[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do Indian gas station owners get into the USA? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: rommel-inspecting-defenses.jpg (366KB, 1600x1443px) Image search: [Google]
rommel-inspecting-defenses.jpg
366KB, 1600x1443px
How the fuck do Indian gas station owners get into the USA? What is their visa status?

Are they family of doctors or scientists or something?

Shit pisses me off.
>>
back in the 1960s and 1970s, many Indians living in either India or East Africa had very few opportunities to get ahead in their home countries. Back then, many families could only afford to send their first born to Europe or US under a student visa.
Once that first person got a student visa, and later green card, they could either do a family sponsorship, or the entire family would put their money in 1 person's account, and have them get an investor visa. Since the second and third siblings might not have degree suitable for work in the US, a motel or gas station is a good stable owner-operated job. The owner can work the register or front desk, family can help turn over rooms, etc.
>>
>>132687305
alright, im an guy who had indian parents, let's get your question answered.
So what my parents did is that they came on an employment authorization visa, my dad working for 3M. He had to work in the type of industry in order to keep his status. After 10 years, he got his Greencard. Now that he has a greencard, he can quit his job and work as a damn window cleaner if he wanted to. That's one way, and that's pretty much the most common way, as all my indian friends had them immigrate that way. Some of them had family who already went that way, and so they immigrated as well.

Hope this clears up shit.
>>
>>132687489
that seems about right, don't know families who came in that way, but plausible.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.