[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate Sargon again? I really can't find anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 30

File: 13825648.jpg (58KB, 550x474px) Image search: [Google]
13825648.jpg
58KB, 550x474px
Why do we hate Sargon again?
I really can't find anything wrong with him to be honest so I would be glad if someone would tell me why he is a cuck
>>
>>132643721
Here's why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaD2Av_47_U
>>
shut up kike he is the epitome of e-celeb bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
>>
File: 1493182950764.jpg (16KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1493182950764.jpg
16KB, 250x243px
>>132644299
who is he?
>>
>>132643721
he's a readical centrist with no real convictions one way or the other
>>
>>132644299

>30 miuntes
>a jew

oh boy
>>
File: 1496066665987.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1496066665987.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>132643721
Because civnat is not an option.
>>
File: Sargon of Cuckad.png (31KB, 865x218px) Image search: [Google]
Sargon of Cuckad.png
31KB, 865x218px
>>132643721
>>
>>132643721
He's good enough. An important tool in shifting the paradigm for normies.
>>
>>132644535
He's chilean
>>
>>132643721
>I can't find anything wrong with him
because you're a retard who probably doesn't think for himself
>>
>>132643721
Well he went on JRE and admitted he created kekistan to make fun of ethno nationalists that's one thing
>>
>>132643721
>We
That aside, he's often babbys first redpill. He's a stepping stone from ultranormie to 1488.
>>
>>132644423
New guy
>>
File: FreeKekistan.jpg (134KB, 602x533px) Image search: [Google]
FreeKekistan.jpg
134KB, 602x533px
>>132644559
he's a literal cuck

btw sage goes in the options field
>>
>>132644299

How about instead of being a faggot you actually present a fucking argument?

>Hurr durr, here's a video to explain exactly jackshit but it's all I'll say because I'm a lazy nigger
>>
>Why do we hate Sargon again?
>we
/pol/ is not one person. Don't make sweeping generalizations based on the antics of a handful of NEETs who try to tear down anyone who isn't goose-stepping around town in a stahlhelm throwing the roman salutes.
>>
Sargon said that the reason blacks never developed any sort of civilization was because they had low population density and lacked cities

He's not redpilled, he's civic nationalist
>>
>>132644770

He is just another leftie, just not of the lunatic fringe, same as the other 'skeptics', he is perfectly fine with multiculturalism and a lot of the degenerate shit.

He had a stream with Millenial Woes and when it came to race realism he just rolled out the typical SJW arguments for hours and called him Nazi etc.
>>
File: BackToReddit.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BackToReddit.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>132644810
>larp flag

>inb4 being this new
>>
>>132644467
This. If the world at large adopted his views it would be debate without conclusion.
>>
>>132643721
He's fat, he's annoying, he's smug, he goes for the lowest bait in history.
He's also e-famous all e-celbs are cancer.
>>
File: 1440442563045.jpg (2MB, 7680x4320px) Image search: [Google]
1440442563045.jpg
2MB, 7680x4320px
>MY
>WIFE'S
>SON
>>
>>132644748

Not like we couldn't see that coming from a mile away. He even stole the design from us, typical quadroon.
>>
>>132644966
>haven't evolved to the point of being able to manage agriculture
>low population density
What a mystery.
>>
>>132644765
Wtf hahahahhahahahahhahha
fucking beta
>>
>>132644563

If you shift back the sentiment to the 90s like he wants you get the same shit again a few years later. Plus with North America and Europe overrun by the 3rd world it's not an option.
>>
>>132645189
I heard he was an octoroon
>>
>>132643721
He defends homosexual pedophiles by saying the age of consent laws "should depend on the child". Essentially claiming it should be legal if the boy is gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>132643721
I don't. He does a good job at being the entry level dispenser of the redpill.
>>
>>132645393

That might be true, I am not sure about the exact classifications. He's living proof of the one drop rule regardless.
>>
>>132645393
Sargon of blackdad is a quadroon. Luckily his wife's son wasn't infected.
>>
>>132643721
he ruined kek and meme magic.
>>
>>132644377
>e-shalleps!!!1
>>
File: 1ro685.jpg (68KB, 888x478px) Image search: [Google]
1ro685.jpg
68KB, 888x478px
>>132643721
He watered down his opinions in order to get more viewers. Sargon is all about the shekels and the any sort of real message.
>>
Better dead than left
>>
>>132644299
Wow, this guy is a cunt.
>>
>>132643721
>civic nationalist
>30min long videos blaiming crazy SJW for everything without providing any solution/argument
>"I'm a proud kekistani citizen! Le praise kek! Normies get out REEEEE"
>(((skeptical)))

Can't find anything wrong either
>>
>>132643721
He's an annoying cunt
>>
>>132643721
I dunno, he's comfy to listen to and a good gateway into non-retarded ideologies.
>>
>>132644765
Just incase anyones retarded, thats clearly not sargon.

To answer OPs collectionbot question, its because sargon is A) popular, and /pol/ has never ever liked anyone online who was popular, even though likely half of /pol/ probably keeps current with his content. B) because hes a civic nationalist and self proclaimed cultural chauvinist, who will opening loathe degeneracy such as child sexual abuse, murder, rape, etc. and C) because hes trying to form a community, and the /pol/ really dislikes communities. Also a lot of his community seems to have reddit level humor and appropriates pepe memes.

Hes a wonderful fucking gateway redpill however. I think he opened the way for a great many younger folk who didnt agree with the left but were unsure of how to escape it.
>>
>>132643721
He's a civnat atheist. As such he's an enemy of everything sacred in western civilization.
>>
>>132645895
I hate this guy, i like not an argument desu man, and spoon clanks, but i have my problems with them
>>
>>132643721
He's the left's most effective weapon. He's done more damage to memes than anyone.
>>
>>132643721
Because that's what /pol/ does.

we are counter culture. If it gets popular it must be shit on.

If you lurk long enough you will find that /pol/ doesn't like much of any thing longer then 5 min.

