[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since the election started /pol/ has been flooded with newfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

Ever since the election started /pol/ has been flooded with newfag redditors that don't know anything they're talking about, and its gotten to the point where they have corrupted the entire board.
>/pol/ has always been apart of the alt-right movement, and theres no way i woudld've been berated for this a year ago
>Stop disagreeing with me CTR shill!
>What do you mean "shitpost" and "copypasta"? This is clearly just a symptom of their cheap shills!
>What do you mean libertarians are different from neo-nazis? DIVIDE AND CONQUER!
>Not all kikes are bad, just the elite!
>Muslims are a bigger problem than kikes right now!
>White, Gay, Jewish, Woman, i don't care as long as they are right wing.
>This currently not being discussed topic is just a slide thread to get rid of the meme magic thread!
>more than 5 posts by the same guy in a thead? Sure looks like a shill to me.
>/pol/ supports anyone who is right wing no matter what, stop shitting on milo
>We need to make ourselves a bunch of pussy's so we don't scare off normies for chanolo- i mean the alt-right movement
>Why are women so shit? It must be their fault, stop putting everything on the jews!
>I'm glad we stole pepe from the normies
>Listen buddy i posted a smug pepe and called you a shill, let your thread die.
>You're to extremist, you must be controlled opposition! /pol/ is a safe space!
>Muslims are the real problem, jews are cool
>listen if you don't think we need trump thread generals you're a shill, Trump is our guy, doesn't matter how many signs there are he wasnt what we thought
>we don't need a revoloution we just need these slighty-more-than-basic-bitch conservatives
>Ancap was never a meme and has always been a very serious ideology that newfags never liked
>listen buddy conservativism and our judeo-christian values are whats needed dont get to extreme
>GOD BLESS AMERICA
I'm so fucking sick of this shit, /pol/ has degraded in quality ten fold since the election, and its not gonna change

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.