[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why cant lefties meme? is it my bias or is it a true phenomena?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: graves.jpg (489KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
graves.jpg
489KB, 1024x768px
why cant lefties meme? is it my bias or is it a true phenomena?

also terrible lefty meme thread.
>>
>>132700056
pic unrelated
>>
there is no truth in it. it not even hyperbole. They are like memes of memes
>>
File: magapedes.jpg (179KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
magapedes.jpg
179KB, 1000x800px
idk i don't think that the left even makes the memes against trump voters. maybe 1 out of every 100 is alright
>>
>>132700517
makes any of the good* memes against trump voters
>>
>>132700321
yeah that is why i think it is a true phenomena. a good meme is a robust contradiction or a solid thesis and all lefties have is emotional platitudes so that cant make powerful memes
>>
>>132700517
i like this magapedes meme but i think it was made by the "alt right" to make fun of the "alt light"
>>
>>132700731
yeah thats what I was meaning to say. the good ones against the right are still from the right lel. the lefts memes are samantha bee tier 98% of the time
>>
>>132700989
oh now i see what you meant i read your post poorly. and its crazy even lefties acknowledge that their memes are "Samantha Bee-tier" as you refer to it kek but it must really be an objective phenomena and not just our biases
>>
File: IMG_4702.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4702.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>132700056
Bump my cock in your ear
>>
>>132700056
Niggers will always nig
>>
>>132700056
True phenomena. Leftists tend to think of memes as more of a tool to spread a message, as opposed to what modern memes are, which are generally satirical and humorous and without much of a point beyond insult/keks. The fact that they get ass hurt about it makes them think that to make their own original ones means they have to include something that offends their opposition. However, since most right wingers and autists know how to take a fucking joke, they have the need to use political messages instead, and most just spread them or pretend to laugh at them because it fits their purposes.
>>
File: 100% sweetie.png (430KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
100% sweetie.png
430KB, 680x680px
>>132700989
>samantha bee tier 98% of the time

Fucking comedy.
>>
>>132700056
tfw you can tell the autist who made this cant speak english
>>
>>132702700
Russian Memers
>>
>>132700056
They outsourced that shit.
>>
>>132700056
Most of the left are mentally ill and have a messed up sense of reality.

This in turn destroys ones sense of humor

this in turn destroys the ability to meme.
>>
>>132702245
during communism it was forbidden to make jokes about government so people we making allusions (memes) to not get punished

and you know what?
>>
>>132703476
>we
found the larper
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.