If normies started acting like larping as a Nazi was funny and cool, You would see /pol/ turn on that as well.
>>
>>132646400
>who will opening loathe degeneracy such as child sexual abuse

Why are you lying? He said age of consent laws should depend on whether or not the kid is into it.
>>
>>132646781
This
when he says "weaponized autism" i cringe
>>
>>132646201
But none of what you said has a basis in reality?

Hmmm...
>>
>>132643721
People only hate him when they treat him like an intellectual. He's a shitposter, don't take him seriously.
>>
>>132646801
Jared Taylor isn't funny or "cool" at all, but nearly universally loved here and has been forever.
Sargon is a notoriously insecure and petty idiot, that's why no one likes him.
>>
Personally I hate him and all YouTube edgy atheist commentators. I grew out of that shit.

You can't apply rigorous logic to complicated emotional issues like gender equality. Unless you're autistic.
>>
>>132646804
Source? Hes grown into quite the fussy father as time goes on. At MOST he may have offhandedly mentioned a year or two variation, and id still need some evidence to believe that. Sargon's appeal and the reason he works as a starting point for normies is his normie stances on most things.
>>
>>132643721
hes a civic nationalist, he doesn;t care if immigrants run over the ethnic populations of europe so long as they adopt european tradition and such. he believes in equality of opportunity for all. a classic liberal.
>>
>>132644537
Think you're in the wrong thread. unless you're just stating facts.
>>
instead of getting mad at sargon because he's le popular, i try to appreciate what he does with the popularity

he's smart and sets the message for a pretty wide audience
>>
He is just a fence sitter at the end of the day. You cannot be a centrist when there are polar opposites vying for power, it is a cowards way out. Not saying he is a cowards, but he will need to pick a side eventually. Lib dems got btfo by doing this.
>>
>>132647199
"I think it depends on the child"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcsVF1QOt9M
>>
>>132646400
>even though likely half of /pol/ probably keeps current with his content
I highly fucking doubt it.
>who will opening loathe degeneracy such as child sexual abuse
Someone posted proof otherwise already.

He's a good gateway, that's about it.
>>
>>132644299
one guy talking out of his ass about what he thinks might happen in future? none of this shit is going to come true

yeah, I hate sargon because in 6 months he'll be charged with rape, and will be found guilty
>>
>>132647080
>Jared Taylor
I said much of any thing. Meaning very little.

There are a few exceptions.
>>
>>132645064
Someone's been around JUST long enough to learn the buzzwords.
>>
>>132643721
Enough of this youtube celebrity shit. How old are you faggots?
>>
>>132643721
He's libtarded, and thus an enabler of degeneracy.

He's literally a bigger faggot than Milo.
>>
Isn't he left-wing? He supports gay right, abortion, he doesn't care about his ethnic group (i don't think he feels like part of one). Love every stupid "freedom" and don't seems to see any fault in globalised capitalism.
>>
>>132643721
He's illiterate. His 'sources' usually say the opposite of what he's arguing for, but he only reads the one line that's important for him, while ignoring the rest of the report.
>>
>>132647404

>capping your on retardation as some sort of a wisdom

I didn't read more than the first five lines, you're just not worth it.
>>
>>132647721
But the exceptions are going to be people whose political opinions match up with views shared by most of /pol/. So it's not about being edgy or different.
>>
Lurkfag here. For all you other lurkers: I for one enjoy Sargon's videos. I believe that a ton of /pol/sters are green with envy of him
>>
>>132648054
He's a quadroon, it's no surprise he doesn't feel like he belongs.

the rest is all true. he's a fence-sitting, complacent liberal who made a career out of anti-sjw, and is just self-aware enough to talk to people with actual values like woes.
>>
>>132647954
Wrong!
Nobody is a bigger faggot compared to milo other than OP.
>>
>>132648279
no you are a normie fag
>>
File: harmful opinions.png (302KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
harmful opinions.png
302KB, 1024x576px
>>132643721
I hate him because of his double standards- just take a look at how he defended his YouTube buddies when they where outted as Candid shills.
Candid was engaging in the same shyster tactics as YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook- yet when Candid was outted as doing the same things by Harmful Opinions, he helped defend his shill cronies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyPbxPAI5u8
>>
File: 1480347552474.gif (62KB, 262x199px) Image search: [Google]
1480347552474.gif
62KB, 262x199px
>>132647747
i shiggy diggy
>>
>>132648143
it's just an argument i made

I've been waiting to get anon input on it, I can't be assed to post it as a copypasta
>>
>>132644467
>readical centrist
>readical

Knowing you meant radical, Is a radical centrist just a new term for people who take all the worlds problems and attempt to solve them on a case by case bases? Cause I can't see anything wrong with that.

>>132644299
As for bending over and befriending Laci, I can't say I support it. I wasn't in on the conversations they had or present for her reasoning for taking the red pill. Still seems like she's a whore for whoever will listen to her shit.
>>
>>132648472
yeah, because he couldn't get past the fact that these people were his friends and he wanted to forgive them. harmful opinions on the other hand is autistic and doesn't know what friendship really is, certainly doesn't want it

sargon definitely did cuck on that though. at least he wasn't one of the candid faggots
>>
He is a habitual fence sitter and it's fucking annoying. You can tell that he wants to just yell GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW but he fancies himself as an intellectual centrist and refuses to give that charade up since it's bought him mainstream "credibility" as le reasonable British liberal.
>>
>>132643721

there is no 1 pol opinion ... the guy's alright but BUT ... all the arguing won't help against these vermin - you literally have to smash them as hard as inhumanely possible > how that is done within the law i don't fucking now ... WW3 will fix that and some other things by itself thats my guess

and if only NIGGERS and CHINKS remain - humanity is fucking doomed
>>
>>132648664
>at least he wasn't one of the candid faggots
I'm almost certain Sargoy was paid to remain 'neutral'
I don't have any evidence, but it's awfully strange how the only time he said anything about Candid was that stream he did with Harmful. And even then, Sargoy was very careful not to say anything bad about Candid or his shills
>>
>>132647470
bullshit leftypol propaganda.

