[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

honestly through all of this i just feel sad that this is the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: ar.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ar.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
honestly through all of this i just feel sad that this is the world I have been born into and that I will have to deal with whatever comes my way even though all of the problems I will face are not in any way my fault. I as a millenial will have to deal with the problems, barriers, and conflicts created by the older generation. I will have to pay off the debt, I will have to get a college education and in doing so accumulate more debt that I can ever pay off, I will have to go to war and kill my fellow man who has been thrust into a world no different from mine and will have to suffer through a world he had no say in the creation of. I am the one who will have to find my way through this corrupt depressing world created by the older generation all while I am being constantly called the irresponsible one. I am the irresponsible one yet I will be dealing with what their irresponsibility caused. I will be denounced as lesser when I will have to suffer through the hell created by them. Why? I did not ask to be born into this society. I want nothing more than happiness but I cant attain it. I cant when shit like this is happening all around me. I have no say, no power, but I cling to what little feeling of community I can get from you all. Help

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.