[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy stardew valley >play the game enjoy myself >i notice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1498855840133.jpg (36KB, 552x313px) Image search: [Google]
1498855840133.jpg
36KB, 552x313px
>buy stardew valley
>play the game enjoy myself
>i notice a nigger in the game
>he has a white gf
>I mumble 'racemixing mudshark whore'
>I decide to talk to him anyway
>He tells me : ''Hey im the town scientist''
>I start laughing out loud

And this is where I had the sudden realization that you guys have ruined me. When did you realize pol ruined you forever ?
>>
>>132641195
i got a mod for a gun in that game and assassinated their whole family lol
>>
>>132641675
Does lying on the internet get you hard or something?
>>
Oh man, you should delve into the rabbit hole that is Stardew Valley race mods. It's fun.
>>
>>132642180
link ?
>>
>>132641990
why would i lie about a video game you stupid faggot? are you still in elementary school?
>>
>>132641675
Did you at least buy all the building upgrades from Robin first?
And the furniture catalogue?
Do you want to know how I know you didn't play the game?
>>
>>132641195
have you talked to his wife's son yet
>>
File: (((refugees))).jpg (133KB, 680x664px) Image search: [Google]
(((refugees))).jpg
133KB, 680x664px
>>132641195
>acknowledging reality
>ruined
pic one
>>
>Actually giving a shit about any of the town members

The only NPC worth a damn is Haley, for obvious reasons. Otherwise just sell the community centre to Jojacorp and make loads of money while having racially pure children with Haley.
>>
>>132641195
when i started noticing liberal, femminist and general leftist political agendas in tv shows.
i cant fucking stand the new dr. who season because of all the liberal bullshit being spewed.
i cant enjoy shit anymore because all i see is political agendas in it.
>>
>>132643106
obviously Haley is the easy waifu no doubt

>>132643257
i know that feel anon
>>
>>132643106
>The Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Seventeen
>choosing anyone but Leah or Penny
You fucked up anon
>>
>>132641195
They named him Demetrius too. How does a nigga named Demetrius become a scientist? Nigga will end up working at Wendy's or Orange Julius at a dying mall
>>
>>132642864
i actually work for a company that build camps for sandnigger,these guys pays us,can confirm that the boss is a jew and all others are women
>>
>>132642600
i only have 20 hours in the game but yeah ive played it....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.