justicar is the fucked up one, sargon merely had a conversation with him and agreed that it's true that not necessarily everyone is too mature to have sex at 17 and 364 days and then mature enough one day later. even the law itself is not created with this assumption

the law just draws a certain age as a cutoff point that's good enough because you can't hold a court case for every single fucking pedo so they can argue that their particular 14 year old was mature enough and get away with it with some kike lawyer. sargon didn't say he disagreed with age of consent laws

sad leftypol is trying to turn this into the next milo thing. justicar is the milo, not sargon.
>>
He's a classical liberal, therefore responsible for western society's collapse.
>>
>>132648654
>Knowing you meant radical, Is a radical centrist just a new term for people who take all the worlds problems and attempt to solve them on a case by case bases? Cause I can't see anything wrong with that.
Sort of, but it also implies that some of your conclusions come from the left and some come from the right, meaning you don't have any real ideological grounding - or don't realize you have an ideological grounding. In most cases, people who are radical centrists (or centrists of any type) are either ignorant (they don't know enough to have developed an ideology) or conceited (they have developed an ideology and choose to pretend otherwise)
>>
>>132648572

Baw, you got called out on your horse shit and now you're backpedalling, baw :'(

>b-b-but it's just an argument I made, I swear! :'(

Pathetic, ignorant narcissistic little child.
>>
>>132649030
no, you're almost certain you dislike him and extrapolate that he must have been paid because of that. don't be a faggot
>>
>>132643721
((Sargon of Akhad))
>>
>>132648858
So not settling for the easy solution (gassing the kikes) is him putting up a charade? I'd be all for gassing if I didn't think it would cause other problems.
>>
>>132648858
I don't know about gas the kikes race war now but I wouldn't be surprised if he hated niggers.
>>
>>132643721
Just to keep him humble.
>>
>>132648654
>take all the worlds problems and attempt to solve them on a case by case bases? Cause I can't see anything wrong with that.

you realize how utterly inefficient and directionless that approach is, right? You are ultimately just a slave to the information presented (which can be false, manipulated, and in infinite amount) to you instead of having values and concrete guiding principles?

Centrism is a good start, but once you see a pattern -- that is when the real politics begin as you can follow trend and decide on an issue without having to digest swathes of info for every little thing. Basically, take control of your ship as a navigator with a map, not just looking over the horizon and seeing which way only seems "better" at the time being

basically centrism is just a manifestation of the middle ground fallacy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation which is RELATIVE to the circumstances. for example you artificially limit yourself to choose between a far-left and left-leaning options instead of knowing that you want to go right where the world belongs
>>
>>132643721
I have literally never watched one of his videos. I don't get this masturbation over alt right icons. I'm subscribed to bearing and that's it and even then I only watch like 2 videos of his a month. I don't get this obsession with Sargon and Laura Southern. Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>132649000
If only niggers and chinks were on earth the niggers would be fucked, chinks would cut off all aid and genocide them within a decade.
>>
Because he's a whiner. Did you hear him on Joe Rogan. He's got as big a victim complex as your average tumblrina.
>>
>>132649633
>Who the fuck cares?
Surely you understand the value of the public face.
>>
>>132643721

he's a non-intellectual

all he does is angrily rant at poorly written media articles or spam his e-celeb or sjw drama everyday

he has very little ideas of his own except for his nonsensical criticizing of whatever he finds online
>>
>>132643721
Fuck off Carl. No one here cares for your shitty sophistry.
>>
>>132649115
>sargon didn't say he disagreed with age of consent laws

Yes he did. He said it "depends on the child" and should really be a "case by case basis". This was after his pedophile friend set the age of the kids they were talking about at "way below 11". Do you think any kids way below 11 should have an exemption from age of consent laws? Bacause Sargon does, assuming that the kids "know what they're doing".
>>
>>132643721
I love Sargon. My day improves when he uploads
>>
>>132649817
if you pay attention to the conversation, rogan is the one who turns the conversation back to anita and then gets mad at sargon for it

sargon just said there were people out there who hate him (SJWs and their whole clique, basically). then rogan said "is this about anita again?" and sargon replied that it's about her fans, which is true because SJWs are fans of anita's, but he really didn't mean anita at all

that said sargon was far too butthurt over the anita thing, but have you ever sat down in front of a panel and then been insulted directly and personally by the speaker?
>>
>>132644537
>plagiarizing the Encyclopedia of Brittainica
Nice post senpai
>>
>>132649891
link me the time he says this specifically. sounds like you're just taking soundbites out for your SJW blog to me
>>
>>132643721
I can't fucking stand when people say "Why do WE hate/like this". Think for yourself. If you can't find anything wrong with him like you said, then fucking like him. You don't need to change your own fucking thoughts to fit some supposed collective narrative of a message board to make yourself actually feel important.
>>
>>132644546
Look fags, Sargoy is love.

If you hate love, you are 9000% a faggot.

Keep you hands in your pockets while that (((dick))) is forced down your throut.
>>
>>132650127
You clearly didn't even watch it, yet you jump in to defend the guy. Start at around 3:50, it's all there.
>>
>>132648572
Civic "nationalism" is an oxymoron and irreconcilable with any form of nationalism. Civics don't see people. As a consequence, they see border controls just as a sieve. A means by which to select the most law-abiding and skilled people. A means for selling your birthright as for the highest price possible. Its aim is to sell your birthright, which it insists on doing, to the highest bidder. It's completely incompatible with nationalism, which seeks to assert their birthright. Their sovereignty, their freedom, their continued existence. Civics do not see people, do not recognize nations and actively oppose the concept of nation states. They'd be fine your precious USA just becoming an overseas region of China as long as they're "bringing their best". The most accurate label for Civic "nationalism" is just plain old globalism. They're against your freedom, against your right to self-determination, against your survival. They're enemies and will never be anything but.

