[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>See "Breaking News!!" story on nu/shit/ with an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: c41.jpg (45KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
c41.jpg
45KB, 600x479px
>See "Breaking News!!" story on nu/shit/ with an obviously hyperpartisan right wing bias
>Just expect it to be fake news at this point
>It always is

>CNN Blackmailed a guy!
No they didn't.
>CNN faked the Russia story!
No they didn't.

Seriously, this shit has to fucking stop. At some point, you right wing hillbilly morons are going to have to realize there is a difference between bullshit and reality and that lying won't help you.
>>
Nice try faggot
>>
>>132689689
Shill
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497367113488.jpg (21KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497367113488.jpg
21KB, 460x460px
>>132689689
Ur b8 wasnt 2 gr8 m8
>>
>>132689809
>>132689916
>>132690172
>Lie
>Get mad when people just say "You're lying".
Lol humanity has fallen this far. What sickening subhuman trash you are.
>>
>>132691208
But they did blackmail a guy, they threatened to release his info if he did not apoligisie there is even SS of it o.O
There are also videos of them saying he hacking b.s was fake. evidence but no evidence of hacking
>>
>>132691470
That's not what happened.
>>
>thought OP was going to give some legitimate example
>example are two stories that were real
>>
>>>132691470
>That's not what happened.

>Lie

Oh will he get mad next?
>>
Then of course there's shit like """"""""""""""""""""Pizza (Retard) Gate"""""""""""""""""""" or the Seth Rich story, which was already admittede to be made up by a Fox """"News""""" """""""""""""""reporter""""""""""""""". Or the claim that 3 million illegals voted in the election (no evidence). Literally everything the right wing says is a fucking lie and it's getting annoying now.
>>
>>132689689
Fake and gay
>>
>>132691908
>Two misrepresented stories are the real thing!
No, dumb neonazi. It's kinda funny that neonazis are the biggest shills for jewish capitalism in human history.
>>
>>132691764
Nice reply :/
>>132691957
Yeah I do not give a shit about those stories but the first two you said are true. p.s I am not Alt right
>>
>>132692116
>Nice reply :/

>Pineapples are made of Tuna fish
>No they're not.

>Yeah I do not give a shit about those stories but the first two you said are true. p.s I am not Alt right
You retarded harpies put out fake news literally every single fucking day. The entire right wing has become Alex Jones tier.
>>
CNN is dog shit. Now fuck off.
>>
>>132689689
>No they didn't.
Yeah they did. At the very best, they didn't think about how the statement was worded and it was unintentional, but it was still blackmail.
"Unless X does (desired behavior here), we will do Y".
>>
If you're making these threads and you're not getting paid for it I think you should kill yourself.
>>
>>132689689
>there is a difference between bullshit and reality and that lying won't help you
that is what we keep telling you
quit defending the establishment that controls the worlds banks, fights wars for proft and human sacrifice, is responsible for 9/11, the media brainwashing, and world wide pedo rings
you're the bad guy you idiot, you support human enslavement, the destruction of individuality, culture, and everything else that's wholesome in this world, you retard scumbag
>>
File: 540830-9868.jpg (29KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
540830-9868.jpg
29KB, 475x356px
>>132689689
Haha did posting this make your little tight pussy wet you shill? I hope so. You probably feel very naughty for posting this, shill, but I have to inform you that we don't even care about your post that much, because we really know the incentive behind it. But that probably makes you just even more excited. I can already sense the tingles that you feel right now. You'd wish one of us were at your place, because then you wouldn't get away as easily. Only talking shit to incite sexual tension, making your little used up liberal sluthole dripping like the niagara falls. But don't worry: we at /pol/ know exactly how to deal with liberal whores. It excites them everytime when we grab them by the shoulders and whisper redpills to them in a sexual manner while you hide your goldrings. This is the kind of sexual dominance you shills wish for, which you don't find anywhere else, which is why you come to /pol/ only to get yourself some cummies. Don't worry. We at /pol/ know how to macho. Your little cuckbois can go to their shed while we show you how to really handle little bitches like you. Suck my cock.
>>
>>132695563
>you
I'm not CNN.

>>132692439
>But my knowing lies and blatant right wing propaganda that would embarrass the Soviets is TRUE!! REEEEE LISTEN TO ME!!!
Go to hell.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.