[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /Pol/'s thoughts on Yassmin Abdel-Magied? I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 2.png (2MB, 1374x1102px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
2MB, 1374x1102px
What are /Pol/'s thoughts on Yassmin Abdel-Magied? I think she's delightfully spunky and not afraid to speak her mind.
>>
>>132695129
>I think she's delightfully spunky
She's as hateful as you'd expect of someone in the far left.

>not afraid to speak her mind.
She says a lot of shit, I mean fake news, fake ideas shit. When called out on it, she claims racism.
>>
>>132695129
She belongs in the gas chamber
>>
File: 1499221447491m.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1499221447491m.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>132695129
Head on a pike

Fucken cunt. Disrespect the ANZACs you deserve to go back to your shit hole your from.

A Daft cunt that has narcissistic personaility.
>>
She's a dumb cunt who supports sharia while simultaneously not understanding sharia.

She's like an inept and stupid Linda Sarsour. She's just as dangerous, but less cunning. The Islamists would consider her a useful idiot. Aussies need to put her in her place before she fools young women into thinking Islam is just like any other religion.
>>
>>132695129
Nigger
>>
>>132696440
Don't worry we'll keep tabs on her.
>>
I was surprised to see she still gets work after the ANZAC thing. I thought she'd disappear and they'd get a new taqiyya merchant in that is less stupid.
As infuriating as it might be: it's probably better for us if our enemies are retards.
>>
She regularly communicates with a known terrorist on goybook, asking his advice on how to spread Sharia to dumb liberals.

How she still has a job with ABC is beyond me. Maybe she'll eventually be used as a tool for how Muslims slowly become radicalized
>>
>>132697225

That same terrorist gets airtime on Australian TV and radio too.
>>
>>132697484
What terrorist?
>>
too dark and a towel head
>>
Why is always some Muslim cunt with a special alternative type headrag who is always so uppity?

Hope she gets Parkinson's disease
>>
File: Autism.png (306KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.png
306KB, 570x587px
>>132695129
http://archive.is/IIzOA
That smug cunt is the poms problem now
>>
>>132695129
She is in lock step with Hizb ut-Tahrir, you don't really need to say any more than that.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/feminist-activist-yassmin-abdelmagied-sought-advice-from-hizb-uttahrir/news-story/8fb7d208cfac65646173cc3a4180c1a2
>>
>>132695129
If you look up 'smug' in the dictionary, there's no words, just this photo.
>>
>>132698314
Not to mention Waleed Aly, and you can also add the Muslim footy players who've been in the news recently..

Its strange in that they've clearly grown up in Australia and picked up a facade of being a "modern Australian". But the smugness they posses so frequently (its actually quite a key part of their personalities) is really the antithesis to the archetype Australian personality which even today, modern Anglo-Australians still have in droves.

Any following they have must be 100% manufactured.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.