The only use as an entry, and you really put too much stock in the notion, is pulling people into circles where people make comedy out of SJWs, and by extension the left. That's all. It's really no closer, ideologically, than communism. Which is why it pulls in much the same crowd. You shouldn't overstate the usefulness of poking fun at people who've already made themselves into walking jokes.
>>
File: C9hDLntXkAAaUoA.jpg (41KB, 549x546px) Image search: [Google]
C9hDLntXkAAaUoA.jpg
41KB, 549x546px
>>132649379
Ok pissed off retard
>>
>>132643721

We don't.
We like his racist black face make upped character Big Man Tyrone as well.
>>
>>132643721
>[valid opinions]
>Sargon of Plebbit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wow what a genius
>>
>>132650517
I didn't watch it? I listened to this conversation while playing PoE fucking years ago. I think gamergate was still on at the time.

that's unlike the people who are watching it only just now after somebody somewhere started a campaign to discredit him over it and spread it all over the place

if I didn't find anything wrong about it then I doubt i would now. and I'm talking about the entire stream, not the out of context hitpiece
>>
File: DC-em_uUQAQWHOz.jpg (77KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DC-em_uUQAQWHOz.jpg
77KB, 675x1200px
>>132643721
He is the epitome of the pseudo intellectual e-celeb. He makes his living off of it, which means that all he does is essentially done for money, seeing as he has a family to provide for. That means he will generate drama if necessary in order to get gibs.

It also doesn't help that he has a real air of pretentiousness to him, which is quite common with British intelligentsia.
>>
>>132649365
Well radical implies that you are not willing to change your opinion. If he was like that then he wouldn't be in the center as he picks and chooses from both sides.
>>
File: 20170706_160223.jpg (59KB, 314x289px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_160223.jpg
59KB, 314x289px
Who else got this one?
>>
>>132650519
It's globalism-lite.
>>
>>132650756
That's not really what radical means, actually. Radical, broadly speaking, means you're interested in dramatic overhauls as opposed to gradual change
>>
>>132646801
t. Been on /pol/ maybe a month or 2
>>
>>132650053
Not to defend Anita, but have you ever had to give a talk and the first three rows were filled with people who want nothing more than to ruin your career? It was stupid of her to call him out, but he was there to antagonize her, there's no doubt about that.
>>
>>132643721
wanted to know how old sargon of akkad was he died
googling him returned results about a fat british piece of shit
that's why i hate him
he's appropriating my culture and history
>>
>>132650802
honestly even though I like sargon shouldn't waste your money on this shit

"don't buy it guys, you'll totally be trolling me if you buy this, trolling me by giving me money"
>>
>>132643721
wanted to know how old sargon of akkad was he died
googling him returned results about a fat british piece of shit
that's why i hate him
he's appropriating my culture and history
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6j4jrszKNQ&list=PLvq88AkbdvLjgDhuK0ftHbkq3kU_DEMEl&index=15&shuffle=690
>>
>>132650703
How is it out of context? He's talking to a homosexual pedophile, he agrees that boys "way below 11" should be able to consent sex with adults, with the caveat that not all of them can, just the ones who are really into it. That's the conversation, where's the missing context?
>>
>>132650921
yes but he was only sitting there. I've had to talk in front of people who I'm pretty sure didn't give a shit what I had to say before, if they're not doing anything it's not bad

anita made a "career" out of demonizing people like them. and this wasn't the internet, it was in person, and in professional capacity. at least be fucking civil in person.
>>
>>132649506
Why do you and so many others think that the Left and Right are the only 2 positions that can be held? Also values and guiding principles are not exclusive to the Left or Right.
>>
>>132645582
This
How did this go unnoticed?
>>
File: 1493351192661.jpg (42KB, 553x579px) Image search: [Google]
1493351192661.jpg
42KB, 553x579px
>>132644546
this.
>>
>>132643721
Because he's not right wing, specifically because he's not full on 1488. Watch him if you want, hate him if you want, /pol/ isn't a single person and you shouldn't be influenced by what others like.
>>
He's especially obnoxious now, that latest interview he did on that Rubin Report, he was so full of himself, he can't even see it.

He was drinking Brandy and twirling it around like a tool while taking girly sips and talking trash about Christianity.

That about summed it up for me.
>>
>>132646400
hi sargon you fucking cuck
>>
>>132643721
Anitta sexually frustrates him.
>>
>>132651438
BUY MY T-SHIRTS TO WIN THE CULTURE WAR
>>
>>132650845
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/radical

Again, radical (insert political affiliation here) meaning that you are completely rooted into your ideology.
>>
>>132651150
it sounds like you're taking one part of the conversation and putting it together with another. say, 15 minutes before the guy sets the age as 11 and 15 minutes later sargon makes a general statement forgetting about any specific age. ultimately sargon is being attacked because he had a conversation with this guy and didn't fly off the wall at him, which you tend not to do in a civil conversation.

since he's talking to a guy who claims he was 11 and claims to have initiated it (exactly how milo was 13 and always claims to have initiated it), sargon would basically have to call him a liar to his face to not seem like he was facilitating the view.

are you sure if you had a conversation with a guy like this without knowing what you were going into you'd go "no, you were definitely the victim, no matter what you say you definitely didn't initiate it"? and even if you would, is everyone who wouldn't a piece of shit who advocates pedophilia? I don't think so

when milo came out and started playing the victim over when he was molested, people here were quick to point of the hypocrisy because he had always said before that point that he was the aggressor. that implies to me that they take his word at face value and therefore would say similar things in a similar conversation

ultimately bullshit from someone who spent god knows who long digging through hour long streams for some soundbite to splice together. I bet he specifically went after streams with questionable people because he thought he would be able to catch sargon civilly entertaining their views, kek. people like this are the problem in the skeptic community, not sargon
>>
File: 1484150453583.jpg (25KB, 307x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484150453583.jpg
25KB, 307x462px
>>132647707
>yeah, I hate sargon because in 6 months he'll be charged with rape, and will be found guilty
>>
Honest question why do the SJW's obsess over trying to expose him as right wing? Why does it matter what meaningless term he applies to himself?
>>
>>132650845
Also just because you want change now doesn't make you a radical.
>>
>>132648092
>YouTube vlogger
>Sources

