[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys complain about CNN being fake news, yet this board is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1440117511190.png (601KB, 2560x2489px)
1440117511190.png
601KB, 2560x2489px
You guys complain about CNN being fake news, yet this board is full of people who fall for the fake facebook/twitter screencaps, fake infographics, and fake news headlines that flood this board nonstop. I'm aware that CNN does not have 100% perfect journalistic integrity, but you have no right to criticize when the majority of you are the most gullible shills on the planet.
>>
they believed hanassholesolo was 15 because some anon said so. gullible as hell
>>
>>132674266
My cousin is in the same class as HansAssHoleSol and he assures me that he is indeed 15 years old. You are heartless, is almost a child.
>>
>>132674148
>This is a board
Exactly
>>
>>132674148
But we dont claim to be impartial or truthful
>>
i posted this the other day

"Mainstream media is full of LIES!!"
>Believes in everything some guy with 100k subscribers on youube says
>Goes to an anime website and get "redpilled" by some greentext story wirrten by an annonymous stranger wth no credentials
>Use Archive websites do "discredit" news papers because you found a 4 year old article written for them by some freelance journalist
>All highly educated professor and the whole of Academy is run by leftitst libtards and all their empircal research is bullshit

fuck CNN etc, but why are /pol/ so god damn stupid when it comes to sources?
>>
>>132674148
We aren't responsible of reporting the news internationally, we just shitpost, we aren't getting paid billions of shekels to do it either.. CNN should be held accountable to the authenticity of the bullshit they keep throwing up at people
>>
>>132674148
>>132675335
only that we are a board of peace, which we are
>>
>>132674148
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact
>>
>>132674148
They're holding a mass boycott to defend Reddit. They are everything we hate about SJWs at this point.
>>
>>132674148

PIZZAGATE DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>132674148
Fake news is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him fake news and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

One cannot defend himself against fake news. He attacks with lightning speed from his position of safety and uses his abilities to crush any attempt at defense. Quickly he turns the attacker’s charges back on him and the attacker becomes the liar, the troublemaker, the terrorist. Nothing could be more mistaken than to defend oneself. That is just what fake news wants. He can invent a new lie every day for the enemy to respond to, and the result is that the enemy spends so much time defending himself that he has no time to do what the fake news really fears: to attack. The accused has become the accuser, and loudly he shoves the accuser into the dock. So it always was in the past when a person or a movement fought fake news.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/07/06/ratings-collapse-cnn-now-losing-nick-nite-prime-time-ratings-war/
>>
File: kek.gif (2MB, 409x398px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
2MB, 409x398px
>>132674148

Really? I see people get called out on their shit all the time.

Blame nu/pol/ and plebbitors for any instances of being misled.
>>
>>132674148
CNN is a supposed "unbiased" "news" reporting network

/pol/ is a board of peace

see the difference?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.