[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to come up with one valid reason for disliking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: cheney.jpg (234KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
cheney.jpg
234KB, 1200x797px
You have 10 seconds to come up with one valid reason for disliking Dick Cheney
>tfw you literally can't
Get over it, he was a net gain for the U.S.
>>
I hate that he's a dick.
>>
>>132713908

He's not dead yet
>>
>>132713908
He literally started wars to bankroll his own company. Halliburton was selling coke for 500 dollars a pack or something insane to troops.
>>
I'd say he was the Last Grownup in the White House since George H Bush, but now it's Mike Pence.
>>
File: no.jpg (35KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
35KB, 500x284px
>>132713908
His aim with a gun is fucking terrible.
>>
>>132713908
His daughter is gay, making him a failure as a father and a man.
>>
>>132713908
OY vey great ol' dick.
drilling for oil in golan with lord rothschild and ruport "i'm not a kike" murdoch.
https://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/
>>
>>132713908
other than doing 9/11?
>>
>>132713908
Started a useless war that astronomically increased our deficit and killed thousands of Americans so that the MIC/Israel could profit.
One of the reasons I voted for Trump was because I thought that Hillary would be more like Cheney (ie. a neocon) that Trump would. My belief. in this has been shaken but not yet destroyed.
>>
>>132713908
>be me, 5 or 6 years old
>at school playground, someone carved the word "dick" on the slide
>Ask friend what dick means
>"It's a bad word"
>"Oh"
>Later that evening, my parents are watching evening CNN and they're spewing some shit about Cheney as VP
>They were fake news even back then
>I blurt out, "Vice President Dick Cheney's a dick"
>Parents look at me
>mfw
>>
He snaked his way out of Vietnam
>>
>>132713908
His daughter is a dyke.
>>
>>132713908
He shot Ken Cosgrove
>>
>>132713908
Oh you know, THE IRAQ WAR and ISIS.
>>
>>132713908
>Dick Cheney
>Has goal of a "New American Century", a blueprint to repeat the success of the brilliant, egalitarian American statesmen of the fifties
>Unlike his predecessors, has no war service record or significant business, intellectual or political accomplishments
>Handed a Pax America with no deficit, no wars and uncontested global military and economic dominance
>Throws it all down the shitter for a series of wars resulting from bureaucratic ineptitude.
>Sells a bunch of construction equipment to failed state.
>US is unable to recover previous economic or military prominence
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.