Sure thing. He's an attention whore. Same as all the rest. At least Alex Jones is man enough to provide quality products in between his episodes of attention whoring.
>>
>>132651397
I nailed Jesus on the cross and we both came at the same time.
>>
>>132651240
I was just using them as examples, because the left and right dichotomy is still an important distinction with centrism as the default middle ground, naturally. either way, there's many axis like laissez-faire vs central planning, authoritarianism vs liberty, individualism vs collectivism -- a centrist looks at this and say "ok, we find the middle and what seems to work without really knowing why they work and how to maximize it towards a concrete ideology, we just make compromises from the go"

and yes, you are right you can still have values/principles for either but a hardcore dedication to the mindless "middle" for the sake of it is always inherently fallacious
>>
>>132651926
are you american? because in europe just being viewed as right wing is very uncomfortable
>>
>>132648092
I watch a lot of his content. He often reads off his source material and comments on it. What are you talking about?
>>
>>132650519
it's a false distinction, unless you're advocating full removal you're a "civic" nationalist in some way. for example jared taylor advocates "ethnic enclaves".

shifting the center towards are views is an important part of the battle.
>>
>>132651848
I'm making fun of the video where some random faggot who happens to talk with confidence insists that MTV is going to hire people from the skeptic community and that they're going to invite Sargon to new york and string him along and do market research on him and find out he's not hip enough to get an audience with the kids, and so not hire him

that guy is completely talking about his ass. you can't make ridiculously specific predictions like that and not be wrong

I would really hate it if he were right though, I hate that indian guy
>>
File: SargonofMossad.jpg (112KB, 818x656px) Image search: [Google]
SargonofMossad.jpg
112KB, 818x656px
>>132643721
I still watch him, mostly because he is so thorough with his research. Yeah, he's got liberal hangups and is much more right-leaning than he admits or even realizes, but the man does "investigative punditry" pretty well. However, lately about half of his videos have centered around other e-celebs and YouTube drama in general, and I couldn't give any less of a fuck about that drivel. Also, the Kekistani garbage is painfully stupid for a man in his 30's.
>>
>>132652298
I feel he sets the party line well for a pretty wide range of people.
>>
>>132643721
Because he's a cuck/not racist. Anyone who'se not a race realist is a cuck by default.
>>
>>132651229
>anita made a "career" out of demonizing people like them. and this wasn't the internet, it was in person, and in professional capacity. at least be fucking civil in person

Sargon made a "career" out of demonizing people like them. and this wasn't the internet, it was in person, and in professional capacity. at least be fucking civil in person.

And he wasn't there to 'only sit there'
>>
>>132652163
No so I do get that, you mean it's just an attempt to slander with a name that lets them ignore the arguments?
>>
also, if you really want to go after sargon for something, go after the fact that he used to believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories. now THAT is something that should embarrass him in front of the skeptic community. this is what manlet destiny did because he's still butthurt after losing the debate

he was pretty stupid on the archeology part of his conversation with joe rogan too. if you look it up you'll see that rogan genuinely was bringing up a good point about göbekli tepe but sargon completely dismissed it out of hand and came off completely closed-minded as a result. he clearly hadn't read enough about it
>Göbekli Tepe is regarded by some as an archaeological discovery of the greatest importance since it could profoundly change the understanding of a crucial stage in the development of human society. Ian Hodder of Stanford University said, "Göbekli Tepe changes everything".[3][41] If indeed the site was built by hunter-gatherers as some researchers believe then it would mean that the ability to erect monumental complexes was within the capacities of these sorts of groups which would overturn previous assumptions. Some researchers believe that the construction of Göbekli Tepe may have contributed to the later development of urban civilization, as excavator Klaus Schmidt put it, "First came the temple, then the city."[42]
>>
>>132652542
>And he wasn't there to 'only sit there'
Prove it.
>>
File: du.png (247KB, 695x753px)
du.png
247KB, 695x753px
Because the skeptic community is fucking retarded.
>>
>>132652298
>Yeah, he's got liberal hangups and is much more right-leaning than he admits or even realizes
He claims to hate identity politics, yet insists upon his identity as a "classical liberal" and refuses to consider the possibility that his opinions may have changed - I reckon if he took a political compass test today he'd end up right of center, but he'll never do that because he's obsessed with his "i'm left wing, but" schtick

also sage cause e-celeb bread
>>
>>132652247
didn´t last very long in that video.
a balding manlet shouldn´t use the word cuck so much. also jumpcuts.
sargon would lose pretty much all of his viewership if he sells out in any way so the theory is kinda shit.
>>
>>132651926
Because Right Wing is bad and Left Wing is good and if they're Left Wing it means that they're in the right but because some other Left Winger is disagreeing with them it fucks up their narrative.
>>
>>132643721
dudes a mega cuck that was a liberal until being right wing became edgy and cool. and even still he doesn't do anything note worthy just sits their and makes 45minute long videos of him complaining.
>>
>>132643721
He literally sucks nigger dicks.
>>
>>132652163
You mean in Germany and other cucked nations.
>>
>>132643721
sargon is a leftie
>>
File: 1477140397530.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477140397530.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>132653049
yes
>>
>>132643721
He's not a white nationalist.
>>
>>132652077
But Sargon isn't looking for the middle ground. He states his opinions and they all fall on one side of the scale (Left or Right). He is willing to take a side on individual issues so were is the "hardcore dedication" to the center? Just because he isn't very easy to categorize as Left or Right doesn't mean he's center. Can you give a specific time he was a "radical" centrist?
>>
>>132652944
>He claims to hate identity politics, yet insists upon his identity as a "classical liberal"
are you serious? I don't think you know what identity politics are.

identifying with an ideology rather than a trait of your birth is the antithesis of identity politics. identity politics is "I'm black, therefore" "I'm a woman, therefore"

he took one pretty recently and entered up left-center I think
>>
also this
https://youtu.be/xrBCsLsSD2E?t=7149
>>
>>132652895
>citing armored as a representative of the skeptic community
Nice one.
>>
File: Sage.jpg (158KB, 799x534px) Image search: [Google]
Sage.jpg
158KB, 799x534px
>>132652944
>I reckon if he took a political compass test today he'd end up right of center
Exactly.

