up. No one else will help them.
>b-but muh lebensraum
Yeah pretty much. I hope they stop their LARPing sometime soon. I guess it would actually take a Balkan war for them to come to their senses. The Macedonia/Bulgaria conflict is 100% about nationalistic bullshit. Obviously we would bail them out if there's an Alb*nian happening.

>3. Turkey tries to annex parts of Bulgaria.. Crimea style. We have 8% muslims who are genetically Bulgar and got forcefully converted during the roach slavery. Problem is roach agents have convinced them they are t*rkish in the last 80 years due to
our government's passivity. Erdoroach might try to exploit that.

I don't know how many Bulgarian t*rks are willing to give their lives for the Sultan, though. And it's not 80 years, don't forget that the commies tried to straighten that problem out by changing their names and so on. I think that that was one of the good things they did.
>>
>>132741884
>the Croatian independence was internationally recognized in January 1992, when both the European Economic Community and the United Nations granted Croatia diplomatic recognition, and the country was accepted into the United Nations shortly thereafter
Fuck off, revisionist scum. Thinking like that will inevitably make us go to war again. Not all Serbs and Montenegrins were to blame but all YNA soldiers after December 1991 were Serbs and Montenegrins.
>>132742239
>They didn't care to occupy and torture random croat areas that were 90% croat
Oh yeah but 89.9% Croat areas were fair game and women had their babies taken out of their wombs, but its okay, 'it was only 89.9% Croatian village'
>you bitch
Say that IRL to me not online and see what happens, Jovo from dijaspora
>>
>>132727683
This. Turks in Bulgaria really aren't a problem demographically speaking (or otherwise, really). Gypsies are a problem that can be taken care of in a matter of weeks, only using volunteers.
>>
>>132742313
"Occupy"? Where cause it was either an inconsequential border tit-for-tat or it was a lost part of the war. Did they shell croat areas during the war and as a response to croat actions, yeah, and they also naval bomb majority areas too. But no conquest "I beat you" type battle for croat areas.
>>
>>132742900
My grandfather was literally tortured by Serbs and he is from Dalmatia
>>
>>132742873
>>the Croatian independence was internationally recognized in January 1992, when both the European Economic Community and the United Nations granted Croatia diplomatic recognition, and the country was accepted into the United Nations shortly thereafter
it's not revisionism, you have just proven my point with that quote, that croatia was officially recognized in 1992
geez, i just wonder how you were taught in schools about such things, yet you accuse me of revisionism and wrong-thinking that will lead us into war. hypocrisy much?
>>
>>132742873
Show me that '89.9%" croat area that was conquest occupied unilaterally as not retaliatory to a croat action. And it has to be big i.e no villages that isn't going to conquest a entire 50,000 km country.
>>
>>132742900
This is me
>give rational arguments, provide at least partial proof
>have experience with local and regional history
>not a little bitch
This is you
>'this is not my personal opinion, also my opinion is not based on any rational evidence, because Im wrong and cant argue for shit'
>try to refute logical arguments by random useless phrases
>little bitch
>>
>>132743057
Anecdotal im talking "you tried to invade southern third of our country and were beaten back". Cause croatia never beat JNA 1990s army nice try.
>>
File: balkanfamilyballs.jpg (513KB, 1285x720px) Image search: [Google]
balkanfamilyballs.jpg
513KB, 1285x720px
>>132721723
UGH there we go again...

