[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /pol/ want mainstream attention? We've gotten attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498887056771.jpg (162KB, 677x594px) Image search: [Google]
1498887056771.jpg
162KB, 677x594px
Does /pol/ want mainstream attention? We've gotten attention from millions this election cycle, it's cool that people acknowledge the power of autism, but sometimes I think it's defacing the entire board, people now think /pol/ is synonymous with Trump, to a degree it is, but /pol/ discusses plenty more then just Trump, what're your thoughts?
>>
>>132705216
why does every conservative girl look like an obese sorority sister?
>>
File: 1499027434643.jpg (10KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
1499027434643.jpg
10KB, 238x238px
>>132705216
Stop trying to analyze an anonymous board's culture as it is unfolding. I understand it is summer, but shut the fuck up.
>>
>>132705509
Not a summer fag, just can't help but to notice, it kind of takes away from what makes the board unique, does it not?
>>
>>132705373
Probably because they are, or once were
>>
>>132705746
No, but you, in your fruitless attempt to analyze the direction of (and no doubt attempt to sway, which you would fail doing so) this board's culture is taking away from what makes the board unique. Efforts to herd /pol/ always fails, you cannot control such autism. Now back to your owner little goy.
>>
The only people (if you can call them that) who are afraid of /pol/ getting popular are shills and their jewish overlords.
>>
>>132706007
I don't think that's entirely accurate, though /pol/ has many a topic, the media perspective of /pol/ is Donald Trump and only Donald Trump, that's a fact. That's what I think is stupid. I was also never intending to grasp the direction of /pol/, I never even suggested it was going in such a direction, I only made the assertion that the media sees /pol/ as TrumpLand (which they do)
>>
>>132706446
>the media perspective of /pol/ is Donald Trump and only Donald Trump
false, and also sage, you are clearly a jew or a very obedient goy
>>
>>132705880
So you're saying she likes the D?
>>
>>132707823
Essentially, God speed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.