Also, I'l throw my sage in the pot because you're right and e-celeb threads are almost as cancerous as tranny threads.
>>
>>132652542

How is it demonizing someone to point out how they are demonizing people? OY VEY, you can't point out what people or doing or you're exactly like them!
>>
>>132651842
>it sounds like you're taking one part of the conversation and putting it together with another. say, 15 minutes before the guy sets the age as 11 and 15 minutes later sargon makes a general statement forgetting about any specific age

If this were true, it would be easy to prove. You could simply link to the livestream and show it was selectivley edited. But you can't prove it, and you know it. Sargon said it depends on "the child", not the teen, not the young adult, the child. He was talking about a boy younger than 11 because that's the example Justicar gave him.

>sargon is being attacked because he had a conversation with this guy and didn't fly off the wall at him

No, he agreed with him. That's more than just not attacking him.

>are you sure if you had a conversation with a guy like this without knowing what you were going into you'd go "no, you were definitely the victim, no matter what you say you definitely didn't initiate it"?

I would say I don't care if the kid wants it, you don't bugger children. Would that have been so hard for Sargon to say?

>people like this are the problem in the skeptic community, not sargon

Don't blame the messenger.
>>
>>132653034

He still doesn't call himself right-wing. He still calls himself a liberal, and wants there to be an "alt-center". He supported Theresa May in the last election.

Now, try to make sense of all that.
>>
>>132653382
There's Sargon threads every day now, it's fucking annoying.
>>
>>132652542
he was literally just sitting there. what are you trying to say he was going to do? storm the stage? and anita just pre-emptively struck against him to prevent it?

don't give me that bullshit. anita doesn't have a restraining order against him, she hadn't even been within 50 miles of his location before that point. he paid money to attend the event, he should be able to attend a panel. he shouldn't ban himself from it because anita might get triggered

she should have been civil.
>>
>>132653034
That's some insightful critique. Are you black by any chance?
>>
>>132653499
>I would say I don't care if the kid wants it, you don't bugger children.
Sargon would say this if you asked him to say it at any point.

he was talking to a molestation victim about his own experience, so he would have to call him a liar to his face.

>He was talking about a boy younger than 11 because that's the example Justicar gave him.
yeah, how long before the part sargon was quotemined for? and remember that justicar gave that example because that was justicar's own experience

ultimately he just got caught in a conversation with a fucked up gay guy and was too civil for your liking.
>>
>>132653274
>He states his opinions and they all fall on one side of the scale (Left or Right)
the sum of which can be used to describe him, and he is normally lefty. it is just his approach that is centrist

>He is willing to take a side on individual issues so were is the "hardcore dedication" to the center?
by his own admittance of not having a clear side despite his historical left-leaning tendencies

>Just because he isn't very easy to categorize as Left or Right doesn't mean he's center.
he's easily categorized as a civ nat or at the very least, a lefty, precisely because his relative centrism places him that way on a presently left-dominated world

>Can you give a specific time he was a "radical" centrist?
no i'm not going to comb through every video, if you've watched/followed him long enough you'll see what I mean when I say admittedly he is flimsy, weak, and takes no concrete stance because he lacks the balls to openly be consistent: that is, by just being center-left, not far-left as he criticizes
>>
>>132653359
not only is armored skeptic a sellout faggot, he's not even funny or entertaining at all.

I once checked out his channel for a second after he had a stream with sargon, only to find it was all that cartoonish trash. his audience must be 12 year olds
>>
Did you guys see what the skeptic community (Blaire White, Shoeonhead, Andywarski, Bunty King, MundaneMatt and whoever else was involved) did to that one autistic chick (CrazyHair)?

Check this out, in order of importance:

CrazyHair's account:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_v4JMghfgs
Bullying stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enivlL_gZeY
AoD's take on things:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7QMHvGUk_E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JKFILqHUC8
Jeff Holiday's wife's take on things:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMeSsXZqvpI
Wooly Bumblebee's take on things:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mGzZijyDSw

Basically they bullied the fuck of some autistic chick who thought everyone would want to hang out with her because she was also a youtuber, but didn't realize that they have a highschool clique and she's not in it, and she went to their "private party" where they were allegedly on hard drugs, and they got all paranoid that she recorded it and was going to release it, so they ganged up on her to ruin her credibility in advance.
>>
>>132643721
No one here actually hates Sargon except the shills who are devastated by his not even perfect logic. No one has to 100% agree with him but he's mostly on the right track.
>>
>>132654203
Can't disagree with that. The only instance I've seen him speak was him talking shit about MRAs being the same as feminists then getting mouth raped by DrRandomercam. He's a retard.
>>
>>132653951
>Sargon would say this if you asked him to say it at any point

He said it depends on the child, and should really be a case by case basis. Of course he'd "change his mind" now if you confronted him on it, because it's a indefensible position.

>he was talking to a molestation victim about his own experience

He was talking to a molestation victim who now wants to molest children, you're forgetting that part.

>how long before the part sargon was quotemined for?

About 30 seconds.
>>
>>132652196
>full removal
Of course solving the problem entirely is the ideal.
>>
>>132644467
Readical?? More like Redditcal.
>>
>>132654878
ideally, it actually would be by a case by case basis. wouldn't necessarily throw someone in jail for fucking a 17 year old if you could prove that they had the mental capacity of the average 25 year old. though this would pretty much never extend to someone at 11

note that "ideally" means as opposed to reality, because the ideal is impossible. you can guarantee sargon means "ideal" in the platonian sense because he has a hardon for greece. in reality, where nothing is ideal, you set it at a certain age because you can't go by a case-by-case basis because if you did this means certain pedos would get away with it, and pedos would be encouraged to try to get away with it, whereas the only thing you gain is someone who happened to be mature enough 1 year earlier has to wait 1 year.

maybe I'll watch it more carefully so I can see just how bullshit the claim that sargon actually did anything particular bad is, but again I didn't see any problems years ago so I doubt I would now

in the clip though sargon seems to be groveling in an attempt to not offend him though
>>
>>132652829
>>132653671

If he had been there with any kind of 'noble' intentions, he would have gone by himself and one person to film it.