Whenever some non-Bakan twerp decides to start talking about Balkans this keeps happening.
https://youtu.be/-Lb9wiZ8gY0
>>
>>132743302
>Still doesn't provide solid operation or areas that were invaded to all croat areas to serbia control, claims hes croat and lives near areas so he automatically knows more"
K bye
>>
>>132743560
*add
>>
>>132743176
SO every little genocide and massacre UNTIL that point in January of 1992 was OK in your book? And what about the rest of the war? What about Bosnian independence? What arbitrary dates do you find to justify slaughter there? Come on, youre pulling on straw here.
>>132743194
>makes retarded conditions to accept a fact
>'see? It doesnt fit my conditions, it wasnt genocide'
Next thing you'll say Srebrenica was a game of Indians and cowboys gone horribly wrong.
>>
>>132741946
>from Bulgaria
Kill yourself gypsy
>>
>>132743560
>Still doesn't provide solid operation or areas that were invaded to all croat areas to serbia control

Sorry Im not in the National Archives in Belgrade to snap a couple photos of YNA documents from 91-95 for you, s-sorry senpai

>claims hes croat and lives near areas so he automatically knows more
So that doesnt make any sense to you, how someone living in a certain region would know something more about said region than lets say, someone in fucking canada?
>>
>>132735756
>goat fucking
>porn
My sides.
>>
>>132743625
>SO every little genocide and massacre UNTIL that point in January of 1992 was OK in your book? And what about the rest of the war? What about Bosnian independence? What arbitrary dates do you find to justify slaughter there? Come on, youre pulling on straw here.
it was a war, and no genocide happened during the whole of it, even including bosnian one (inb4 muh srebrenica and 8000 gorillion innocent mujahedeens)

you're just shifting points now since you realized you were wrong from the start

>And what about the rest of the war?
i will repeat it once again - after recognizing your independence, a treaty with yugoslavia followed after which JNA forces retreated from croatia. what exactly is not clear to you there?
>>
>>132743918
>Bosnian
Opinion discarded. See you at the next genocide.
>>
>>132743625
If you had an answer, so a place that is pretty big, i.e Sombor type city that was tried to be taken but it was >70% croat (or any percent just not 55% and near half croat), you would immediately offer it up. Since you responded now about 4 times and kept attacking me instead you probably are indirectly agreeing with what I'm saying.
>>
>Aussie looks at Balkan thread
>Witnesses angry Croats that are trying to stir hate

I'm glad we deny those fuckers from marching with the ANZACs year after year. Croat tears are plentiful every year
>>
>>132744374
>Aussie
okay Jovane
>>
>>132744098
>>132744140
>>132744374
Serbshills are strong in this thread. I cant repell this level of faggotry alone
>>
>>132737578
this desu.
If you unironically glorify Milosevic, Tudjman or Izetbegovic you should off yourself. Croatia and Slovenia are beautiful countries and I would like to enter into some kind of economical unity with them something like V4, love, peace and prosperity. Enough with Ustashe and Chetniks. Montengro IS a fake country though.

t. serb
>>
>>132744688
>i have no arguments so will retort to muh shills
typical nigger-tier behavior
>>
>>132721723
There's won't be a war, every politican on balkan is corrupted and doesn't care about war, stop promoting hate
>>
>>132744690
this tbqh
>>
File: sleep tight rato.png (446KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
sleep tight rato.png
446KB, 650x487px
>>132744690
>>132737944
>>
>>132744688
>>132744416
Not a drop of blood that Serb in me, take my word for it if you can but I do have common sense. I have enough common sense to say that nazi dick riders need to sow their mouth shut because it's the 21st century and Hitler has been dead for a long time. Come out of your wholes you autists and some larping grand daddy ante
>>
>>132744866
Backstabber shill detected.
>>
File: itachi.jpg (40KB, 640x441px) Image search: [Google]
itachi.jpg
40KB, 640x441px
>>132741392
>mfw
>>
>>132744866
True, but people should instead start nurturing brotherhood. Otherwise, we'll be overtaken by the Ottomans again.... by the wills of non-Balkan people.
>>
>>132721723
>no Kosovo vs.
>>
Kosovo!
>>
>>132745094
Sleep tight rato
>>
>>132745219
That reference to Ante kinda outs you but alright....
>>
File: 144_1000.jpg (405KB, 908x1730px) Image search: [Google]
144_1000.jpg
405KB, 908x1730px
I liked the thread better when it was about who fucked more of each others women.
>>
>>132744866
True.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.