[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically dislike non nationalistic libertarians more than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1469424058081.png (178KB, 952x487px) Image search: [Google]
1469424058081.png
178KB, 952x487px
I unironically dislike non nationalistic libertarians more than democrats.
They advocate for opening the borders for profit while their race and nation's culture dies.
Libertarianism only works with 95% white nations and even then it's subject to being subverted by other powers.
>>
>>132648241
God, I used to be an open-borders libertarian who valued economic growth above all else. Now I don't want a single solitary immigrant no matter how special. It took me realizing that all races are not equal, and that every single person pushing third world immigration on the west happens to be Jewish.
>>
>>132648241
It's probably because they feel closer to us so they feel more like a traitor than an enemy.
>>
>>132648241
Get fugged cuck-bertarians
>>
My roommate is one of those cucks. He sees the same writing on the wall as I do, then ACKNOWLEDGES it, but is all for open borders, doesn't care about his race, doesn't care about Islam until they strike....as long as the best people come over.

To tell you the truth, Libertarians like my roomate and the ones you describe are homebodies who would love nothing more than to see the world burn outside while they hunker down. It is pure bitterness for the world.

These people say they are Libertarians, but really want the earth to themselves after it's burned to the ground. Sound like anyone else you (((know))) ? That's why I don't consider myself a libertarian anymore. I'm a white nationalist that promotes capitalism.
>>
I asked this same roommate the other day:

"So man, what are you going to do when your daughter brings Jamal home after the prom?"

His immediate answer:

"Immediately kick her out......wait, does he have a job?"

It's like something represses him. I think I live witj one of (((them))).
>>
>>132652217

>I'm a white nationalist that promotes capitalism.

You're a white nationalist that supports Zionism? A rather odd mixture.
>>
>>132648241
I understand the appeal of libertarianism for sure but there are some things that need some form of government.
>>
File: 1283907798764.jpg (156KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
1283907798764.jpg
156KB, 399x500px
>statistfags think giving more power to the government that caused the problems in the first place is the solution

TOP KEK
>>
>>132648241
"Right Wing populism" should be required reading for all libertarians desu.
>>
>>132653408

>libertarianfags who think that libertarianism is only about economics

Get fucked, you ignorant kike.
>>
>>132654708
I specifically said government in my post.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.