Getting 20+ people to show up at an event they probably didn't even know about is not dindu nuffin'. They certainly had planned to do something, but she sperged out before they could, and now can act like they had no bad intentions.

>>132653430
Because the parody became the real thing, his interview with Joe Rogan showed that.
>>
>>132643721
Shut up KrautandTea you commie ass!
>>
>>132643721
>Why do we hate a man who is cool with europe become a third world shithole
>>
File: polconfirmedgay.jpg (54KB, 1125x541px) Image search: [Google]
polconfirmedgay.jpg
54KB, 1125x541px
>>132654251
>Check this out, in order of importance
But none of this is important...
>>
>>132655801
>getting people to show up
they showed up for vidcon, not for anita. he wouldn't have done shit and you know it
>>
>>132643721
>we
you are what has ruined this board
>>
>>132655877
Oh come on, I love stupid e-drama. Watch it and tell me what you think. Or just read the comments, they pretty much tell you all about it.
>>
>>132654251
who was involved in this? sounds like armored skeptic and shoe being faggots as usual
>>
>>132655986
Yes you would have Carl, your autism wouldn't allow you to not doing anything.
>>
>>132653958
>the sum of which can be used to describe him, and he is normally lefty. it is just his approach that is centrist
>by his own admittance of not having a clear side despite his historical left-leaning tendencies

He says he's a liberal. Where are you getting the idea that he doesn't have a "side"? Everyone's "side" is really just a leaning until that side isn't for them.

>he's easily categorized as a civ nat or at the very least, a lefty, precisely because his relative centrism places him that way on a presently left-dominated world

So he's a Lefty who he is leaning heavily to the Right as of right now. Again how is that a Radical Centrist? He is changing his opinion based on whats going on. He isn't rooted in the center.

>no i'm not going to comb through every video, if you've watched/followed him long enough you'll see what I mean when I say admittedly he is flimsy, weak, and takes no concrete stance because he lacks the balls to openly be consistent: that is, by just being center-left, not far-left as he criticizes

Not asking you to comb through his entire work, you could just give me a topic he's covered and I'll go look at it.
>>
>>132656507
I wish I was sargon desu. I would have much more money and googling myself would be more interesting than just results from 100 different people with the same name

then again, I'd be fat, but that can be fixed
>>
>>132643721
because he is boring af
>>
>>132656294
Blaire White is the ringleader, then Skeptic/Shoe, then Warski, then the others.
>>
>>132655063
I think minimization of bloodshed and strife is the goal. Maybe the situation is further along in Sweden, but to me the ideal way forward isn't quickly radicalizing as rapidly as possible, but creating a strong movement
>>
>>132649817
Holy shit, he really does.
>>
File: 1465303615697.jpg (28KB, 258x215px) Image search: [Google]
1465303615697.jpg
28KB, 258x215px
>>132656507
Here we go. This is why e-celeb threads should be banned.
>>
>>132643721
Sarcuck doesn't ask the jewish question
Sarcuck doesn't accept that racial war is inevitable
Sarcuck is a filthy liberal and as repulsive as any SJW
>>
>Youtube """"""""""""skeptic""""""""""" e-celeb
That's why
>>
>>132656619
>Where are you getting the idea that he doesn't have a "side"?
because he says he will also change depending on info, meaning he's as fluid as a tumblrite's gender depending on what he feels like. And while that sounds fine in theory, when one actually examines and studies history/politics/economics further and realizes that one side is objectively consistently better than the other, they stick to it

>So he's a Lefty who he is leaning heavily to the Right as of right now. Again how is that a Radical Centrist? He is changing his opinion based on whats going on.
my point exactly, he just goes wherever the wind blows, he has no roots

>He isn't rooted in the center.
and that's the problem, he just drifts back and forth. the description that he's center fits as he's far too sporadic despite having a general liberal bias when it isn't far-left, and then some right elements

>you could just give me a topic he's covered and I'll go look at it.
mate just listen to him, pick any topic, look at him as a whole. This is what I am talking about, you've gotta see the forest not the individual trees (issues), the actual situation and flaws of mankind and not individual problems to be assessed

I don't think I can really tell you anything else insightful because to someone who is uninformed, centrism is a valid neutral position. But it's not the end, just keep learning about truth and you'll find yourself leaning more and more to the point where you the one pulling, not being pushed around to decide
>>
>>132657802
centrism isn't an ideology, it just seems like a way for someone to describe their approach
>>
>>132644299
this is fuckin great. PLEASE tell me someone reading my post is actually "a fan" or "a follower" of this brilliant mind
>>
>>132654251

>Not including shoes video

Blaire was on drugs, dunno about the rest of them, blaire is clearly crazy obviously being a tranny but I can't wait to watch him fall out with shoe and air all the skeletons in their collective closets
>>
>>132643721
hes a nigger lover
>>
>>132658759
exactly that is what i am saying
>>
>>132645064
What the hell is going on in that webm
>>
>>132643721
Optics are important. He's a fat, beta male neckbeard who cares about video games. Fuck that.
>>
File: Sargon''Arguing''.png (149KB, 508x510px) Image search: [Google]
Sargon''Arguing''.png
149KB, 508x510px
>>132643721
Well here is my harmful opinion.
I think pseudo-intellectualism is thrown a lot in stupid examples this days.
But Sargan is embodiment of pseudo-intellectual.
He can't argue or debate for shit and gets tired of being schooled easely.

