[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Chinks subhuman? http://nationalpost.com/g00/news/l

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: subhumans.jpg (5KB, 250x137px) Image search: [Google]
subhumans.jpg
5KB, 250x137px
Why are Chinks subhuman?

http://nationalpost.com/g00/news/local-news/caught-on-video-elderly-ottawa-man-with-dementia-punched-in-face-11-times-by-personal-support-worker/
>>
The weak should fear the strong.
>>
>>132688437
There is nothing wrong with this. The old man was being salty and those were light totally restrained taps.

This is probably the only guy in the home who can handle the old man. All the female nurses would probably actually hurt him.
>>
File: 1484967560850.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1484967560850.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
I'm scared of turning old. I'm not even scared of death, but turning old is terrifying to me. I'm probably going to off myself at 55.
>>
>>132689099
You shouldn't be sick and in a home any earlier than 80 so I think you can enjoy a vibrant adulthood for 15 years longer than that.
>>
File: 2.png (72KB, 688x726px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
72KB, 688x726px
>>132688437
They have no empathy.
>>
>>132689099
>imagine being an old person in the tolerant peoples republic of Leafcuckistan, being abused in the nursing home by some 30 year old syrian refugee children from the congo. that is your future leaf unless you guys shake off marxism
>>
File: Monkeyknifefight.jpg (64KB, 820x460px) Image search: [Google]
Monkeyknifefight.jpg
64KB, 820x460px
>>132688437
>chinks abusing camelfuckers
>>
>>132688437
That's not even bad, I heard about this and was expecting much worse.

You can even tell he felt bad and was nice to the guy later.
>>
>>132689060
I agree with this. you can clearly see the old guy fucking with the chink. how would you feel if some old guy is fucking with you while you are changing his diaper. chink is barely punching him if you can even call those punches. meanwhile niggers..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVG04EG1ljY
>>
>>132689322
good post anon, but
>ancap
please reconsider
>>
>>132688798
this, times 1000
>>
>>132689099
Leaf, please kill as many gooks as possible before you off yourself.

You could have avoided this mess by not letting the gooks colonize you in the first place 3bh
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.