[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there more radicals in America right now or has it always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1499308608251.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499308608251.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
Are there more radicals in America right now or has it always been like this? I mean it isn't just the hippies anymore, people are fucking insane.

Pic not related
>>
File: NO.jpg (35KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
35KB, 340x270px
>>
I'd say so
when the jobs and money get tight people want things to change
people are aligning into groups antifa communists or conservatives and they all blame each other

the problem is people want to use the government to fix this, but it was the government that created the problem in the first place
>>
File: radical.jpg (43KB, 720x554px) Image search: [Google]
radical.jpg
43KB, 720x554px
>>132700025
You say that like its a bad thing. Internet has broken existing system of opinion control, now we go back to actual democracy, aka. borderline mob violence.
>>
>>132701033
it's the gynocentrist govornment combined with modern capitalist nature

and people will never ''wake up'' btw. thjey'll continue to be drone consumerists. even the ''alt-right'', or whatever the fuck they call themselves
>>
>>132700025
it's always been like this
https://storify.com/sphenoid/days-of-rage-pt-1

look at the 70s, there were over 1900 bombings in America in 1972 alone
>>
>>132700025
Polarization does that with the whole "If you're not with me, you're against me" spiel.
>>
also when talking about radical opinions like trannys or fags or super religious people
they're not a problem until they start using the government to enforce rules
religious people being forced to bake a faggot a cake
trannys arguing about bathrooms then turning that issue into public school bathrooms
religious people wanting to ban abortions
conservatives who want to throw drug users in jail

they're all using the government to force their opinion and for some reason extremists are the ones that represent the majority on each side
>>
>>132701724
>religious people wanting to ban abortions

This wouldn't be a bad thing to be on this side if we didn't have a ton of niggers and spic popping out babies left and right.
>>
>>132701345
oh yeah I agree with that
>>
>>132701724
big businesses are pandering to these people too

1) more monopolies as there's more audience with all these new cliques ''made by identity politics''
2) gets people arguing over this retarded and meaningless shit
3) gov supports it
4) everyone is kept under control
>>
>>132701033
What problems are there exactly? America seems still like a great place to live. There's jobs everywhere if you just get trained.

>>132701186
Mob violence against who and for what? We should want to ease human suffering, not perpetuate it.
>>
>>132701982
and then the government redistributes your wealth through taxes to niggers and spics while they ridicule you just for being white
really pisses people off, and I don't want to support this system anymore, I'll never benefit from it
I just do enough to be comfortable, research and support blockchain technology because I think this is our way out of this mess, and try to chill while the world burns
>>
>>132702516
it's not terrible but our way of life is being chipped away
there's affirmative action and diversity quotas to meet for good jobs
small business owners have to follow more and more regulations each year
our taxes aren't being used solely for our country
our financial system is rigged, we lose wealth to inflation each year
I can go on and on
>>
>>132702516
Against opposing political parties, interest groups, etc., all for political power. Basically America in the 1800's. I'm not saying its good or bad, I'm saying its an inevitable condition of democracy. The only way it can remain stable is with strict opinion control.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.