He is so much desperate for his scepticâ„¢ community of faggot's who are inspired by their daddy sarcuck like kraut&tea. They get triggered easely when some one disagrees with them so they make half hour videous to "debunk" criticues of them.
The entire cummunity is bunch of """classical"""(or should i sat social now?) liberals who still virtue signal about "muh liberal morals", the only thing that separetes them from SJW's is that they are typical unorigianal liberals who just dislike how endgame liberalism looks like. They just want to "reform" their precious libfags(example of Laci Green) so that eventually become "new liberals"(examples how much they want to join MTV) and eventually will turn into same SJW faggot's they criticized in the past.
They are empty and impotent... most of their viewers are /pol/ or "alt-right" tier people and they despise them... they are so desperate for attention and views they use 4chan and /pol/ memes to stay relevant to their viewers...

tl dr. Sargon and his entire community are faggots destined to become new SJWs.
>>
Didn't Destiny BTFO that fat fuck? How can you still have any self-respect after a retard destroys you?
>>
>>132650585
As well as his Romanian cockholster Vee
>>
>>132643721
>we
are you implying that we wuz hivemind? Go back to reddid
>>
>>132660945
>maybe we should invade mexico dawg
>>
>>132660989
You talking shit, nigga?
>>
>>132660945
i really dont like sargon all that much but destiny didnt..
nvm you are canadian
>>
>>132644299

He sounds like a motivational speaker
>>
>>132647087
Someone's getting laid in college.
>>
>>132644563
GET THE FUCK OUT SUMMER BITCH

>Hurt durr muh based kike is totally red pilling Normie's XDDDDD where's the up vote button? Maga pedes
>>
If you like ecelebs than watch ecelebs.
Maybe there should be a new board in order to discuss ecelebs ??
FAGGOTS !!!!
>>
>>132644770
Stop capping to that pic of his ass, that he tweeted.

>Be American filthy light skinned """"" white""""" N**ger
>Shaft in Walmart
>Here posh sounding dwarf on JewTube
>Shaft again whilst falling
>Hurr durr he's so fucking BASED BASED

>Hey guys, guys! Maga XDDDD you should all watch this dwarf spit word vomit, tired talking points that he read off the internet!! His posh cunt accent made me bust both nuts! Trump is so rad!
>>
>>132645634
You're so knew its not only revolting but also so palpable.

Steven worship Jews like I do Crowder is better at red pilling new fags like you.
>He he posh sounding N**get from England spits internet sourced talking points
>Have so BASED, FUCKED B A S E D

Seriously, I've heard drinking whole bottles of bleach is super tasty and calorie rich.
>>
>>132647199
You're are literally retarded.
That flag, makes sense.

>Hurt durr based quadroon dwarf, posh cunt accent is Normie's
>The same N**ger posh cunt can like t o t a l l y red pill Normie's goys XDDDD hehehe
>>
File: 1499355188388.gif (499KB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
1499355188388.gif
499KB, 450x254px
>>132645582

jesus christ... gas em.
>>
>>132648654
>case by cases B A S E S
I can tell you meant BASIS. In future learn to spell before you try and rustle an anon for his awful spelling.

Stupid fucking P**i.
>>
>>132644299
Who the fuck is this guy? Disregarding all the rambling parts, this was actually a pretty interesting. Does anyone have a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>132643721
He isn't far enough right for some people here. Also
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>132666223

basic gestalt... he's on point cunt.
>>
>>132644299
Oh my god, I'm 6 minutes in and he hasn't gotten to the fucking point, he just rambles about random shit. What the fuck is this.
>>
Beware people who want to think for you.
>>
>>132666763
this
>>
File: Capture.png (484KB, 368x646px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
484KB, 368x646px
>>132644546
These fucking nignogs.. This is why I conceal carry. Fucking put a hollow point in their skull
>>
He's a 40 year old that acts like a 18 year old edgelord who hangs out with and battles other 18 year olds over ideology.
>>
>>132660455
>i don't want to make this video but here an hour special youtube video debunking thunderfoot
>>
File: 1d0.jpg (36KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1d0.jpg
36KB, 680x383px
>>132644537
I AM WHIDE RIBBED MAN WID BIGG BENIS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>132646801
This. People are like omg hating sjws is so old news. Last I checked they were still out of hand and thank God there are people like Sargon around calling that shit out.
>>
>>132655877
>there are people who would actually fuck a trannie
>>
>>132673639
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>132673757
sorry my country is irrelevant :(
>>
File: new wall.gif (4MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
new wall.gif
4MB, 446x250px
>>132645064
>larp flag

what part of 4chan is live action you sad faggot?
do you just repeat everything you read here? thats a really bad idea faggot anon. Most of these people are borderline retarded. (((you)))
>>
He's an idiot who just loves to debate if only to hear himself speak. He's way too left and only appeals to fedora wearing non-contributors. He posts interracial porn and cuck shit just to "troll" but it gets his beta brain off because he's literally raising someone else's genetic material. He believes in "le alt-right" meme and calls out it's "leaders". Ultimately, spreading a false narrative is his biggest sin.
>>
File: 1496018247946.jpg (62KB, 809x645px) Image search: [Google]
1496018247946.jpg
62KB, 809x645px
>>132646655
AIDs wizard is the #1 pundit alright? peace out
>>
File: average cowboy.jpg (18KB, 350x230px) Image search: [Google]
average cowboy.jpg
18KB, 350x230px
>>132672599
YEE HAW TIME TA PUT AWN MUH BOOTS AND HANG SUM NEEGERRS
>>
>>132674353
Reading this and actually watching his videos are a completely different experience. Would you like it better if no one was on youtube calling out antifa and sjws?
>>
>>132674757
There are many channels that do his job better. He's just spineless enough to not rile up too many of his half-normie fans. Don't revert to "if he's an enemy of sjws and antifa, he's a friend of mine" mentality. He's arguably worse as he usurps the narrative to mold his own
>>
>>132675247
What are some better ones and why are they better? What do they say that upsets normies?

If sargon avoids upsetting normies that's a good thing. Someone has to be the anti sjw voice for them.
>>
>>132660020
just a garbage man taking out the trash
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.