[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was talking to 2 Christians today, and they told me that corruption

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2157.png (246KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2157.png
246KB, 550x535px
I was talking to 2 Christians today, and they told me that corruption entered Christianity when the Romans introduced it into their society and blended it with Paganism in order to merge the pagan and Christian communities of the Roman Empire, and that later the temple of Judea was destroyed when the Romans conquered Jerusalem and destroyed it, and it was rebuilt in 1948 when the Israelites returned to their homeland.
They said the rebuilding of the temple of Judea indicates the second coming of Jesus, and they showed me passages in the Bible saying prophecizing this.

So tell me again how Christianity is a good religion and how Christians aren't cucked by Jews?
>>
>>132706169
Stupid, Christianity was super fringe until they exploited white guilt.
>>
>>132707889
>rebuilt in 1948
>Dome of Rock is still there
>>
>>132706169
They are wrong. It was fucked when they combined the jews book with the christians texts. It was a way of subverting the future of christianity.

Christians are cucks to jews and don't even know it most of the time.
>>
Were those two """christians""" united statians? If so, they were not Christians. Also, it's funny, because you shithole nations cannot understand that you cannot just be "Christian"; you have to adhere to a certain brach of the umbrella term that is Christianity. Your utter ignorance and stupidity don't surprise me, though. You subhuman animals haven't even been baptized.
>>
>>132710053
>>132710053 #
Everything they were saying was out of the Bible they had open and they were showing me the passages that said it.
Sounds like a christian to me.
They even told me you're actually supposed to go to mass on Saturday and showed me where it said that in the Bible, and they explained that the day of mass was changed to Sunday by the Romans to adhere Christianity to their pagan customs.
>>
>>132706169
The Temple was destroyed by Hadrian roughly 2 centuries before Constantine's "conversion" to Catholicism.
>>
>>132706169
Corruption isnt a part of christianity, it was introduced by leftist shills
Certain traditions being blended with paganism has no ill meaning into it, as the intent is not pagan to begin with
>>
>>132706169
Christianity was created by Jews because they wanted to make usery legal in Rome.
>>
>>132706169
>corruption entered Christianity when the Romans introduced it into their society and blended it with Paganism in order to merge the pagan and Christian communities of the Roman Empire

CATHOLICS.
>>
File: 1497553685063.png (420KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1497553685063.png
420KB, 607x608px
>>132706169
Protestants aren't Christian.
>>
File: jesuschrist.jpg (72KB, 779x960px) Image search: [Google]
jesuschrist.jpg
72KB, 779x960px
a lot of loyalty for a dead jew
>>
File: mad.png (90KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
90KB, 1500x1200px
>>132715241
Or perhaps they're wondering why you would kill a man if he is going to Heaven.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.